Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Natalie continues to explore her sexuality for fun and profit.
6.3k words
4.61
13.6k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

Between Dave's quickie in the back room and Mike's "Half and Half" I was pretty satisfied physically and in the last couple of days had made enough to cover my fees for the summer at school, and one would think enough penis and semen to quell any fires burning inside. Still even though I had spent the last 24 hours introducing every orifice on my body to the pleasures intercourse could provide, and even though my butt had been twice invaded, once rudely and thoroughly by Tim and earlier in the evening furiously by Dave, I had a weird craving to experience more back there. Still I had made enough as I said to cover school and a few pieces of necessary wardrobe but after that I was broke, and that was the second most annoying thing in my life right now. The first was showering to wash Mike's sperm from my face, hair and chest and having to get made up and fixed up again before going back to the bar. Nobody told me about how to open condom wrappers with lube on your hands or how to wash semen off, there were things about whoring they just don't put in the brochures. I figured that my next client, if I had another one tonight would be my first real profit, and of course I had a nine a.m. fuck/interview scheduled with the coach that should net me a thousand for a quick bang on a desktop.

After getting cleaned up and making myself presentable, I went light on make up and just pulled my hair back, with fresh matching underthings, I went back out to the bar, this time only about a half hour since Mike left. Okay, more like 45 minutes. Whatever, it takes a while to shower away sex stuff and smell fresh. Dave was waiting for me as I came in.

Dave signaled me into the back with a grin that could make a cat disappear.

"Hey, got another job for you tomorrow night if you want it."

"What's that?" I asked with less enthusiasm than he had seen before. Oh, I was still happy to work and make some cash, but honestly, I was a bit tired, and even though a little sore, anxious to visit Dave's bedroom when we locked up.

"Hmmm, what's it pay?"

"A thousand for the night, I get two hundred of that, so eight hundred."

"Wow, he must have some bucks."

"He's a doctor, so yeah."

"So that would be for the night? I guess he has a room?"

"Not yet but he will, and it won't be here. He's a regular who comes into town every couple weeks. Since we are closed tomorrow every other girl I have will be working the party. I don't want to say no to him though, he brings a lot of cash and likes to tip for extras.

I thought to myself for a moment. Eight hundred more, experience a new penis, and get some extra money for going beyond the regular call of duty. I felt between all the gross stuff I had done since yesterday afternoon the extras couldn't be that bad. This afternoon licking my fingers after them being in Dave's butthole, or his penis after it had been in mine were both sickening thoughts and I got through that okay.

"Okay, sounds fun!" I smiled. "But I'm not working the party?"

"Oh hell no! See Natalie, most of our local business comes from the club. Once they see a new girl at the bar they will be in every night for the next couple of weeks, and along with our travelers, we, thats me and you, will make bank. But if you go to the party they will see you naked and screwing and, well, the luster is gone. So no. Not until they have gotten you at premium pricing do they get you whole sale. Understand?"

"I guess so. Anything else tonight you think?" I asked as it was not incredibly late. His words kind of brought me down. If I was so cheap to be selling my ass at a hotel bar, how much lower is "Wholesale" I wondered.

"No, you can kick off if you want. The regulars aren't coming in this late the night before the party, and travelers would already be here."

"Great!" I replied, "Why don't we lock up and go to your room, I believe you were going to train me some more after work?"

"Ugh! You're insatiable! No, between your room earlier and the storage room an hour ago I think I'm spent for the night. I have to have some strength for tomorrow too." He smiled.

"But you promised!" I whined jokingly.

"Yeah but I didn't know I was going to fuck your pussy, ass and mouth before then when I did. You take a lot out of a guy."

"Alright, I'll let it slide. Thanks for earlier, it was fun, and, uh,.. memorable." I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me.

"We're going to have a lot of good times Natalie, I promise you that. You're fantastic."

I gathered my things and left. Just as I got to my car Tim called.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered.

"Not much, I was just thinkin' 'bout you and stuff, wanted to make sure we were okay, you know after last night."

"Uh, didn't I make it clear we were? I mean, last night, and this morning?" I giggled.

"Well yeah, but, you know, we, I mean, I, talked kinda rough and"

I realized where this was going. Was I his slutty whore friend or had I reverted to nice girl. Also, he had given my number to his coach, and was probably worried that if I wasn't serious that would piss me off.

