Natalie's Ski Vacation

Story Info
Natalie and Stan enjoy an evening in the hot tub.
8.1k words
4.41
47.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Natalie. My husband, Stan, and I are big outdoor enthusiasts. We love to go hiking, camping, bicycling, and anything else that involves being outdoors. One of our favorite activities is downhill skiing. Every winter we find a ski resort that we haven't visited before and rent a cabin for a few days of skiing. The story I'm about to share happened during one of those trips.

We had rented a cabin that turned out to be a duplex (guess we should have checked the Airbnb listing more carefully). It didn't have that vintage charm that we prefer, but it was within walking distance to the slopes, and that was what really mattered. The cabin had a private back yard that looked out into a snow covered forest with the mountain rising dramatically not far behind the tree line. In the evening, when the lights for night skiing were on, it was fun watching the people skiing down the hill while we relaxed in the hot tub out on the back patio.

The patio was covered and included a glass screen to prevent the cold wind from blowing in while you were outside relaxing, but still allowed an amazing view of the mountain. There were also a couple of outdoor heaters that did a decent job of keeping the area warm enough to be outside in a bathing suit. Unfortunately, the patio, along with the hot tub, was shared with the adjoined unit. Each side of the duplex had a door that opened onto the patio. Luckily for us, the room next door was vacant and we were able to enjoy the hot tub all to ourselves during our trip.

The last night of our stay, my husband and I went out to the hot tub to relax with a bottle of wine. Having been skiing for the last few days, my muscles were pretty sore, so it felt good to soak in the warm water with the jets on to help us relax. After finishing off the bottle of wine, my husband offered to massage my shoulders. It felt good to have him rub away the stiffness in my muscles. It wasn't long before I felt his lips kissing the back of my neck and his hands cupping and squeezing my breasts.

A few minutes of this and he didn't get any protest from me when he removed my top. Normally I'm quite shy and conservative when it comes to exposing myself in public, I don't even like going to the beach in a swimsuit. However, I felt pretty safe in the hot tub considering how private it was, and between him kissing my neck, squeezing my breasts, and the couple glasses of wine, I was in a rather compliant state.

He moved his hand down my belly and to my leg. His fingers played lightly along my thigh as he slowly worked his way back up between my legs, ending with cupping my mound over my suit bottoms while his other hand continued rubbing my breast and playing with my nipple. He pressed his fingers lightly along my clit for a couple minutes with only very gentle movement. He knew my body well. My clit throbbed as I became increasingly aroused from this minimalist sensation. I moved my hips into his hand, letting him know that he should continue.

I would have been horrified if anybody saw us, but nobody would be trudging through the deep snow in the forest behind the cabin, and the people on the slopes were too far away to see into the hot tub. However, none of that stopped me from fantasizing about being secretly watched while my husband gently worked my pussy as I pressed my back against his bare chest.

As he continued to explore my body, I reached behind me and felt his erection through his trunks, causing him to moan and buck his own hips. I moved my hand into his trunks and took a hold of his stiffening manhood which caused him to momentarily pause his motions on me. As I slowly stroked him, his hand found its way into my suit and he pressed his fingers around the base of my clit, rubbing it gently in circles. He continued working me while I moaned and gripped his dick tighter.

The sensation was wonderful but my suit bottoms were starting to feel like they were getting in the way, so I took them off to give him better access and threw it up by our towels, next to where he threw my top. He maneuvered my body so that one of the powerful jets of water rushed between my legs and stimulated me to even greater heights. I had never felt the jets like that before. Almost immediately my toes curled and I could feel a hot and tingly feeling work it's way through my body as the pressure from the water flowed over my lips, stimulated further by the bubbles. I was quickly losing myself to bliss.

Just as I was beginning to feel my muscles stiffen on the way to an orgasm, I heard a noise coming from nearby. I quickly submerged myself back under the bubbles in the water and looked nervously to the door of the neighboring unit as my head swam from the rapidly diminishing sensations. Damn it, the glass in the door was mirrored and I couldn't tell if somebody was in there or not. I looked over to our towels which were draped over a chair, too far away from the hot tub to reach without getting out. And worse, my bikini was over there as well.

