Natalie & Her Family Ch. 1

Story Info
Daddy seeks satisfaction, with or without her consent.
1.2k words
3.68
386.6k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly
Holly
14 Followers

Hi. My name is Natalie. I'm 19 years old, I have a good body (36C-24-32), long brunette hair, brown eyes, long legs, 5ft4 and I'd like to tell you about my first sexual experience. The day I lost my innocence was the day my daddy raped me. This is my story...

I live at home with my daddy and my brother (who's 25 years old). My Mother left us when I was 12. She ran off with another man who she'd been having an indiscrete affair with for 3 years. When my slut mother left us my daddy was devastated. It took him a long time to get over it. Anyway, the day in question took place about 3 months ago. I was home early from work, it was a quiet day at the exclusive clothes boutique that I work at and the manager decided to let me go home.

I got home and had a long hot bath to refresh myself. When I got out of the bath I put on my dressing gown and was startled to find my daddy coming in from work early too. As I watched him from the upstairs landing I could tell that he had been drinking heavily by the way he was swaying from side to side. It took him a couple of minutes just to get his coat off. I asked him what was wrong and he replied that he'd been fired that morning and had gone to the pub to drown his sorrows.

I decided to make him a cup of strong coffee to sober him up a bit. I went downstairs into the kitchen and asked daddy to follow me.

As I started making daddy his coffee he said to me, "You look just like your mother. You remind me so much of her, you know that?" I wasn't sure what to say to that. I hated my mother and here was my precious daddy telling me how much I reminded him of her. I replied, "If you say so daddy."

He must have sensed my mood because he got up from his chair by the kitchen table and walked over to me. He spoke to me again, "You are everything she's not. You're better than your mother." He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

He kept his arms around me for what seemed like ages. He started to rub my back and I was startled when he started to fondle my bottom. I tried to pull away from him but he kept his arms around me keeping me close to him. He then started to gyrate his hips and press his groin against mine. I tried even harder to pull away but he wouldn't let me go.

I could feel his cock growing in size as he got more and more turned on. I felt myself starting to panic. I had never seen my daddy behave like this before.

He pulled away from me a little and looked into my eyes. It was as if he was trying to decide what to do. He then seemed to become enraged and ripped my dressing gown off my body. I was so shocked, I stood absolutely not knowing what to do. My daddy gazed at my naked body and then pushed me down onto the kitchen floor. He undressed himself whilst staring at my breasts and pussy. My daddy worked in a factory and had a hard workman's body but the size of his cock shocked me. He had a good sized cock which looked to be about 7 inches long but it was it's width which shocked me most of all. It was about 3 inches wide!

He climbed on top of me and started to push his big fat cock against my pussy hole. I was dry down between my legs so he spat on his fingers and lubricated my pussy hole with his rough hands. I started to cry.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "Let me fuck you baby. I haven't fucked another woman since your mother." I pleaded with him, "Daddy, please don't do this. I'm still a virgin. Please don't!"

He looked at me and said, "Don't lie to me! You're a slut just like your mother. I'm going to fuck you because I deserve a good fuck. I need a fuck so badly so shut your mouth you little bitch."

He then started to push his cock inside me. My pussy hurt like hell as he pushed his cock up to my hymen. Then I felt an extremely sharp pain inside my pussy as my daddy's fat cock ended my virginity. I screamed out loud and was rewarded with a slap across my face. My daddy started to fuck me faster now. He pumped his cock in and out of me really hard. The harder he fucked me the more he seemed to enjoy it.

I didn't know what to do so I just laid still on the cold kitchen floor whilst my daddy fucked me. He started to suck my nipples and fondle my large breasts. I just cried my eyes out. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

My daddy started to fuck me roughly. Every time he thrust his large cock into me I felt my pussy burn from the friction. His breathing got heavier as he got closer to cumming. He then pulled out of me and I felt relief as pussy started to recover from the pounding it had just taken. However, my relief was short lived as he grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed his cock towards my mouth. I tried to move my head away from him but he had too good a grip on my hair. He forced his fat cock into my mouth. It barely fit because it was so wide. He began to forcefully fuck my face. My lips were clamped around his cock simply because I couldn't possibly open my mouth any wider. He then shot his cum deep into my throat as he gave a sigh of relief. I had swallow every drop of his cum just so that I could breathe.

After my daddy had pulled his cock out of my mouth I noticed my brother Harry standing in the kitchen doorway. He had gotten home from work and had watched the whole thing and hadn't raised a finger to help me.

My brother looked at our dad and said, "You shouldn't have done that." He replied, "I can do whatever I want." My brother looked at him and said, "Well, now you've got to do whatever I say if you want me to keep quiet about what I just saw."

I couldn't believe what my brother was saying. I don't know why I said what I said next but I did. I said, "Harry, please don't. I'll do anything you say but don't tell anyone about what daddy did. Please, I beg you!"

Harry looked at me and smirked, "Come upstairs with me. I need you to suck my cock too"

I looked at daddy and he said, "Do as he says and don't argue about it."

Reluctantly I followed my brother upstairs...

Holly
Holly
14 Followers