Natalie Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly strolled over to him, making sure he could hear the sound of my heels clacking against the cement floor as I approached him. I lifted my hand to his bare butt and caressed it delicately, one side and then the other, before I give his right cheek a good smack with the full expanse of my palm.

"We're going to teach you a good old-fashioned lesson about manners. Is that understood?" I gave him another hard smack on his bare butt.

"Yes," he muttered in anguish as he tried to conceal his utter humiliation at being put in this position.

"Yes, Miss Natalie," I corrected him.

He hesitated for a second before he answered. I smacked his bare ass once again.

"Yes, Miss Natalie," he replied in between a couple of quick, heavy exhalations.

I could only imagine how wet I was getting from having total control over this young piece of meat beneath me.

"First, you'll be punished for your report card," I began. "Secondly, you'll be punished for breaking my rules. And third of all, you'll be punished until you learn to call me Miss Natalie. Is that clear Ethan?" I spanked his other cheek even harder.

"Yes," he said reluctantly.

His bare butt but was already slightly reddened with the marks from my palm and I hadn't even started with the belt. I stepped back to fold the belt and to give myself room to swing. The sight of him bent over there, his muscular butt exposed for me to see and vulnerable to my punishment sent shivers through my body. I wasn't sure if I was truly angry at him for his disobedience or just outrageously turned on by his half-naked body, but the combination of the two suddenly triggered something wholly unique in me. I laid into him with a vicious fury of spanking and scolding.

I whipped his father's leather belt across his bare white butt, leaving a solid pink stripe. His body jumped and he clinched onto the work bench in front of him.

"You do not ever come home with a report card like this! Is that understood?" I yelled while repeatedly stroking the belt across both of his cheeks as his butt flinched in pain. "You'll get 20 strokes for each D each and every time you come home with one." I was trying to count the strokes myself but I was so thoroughly enjoying the site of his ass flexing each time I brought the belt across it, I quickly lost track. "From now on, you will study every night and bring home straight A's or I'll take this belt to you every night! Is that clear?"

"Yes," he said in a heavy, wincing breath.

I continued to belt his white butt over and over until it was practically glowing red. I pulled his report card out of the pocket of my dress and placed it in front of him. "Now repeat back to me," I instructed him. "I."

"I," he said as I whipped the belt harder across his naked ass.

"Will."

"Will," he repeated before I gave him another stroke.

"Not."

"Not," he said with another spanking.

"Be."

"Be," he winced before another hard stroke.

"A."

"A." And another.

"Bad."

"Bad." And another.

"Boy."

"Boy," he repeated as I gave him an even harder one.

"Now repeat the line over and over until I am done spanking you for your bad grades and disobedience," I ordered him. Then I really laid the belt into his bare butt over and over with my full wrath as he repeated the line over and over and over.

"I will not be a bad boy. I will not be a bad boy. I will not be a bad boy," he said as I turned his butt another shade of red and laid the strip of leather into his young naked ass with a ferocity I was even surprised to see come out of me.

I finally stopped and stepped forward to examine his punished butt. I caressed it with my hand and reminded him that this would be a regular thing if he didn't shape up. As I ran my fingers across his sensitive skin, I looked down and was shocked by the site of his bare cock. It was fully erect and sticking straight out in front of him. I nearly lost my mind when I saw it. I stood there and continued to caress his butt with my hand, trying to get a hold of myself while I decided what to do next. I hadn't even fully been with Anderson, yet, but here I had his half-naked son completely at my disposal. I remembered that he told me I could do anything to get his sons in line, but I don't think he really meant this. I had been kept in such an aroused state since the meeting with Anderson in the hotel room, though, that I didn't have an ounce of will power left in me.

"You really are a naughty boy, aren't you?"

He didn't say anything but he knew what I was talking about. I slid my hand around the front of his body and wrapped it around his hard bare cock. He went to stand up and I ordered him to stay bent over. I glided the palm of my hand over the wet head of his erect dick and he flinched in pleasure. I couldn't believe how hard it was. He must have been getting hard and turned on the entire time I was spanking his ass.

"Now tell me the last thing I told you about your punishment."