I had just about got up the courage to dash over to the towels when the door opened and a couple of young men came out in their swim trunks with their towels draped over their shoulders and a case of beer. I sunk down into the water, with my face just above the bubbles, trying my best to cover myself. I could feel my face blush from embarrassment, but I'm pretty sure my face was still flushed from the aborted orgasm to make much difference. Thank goodness the bubbles prevented them from seeing below the surface of the water, but based on the case of beer they brought out, it looked like they were planning on spending a bit of time out here.

I nervously looked over to my husband who smiled back at me and let out a quiet laugh. He thought this was funny! I was not amused. He shrugged and patted my leg, letting me know he didn't have any better ideas about how to get out of this predicament.

One of the guys, a tall blond with an athletic body, asked if we minded if they joined us. I didn't know how to tell them no without having to explain why, so I simply nodded, too nervous to say anything, hoping that I would figure something out soon. They dropped their towels on the chair next to ours, thankfully it didn't look like they noticed my bikini. Before hopping in, the shorter, dark haired guy with more of a beefy, body builder type body, offered us a couple beers and my husband accepted the offer.

They opened the bottles and handed us ours, which my husband thankfully accepted for us (I didn't want to have to reach up and probably expose myself to get the beer), and then got into the water on the other side of the hot tub and started chatting with my husband. I was having a hard time following the conversation due to me constantly worrying about how I was going to get out of this without exposing myself to these two strangers.

My nervousness caused me to finish my beer quicker than I planned. Without asking, the dark haired guy grabbed another one for me. As he got up to reach for the beer, I noticed how big his muscles were, he definitely lifted weights, probably at a competitive level. Although a bit on the short side, the size of his arms and broad chest reminded me a bit of the Hulk. When he reach over the edge to get the beer, his suit, wet and clinging to his body, gave me a pretty good show of his butt, and it looked pretty darn good as well.

I made sure to drink the next one a little slower, but between the wine from earlier, the first beer, and the warm water, I could already feel a strong buzz. I was still trying to figure out how to get out of the hot tub without the guys noticing, but the alcohol wasn't really helping my thinking. My only hope seemed to be that they would leave soon, but that wasn't looking likely. I feared they would notice my bikini next to our towels at any time now. At least the alcohol had me a bit more relaxed than before, I wasn't feeling anywhere near as panicked as I had been when they first got in.

Soon the blond finished his beer and grabbed another one for himself and Stan, who was ready for another one as well. Watching him stand up and reach over to the cooler, I saw that he had an amazing body and his legs, at least what I could see of them, looked nice as well. Dang, if the other guy was the Hulk, this one, with his handsome face and toned body, was Thor.

Next thing I knew, the dark haired guy offered another beer to me. Apparently I had finished my second one already. I accepted, enjoying the buzz I was feeling. The guys were so laid back that I had mostly forgotten about being nude and was just enjoying sitting in the water, looking out at the forest and up at the skiers coming down the mountain while Stan and the guys talked about sports or whatever (I wasn't paying attention).

As the guys chatted, my husband put his hand on my leg and was slowly rubbing it in circles. His touch felt nice and relaxing and I was enjoying looking at the scenery (both the mountain and the guys). Stan continued to move slowly up my thigh and I started thinking about the aborted orgasm from the jet stream earlier and how amazing it felt between my legs and how badly I wanted to finish what we started. As I started thinking about this, I remembered that I was sitting in a hot tub with a couple strangers without any clothes on, but now, instead of being nervous, I got a bit of a naughty thrill. A sudden rush of pleasure between my legs caused a quiet moan to escape, which I tried to cover by coughing a bit.

