Natalie Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip to the toy store & a quick suck in the car.
2.1k words
4.36
31.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was Sunday. I had been angry at my company for sending me out of town on Saturday for a job that didn't start until Monday, but waking up with Natalie's naked body wrapped around me changed all that.

Last night had been so frantic I didn't get to pause and admire her body, but as the sun streamed in the window with her still asleep next to me, I got my first real opportunity to admire her. She was still lying with her left leg over me and her head resting on my shoulder. I used my fingers to brush her dark-honey colored hair to my face. It smelled like the garlic from her dinner last night. I ran my hand down the smooth, pale skin of her back and on down past her ass and across her leg. Her skin felt soft and smooth and was very near the color of ivory. She started to stir a little and a little smile curled her lips as I moved my hand back up the front of her leg and on up to cup her left breast with my hand.

Her breasts are small but firm—just the right size to hold in my hand. Her nipple responded quickly to my gentle pinch. She has perfectly formed nipples that are always fun to suck on and play with. She woke up slowly, shaking the sleep out of her head and brushing her hair off her face.

Once she was fully awake, she looked up at me.

"Hi," she breathed sleepily.

"Hello," I responded smiling.

"Hmm," she squirmed her rear a bit. "Would it be vulgar of me to tell you I like how my ass feels thoroughly fucked and with your cum dripping out of it?"

"Not at all. As long as it's not vulgar for me to tell you I loved fucking your ass and want to do it again," I smiled back and pulled her closer to me to plant a kiss on the neck.

She giggled and smiled at me. After a few minutes, she asked, "What do you want out of this?"

"Lots of sex. Seriously, I'm not interested in breaking up our marriages, but things have been pretty cold at home for a while now. I still love my wife, but I need some good, meaningless sex."

"Good, I was afraid you'd fall in love with me just because I let you come in my ass."

We talked for a while longer about where this was going. We were both in the same place in our lives: too busy to maintain our home lives, away from our spouses for weeks at a time, and in serious need of a good fuck.

I suggested we stay in for the day, but she said she had other ideas and headed for the shower.

I was starving, so I headed to the kitchen. This was one of those hotels that does your shopping for you, and we had ordered our groceries ahead, so I started some coffee and some eggs I found in her fridge. As the eggs were finishing, she walked in with a towel wrapped around her waist, brushing her wet hair.

"Have I told you yet how sexy you are?" I asked as she sauntered up to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"No," she said, cocking her head to the left and smiling. "But you can say it again if you want. But first, go get yourself a shower. I have plans for us today."

Wondering what she had in mind, I headed to the shower to clean off last night's fun.

When I got back to the kitchen, she was sitting on a chair, naked except for the towel she now had wrapped around her head, sipping a cup of coffee. Admiring her body, I sat down and started eating my eggs.

As I ate, she ran her foot up underneath the towel I was wearing to stroke my balls and cock with her toes. With a playful look in her eyes, she said, "So, I found a few interesting places for us to visit today."

"Really, like where?"

"Well, I want to feel this," squeezing my now hard cock with her toes, "in my pussy, so I need to take a trip to a pharmacy. And, I want to pick up a few toys to try out. We got a few weeks here, might as well make it interesting."

After finishing breakfast, I threw on some clothes before going to my room to move my things down to her room. She had put on a red top with spaghetti straps, matching red flat sandals and a long, flowing white wrap skirt. She looked so beautiful—I felt truly unworthy. I walked over to her and pulled her up to me so I could kiss her.

We headed to the pharmacy where Natalie convinced the pharmacist to give her a diaphragm by telling him we were on our honeymoon and she had forgotten it. It's amazing what a man will do for a pretty woman willing to flirt a little. While she was doing that, I picked up some food I intended to eat off Natalie later—like chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

The nearest adult store was at a truck stop 45 miles out of town, so we headed that way. It wasn't the classiest place I've ever seen, but they did have anything we could want, and since it was just mid-morning on a Sunday, the place was still pretty empty. At the door, she handed me a stack of cash and told me the game she had in mind.

"Use this money—and only this money—to buy whatever you need to act out any of your fantasies on me. I'm going to do the same, and every day we're in this hellhole of a town, one of us gets to have their dreams come true. And don't hold back; I'm up for anything—absolutely anything."

Before walking away to do her own shopping, she reached down my shorts to give my cock a quick squeeze, leaving me standing there with a dumb look on my face wondering where this sex-crazed woman had come from.

I walked around for a while looking for some ideas. It's not like I didn't have a few ideas already; I'd just never been put on the spot like this. Did I really want to reveal all my secrets to her? After about 15 minutes of aimless wandering, I decided that yes, I did want to. I would never have a chance like this again. 25 days with a gorgeous woman who said she was willing to do anything.