Ethan had closed his eyes and was starting to really enjoy the feeling of me touching his rock hard cock.

"Uhmmm...you told me," he began to stutter. "I...uhmmm...you told me I would be punished until I learned to call you Miss Natalie."

"That's right," I told him as I licked the palm of my hand and wrapped it back around his cock to stroke him. "And are you going to be a good boy or a bad boy?"

His breath deepened with the pleasure of having his cock stroked.

"A good boy, Miss Natalie."

"Oh, listen to you, Ethan. See, I knew this is what you really wanted," I whispered to him as I rubbed my saliva up and down the full length of his young cock. I don't think it was possible for any man's dick to be as hard as his was, but it was probably just due to the fact that I hadn't been with a man that young in such a long time. His smooth skin was stretched as taut as it could be stretched. It was a piece of pure hardened muscle. I stroked him slowly over and over from the top to the base, rubbing my palm over the head of his dick at times as he flinched in pleasure.

"Now show Miss Natalie what you really want," I whispered in his ear.

He pushed himself off the bench and turned around so I was suddenly looking up at him. He just grabbed me around my waist and pulled me towards him, his stiff prick pushing itself against me as it lodged itself between our bodies. We immediately kissed each other roughly as he slid his tongue deep into my mouth and wrapped it around my own twirling tongue over and over.

Before I knew it, he slipped his hand down the front of my dress and pulled out one of my breasts. He grabbed a hold of it aggressively and laid his lips around my nipple to suck at it in a state of total abandon. I looked down to watch him sucking at my exposed white breast hanging out of the front of my dress. I ran my fingers through his hair as he bit at my nipple while I moaned in pleasure. He hastily grabbed my other breast and roughly pulled it from underneath my dress. With my cleavage exposed in an almost pornographic way, he sucked and bit at my nipples while I grabbed a handful of his hair each time he would suck them with greater force. He reached up to grab the back of my neck, and then lifted his head to talk to me.

"I thought you were never going to do this," he said to me in a fit of emotion.

I couldn't believe that he told me that, but then again, I couldn't fully grasp the reality of this crazy new situation I suddenly found myself. My kinky urges had overpowered my best judgment once again but I wasn't about to stop now. And neither was he.

He stuck his tongue deep into my mouth again, nearly gagging me with his forceful kissing. His cock was still as hard as it could be and I reached back down to stroke it. The tip of it was wet with sticky pre-cum and I rubbed it all over his cock before I added my own saliva. Being that he was only 19, he was more horny than seductive in his techniques, but he more than made up for it with his powerful mauling of my mouth and breasts.

I grabbed him by his head, looked him in his eyes and asked him: "Do you want Miss Natalie to suck that hard cock of yours?"

He nodded his head up and down in a state of erotic delirium. I squatted down and sucked his erect cock into my mouth, quickly realizing that it was even bigger than I thought it was. I wondered now how many girls he had been with and how much experience he had because he didn't seem to understand that a woman can only put so much of a man's dick into her mouth. He had grabbed me by the back of my head and was trying to fuck my mouth by forcefully shoving his cock in and out. He was just a horny boy who didn't know how to channel his sexual excitement. I had to warn him that he was going to get another spanking if he didn't just sit back and enjoy it. He quickly complied and rested his naked butt against the work bench while I gave him a good old-fashioned blow job. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Aren't you glad you're letting Miss Natalie take care of you properly, Ethan?" I stopped to ask him.

"Yes, Miss Natalie."

I sucked him off enough to drive him into fits of excitement but not enough to make him cum. I stood back up and he immediately grabbed me again to suck on my breasts. He held me and pushed his cock between my legs and I pushed back to let him know I wanted it. Suddenly his hands were on my ass and, before I knew it, he had pulled my panties down. They fell to the floor and he smiled at me. He grabbed me again and lifted me up toward him. I wrapped my legs around his body and he lifted up my dress. With his arm wrapped around my while I held myself up by the back of his neck, he took his other hand and pushed his cock up inside my thoroughly soaked cunt. I moaned deeply as he pushed himself all the way into me. My body had been in such a state of craving for so long at that point that I engulfed his cock inside of me and gripped onto it like a suction cup.

