Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Natalie keeps learning and exploring.
9.3k words
4.67
18.9k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers

You will probably want to read the previous chapters or you will most likely be lost. I switched categories as Natalie has lost all the virginity she can at this point. This chapter may well be the most disgusting thing I have ever written, hope you enjoy! Ha! Also, for Jessica and Brent fans, there is some teaser towards the end. Thanks again for reading, please comment good or bad, and as always I try to respond to all emails.

*****

Natalie

Chapter IV

I was warm and tingling all over while Tim still hovered over me, trying to catch his breath as he slowly dragged the glans of his penis, smearing the remnants of our sex across my lips, as I tried to lick those last precious drops of semen from him. I had swallowed some of his ejaculate, but most he had pumped into my sperm starved womb.

"So how long are you going to keep up this act?"

"What act is that?" I asked.

"Of being a prude on campus and a total slut in bed." He grinned as he slid the head of his cock into my mouth for one final suck.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I relished the taste before popping his now softening meat out of my lips. "I don't know, I mean, I'm not sure it is an act, I think its just who I am. I've come to realize that I'm physically mature enough to be sexually active, and that it is something I wish to explore. I understand that part of that is that guys are going to use me and my body for their pleasure, just as I am going to use them and theirs for mine, that's part of the exchange." I smiled.

"Spoken like a science major, but most girls don't get off on being submissive."

"Oh... what? I'm no submissive. Don't think... well, no, I'm not submissive."

"Sure you are, you said you wanted me to make you my tramp. Oh, and you didn't slap the shit out of me when I said 'whore'."

I noted that he was careful not to actually call me a whore now that the excitement of coitus had worn off. "Oh that. No, that's not being submissive, not really. No, I do like dirty talk and I like being degraded,that, well, that gets me hot, but I will choose how, not you. I won't willingly submit to something I don't want to do."

"Like the butt thing."

He had to remind me.

"Yes, good example. You should have asked, then I would have told you. And I would have told you, 'No!.' Now I understand our communications were off in the heat of the moment, but that was wrong. I was forced to do something, I had no choice, that's not being submissive."

"I am sorry. I"

"Hush, I don't want to talk about that any more."

"Okay."

There was a long silence between us as I stroked his soft penis and planted a few kisses on it.

"That feels nice."

"Thank you. Will it get hard again?"

"Not for a while. I need to rest a bit. You understand."

"No, I'm ready to go again, right now. If you were hard I'd..."

"Jump on me like a slut and fuck my brains out?"

"Uh, yes. Is that what sluts do?"

"I hope so." He grinned.

"What do whores do?" I snickered.

"Uh, same thing, with less enthusiasm, and for money." He laughed as he lay down beside me.

"Oh? Whores are not supposed to be enthusiastic?"

"Well, I.. I don't know. I just figured they would just go through the motions."

"There is no reason a whore couldn't enjoy it, I mean, as long as it was something desirable to her. Unless she is forced by circumstance to that job I mean, if you had to that might ruin it, but if you choose to sell your services, why couldn't you decide to do things that were fun for you too?"

"Well I think the customers control and they say what they want."

"Sure, but its probably something she would want, or be at least receptive to, or she would just say no and move on. There are a lot more guys willing to pay for sex than there are girls willing to sell it." I replied.

"Well... I'm glad you're not really one."He said, not realizing the irony in his words.

"Why is that?"

"Because I could never afford to fuck my lab partner then!"

"Ha! How much do you think I would charge you?" I laughed.

"Shit, a girl like you? You could make a thousand or two thousand a night, you'd be one of those high dollar call girls like in Vegas or something."

"Really? You think I'm worth that much? And I've been giving it to you free all night?" I laughed.

"That's why I'm glad you ain't one of them." He smiled as he rubbed my breast.

"Mmmm that feels nice. How much to touch a breast do you think? Fifty?"

"No, no, touching your boobs,, nobody would pay just for that."

"Oh I don't know, some of the guys in the computer science department might. I thought you liked my boobs?" I laughed.

"I do, but fifty is a lot to just tease myself, maybe if you let them suck on them too." He said as he lowered his mouth onto my nipple and gently sucked it.

"I bet I could get two hundred for a hand job and three for a blowjob" I said innocently. No need for him to know that I had empirical proof of this already in the form of cash in my purse.

