Natalie Submits Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie delves deeper into her submissive fantasies.
8.5k words
4.7
61.4k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a direct continuation of the first chapter of this story 'Natalie Submits', so to understand the full context it might be best to read that first! :)

I could barely get the events of two nights ago out of my head. Fuck what had I been thinking? I wish I could have blamed the booze, god knows I'd drunk enough of it that night. But I knew there was more to it. I knew that John and Emma had found a key and unlocked a door that revealed my darkest desires.

The memory of waking up the next morning, covered in cum still lingered long in my mind. And god did it make me wet. It had taken me ages to get those goddam handcuffs off; eventually I'd managed to find the key after rummaging in John and Emma's bedroom.

Now though I was crashing back down to reality. I was sitting in the university library, desperately trying to catch up on my reading on seventeenth century European history whilst all the while trying to supress my overbearing horniness. I swear I wash trying to catch the eye of every guy who walked past the table I was sitting at, yearning for any kind of attention. Emma's words really began to resonate in my mind now. Perhaps I really was as slutty as she said I was? Perhaps that's what I really craved, to be her and John's submissive plaything.

Suddenly I felt the vibration of my phone through the pocket of my jeans and I was lifted from my dazed state as if I'd been slapped round the face. I felt the butterflies start to rumble in my stomach as I lifted the phone from my pocket. Could it be them? Oh please let it be them!

With a trembling finger I unlocked the touch screen of my phone, 'one message received' it read.

Hi Natalie, We're going to be in town tonight. Meet us for a drink around 8. Emma

I noticed immediately that this was not an invitation; it was a statement of intent. I would be having a drink with John and Emma in town at seven o' clock whether I was busy tonight or not.

My heart began to race as I quickly thumbed in a reply.

Yes Miss Emma.

I quickly heard felt it vibrate again. I didn't have to check who it was.

Good Girl. Make sure to wear something sexy. We like our pets to present themselves well in public!

She called me their pet! Oh my god did she know what she was doing to me with those words! I think I could feel my panties starting to get damp just thinking about it.

Straight away I slammed my textbook shut. There was absolutely no way I was getting anymore work done now.

Back in my room at my university halls of residence I looked myself up and down in my full length mirror, feeling quite pleased with myself. I didn't like to give myself too much credit, but at my best I didn't think I scrubbed up too badly, especially in the outfit I had chosen for tonight. The little black dress I had chosen was strapless and hugged my body tightly. Although it left little to the imagination, I felt it was classy enough to for me to not look out of place holding company with people with as expensive tastes as John and Emma. Plus I thought it highlighted my tight stomach quite nicely; I wanted someone to notice the work I'd been putting in at the gym after all!

My strappy pair of heels showed off my well-kept feet whose nails were polished black for the evening, whilst also giving four or five inches of height to my petite frame. I wore my hair brunette hair down, and having straightened it earlier it hung nicely between my shoulder blades. It was a struggle to drag myself out the door; I felt so sexy pouting and posing in front of the mirror, admiring my reflection.

My nerves really began to heighten as I approached the bar in town where I'd agreed to meet them. What if they stood me up? What if this was all some kind of big joke on their part?

I looked around as I walked through the large front doors. The night was still young and the place was only just starting to fill up, but where were they? They should be here! I craned my neck further, desperately searching for a glimpse of either of them. It was going to be so embarrassing walking out of here straight away.

Shit there they were! Right in the corner! I wasn't sure if they'd seen me yet, but they seemed as confident and chatty as ever. I'm sure they could sense my nervousness as I walked over.

"Are you ok dear?" giggled Emma. "You look a little lost."

"Don't listen to her," replied John as he stood up and offered me a hug. "You look absolutely fantastic." He was dressed as classily as ever. His blue suit and light shirt suggested it was not long since he had left work, whilst the dark stubble that contrasted with his tanned skin so well was tidily trimmed as ever.

The way he towered over me sent shivers down my spine. He looked so strong, so powerful, so in control. As he wrapped his arms around me I felt so secure. In a way it was a complete paradox to how I had felt two nights ago at their house: naked, vulnerable and begging to be used. But I loved how I felt in either situation, I loved being their plaything.