"Miss Natalie is tight as they come," I whispered into his ear.

"Yes, Miss Natalie," he mumbled as he struggled to contain the pleasure created by the tight grip of my pussy around his cock.

It all had happened so fast. Here I was in the garage of my new family's house being fucked by my husband's son. I clinched my thighs tightly around him as he bent his legs, held my ass and pounded his cock up inside me. I just prayed that no one came home to find us but we were so into the moment, I don't think either one of us really thought too deeply about the reality of it.

"Don't hold back, Ethan. Fuck Miss Natalie like I know you want to," I told him, causing him to grab a hold of my ass with both of his hands and ram his cock up into me harder and harder. The obscene sound of his body pounding against mine echoed through the garage as he went into a rhythm of fast, hard thrusts. I knew that him being the horny and inexperienced teenager that he was, he wouldn't last too much longer.

"You can cum up inside Miss Natalie now," I told him.

He nodded his head up and down as his face grimaced in an attempt to control himself. After a few more thrusts, his whole body tensed up and he pulled me tighter toward him. I could feel as his cock convulsed and he came deep inside of me. His muscles twitched as all his vital energy emptied itself inside my cunt. He relaxed and eased my legs down off his body as his cock slipped out of me. I put my feet on the floor and then squatted down to suck the last bit of his cum into my mouth. He convulsed from the orgasmic sensitivity in the head of his cock. I cleaned him up with my mouth and then stood back up.

I gave him a warm smile and told him: "Now aren't you happy you let Miss Natalie take care of you?"

He laughed. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Well believe it," I told him firmly. I suddenly sensed that he was beginning to think that this was all for him or that it was the start of him being able to have me at will. I knew I could never let that happen. I knew that I must keep him in his place.

"Now pull your pants back up and get back inside. Go to your room and start the homework before I lay that belt into your butt again."

He smiled as he thought I was joking but it was meant as a stern reminder of the new rules. I quickly smacked him across the face with the palm of my hand.

"Wipe that smile off your face, Ethan," I told him in the firmest of tones.

He looked back at me in shock, but erased the smile from his face. I picked up his father's belt from the floor and rapidly whipped it around the side of his thigh so the end of it smacked forcefully around the thickness of his bare butt. I pointed to the door and gave him a serious look to let him know I meant business. He glared at me in fear and then bent down to pull up his pants. He gave me one last confused glance as he walked back inside and let the door close behind him.

I could feel his cum streaming from inside of me down my leg. It was so outrageously deviant and dirty. I was absolutely basking in the naughty aftermath of the situation, despite the sharp feeling of guilt lingering in the back of my mind. I picked up my panties off the floor and figured I had better get cleaned up before Anderson came home.

I took a long shower and re-imagined every moment that had just happened. I must have fondled myself through three orgasms before I finally stepped out of the shower and toweled my body dry. I got dressed again and headed back downstairs. Ethan had retreated to his room and had closed the door. I immediately opened it up without knocking to find him sitting at his desk reading. He turned his head in surprise when he heard me open the door. He looked at me without knowing what to say.

"Just wanted to make sure you were working," I told him sternly. "This door is to remain ajar at all times so I can check on you whenever I want."

"Okay," he responded hesitantly.

I raised my eyebrows at his response.

"Yes, Miss Natalie," he replied.

"Very good, Ethan."

I strutted away from the door, beaming with satisfaction. One down and two to go, I told myself.

Anderson didn't get home until late that night. We chatted briefly about his day and about the needs of the household, but I didn't bring up the situation with Ethan in the slightest way. In his typical manner, Anderson was brief and guarded in his exchanges with me. He kissed me good night and then retired to bed.

The next morning, as I laid down each of the plates of breakfast in front of his sons, Ethan glanced up at me.

"Thank you, Miss Natalie," he mumbled.

Anderson jerked his head toward him in shock and then looked over at me. I just gave him a glowing smile and went about serving breakfast. I could tell Anderson was trying to figure out what had transpired but nothing else was mentioned at that point. Everyone dug into their meal and then left a short while later.

12