Natalie Submits Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalie's transformation to a submissive slut continues.
8.4k words
4.64
72.1k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a startle. As my eyes became accustomed to the light the image above me of Emma gently shaking me awake became clear.

"Wake up little one," she said calmly as her dazzling green eyes caught my own.

It took a few seconds before the realisation of where I was sunk in. There memories of the previous night flew back into my mind as I realised my hands were still cuffed behind my back and I began to fidget against my bonds.

"Take it easy girl you've got a busy day ahead," she continued lifting my back off the bed. "Now let's get these off of you."

The blonde pulled a key from the pocket of her dressing gown and soon my wrists were free again. I rubbed my eyes groggily as I felt the dull aching in my shoulder blades begin to subside. Even in her night wear Emma looked absolutely stunning. Her blonde hair was tied back neatly into a bun and her pink dressing gown was so short it showed off much of her golden thighs. I'd be surprised if she was wearing anything under it at all.

"Come on," she said removing the leather collar from my neck and motioning for me to get out of the bed. I looked over to the clock and saw it had just gone 10 a.m., far too early for me on a Saturday. Emma pulled back the covers and sudden rush of cold air spread over my naked body, covering me in goose bumps. Reluctantly I pulled myself off the bed.

I followed Emma down the landing, almost hypnotized by the way her ass swung from side to side in that dressing gown as she walked. She was so sexy it was unreal.

"Like what you see huh?" The blonde turned round and gave me a sly grin. Shit she'd caught me staring! "Don't worry I'm sure you'll get to see a bit more in due course!"

I got the shock of my life as we entered the spacious bathroom. After turning the shower on to give the water a little time to warm up, Emma turned to face me. With a precise flick of her arm she yanked at the chord holding her dressing gown on, prizing it open and allowing it to fall graciously from her shoulders to the floor.

Oh my word! I was completely in awe of the goddess standing before me. It really was like she was from another planet or universe. Every inch of her body was pristinely bronzed in a way that I had only ever seen with famous actors. There was no hint whatsoever of a tan line. Her firm breasts must have been at least a C-cup and hung immaculately from her chest with seemingly no sag at all whilst her pussy was shaved completely revealing her perfectly sculpted lips. Her beauty defied anything I had ever witnessed before.

"Well what are you waiting for?" she asked as she untied her hair and stepped into the steaming water. "My pet needs a wash to doesn't she?"

Well this was certainly a first. I took a deep breath and stepped into the shower, sliding the glass door shut behind me.

"That's it my sexy little thing," she said pressing my body up to mine, before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "I don't think you really realise just how beautiful you are."

I watched as she squirted a healthy dollop of shower gel into her hand, before she began to rub it methodically into my body.

"Oh yes we want you nice and fresh for today," she said as I felt her hands run sensually up and down my back, creating a thick lather. "It's going to be so much fun."

Her hands were simply amazing. They felt so strong and powerful whilst also being so elegant and feminine. They sent a shiver down my spine as they rubbed the shower gel into my back, cleansing my every pore.

"What a cute little body you have," the blonde cooed as she ran her warm hands under my arm pits, causing me to twitch a little. "You make me so happy with how obedient you are."

Slowly she moved her hands forwards towards my petite breasts, taking each one in the palm of her hand and squeezing it gently. I let out a small moan as she then grabbed each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a little twist.

"I love it when you moan like that," she whispered huskily in my ear. "I love seeing my little pet all horny and aroused." She relinquished her grip on my nipples, both of which by now were absolutely rock hard.

My knees began to feel weak again as Emma reached down and ran her hand over my mound. It felt as if my heart skipped a beat as she paused her hand over my clit hood and began to sensuously rub it with her middle finger. I began to whimper with delight as she left her finger there, running small circles over my excited nib.

"It's amazing how easily turned on you are. It doesn't matter what time or place your tight little pussy always seems to be dripping!"

I let out a soft groan of disappointment as she moved her hand away from her pussy. Why oh why did I always get so wet around Emma?

"Remember who owns that pussy of yours now though," she continued as she turned the shower off. "And who controls your orgasms. We wouldn't want any accidents now would we?"