"Oh yes she looks gorgeous," said Emma. She stood up and for the first time tonight I could really take in her full beauty. Even though she was dressed far more casually than when we had first met the blonde still looked absolutely immaculate. Her light blue jeans hugged her sultry ass beautifully while the trendy brown leather heels adorning her feet sculpted her calves perfectly. Meanwhile, the neatly fitting leather jacket she wore suggested power and class whilst also looking incredibly sexy. It hugged her ample bust immaculately. I don't think I'd ever been more attracted to another woman.

"Please take a seat," said John as he poured me a glass of an expensive looking white wine. "This is an Argentinian white; I think it'll be to your tastes." I think I secretly loved the way he took control and made decisions for me. The confidence and assuring tone of his voice made me feel so warm on the inside; I think I'd do anything he said right now.

"Have you thought about our job offer some more?" He continued. "As we said the other day it would be really great if you could help us out."

"Yea I've thought about it," I replied. "I think I'd like to do it. It can't be any worse than working in the restaurant anyway."

"That's fantastic Natalie," John said beaming. "You saw our place the other day. I'm sure this'll work out great for all of us."

"All we're looking for is someone to do a bit of cooking and cleaning," interjected Emma. "I'm sure you'll do a great job."

"And of course we'll pay you well. Better than at the restaurant I dare say."

"Sounds great," I replied smiling.

"So what have you been up to?" asked Emma, her eyes glowing warmly at the dimly lit table.

"Not much," I replied. "Just uni work really."

"Aw that's no good. All work and no play time isn't any fun!"

"I know. It always gets like that around essay deadline time though."

"Well I'm just glad you got to have some fun with us then!"

I felt myself going bright red. That mischievous, knowing smile; Emma knew exactly what she had done to me.

"I don't think we need to ask her whether she had fun then," said John smiling broadly. "The look on her face says it all."

I think I temporarily lost the power of speech. All I could do was blush even deeper as the memories of our previous night together came to the forefront of my head once again.

"Oh don't worry I know I don't have to ask her," said Emma as she lifted her wine glass to her mouth. "I can see how turned she is just thinking about it. Isn't that right little one?"

My mouth felt so dry. The way the pair of them captivated my every sense was incredible. Even though I was sitting still I felt as if I was on a roller coaster travelling at one hundred miles an hour, my stomach was churning so much.

"Yes," I eventually mustered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Good girl," she replied smiling. "And I bet your little panties are absolutely soaked aren't they?"

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Now we can't be having that," John said sternly. "It doesn't reflect well on me or Emma if our little slut is getting off in public."

"It doesn't," the blonde replied. "I think it's best if she goes to the bathroom and takes them off."

"I agree completely," said John.

There was nothing to stop me walking out right there and then. However my bum felt super glued to the seat.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Emma demanded.

My whole body trembled as I finally found the strength to raise myself from my chair and ambled towards the bathroom door. I had no idea why I was doing it, but I knew I wouldn't have done it for anyone else.

I moved into a cubicle and pulled my dress up, revealing the pair of sexy black panties I had chosen for the evening. I think secretly I had been half hoping I would be taking them off at some point during the evening, but I certainly wasn't expecting to have to this early. Shit they were absolutely drenched! There was absolutely no way of hiding it. Quickly I pulled them down my thighs before stepping out of them as they hit the floor.

Even with my dress on I felt naked and exposed as I stepped back through the bathroom door, my underwear now clenched tightly in my hand. With every step I took I was sure I could feel my dress hiking up over my ass, and the light breeze I could now feel around my pubic mound sent a chill through my whole body. In an act of desperation I grabbed the hem of my dress and tried to stop it rising up any further. Why did I have to be so stupid and wear such a short dress? God I felt like such a slut right now.

"Well what do we have here?" Emma said grinning as I finally reached her and John's table, obviously noticing my discomfort.

Slowly and reluctantly I handed her my panties before retaking my seat.