"That seems like a lot. Girl on the street would do it for fifty." He whispered before returning to my breast.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't be a girl on the street. I'd be a nice, pretty college coed that would show up to your place and make you happy."

"Oh, so like a date." He giggled.

"Yes, only one where you knew you were getting some at the end."

"So you'd be more of an escort then."

"I guess, is that different?"

"Well, its classier, but you might still get asked to do stuff they can't get at home."

"Oh? Like what?" I mean, I already had done oral and anal, what could possibly be left in the world of sex, I thought.

"Like... I don't know. Guy might want to bust his nut on your face like in the movies, or"

"I could do that." I quickly replied without revealing that just three hours or so before a guy I never had met before tonight did just that.

"Or pee on you or get you to pee on him"

"Ewwww gross! No one would... ewww!"

"Oh, so we've found your limit!"

"Well I never said that money could buy anything, remember? I said that it would have to be something I was receptive to." As I said this I wondered what sort of porn he had been watching.

"Are we being serious?" he asked after a long silence.

"Why?" I replied.

"Because, uh, one of the things I do for the team is make sure recruits are well taken care of when they visit campus. Their official visits there are rules about, but unofficial visits the NCAA have no control over."

You could have heard a pin drop.

"Well taken care of?"

"Yeah you know, hook them up with a party, make sure they have a girl on their arm. Coach gave me some numbers to call but they are always in their late twenties or early thirties. The guys never believe they are students, although I've gotten no complaints." He said as he continued to kiss my nipple and slid one hand down to finger my sperm drenched birth canal. "Thing is" he continued, "we want the kids to think they are going to get laid every night when they get here, and a thousand a night is something none of them can afford, and they know these girls ain't cheap, and they know they don't go to school here and don't represent the female students in general. If the Alumni association wasn't paying the school could never hide it in the budget. What we need are some actual, hot students."

His fingers were talented, but I craved something more than digits inside me. I slid my had down his abs and found his now semi hard cock. "Does this turn you on? You're getting harder." I asked.

"Maybe. The idea of you fucking a bunch of young bucks, then coming back to me so I can dump a load in your snatch... yeah. Its the contrast between daytime Natalie and night time Natalie I think. You're such a hot fucking prude... damn, it tears a fellow up. I mean, I know you wouldn't do it but, you know, fantasizing about it..."

"I haven't said 'no' yet" I said, and his cock filled with blood and began to throb. "How many guys do you have this for?"

"Oh, maybe a dozen in the fall, about the same in the spring. We're past signing day so right now we just have a few coming before the end of the year. But a couple of them are special, four and five star. So coach wants them particularly happy with their unofficials.

"Whats an 'unofficial'?"

"Oh, recruits have one or two official visits that are governed by the NCAA. There aren't a lot of rules for unofficial visits, in theory they don't exist, but there is nothing to stop a 5 star recruit from visiting his cousin at college every weekend if he wants. If it were all the time another school would probably report it and the NCAA would investigate, but just a couple or so and it wouldn't get on anyone's radar."

"And you want me to go on a date and make sure they are happy when they are here visiting their cousins?" I asked as I gently stroked his rock hard cock.

"Uh... yes? Except they don't really have cousins here." he gasped as my palm rolled over the pre cum oozing head.

"Are you having a hard time focusing? Here, lets fix that" I said as I raised up off the bed and threw my leg over, straddling him, reaching between my legs to take his cock in my hand again and aim it at my sperm and sex juice drenched cavern. He slid right in with a moan from each of us as I eased down onto his shaft, impaling myself on his rigid meat.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed each bit of pleasure being filled by Tim as he stretched me in every direction. It was a feeling of absolute joy, and messiness as our combined juices from earlier that had not leaked out were forced out in a sticky puddle of goo that clung to my labia, thighs and his cock and tummy.

"Is that how they recruited you?" I asked. "By getting a whore to fornicate with you?"

"Yes, I think every school does. At least here and Tech do. Wait? 'Fornicate'?"

"Sounds better than 'fuck.' How old were you?"

"Eighteen. All of the ones we get girls for are. We have to be careful that way. A NCAA violation is hard to prove, but a criminal charge would be a problem for everyone. Oh fuck that's tight!"