She led me out the shower before draping a fluffy white towel around her defined torso. "Come my pet let me dry you," she said holding out a similar towel for me.

Once again her hands rubbed up and down me from head to toe, the towel running across my every fold. As she moved it up my inner thighs, she gently prized my knees apart with her free hand. The softness of the towel felt magnificent as she rubbed it all over my pussy and caused me to gasp out loudly as a sudden burst of pleasure rippled through my body.

"There that's much better," she said as she finished rubbing down my ankles. "You're all ready for the day ahead now!"

With her towel still wrapped around her she led me back to the spare bedroom. By now I was almost getting used to being nude around John and Emma whilst they were clothed but it still felt a bit surreal walking round their house naked.

"Let's get this back on you," Emma said as she quickly reattached my collar snugly around my neck. "And also pop these on," she pulled the black, strappy heels I had worn the previous night out from under the bed. "Your legs look so sexy in them. They really accentuate how well toned your calves are."

Emma was right, the heels did look good on me, and I loved that their openness showed off my black polished toe nails. However I really didn't feel up to wearing them for a whole day!

"Now go downstairs and help yourself to some breakfast girl," the blonde continued. "You'll need your strength for today trust me!"

Butterflies stirring in my stomach, I went downstairs and poured myself a bowl of muesli but I was barely able to eat it as I nervously anticipated what was in store for me. Eventually I heard the familiar pounding of footsteps on the staircase that signalled John and Emma's arrival.

"I keep telling your dear, there's nothing wrong with having a lie in on a Saturday morning." I heard John's exasperated tone before I saw him enter the kitchen. He was dressed more casually than I'd seen him before, sporting a pair of jeans and a polo shirt which were capped off by a classy looking pair of brown brogues.

"Yes but right now you are definitely being excessive," Emma replied sternly as she too entered the kitchen. "Especially when we have such a busy day ahead of us!" She too was dressed was quite casually. Her hair was tied back into a pony tail that fell neatly down her neck whilst her loosely fitting summer dress showed off enough of her body without being too risqué. "Sorry you had to hear me raise my voice," she said softly turning to face me. "But someone here is letting their laziness get the better of them. If they are not careful they might have to be brought into line." She finished with a devious grin on her face.

I sat at the table in silence. I had no idea what to expect now.

"Anyway," John perked up trying to steer the conversation away from the awkwardness that had ensued. "We're going to be out until the evening we've got plenty of jobs for you to be getting on with around the house in the meantime."

He handed me a roughly scribbled list. Finish the washing up. Clean the bathroom. Hoover the living room. The list seemed to go on forever.

"We showed you where all the cleaning stuff when you first visited," said Emma. "Don't let us down little one we expect this place to be spotless by the time we get back!" They both began to wonder towards the front door. "Oh and one more thing," the blonde stuck her head back through the door momentarily. "Make sure you have your make up nicely done by the time we get back. We want our little pet looking her best for her big evening! Your handbag is at the side of your bed."

With that the pair of them left for the afternoon. I felt a sense of intrigue and disappointment. On the one hand I was upset that I'd been left to fend for myself for the afternoon but at the same time I knew that I was in for one hell of a ride this evening. My stomach was already churning with excitement!

I made sure to do all the duties I had been assigned diligently. John and Emma could be incredibly sweet and caring towards me but I had also bore the brunt of their mean streak and I wanted to keep it at bay for as long as possible! Midway through the afternoon I applied my make up as Emma had instructed, making sure to apply plenty of mascara as I loved the way it highlighted my big, dark eyes.

As the evening drew in I was shaken awake by the sudden shrill ringing of the doorbell. That's odd I thought, surely they can't both have left the house and forgotten their front door key? Obediently I scampered down the hallway towards the door. Who else would be calling in at this hour? I peeped through the spy hole. It was them alright but who was that with them? I watched on in terror as I saw John reach up and ring the bell again. I had no choice but to answer it, completely nude apart from my collar and heels. I reached down and inched the door open just a fraction.