"Wow she's a brave and obedient little thing!" she continued. "And my my these really are in quite a state aren't they?" She quickly stowed my underwear away in her handbag.

Once again I couldn't muster a verbal response. I just sat there with embarrassment and humiliation painted clearly across my face.

"I'm very pleased with you slut," she whispered as she put her hand on my thigh and leaned across me. "You'll be rewarded for this later I'll make sure of that."

"Shall we be going then?" asked John downing the last remnants from his wine glass. I knew this question wasn't directed at me, I was expected to follow!

The taxi ride back to John and Emma's was one of the most nerve racking I had experienced. My brain was swimming with thoughts of what John and Emma might have in store for me. Panty-less and squashed between the couple on the back seat, needless to say my arousal level was through the roof. Especially with Emma whispering exactly what she wanted me to do when we got to their house in my ear for the entire journey. It was a wonder I didn't whither and faint right there on the spot.

Waiting on the door mat whilst John fumbled with his keys, hot and horny, I knew exactly what I had to do. As soon as I was through the front door I kicked off my heels, leaving them cast aside in the hallway. Next I reached behind me and unzipped my dress, offering no resistance as it fell from my body gracefully, exposing my pussy and thin patch of pubic hair that adorned it. This left me standing before John and Emma naked except for the strapless bra covering my breasts. As quick as a flash I had it unclasped, revealing the tiny nipples that adorned each of my B-cup boobs, before I fell to my knees in front of the couple.

"Master John, Miss Emma, please let me serve you tonight," I begged from my position on the floor, hands behind my back, my bum stuck out as far as I could and my eyes pointed down towards the laminate flooring, just as Emma had instructed.

"Good girl," the blonde cooed as she petted me and ran her fingers through my hair. "This is exactly how we expect you to kneel whenever we require you too."

"Doesn't she just look so adorable down there," I heard John add from above me. I fidgeted slightly as he reached down with one of his strong hands and tickled me under the chin, just like an owner would their pet. God I felt so submissive right now.

"Oh she does," replied Emma. "And she's ours, all ours!" Those last words sent my heart racing at a frantic pace. I knew that not one part of it was a lie though. "In fact I've got a special surprise for her."

I hadn't dared look up once, but at this point my curiosity got the better of me. My eyes lit up as I saw Emma holding a black leather collar. The metallic studs that adorned it sparkled brightly in the light while I noticed a metal ring attached to its front and immediately pictured myself being led around the house on a leash.

"Do you like it little one?" she asked, her eyes striking contact with mine.

"I love it Miss Emma."

She reached down and placed it round neck, fastening it firmly around the back but not too tight. I was expecting the leather to feel cold and harsh on my sensitive skin but the collar was padded on the inside so it fitted snugly on my neck. It was symbolic confirmation of what I already knew. I belonged to John and Emma and would submit to their every desire.

"You look absolutely stunning," Emma said, grabbing me by my hair and forcing me too look upwards into her gorgeous green eyes. "You're such a perfect little slut."

"Right let's take her through to the living room," said John as I noticed for the first time he was holding a black leather leash that seemed to match my collar. "I want to see how good our little pet really is."

With light clicking sound he had secured the leash firmly to the ring on the front of my collar and soon I felt his strong grip pulling me forward.

"Err what do you think you're doing?" he exclaimed as saw me instinctively beginning to stand up. "Pets don't stand up, they remain on the floor where they belong."

I don't think I'd ever felt more humiliated. Naked, collared and crawling along the floor like nothing more than a common dog. Despite that feeling, there was certainly no complaining from me about my predicament. The floor felt cold and hard underneath me but I never really noticed as my head was spun with countless erotic thoughts whilst my pussy got wetter by the second. John and Emma certainly knew how to get the inner slut out of me!

"Here we are," John said firmly as we arrived in the living room, before he unhitched the leash from my collar.

I looked up to see Emma taking a seat on the same cream leather sofa that she had seduced me on two nights ago, her legs crossed elegantly in complete contrast to my own position on the floor.

"I think what we need is some entertainment to start the evening," she said looking down at me.