"Hey, Coach Booker called, I have an appointment with him in the morning." I said matter of factly.

"Oh, okay, thats good, so, you're still down with..."

"Yes, I said I would help recruit, as long as the price is right. Are you at home?"

"Uh yeah, why?"

"Well its still early, I thought we could finish that movie and maybe you could teach me some more, you know, to help me get ready for my interview."

"Uh, okay, but... uh, who are you and what have you done with Natalie?" He laughed.

I made it to married student housing in record time. Even though I have been fucked twice, and done anal once in the twelve hours or so since I last saw him, I needed his long, thick cock to finish my day off right. I day dreamed about him fucking me and using my ass, this time more gently all the way there. Plus I was anxious to show him what I had learned today.

Tim met me at the door with an ice cold cranberry and vodka. "I think you said this was your favorite" He said grinning like a lonely guy about to get laid by his dream girl for the third time in a day.

"I did!" I smiled as I sipped the refreshing cocktail and he led me in. He sat on the futon where he had savaged my rear the night before, but this time there was no book bag. In fact, the whole apartment had been cleaned and straightened. "Some one has been busy today!" I said so he would know that I both noticed and approved.

"Yeah, well, I never really had a girl here on a regular basis, so, you know, after this morning I thought I should make the place more... hospitable? Yeah, or just, you know, clean the place up."

"I approve. We girls like that kind of thing" I grinned as I sat beside him. "So what do you have there?" I asked while staring at a nicely packed bowl on the end table beside him.

"Oh that. Yes, well, it uh..." he stammered.

"Worked so well last night you wanted to try it again?"

He laughed at my observation, then admitted that I was right, that it might "help get things going."

"So," I said as he lit it up and passed it to me, "all we need is a movie, got any in mind?"

Instead of replying, he leaned back and hit play on the remote.

I sucked the intoxicating smoke as the FBI warning played, taking several hits for what passed for the opening credits, which was really just a few seconds of shots of people having sex in different positions, and by the time the film started I was mellow and curled up against Tim with his arm draped around me.

The first scene was two relatively attractive white girls, probably in their early twenties, cutting up while sitting on the bed, presumptively in one of them's bedroom. Of course they started making out, this being porn, and were soon naked on the bed, taking turns licking each other and doing lesbian stuff like that, fingers, boobie sucking, that sort of thing. Honestly I wasn't paying attention as I was sipping my drink, sucking on the bong, and thinking about sucking on Tim. Frankly it, the lesbian movie, did nothing for me and I was getting kind of bored, but Tim's breathing was deeper and slower, so I figured he was into it.

I kept waiting for him to make a move, and about the time the alleged step father showed up, a hand softly caressed my breast. I gently moaned approval and slide my hand down his abs to his privates. He was wearing those jeans that are over sized so they slid down and show half of a guys ass and boxers, and I hate those, but I had to admit they did allow for easy access.

Tim's generous meat easily slid out of the waist of his jeans and was already raging hard. I took a moment to appreciate his long, thick, cock. It was so much bigger that all the others I had experienced since I became sexually active, uh, yesterday. I was about to lean down and take in in my mouth as I was so hungry for it when he asked "Would you do that for me?"

I looked at the screen in time to see the two girls giving oral to the guy, and they were quite enthusiastic, but I was confused.

"I've already done that, remember? Last night? This morning?" I replied.

"No, I mean, uh, with another girl."

"Oh. Uh, well, yeah I guess. I probably wouldn't do the lesbo stuff with her though."

"No no, I want the attention on me!" He laughed.

The scene changed. One girl was on all fours while the guy fucked her from behind, and the other lay on the bed beside her masturbating. The camera man had the camera nearly shoved up the guys butt at times and you could clearly see him penetrating the girl. I admit that was kind of gross. And hot.

I remembered what Dave had taught me about edging and decided to try it on Tim. I leaned over at last and planted a wet kiss right on the tip of his meat, then licked around the head savoring his masculine scent and taste. He was cocklicious! He had the best tasting dick of the, well, of all the dicks I had sucked, which by my count was four.

He moved just enough to slide his boxers and pants down, and I took that as a signal to stand up and disrobe. As I unbuttoned my blouse and unzipped the side of my skirt to let them both fall to the floor I asked with a grin "Do you get a lot of ideas from watching porn?"