"I thought you must have nodded off for a second," John answered with his usual allure and charm. "Don't be shy dear let us in, we'll catch a cold if we're out here too long."

I can't remember ever being more scared than this, about to open the door naked to two complete strangers. Truth be told I thought of just slamming the door shut and running for a split second, but in the end my obedience to John and Emma held strong.

"Oh your were right she's absolutely gorgeous," a women I hadn't met before stepped through the doorway after John carrying a large black leather duffel bag over her shoulder. "And you've trained her so well, answering the door completely nude I'm impressed!" She certainly didn't seem as embarrassed or surprised about this situation as I was.

"We do our best," John replied smiling at the women's approval. "Girl these are our good friends Megan and Stephen. You'll be pleased to know that they'll be joining us for a few drinks tonight."

Like most of John and Emma's friends, Megan was not lacking anything in the looks department. Her hair had been dyed a scintillating shade of dark red and fell neatly over her shoulders whilst her blue dress simply oozed class and covered her curves immaculately. Her stocking clad legs were covered to the knee by a pair of black leather boots that certainly added an allure of sexiness and authority to her appearance. "It's always a pleasure to meet a beautiful young lady like you, we've heard so much about you," she said holding out a well-manicured hand and running it gently through my hair.

"Oh yes she's got a hell of a body on her," commented Stephen as he followed Megan into the house. He stood comfortably over six feet tall and his black skin really highlighted his sturdy frame. I quivered slightly as he confidently groped my behind with his strong hands.

"Well girl why don't you show our guests what a good pet you can be and take their coats for them," said John. "Then perhaps you can get some drinks for the four of us."

I brushed past Emma as I went to hang Stephen and Megan's coats up. "I want you on your best behaviour tonight," she whispered to me grinning. "Tonight will be a lot of fun if you do as you're told!"

A few minutes later I was back in the living room serving drinks to the group.

"You know I criticize you for a lot of things John," Megan said curtly as she pressed her lips against her glass. "But I could never criticize your wine choice. Perfect as always."

It's a subject I know all too well," replied John. "But it takes years of practise to really master the fine art."

It seemed a little surreal, the two couples just casually making polite conversation as I walked around the room holding a tray in one hand whilst completely nude, but I was finally starting to feel the awkwardness subside inside me. It seemed that Stephen and Megan were not the least bit surprised by my state of undress, and so I moved between the group as if this were a completely normal situation.

"You know I think it's time that we had a bit of fun," Emma said as a wicked grin spread across her face. "Girl do you know where Megan works?"

"No Miss," I saw John wonder off towards the kitchen.

"She works at Bliss, the beauty salon up town. I'm sure you've heard of it Megan has a lot of upscale clients there."

I'd heard of it alright, it was easily the most upscale salon in town. Needless to say it was a million miles out of my price range though.

"Well we'd like Megan to give you a little makeover. We want to make you even more gorgeous than you already are and it will really show that you belong to us." I saw John return clutching a wooden chair from the kitchen, carefully placing it in the centre of the room.

"Sounds like you're very lucky girl," said John, taking my hand and sitting me on the chair.

"What would you like done first?" asked Megan as she began to rummage through her large bag. "Should we use these?" She produced from some black leather wrist and ankle restraints.

"Good idea," replied John. "This one's a real wriggler!" He took the restraints from the redhead and began to fasten me to the chair. Using two sets of the cuffs, he placed one end of each pair around my ankles before fastening the other to the leg of the chair. They weren't so tight that they completely immobilized me but it was more than enough to know I wasn't leaving the chair any time soon. Next I felt John's strong grip pull my arms behind me, before he linked them together round the back of the chair with another set of cuffs. "There we go," he said stepping back triumphantly. "Nice and secure."

"Now then," Emma said stepping towards me. "I think we need to make this pussy nice and smooth," she delicately ran her fingers over my inner thigh, causing me to involuntarily jump and fidget against my bonds. "John and I both prefer our pets bare down there."

"Ok then," Megan replied in a business like manner. "How would you like it done? I could shave it off but the stubble would grow through in no time at all. I could get a much nicer finish if I wax it."