"I couldn't agree more," replied John immediately. "Perhaps some music?"

He casually picked up the remote sitting on the coffee table before pointing it and TV and flicking through the music channels. Eventually he found something to both his and Emma's tastes, and soon they were sitting on the sofa swaying to the RnB beat blaring through the speakers.

"You know this is nice," sighed Emma. "But there's something missing."

"I know exactly what you mean," smiled John. "I just can't enjoy an evening at home without a drink. I know it's not healthy but it's the only way I can relax after work these days."

"You're right," replied Emma. "If only there was someone here who could fetch us a drink. Wouldn't that be great?"

"I like your thinking," grinned John before looking down at me, still knelt on the floor in front of them. "I think you know what to do slut."

"Of course Master," I replied courteously.

Slowly I rose from my position on the floor and walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh and be sure to find something that Emma and I both like," he added just as I was passing through the living room door way. "I think you can imagine what the consequences will be if you don't."

On my previous visit, John and Emma had shown me the impressive collection of fine wines they had stowed away in a large vault like cupboard in their kitchen. However, although the countless bottles were stacked neatly into row upon row, it seemed like some impossibly difficult riddle as I looked in there for the second time. What the hell should I give them?

My knowledge of wine went no further than knowing there were two colours, red and white, and somehow I didn't think this would quite cut it with John, who seemed to have a considerable knowledge of the subject.

I looked up and down the shelves. Australia, France, Italy, Chile. He seemed to have every corner of the globe covered; how the hell was I supposed to know what to get? My desperation to please John and Emma was counteracted by how turned on I was at the thought of John bending me over his knee and spanking me as punishment. I was caught in a real quandary.

Eventually I decided to take the plunge, and plumped for a Spanish white wine from the Galicia region, praying it was a safe option.

It was a struggle to pour out two glasses when I returned to the living room, my whole body was shaking so much. I looked on anxiously as John sniffed into the glass, just like you see critics do on those poncy wine shows on TV, before taking a small sip. I could see him deep in thought as he swirled the liquid around his mouth, analysing my choice with a devastating precision. Finally he swallowed before looking up at me. I felt my heart pound as I looked back in anticipation. It was impossible to read his face.

"Looks like you've been learning fast," he said assuringly. "Good job slave this is a nice choice."

An outpouring of positive emotion filled my whole body. It felt so good to get praise from someone as self-assured and sophisticated as John.

"Well she must have done a good job to impress you," replied Emma as she took a long approving sip from her own glass. "You take this whole wine business far too seriously."

"I know I do, you've been saying it for years," agreed John. "What I'd really like now though is some entertainment to go with this music. Some dancing would be wonderful."

"Yes it would," Emma agreed. "And just look at our little slut's perfectly toned body. I bet she's quite the mover."

"Yes her legs and stomach look absolutely perfect," he said as I noticed him looking me up and down as if I was bottle of expensive wine he was considering buying. "I can picture her on the dance floor in any nightclub in town, especially in that outfit she was wearing earlier."

"Well I think it's time you gave us a little show slut," Emma said grinning devilishly.

My feeling of humiliation was quickly residing to be replaced by extreme embarrassment. On a night out it would take copious amounts of alcohol before I would let myself be dragged onto the dance floor and right now it would be an understatement to say I felt a little out of my depth as I swayed nervously to the beats emanating from the television.

"Look how obedient she is!" Emma called out excitedly as I started to find a little more rhythm in my hips, my boobs gently bouncing up and down as I moved. "She's such a well-trained little thing already!"

I didn't feel any less stupid than when I started, dancing naked in front of people wasn't something I'd ever thought about let alone carried out, but Emma's words did increase my confidence. The redness in my cheeks started to reside a little, and soon both my arms and legs were starting to move in time to the beat.

"See I told you she would have some moves," Emma said to her husband as I rotated my body, giving them both a great view of my tight bum.

"Oh yes she is absolutely fantastic," agreed John, who was now slung back on the sofa enjoying the show. "She is such a little slut showing herself off like this."