"No I, uh..." he stammered as he saw the matching teal bra, panty and garter set I was wearing. I turned to show off my butt and as expected his eye focused right on it. I stripped the thong down and tossed it with my other cloths and then slipped the bra off, leaving only my stockings and garter belt on. I turned again and asked "Cat got your tongue?"

"I.. uh, no, I don't really watch it a lot really. I mean... well I do, but usually just on the internet. A few of the players wanted to watch and I bought... you don't really care do you?" He asked as he saw me grinning in front of where he sat.

"So you've never wanted to act in one? I mean, you're well qualified!" I giggled, probably due to the drink and weed. It just seemed funny to me.

"No, uh, maybe act out one, but not in one" he laughed. "Besides, you're the one that is hot enough."

"Oh? Uh, frankly... I mean, I don't mean to sound egotistical, but I think one of the reasons I'm comfortable watching it with you is that well, I think I'm prettier."

"No, I didn't mean that. You are totally hotter than them, I meant, I'm not, uh, you know. So, uh, you ever think about doing two girls and a guy, or two guys and you?"

I sat down beside him and thought for a second. In my mildly intoxicated state that was a weird question to figure out. "No as to the girls, and I never thought about the guys. Why? Do you want to share me with another dude?" I asked, wondering where this had come from.

"Hmmm, well if you're going to do the recruiting thing I guess I will, but I meant in the same bedroom."

"Huh, I had not thought of it that way. No, I don't, wait, would it turn you on to have another guy in bed with us?"

"No. No not at all. But..."

"But what honey?" I asked, both of us now giggling from vodka and weed.

"But it would be hot to watch another guy fuck you. I was thinking about that after you left this morning, you know you were saying about me making you my whore and all that. I know that was the moment but"

"No, not totally the moment." I replied and leaned over to again give a loving suck to the head of his manhood as he sighed.

"You mean you want me to sell your pussy?" He gasped.

"Maybe. And my blow jobs. And ass. It depends on the situation I guess. That is what you're doing tomorrow with the coach. He is going to fuck me, you know that right?"

"Yes." he gasped and his cock seemed to get even harder.

"Does it turn you on to think about it? Him fucking me with his big... hard... cock" I whispered.

"Yes."

"Filling me up with his sperms? Cumming deep in me, or maybe in my mouth... or ass?"

"Yes" he panted.

"When my legs are wide open and he's pushing himself into me, do you want me to think about you? About how we could be spending the day acting out a porn movie but you wanted me to fuck your coach and fuck all the recruits so they can all cum in my pussy and mouth with their big dicks so full of sperm... I bet they will practically drown me in cum, don't you?"

"Oh god..."

"Are you about to cum sweetie? I don't want you to cum yet. Don't worry, I will make them all wear condoms, only you get to leave your sperms in me... that way when I get knocked up we will know its yours" He was staring at me wildly and tossing about seeking relief now and clearly shocked by my words. I guess they had the right effect! I stopped stroking and licking him and instead kissed his cheek.

"Please Natalie..."

"Not yet! We have all night!" I grinned as I looked at the screen. On it the guy, well it was a different guy and girl apparently, she was bent over a desk in a school girl outfit while a guy, was he supposed to be a teacher maybe... anyway, he was pulling down her panties and began giving oral to her butt.

"Oh look!" I said, "Its our favorite scene!"

"Huh? Oh... you want to, you want me to..." he stammered.

I stood up and said come with me baby and held out my hand. I was determined now to give Tim my backside, but I wanted it in bed, not on an uncomfortable futon.

"Come on baby, and bring the lube" I whispered as I led him into the bedroom.

We stood beside the bed, me smiling, him confused as to what to do next. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. Since most of our time had been horizontal I had not put much thought into how much taller he was than me. The tip of his penis touched my tummy and reminded me of our difference in physical stature as well. Just how did that thing fit inside me earlier? Oh yeah, I was hot and wet. Like now.

"Get on the bed" I whispered, and he sat down at the edge.

"No, I mean, uh, turn over, get on your hands and knees" which he did, facing me. "Now, turn around silly, face the other way."

"Whu" he mumbled as he cautiously turned.