As Stan lightly touched my inner thigh, closer and closer to my pussy, I became more aroused. I could feel my mind start to slip into that place where the only thing that I can think about is sex. I slid down a little to help him along and had a difficult time controlling myself from moaning once he reached my sex. I spread my legs a little bit to give him better access and watched the strangers sitting across from us. I was really enjoying looking at their broad shoulders and cute faces (the only thing I could see of them above the water line) as they chatted with Stan, completely unaware of what was going on right in front of them.

I set my mostly full beer on the ledge, not sure that I was going to be able to control that hand for much longer, as my mind started to slip deeper into complete sexual arousal. The blond asked me if I wanted another. I looked him in the eye while my husband slid a couple fingers in and told him that I was fine, proud of myself for not breaking eye contact due to the pleasure i was feeling. I'm not sure if I sounded normal or not, but I certainly was doing fine. Hopefully he would just chalk any oddities in my voice or behavior up to the alcohol.

However, I started to notice that he kept glancing over at me, perhaps I wasn't being as discreet as I thought. This made me even hornier to know that he suspected something (what was happening to me?). God this was amazing. I started fantasizing about what was beneath the shorts of these young men that I had only met maybe a half hour ago. Stan continued to finger me and I could feel the pressure of a climax building. I was really ready for one. I tilted my head back, trying to make it look like I was just relaxing, and let out a little sigh as Stan hit my area just right. My body started to tense up and, just as I was thinking I was about to climax, my husband moved his hand away. I bucked my hips a little to try and get him back, but he just moved his hand down my leg.

That's when I realized that now both the guys were glancing at me. It seemed they both now suspected something was going on (that must have been why Stan stopped). The chatting between the guys began to lag a bit as everybody seemed to be too pre-occupied with their own thoughts to be able to carry on a meaningful conversation, though Stan did try his best to be casual.

After a couple minutes of silence, with me still panting a little over my second aborted orgasm, my husband told me that he would be right back and then got up out of the hot tub. As he got out, I could see his raging erection pushing out on his shorts. He grabbed his towel and my bikini and went inside, hopefully with some plan to get me out of the tub with my dignity, though I have to admit that I was hoping he wouldn't be too quick about it.

Once the door closed behind him, I suddenly became aware of the focused attention of the guys. They must have seen Stan grab my bikini (I had just realized that he hadn't been very discreet about it), so they must know that I was nude at this point. The guys tried to ignore me and talk, but their eyes wouldn't leave me for more than a few seconds at a time and I could tell they were trying to peer through the bubbles caused by the jets. I enjoyed the attention and the thrill of it. Sitting in the same hot tub with these two hunks, with only a few bubbles hiding my nude body from them, and still feeling the pleasant tingling from my second aborted orgasm of the evening, I was feeling hornier than ever and was beginning to wonder if I should just dash into our room and fuck Stan right now.

I wasn't feeling quite daring enough for that yet. Not knowing what else to do, and to break the awkward silence, I asked them about their vacation. They informed me that they had just gotten there, but were planning on staying for the next few nights, pretty much just skiing and drinking as much as they could.

I was having a hard time paying attention to what they were saying as they told me about their plans, the rich baritone of their voices and the state I was in driving me to distraction. I desperately missed the feeling of Stan touching me, so I started to touch myself while they talked. Just lightly, I wasn't planning on having another orgasm or anything, it just felt so good still. After several minutes, I started to wonder what happened to Stan. I grabbed the beer that I had put aside earlier and started sipping it with one hand while I stroked myself with my other.

At this point, I could definitely feel the effects of the alcohol. How many beers had I drank? I had lost count and found that I really didn't care at this point. Even though I was only touching myself lightly, I could tell I was building to another orgasm anyway. Fantasizing about having sex with these two gorgeous strangers while I was sitting nude in a hot tub with them was causing me to lose my inhibitions as much as the alcohol was. I was nervous about having an orgasm, but figured I would stop before I actually got to that point. I wanted to enjoy it just a little bit longer.

I continued lightly playing with the tip of my clit and pressing down along the base, blissfully unaware that the conversation had come to a halt. I was driven to complete distraction when I started thinking about how the jets felt between my legs earlier. The feelings built up and knew I was about to have an orgasm any moment now.

