Natalie Jenner vs Puppetmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,614 Followers

"I need to go get something to drink," Nat said, getting to her feet and walking naked out of the room. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Will you be good to go again, or should I find someone else?"

"Yeah . . . yeah," Douglas said, although he wasn't sure he'd be able to get hard after busting three nuts into Natalie just this morning. "Damn baby, you're insatiable."

"I'm just getting the job done," Nat lied, swaggering into the living room of the suite she and Douglas were sharing with a dozen other UNABU members. She was greeted to the sight of Fatima and Natasha wrestling on the floor, struggling for dominance as the fought with a big double-ended dildo impaled into both of them. Ever since the game they were forced to play by the Puppetmaster, an intense rivalry had formed between the two warriors, and now they used sex as a contest to decide who of them was the grater woman. Who could fuck the other into submission, who could fill a mug with semen first, who could make Penny cum faster. It had been nonstop all week.

"Still hogging Douglas all to yourself?" Caitlin Callahan asked jealously, lazily masturbating on the couch. She wasn't completely naked, but the only thing she had on was a very tight green t-shirt that read "Fuck Me, I'm Irish," which was so stained with cum it was almost transparent. If Callahan had been the office cock-cushion before, she was basically just a sex-toilet now. She had been passed around so many times that people were actually starting to get bored with her.

At that moment the door opened and in walked Penny. She looked like a hot mess. If anyone at the resort rivaled Callahan for pure cocksucking-asslicking-pussyeating-sluttiness, it was Penny. She was returning home from a long night partying at a rave held at the other end of the island, and she had clearly been fucked by every single person though. Her slutty colorful clothes were ripped and stained with sex, a glow-in-the-dark condom was stuck to her face, and from the look of her big green eyes rolling around she was still high on any number of drugs.

"Damn, I'm tired," Penny said, stumbling over to the couch. "I think I sucked off over a hundred guys. My stomach is so . . . so . . . bbbbBBBWWWAAAaaaahh!"

Callahan couldn't move out of the way quite fast enough, as Penny doused her in a thick stream of projectile vomit entirely composed of semen and vodka. Callahan couldn't even bring herself to scream as she just sat there holding her arms out and quivering with rage, dripping with the culmination of Penny's night out.

Nat was disgusted, but she allowed herself a giggle as she went into the kitchen to eat and drink something. She figured she'd make a sandwich for Douglas as well. He was going to need his energy after all.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,614 Followers