"Last night we started with you doing something nice for me, I want to return the favor." I said as I poured a generous portion of lube into my palm and rubbed it between my hands.

Before he could move again I got behind him and reached between his legs and slathered his penis and testes with the lube. My attentions were rewarded with a soft moan and a "mmmmm that feels so good."

I was never one of those girls that was into guys' butts, but Tim's was particularly muscular and well formed. His scrotum was tight against his body and his penis... his cock, was throbbing and trying to lay up against his abs as well as I stroked it first with one slippery hand and then the other. His legs and thighs twitched in anticipation I think, and I decided the longer I waited the more I would think about and the less likely I would be to follow through.

I kissed his butt cheek, then dragged my tongue towards his rear crevice. I flicked my the tip through the wisps of hair at the top of his crack, then pulled out, lowered my aim and started again. I licked first one ball and then then other, then licked straight up and let my saliva covered tip slide gently across his anus and back up his crack. He gasped as my tongue touched his most hidden spot and arched his back and opened his legs to give me better access to both his cock and his anus.

"In for a penny, in for a pound" I thought to myself as I stuck out my tongue to a point and started swirling it around his sphincter muscle. He tasted even more super sweet and earthy than Dave had and as I pressed my tongue into him he began bucking his hips, driving me a half inch or so into his backside. I couldn't go any deeper, although I tried. I realized my hand was still on his cock and he was fucking my fist, about to cum.

I released his cock and whispered, "No baby you can't cum on the sheets, don't you dare waste those sperms there. You have to cum inside me, those are for making babies, not for sheets."

I truly don't know where that came from, but while he grunted his confusion, I placed my hands on his cheeks and spread them as well as I could, then invaded his with my tongue again. when it was as deep as it could be, maybe an inch now with his cheeks spread, I began wiggling it around, swirling it to loosen up his ass. I'm not sure why that was important to me, but it was fun and he was enjoying it. I was soon running out of things to do back there but I remembered how much Dave had enjoyed getting sucked on, so I tried that and Tim practically went spastic with joy. I knew he wouldn't last much longer so it was time to bring the tempo down, I pulled my tongue out and went back to just licking around the area.

"Have you had a girl do this before?" I whispered as I continued to slurp butt.

"No" he gasped, "damn my girl is a freak."

"Oh? Am I your girl now?" I giggled. "Is that why you want me to fuck your coach and your recruits?"

"Oh uh"

Before he could formulate an answer, and knowing I had put the image in his mind, I whispered "Should I lick Coach Booker's asshole tomorrow? Do you think he would be into it?"

I was met with silence as Tim envisioned me on my knees eating his coach like I was him.

"Do you think he will cum fast? I hope not, I hope he fucks me a good long time. I think I like it better when it lasts. Do you?" I whispered as my lube covered fingers smeared the gel around his anus.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what honey? Do you need to cum?" I whispered as I slid a finger into his back side. I used the other hand to rub my swollen clitoris as I was in severe need of relief too.

"Yes! I need you Nat... ughhhhh" he grunted as a second finger joined the first in his tight rectum.

"I wish I had a big black cock like yours to fuck you with, so you could see how good it feels to be filled up, and how hot and nasty it is..."

"Oh fuck yes!" He near shouted as he pounded his fists into the pillow. I swear I thought I saw a tear roll down his cheek. My fingers were past the second knuckle and I was beginning to slide them in and out of his rear, far more gently that he had been with me the night before, but enough to tell the pressure on his rectum was uncomfortable although he had not complained.

"Should I get a big vibrator to use on your ass so I can fuck it like you fucked mine?

"Damn you're nasty! I need to fuck you! Now!" he cried.

His cock was bouncing up and down on its own as it strained to enter somewhere, frankly I'm surprised he wasn't already stroking it for relief, but either poor thinking or a sense of shame kept him from it. I decided I had edged him enough for now, well, maybe just a little more.

"How do you want to fuck me?" I slowly whispered, "Do you want to fuck my pussy? I think we should save it thought so I will nice and fresh for your coach in the morning when he fucks me... oh... I'm so hot and wet for it right now though... maybe you could do my butt again, if you promise to be gentle... oh, but all those sperms going in my ass... that would be a waste wouldn't it? They're supposed to make babies... No way you'll get me knocked up that way... I hate to waste them, what do you think?" I giggled and whispered.

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12