I had not started to move yet, I had just been holding his cock in my hot pussy when he said this. I gave him a squeeze with my kegel muscles and asked "Oh? Is tight good? Do you like tight?"

"Oh fuck! Yes!" He gasped.

I leaned forward and put my hands on his pecs. My clit was now pressing down on his shaft as I began to pleasure myself, and Tim, by rocking my hips back and forth slowly.

This time I moaned too as the friction of his cock stimulated my most sensitive spot. "Oh! That feels so nice" I gasped as I continued to pump his cock in and out of my birth canal. I began to think about his sperm inside me, seeking to fertilize me and knock me up, and a second load of his hot jizz on its way to help. I'm not sure why I was having these weird maternal thoughts but it was turning me on, knowing that he was using me just as I was using him, to have an orgasm and whatever might follow. To fulfill our biological potential. That was our transaction, but he was proposing more, just like Dave had me doing at work, only more profitable. I would sell sex and I would get money. I had no moral qualms about that as I said before. I was more worried about why every time I had a cock in me I started thinking about making babies. Maybe that was natural, or maybe I was pissed at my parents for getting divorced and forcing me to fuck for rent money, or maybe,,, maybe I was just weird that way.

"Do you like that? Do you like that tight pussy fucking you? Are you looking forward to whoring me out and selling my pussy to your recruits?" I gasped as an electrical build up began in my loins and spread like fire all over my body. "What about your pot friends? Some of them are bound to have money and want some hot college girl pussy. Are you going to prostitute me to them too?" I gasped as my arousal rose and I needed to say something to let the horniness out. The thought of fucking some druggie who happened to have money was revolting, and doing revolting things, or just imagining them was a super turn on... what was it he said about peeing on each other? That... well that was gross, but not as gross as it had been before his dick was inside me.

"Oh fuck bitch fuck! Fuck my cock fuck it!" He growled back at me. "Damn that tight cunt we're going to slap so many cocks in there you won't know who you're fucking! Now ride that cock! Ride it slut! Make it cum!" He shouted as he squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples so hard I thought they would bruise. The pain shot through me and I brought my hands up to his at first to make him stop, but when the feeling mixed with the pleasure from my clit I just held his hands there while he twisted them.

"Cum inside me! I want your cum! Fuck your whore! Fuck me! Hard! I want your cum! Cum for me now! Oh fuck! Make me your slut!" I groaned as his words, the electric pain from my nips, my thoughts both revolting and maternal, and the hard meat friction pushed me over the edge. I convulsed, out of control of my own body. I thrashed up and down on his shaft, each stroke making me cum that much harder. and creating in my mind more bizarre thoughts. Sweat was dripping from me onto him and he was with one hand squeezing my tits and with the other guiding my hips. I was so loud his neighbors had to hear me and wonder what he was doing to this "whore fuck slut cunt" as I was by then probably calling myself. I wanted him to mark his territory with his cum, making me his bitch. I wanted his sperm swimming around inside me, seeking my ova to make fertile.

Finally he grabbed my hips with both hands and tossed me over on my back, never pulling all the way out.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, understand slut?" He commanded.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck that whore hole! Fuck it! Fill me up with your sperms! Pee your cum inside me! Do it!" I shouted as he began pulling out and shoving it back into me really hard. He gripped my hips so tight I could not really move and he battered my womb with his rock hard penis. Now his sweat dripped onto me and I massaged my own breasts, still trying to squeeze his cock but without much success as I no longer had control of anything down there. My birth canal was massaging his erection all on its own as it undulated through wave after wave of pleasure.

"Fuck you whore! I... oh fuck, you're such a good whore, you're the tightest cunt I... oh fuck shit damn!" He shouted as my body seized up one last time, my hips lifted my butt from the bed and I squeezed down on him while my vagina milked him and he came at last deep in my womb. I could feel his cock swell as each jet of his baby batter was injected deep within me, the second batch of genetic matter he had contributed to my hungry cunt that night. I could feel the head of his penis pressed hard against my cervix, which hurt just a little, but it felt like he was painting a Jackson Pollack masterpiece of semen all over my uterine walls.