I grabbed a few of the usual toys I'd seen in various porno flicks but never actually tried—an assortment of dildos, a penis-shaped vibrator, butt plugs in various sizes from "why bother?" to "holy shit!" and some anal beads. She liked it in the ass, but so did I. I've never wanted to be with another guy, but I did thoroughly enjoy a finger up my ass while being sucked off. I wanted to explore that a little more.

I also grabbed a leather cock ring, a strap-on, and some body paint. I found some toys for daytime use as well—a remote control clitoral stimulator, a remote control vibrating butt plug, and a pair of crotch less thong panties with a bulbous anal stimulator. It looked like every time she moved, it would rub her asshole.

In the clothing section, I found some giant platform heels. The shoes themselves weren't exactly my style, but they would raise her up about six inches, hopefully allowing me to take her from behind standing up. I also found a nice slutty schoolgirl uniform. I had some teacher-esque clothing with me, maybe a little teacher's pet role playing for one night. I also found an Alice in Wonderland costume I had seen at a Halloween party a few years back. It came complete with a short, poufy skirt, tight blouse, stockings, and a pair of black heels. It was exactly what Alice would have worn to meet the Queen of Hearts—a slutty, nymphomaniac Alice anyway. I saw a pair of his and hers matching short kimonos. They looked like they'd barely cover her ass and the cut in front was clearly designed to show off cleavage, even when fully closed. The his kimono looked like it stood no chance at all of hiding my cock—perfect for post-coital lounging.

I didn't know what Natalie was picking up, but I did catch a glimpse of her in the aisle with bondage toys looking at something on the bottom shelf with her hand in her crotch, clearly masturbating right there in the store. She stopped when she saw me looking at her and winked at me.

"So, Nick," she asked when we were back in the car, "did you find what you wanted?"

"Yes, and judging by the five bags you hauled out of there, so did you." I looked over at her, smiling. She had flipped open her wrap around skirt and was running her hand up her inner thigh. I reached over and ran my own hand up to her crotch and started rubbing her through her panties. Pushing her panties aside, I ran my middle finger down her slit and into her before pulling back out and using the lubrication to rub her clit.

"Do you like my shave job?" She asked as she raised her right leg to give me better access.

"Very much. There's something about a shaved pussy that just makes me want to eat it all the time."

"Hmm, good. That tongue of yours is amazing. You're going to be spending a lot of time down there. I expect you'll help me keep it trimmed?"

She undid my shorts and pulled out my cock. "Have you ever shaved this?" she asked running her fingers through my pubic hair.

"No, I haven't." I said nervously. The idea of a razor blade down there didn't sound so great right then.

"Well, you will, today. You like eating bald pussy, and I would like to suck and fuck a bald cock. But first, there's something I've always wanted to do in a car."

With that, she lowered her mouth onto my cock and started to suck. Before this, she'd just teased me, but this time, she was sucking with purpose.

She began by kissing and licking the head of my cock, but it wasn't long before she started taking me into her mouth gently and started bobbing her head up and down.

Driving while getting a blow job isn't easy. I recommend finding a straight road.

She took me all the way into her mouth, and I could feel her gag slightly before she pulled back, keeping her lips sealed around my shaft and sucking hard. She repeated this a few times before starting to bob up and down, fucking me with her mouth. Her technique was amazing. She would pull almost all the way off my cock before plunging back down and jamming my cock in her throat, all the while, keeping pressure on it with her tongue. I'd never had a blow job like this.

She was kneeling on the seat, so I reached behind her and started fingering her pussy while she sucked me off. This only quickened her pace and soon, I told her I was about to come.

She reacted by sucking harder and faster until I exploded in her mouth. Natalie moaned with pleasure and wiggled her ass so my fingers would rub her clit while she eagerly slurped up all my cum.

My orgasm had made me lose track of my driving and I was snapped into reality when the tires hit the rumble strip. I had to jerk the wheel back. Natalie giggled and sat up, looking at me.

She had a drop of cum coming out of the corner of her mouth. "Will you get this for me?" She asked.

I raised my finger up to wipe her mouth, but she held my wrist back. "Nuh uh. Use your tongue."

I'd never tasted my own cum before, but I wasn't about to turn her down. I licked around her mouth and then kissed her passionately. It tasted like nothing I'd ever tasted before. Not pleasant but not unpleasant either, and because it was in her mouth, it was an amazing erotic taste. She held the kiss for a couple miles but kept her head tilted so I could see to drive.

When the kiss broke off, she reached down and re-buttoned my shorts just as we reached the town.

"Did you like tasting your cum in my mouth?"

"I did." I said, smacking my lips as if I'd just tasted a fine wine.

She laughed at me and said, "Let's find a place for lunch. I have a feeling we're going to need our strength this afternoon."