That's when the jets shut off. Damn, not again! The timer must have finished (had it been 90 minutes already?). Startled, I quickly tried to cover myself, but my orgasm was still building and didn't seem like it was going to stop even though I stopped touching myself. That's when I noticed the looks on the guys faces as they stared down at my nude body, now completely visible since the jets stopped. Instead of being horrified knowing they could see me, it sent me over the edge.

I leaned my head against the ledge and cried out as sparks of pleasure exploded through my clit and went down my legs, to my toes and back, causing my body to convulse from the released energy. I started rubbing my pussy furiously again and built the orgasm up even more which made me cry out in pleasure.

As I came down from my orgasm, I started taking inventory of the situation. I noticed that the lack of bubbles made a great two-way show. They could see me, but I could also see their six-pack abs, toned legs, and obvious erections in their shorts through the still water as well. There eyes were wide open and staring at my body with obvious desire. The dark haired guy, who I was thinking of as the Hulk, had his hand inside his shorts gripping himself. I could tell Thor had enjoyed the show as well by the way his swim trunks strained to contain his erection.

Still panting a bit, and rubbing myself to help calm me down a bit, I watched as the Hulk began to move his hand up and down on himself. Their reaction to me caused me to feel particularly brave and I felt a desperate desire to see their dicks, so I told them that they got to see me, now I wanted to see them (I can't believe I said that, my husband could be out at any moment). The Hulk complied almost immediately, tearing his trunks off within seconds and putting them up on the edge of the hot tub. Thor was a little more hesitant, but soon had his trunks off as well. Two amazing cocks stuck up in the water like flag poles. I hadn't seen another man's dick since before I met Stan (other than some occasional porn) and it felt good knowing that I had this effect on these attractive men.

I really enjoyed watching men masturbate. My husband and I would frequently watch each other masturbate for foreplay and, when my husband was away on business trips, it was one of my favorite types of porn to watch. Watching the Hulk continue to stroke himself once he exposed himself was a fantasy come true for me and intensified my desire and courage even more.

I told Thor that I wanted to see him stroke himself too. He looked like he was about to decline, so I covered myself with my hands and told him that I would only continue if he did what I told him. This worked and he started stroking himself as well.

A promise was a promise, so I started playing with myself again. Up to this point, my breasts were being neglected (I thought it would have been too obvious while I was trying to hide beneath the bubbles), so I started feeling my breasts. I loved having my breasts squeezed and my nipples lightly caressed, so that's what I did. We continued watching each other for a few minutes as my desires consumed me.

At this point, my husband came back out wearing a t-shirt and sweats. The guys nervously placed their hands over their cocks like scared little school boys, as if they could hide what was going on. I had also nervously stopped and look worriedly to my husband since I didn't know how he would react to this. He just sat on the chair behind me and told us to continue. I didn't know what to think about that, but I was too far gone, both from alcohol and horniness, to really care. He had given me permission, I was hornier than I've ever been, so I started touching myself again. The guys looked nervously over to my husband a couple times and looked like they were unsure of what to do. I told them that my husband told them to continue and that I was going to stop unless they did. They complied, but still looked unsure if they should.

I had to admit that I was a bit nervous about my husband watching as well. Even through the alcohol and erotic energy, I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, if he would really be OK with it. But he said continue, and it made me even hornier to know that he was watching. I never really talked about my fantasies before with him, but this seemed to be better than any of them. But some small, inner voice told me that there could be problems later. Of course, that voice got drowned out by the feelings in my body as I continued to touch myself in front of these men.

As the guys relaxed more and started enjoying themselves, Stan said that he didn't have a very good view and asked if I would be comfortable moving over to the other side of the hot tub between the guys so that he could see me better. I agreed, but when I stood up, the reality of what was happening hit me and I became a bit self-conscious standing there nude in front of these strangers. I wasn't sure how I felt about being close enough to touch these guys, fantasy was one thing, but this was real and I would have to live with the consequences.