In the twilight daze of consciousness that was my orgasm it finally occurred to me. It wasn't that I wanted to get pregnant, or that I even expected to as I had been on the pill for some time. It was that being on the receiving end of a sperm pumping penis and getting knocked up was part of being a woman. For the next forty years or so I would probably have some guys nut juice sprayed on my insides regularly. With luck hardly a day would go by when I didn't have a guy's slime squishing around inside me. I could control who would and I could control who to have children with. I could control my own pleasure and who I received it from. The price was a few thousand gushers of sperm inside me, but if I decided to I could make some serious bank from the guy shooting those gushers. Or at least some of them. I had left Panhellenic that afternoon still daddy's little girl, but was now a woman who had coaxed semen from three different guys, into three different body openings. I had been used for pleasure, received pleasure, by most definitions raped and still found enjoyment and fulfillment sexually.

Not a bad day's work. Still most of my friends had fucked more than three guys, some had dozens. I had some catching up to do.

We collapsed. For a while he lay on top me, my legs to either side, his cock resting inside me. He whispered that he couldn't wait to fuck me again, and I told him the same, although in truth I was already thinking about the variety of cock that awaited me as a sexually active woman. And as a whore, if I were being honest.

He flopped out of me when he softened, a good measure of our juices oozing out with him, and rolled off of me and lay at my side. I moved to kiss him, but he pulled away and pointed to my mouth as he told me that I still had some cum there. I went to the restroom to dab up the sauces that were leaking from me and generally get cleaned up, including what looked to be dried donut glaze on my lips. A wash cloth and some mouth wash solved most of my problems. I decided that rather than going back to Panhellenic I would just stay with Tim. That meant in the morning I would experience another facet of being a young woman in a college town, the "Walk of Shame."

"Guys are weird about kissing a girl after she has sucked them aren't they?" I asked as I cuddled up next to Tim on my return.

"Wha... uh, yeah, I guess we are. There is something gay about it."

"There is nothing gay about it at all!" I laughed.

"No, I mean a guy, you know, that tastes his own cum. That just. Well, it don't feel right."

"Hmmmm" I said as I kissed him lightly, then afterwards added "I'll remember that next time you put your cock in my face and its covered with pussy juice. You don't want me to become a lesbian do you? No sex for you and the recruits then! Unless you recruit for the softball team too!"

"That's different."

"No its not! How?"

"It just is. Trust me. Its not you, no guy wants to kiss a girl when she has his cum all over her."

"Or someone else's?"

"Ha! Right, especially someone else's. So, uh, were you serious?"

"Serious about what?" I asked.

"About the recruits" he said modestly, almost blushing.

"Why are you so shy suddenly? Five minutes ago I was a 'whore' or 'slut' and you were all 'I'm gonna cum in you bitch!'"

"Well, now we aren't, you know..."

"Fucking?"

"Yeah. Fucking. Its easier to talk about sex things when you're doing them."

"Yes, I can see that. I suppose it is" I replied, thinking of all the nasty things I had said and demanded while we were in coitus. 'Pee your cum in me?' Had I really said that?

"So a thousand a date, we have dinner, maybe hit a party, and afterwards they get a blowjob, or laid, or both. Is that what we're talking?"

"Yeah, basically."

"Who supplies the room?"

"Uh.. I.. don't, I had not"

"Okay, you, or the coach, whoever is giving me the money, also gives me enough for the room and dinner. I'll get the room. Cash only. In advance. The room doesn't come out of my part, neither does dinner. For that, you get a recruit who is happily drained of all their sperm, and all night I will talk them up about going to school here."

"Uh, yeah. That should work. Are you sure about this? I mean... Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure, don't ask me again. Just a couple stipulations. You tell anyone and the arrangement is off. Over. I might even call any of the ones I have met and tell them I'm transferring and taking my pussy with me! If even a hint of this gets out, its over, I don't know you, you don't know me. Understand?"

"Uh, okay, uh one thing, well two really."

"Whats that?"

"Uh, coach might want to meet you."

"Meet me or give me a try out?" I grinned.

"Uh, probably, you know."

"Okay, but it costs a thousand. I'm not really loyal to this college, at least not loyal enough to fuck strangers for free. Oh, but you and me? No charge. Ever. What's the other thing?" I smiled.

Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers