Natalie is a Work of Art Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cruelly punished Natalie by wiggling the soft bristles rapidly over her pleasure nub before returning to gentle strokes.

"UM!" Natalie snapped up straight, slamming her hand down on the table.

"NO!" The voice in her mind was adamant. "I CAN'T COME!! I CAN'T!!"

Several seniors near the table glanced up from their projects, but the noise from the rest of the room prevented other students from noticing anything unusual.

Natalie locked eyes with one her male students that was directly in her line of sight. It was Matt, the student that was always undressing her with his eyes. Natalie always thought that the only reason Matt had taken art class was so that every day he could strip and fuck her in his mind. Now, her student was looking directly at her as her highly sensitive clit was being perversely tortured by her mentor teacher hidden under the table skirt.

From his desk, Matt saw his teacher's hair tussled, her eyes glazed, and her nipples saying hello to him through her tight fitting blouse.

To Natalie's complete embarrassment...he smiled.

"Ohmygod! He KNOWS!!" Natalie tried not to react, but her eyes told Matt everything he wanted to know. His smile widened as he crossed his arms and leaned back, enjoying watching his teacher perform for him.

"This so humiliating," Natalie thought to herself as the relentless teasing of her pussy with the liner brush continued. I was really enjoying keeping Natalie on the very edge of orgasm for nearly the entire class period. Every time her hips jerked away from me I would punish her. Sometimes with circular strokes of the brush around her love button, sometimes by gliding the brush inside her and stroking her g-spot with the bristles.

Natalie whimpered and pouted, unable to do anything about the relentless teasing except just stand there and take it. She leaned forward, resting her hands on the table top for support, resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to let her escape the endless torture of her clit.

The class was coming to an end in a few minutes, and one of the students spoke up. "Miss Natalie, should we start putting away our materials now?"

Natalie, too far gone into the pleasure overtaking her to speak, nodded quickly. "Um hm."

With only a short time left, I began stroking Natalie's clit faster and faster with the tiny soft bristles.

"Hold on just a few more seconds..." Natalie thought to herself, glancing up at the clock and desperately wishing she could make time go quicker.

Faster and faster I wanked her clit with the torturous brush, impressed that she had actually managed to hold out for so long. The sexual torture was unbelievable for the young teacher. Natalie's pussy lips were swollen, her clit was throbbing, and her entire body was quivering. This was it. She was going to come so hard.

"No...no...no..." Natalie actually whispered out loud, trying to hold back the pleasure explosion as my strokes went into overdrive, the bristles blurring as they jack hammered back and forth on her clit.

"NO! I CAN'T!! OH FUCK NO!!" Natalie's mind was screaming, her eyes wide staring at a fixed point across the room in a desperate effort to hold off the onslaught of orgasm. Liquid was trying to escape from her cunt, and she felt the contractions start in her pussy.

"OHGODNO!! PLEASE NO!! AAAHHHHHH!!"

In one massive release, Natalie's entire body plunged into orgasm, her pussy gushed liquid onto the floor as it began multiple contractions from the built up erotic tension.

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!! OHGOD!!" Natalie's hips began thrusting as if being fucked by an invisible cock.

Having synchronized my watch to the school bell, I put down the liner brush, grabbed Natalie's curvy ass cheeks with both hands, and pulled her closer. With no warning, I immediately began assaulting her tortured clit with my mouth.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!" Natalie cried out just as the class change bell rang. Students got up and left quickly, several glancing back to make sure their teacher was okay.

I continued to lick and suck on Natalie's pleasure nub over and over again as the last of the students filed out and closed the door.

"OH FUCK!!" Natalie cried out loud with insane pleasure as another orgasm hit. Her hips were pumping obscenely into my face as I licked and sucked on her erect clit, her pussy squirting anywhere and everywhere as the young teacher surrendered completely to the primal desires consuming her.

I could feel Natalie's pussy contractions on my tongue as I sent her over the edge again. Natalie threw her head back and screamed breathlessly at the ceiling. "OHGOD!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!"

The art teacher figured her career was finished. Her unknown voyeur was probably already sending the pictures of her from yesterday to her administration. But as Natalie came over and over again from the onslaught of pleasure I was unleashing upon her, the teaching career was the furthest thing from her mind at that moment.

Finally, after pulling a few more beautiful screams of orgasmic bliss from the young teacher, I slowly brought Natalie back down from her euphoria, thoroughly enjoying making love to her pussy with gentle licks, sucks, and kisses. Her hips continued pumping in short quick thrusts as if her pussy still wanted more, and her beautiful body was twitching in little orgasmic aftershocks.

I got out from under the table skirt and stood up next to her.

"Oh...my...god..." Natalie's lips quivered as she spoke. "I have never come like that in my life! What you did to my pussy was amazing!"

"We aren't finished yet, Nat."

Natalie raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?"

"I made you come before the end of class." I reminded her.

Natalie suddenly remembered our agreement...

Before she could finish her thought, I put one hand on Natalie's shoulder and the other on her hip.

"You said I could fuck you any way I want."

"OH!!" Natalie yelped as I pushed with her both hands and bent the young teacher over her desk.

"OH!! AH!!" Natalie gave cute little girly yelps as I reached into her blouse and pulled out each of her perky breasts, tucking her blouse under them.

"UM!!" Natalie gasped as I pushed her all the way down on the workstation, her exposed breasts pressing firmly against the cold hard table.

"AH!!" Natalie couldn't believe this was actually happening to her. "Ohgod...what are you going to do to me?"

Ignoring her question, I took a pair of metal handcuffs I had brought with me out of my pocket and grabbed Natalie's right wrist.

"Have you ever been handcuffed before?" I said, putting Natalie's right wrist behind her back and into one of the restraints.

(click)

Natalie moistened her lips nervously as I took hold of her left wrist.

"N-no...never."

"Hmm, a bondage virgin are we?" I asked, locking the young teacher's left wrist into the other restraint. "This should be fun."

(click)

Sometimes, I like to fuck a girl slowly, take my time, and enjoy the intimacy. Other times, I want to fuck a girl fast and hard, assert my dominance as a man, and use her as a sexual object by banging the daylights out of her.

As I quickly pulled my cock out of my trousers and placed the tip at the entrance to Natalie's soaking wet pussy, it was clear as to which type of fuck Natalie was going to receive.

"OH!!" Natalie's eyes went wide and her body jerked as I rammed the entire length of my cock into her warm depths. Grabbing onto the art teacher's hips, I began thrusting in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could.

"OH FUCK!! OH SHIT!!" Natalie yelled as I pounded her pussy, her beautiful body shifting back and forth on the table from the force of my thrusts.

"FUCK ME!! OHGOD FUCK ME!!"

"Tell me what I want to hear, Natalie." I ordered, slamming into her relentlessly. "Tell me what you are."

Grabbing a handful of Natalie's gorgeous, long blonde hair, I pulled firmly back, forcing her to raise her head off the table.

"UNNHHH!! I...AM...OHGOD ...YOUR...UM!! YOUR...TEACHER ...SLUT...OH FUCK!!

The art teacher pulled on her handcuffs in tension as my cock pummeled her young pussy. My thrusts into her caused the desk to shift slightly as Natalie's cunt took a massive pounding. Her hot teacher glasses slid down to the end of her nose, and the rest of her long tussled blonde hair slammed the table.

"UNNHHH!! UNNNHHHH!!" the young teacher's yelps became incoherent cries for mercy.

Natalie couldn't believe that it had come to this. Just two days ago, she had a good position at her school, the respect of her peers, and a great teaching career ahead of her. Now, she was bent over being fucked on her own desk by her mentor teacher while some unknown voyeur was watching everything.

"Get ready, Natalie," I said increasing my pace to full throttle. "I'm going to come inside that marvelous pussy of yours."

As if she hadn't been through enough already, Natalie's entire body began to shake as another orgasm hit.

"AH!! AHH!! AHHH!!" Natalie panted like a puppy as the waves of insane pleasure overtook her.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!" The young teacher laid her head back and screamed at the ceiling as we both came together. She felt the wonderful warmth of my liquid spreading inside her as I pumped everything I had into the depths of her womb.

Like a little slut who couldn't get enough, Natalie began pumping and wiggling her hips on my spent cock, trying to pull the last remnants of blissful pleasure from my shaft.

"Good girl," I said as I went from pulling to stroking her long golden locks.

"Mmmmmmm," Natalie lay her head down on the table, closing her eyes and smiling weakly as she cooed in wonderful sexual satisfaction.

Then she remembered.

"Ohgod!" Natalie stood back up suddenly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Disaster!" Natalie's eyes went wide. "This is a complete disaster!"

"Well sheesh," I said sarcastically. "Give a guy a break. I thought I was rather good."

Natalie slapped my shoulder. "Not you, silly. It's my job that's a disaster. My entire teaching career!"

I tried calming her down. "It's okay, tell me what's the matter."

"Well," Natalie hesitated. "I actually haven't been totally honest with you."

"Oh?" I played along.

"I'm," the young teacher's eyes welled up. "I'm being blackmailed to do all these sexual things with you."

"By whom?"

"I don't know," Natalie seemed genuinely worried. "He just texts me orders. He's got pictures of me topless from a few days ago, as well as film of me getting spanked and blowing you yesterday. He said he'd send them to administration if I wasn't able to stop from coming during your teasing in class today."

I smiled. "Don't worry, he won't send anything to administration."

Natalie spoke softer but with more urgency. "I'm going to lose my job."

I placed my hand gently under her chin. "No...you won't."

Natalie's beautiful blue eyes looked up at me shyly. "How can you know?"

"Text him back." I said. "Tell him not to send them."

Natalie rolled her eyes. "That won't do anyth--"

"Just...tell...him."

Natalie paused for a moment and then took out her phone. I turned to the door as the young teacher typed her message and pressed 'SEND'.

As I opened the door to leave, my ringtone announced a new text. I turned back around and held my phone up to the art teacher.

Natalie's mouth fell open. "Oh...fuck. You bastard."

"Be nice to me," I responded with a sly smile.

In a huff, Natalie folded her arms across her chest and shot me a glare that was like an arctic blast.

"Come on, don't be like that." I answered. "Your career is safe and over the past two days you've had the best sexual experiences of your life."

Natalie didn't say anything, but she knew I was right.

I walked back over to her. "...and I'm giving you one heck of an evaluation rating for today."

Natalie's stare faded and her adorably cute smile returned.

"That's better." I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Natalie put her arms around my back and returned my kiss with amazing sensuality, our lips parting and tongues intertwining.

When we both pulled away from our kiss, Natalie looked like an excited schoolgirl who had just been asked out for the first time. I smiled back and turned to head for the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Natalie cutely tilted her head to one side. "Promise?"

"Definitely."

As I closed the door behind me, Natalie smiled to herself and walked bouncily back to her desk, happy that everything was going to be okay.

At least that's what we thought, because neither of us knew that Matt had been watching us the entire time.

*****

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. I'll always write more if the ratings are good because it means people are enjoying themselves. If you have anything in particular you would like to see Natalie do next, let me know. Please enjoy my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12