Waxing! Fucking hell! I'd read quite a bit in magazines about people getting waxed down there and knew it was pretty common these days but I'm sure I would be blinded by the pain! I'd always made an effort to keep my pubic hair nicely trimmed but I'd never gone the whole hog and actually shaved it off, no matter how much pressure had been put on me by past boyfriends.

Emma must have sensed the unbridled fear in my eyes. "I think we'll let the little pet off the hook for now and keep it too a shave."

"Very well," said Emma. "The pain will be considerably less but the smoothness won't last for nearly as long. John be a dear and go fetch a bowl of warm water from the kitchen."

I watched as the redhead began to rummage through her back once again. This time she produced a razor, a can of shaving foam and a pair of scissors from its depths.

"Although you are quite well groomed down there, the hair could with being just a fraction shorter, just so it doesn't catch on the blade." I took a sharp intake of breath as she pulled at a tuft of my hair and clipped away at it, beginning the methodical process of trimming down my bush, only pausing momentarily to acknowledge John's return with the bowl of water. "There that's much better," she said downing her scissors, satisfied at her handiwork.

Next she took a small washcloth from her bag and took her time to soak it in the warm water. I let out a light gasp as she proceeded to run the cloth all over my mound. The contrast in temperature between the warm cloth and the cool air was so much more apparent with the length of my pubes having been reduced to mere millimetres. "This will really soften the hairs and open up the follicles," she continued as she ran the cloth up and down my outer lips.

I felt my heart rate step up a notch as Megan squirted a fat dollop of shaving foam into her hand before beginning to lather it sensuously into my groin. She didn't hold back with her movements as she used her fingers to run the foam right up to my pussy lips, seemingly determined to shave every last follicle. Once she was satisfied, she quickly rinsed her hands in the bowl before picking up the razor. Clutching it carefully between her well-manicured fingers, she moved the blade slowly towards my groin and I began to feel my legs tremble in anticipation. With the precision of a surgeon, she gracefully glided the blade across the fuzz covering my pubic bone, removing the smallest amount of hair from my body before dipping the razor into the bowl of water clean it. Soon this process became methodical, but it didn't stop my whole body tensing up in anticipation each time the blade kissed my soft skin. Within a few minutes the area above my pussy was completely bare, and already a new coolness in that area that I had never experienced before.

"Stay very still now," said Megan. "I wouldn't want do any damage to you down there."

The look of painstaking concentration on her face told me she wasn't joking. With her thumb and forefinger she carefully stretched the skin to the side of my pussy to allow for the closest possible shave. As she ran the razor right up to my pussy I struggled to stifle a small moan. Shit I couldn't believe this was actually starting to turn me on! I couldn't suppress my horniness for much longer as she continued to manoeuvre the razor around my box, and by time she was satisfied with her work I was a quivering wreck on the chair.

"There doesn't that look so much better," the redhead said triumphantly as she wiped away any excess foam with a towel. "And from the sounds of it you quite enjoyed it too," she smiled knowingly at me. Obviously my moans hadn't gone unnoticed.

I had to admit it did look a lot sexier now there wasn't a hair in sight of my groin, and the cool air I now felt over that region brought with it a sensation I had never experienced before. I certainly couldn't criticize the job Megan had done.

"It looks absolutely amazing," Emma said as she stepped forward. "And just think how much more sensitive you're going to be little one," she stared deeply into my eyes. "You're going to be practically bursting with orgasms!" She reached down and ran a single finger seductively over my bare mound. Almost involuntarily I began to fidget and squeal with delight, causing a delicious smile to spread across the blonde's face. "I suppose it's just lucky for you that I control your orgasms isn't it my beautiful little pet?" She moved her hand away from my pussy and I was sure I could just start to feel my juices radiate from my smooth lips. "I think you've something to thank haven't you girl?"

"Thank you Megan."

Bang! Emma's hand crashed down harshly onto my bare thigh causing my whole body to jolt upright. "Show some respect girl!" she barked at me indignantly.

"Thank you for shaving my pussy Miss Megan."

"That's much better girl. And luckily for you that's only part one of your makeover complete. You've got so much more to come."