Natalie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Slut squeak at the comment as I began to move my hips in earnest. Jeff took long slow strokes at first, but then I urged him on, "Harder, fuck me harder. My tight little pussy can take it." So he started fucking me harder, feeling every inch of him as he pounded down, only to have me grip his cock as he moved up and down into me. His huge cock felt better inside of me than any other I have had before.

For her part Slut's hand flew over her clit and she mewled like a neglected kitten, whined at each comment I made. Suddenly I knew what I wanted.

I pushed Jeff off of me and turned over so I could to get on my hands and knees facing Slut, who remained on the floor. I wanted Slut to have a clear view of me getting off as her Master fucked my young pussy. From my new vantage, I could see Slut's contorted face as she rubbed her clit and tugged on her breasts. Jeff reentered me, gripping my petite waist. As he drove his cock deep into my now stretched out pussy I yelped in delight, while also watching Slut rub herself.

"I'm going to cum soon," I heard Jeff say aloud this caused Slut to moan as well.

I squealed and panted as he slammed hard into me. "Slut ask your Master to cum... in me..." I managed to get out between cries of my own. "Ask him to cum in me."

"Master Please cum inside of Miss Natalie."

Slut, watching me fuck her Master and guessing my intent said, "Master cum in her. Fill her sweet pussy with your seed so that I may lick it out and clean it for her."

I felt my own orgasm began to erupt and as Jeff slammed violently into me as he began pumping spurt after spurt of white ooze into my young pussy. This in turn triggered my own orgasm, and I shuddered and moaned with his cock buried deep inside of me.

Jeff collapsed on top of me, my face covered in a mound of hair as I made eye contact with Slut who was still panting. I moved out from underneath Jeff and again spread my legs in front of Slut.

"Now get over here and suck your Master's cum from inside of my pussy."

Slut crawled over towards me and moved between my now spread legs to place her mouth once again upon my sex. With her tongue she began lapping up her Master's cum as it leaked from my slit. Then placed her mouth over the opening and sucked in the white creamy fluid spilling from within me. She moved her tongue all around making sure that not a drop was missed.

Just as soon as Slut finished cleaning her Master's cum from my pussy and without needing to be told she immediately turned her attention to her Master's cock. Once her Master's cock was in her mouth she tentatively licked and cleaned it with her lips and tongue. Taking extra care that no remnants of her Master's cum was remaining on it or any of the juices from my pussy. When she finished taking care of her Master's cock Slut once again returned to kneeling on the floor.

Then Jeff said, "Is there something that you want to tell Natalie?" Looking down at Slut on her knees.

"Miss Natalie thank you for helping with my punishment. I will be a much better slave because of it."

"Come here," I said to Slut, and as she crawled toward me I put a finger to my lips. "Kiss me here. Kiss your new Mistress." When Slut's lips touched mine she kissed me long and deep before pulling away.

"Thank you Mistress."

Then Slut turned to Jeff and said, "Master, I have accepted my punishment my I now please cum."

Jeff turned to me and said, "What do you think Natalie, does Slut deserve to come?"

"Yes, she has been very good. I think she should be allowed to come," I answered.

"Slut do you want Miss Natalie to make you come?" asked Jeff.

"Yes Master, Slut wants Miss Natalie to fucker her cunt with a strap-on."

"Slut you know the position," stated Jeff.

"Yes Master," answered Slut as she moved herself to lean over the side of the bed spreading her legs and leaning forward onto her elbows. This had the effect of raising her ass into a position so that her cunt was exposed and made ready.

Jeff then handed me a strap-on that he retrieved from the trunk.

Taking the strap-on from Jeff I slide it up both my legs and tighten the strap around my waist then the two additional straps on either leg. Looking down at myself it felt awkward standing there with a big fake cock sticking out from between my legs. Those feelings went away quickly as I looked at Slut bent over the bed ready to be fucked.

"Are you ready to get fucked Slut?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Natalie," Slut replied, "Slut's cunt has been getting wetter and wetter all night."

"Lean forward on your elbows and raise your ass up more for me," I ordered. Slut moved into position as I moved around behind her. I place my right hand between her spread legs finding her slit and moved a finger along it. I rubbed up and down her slit. Then I pushed a finger into her and moved it in and out slowly several times. Soon I placed my cock at her entrance. I moved the tip up and down lubricating it with her wetness. At first only pushing just a little ways in, teasing her with only the tip then pulled it all the way back out.

"Slut, beg for me to fuck you."

"Miss Natalie, please fuck slave Slut with your cock. Make her beg to come," shouted Slut.

Slowly I increased the depth of my strokes. Each one going a little deeper than the last as I started to get my rhythm down. Soon almost the entire shaft was moving in and out of her cunt. I could feel my hips pressing on Slut's ass cheeks as my entire shaft was now deep inside of her. My hips started to slam into her ass cheeks as I plunged the cock deep into her cunt harder and harder. With each thrust I could feel her cunt muscles gripping the fake cock as I withdrew it from her hole before plunging it back into her.

Soon Slut started to show the approaching signs of an impending orgasm. "Fuck me Miss Natalie, fuck Slut's cunt hard." Then Slut began to beg. "Miss Natalie slave Slut requests permission to cum," she asked. "Please Miss Natalie let Slut come."

After several more powerfully hard strokes from my cock I ask, "Am I your new Mistress and you will obey me the same as your Master?"

"Yes, Miss Natalie, You are my Mistress and I will obey the same as my Master."

After Slut spoke these words I said, "You can cum now, Slut," giving her my permission to come.

Hearing that she now had permission Slut released the orgasm that had been building inside of her all night and I could feel her cunt muscles grasping around my fake shaft as she spasm-med around it and I kept it buried deep inside of her hole.

As Slut recovered from her orgasm I withdrew the fake cock from her cunt. When I started to remove it Slut turned to take the fake cock between her lips and began licking and cleaning it with her tongue.

"Slut has been trained to lick and clean everything that her Master has put inside of her," Jeff informed me. "Now that you are her Mistress that rule now applies to you as well. You should really see her clean my cock after I have just ass fucked her."

After cleaning my fake cock Slut once again kneeled before me, "Thank you Miss Natalie for giving me permission to cum," said Slut as she once again looked down at the floor.

Jeff then took hold of the leash that was still attached to Slut's collar and started to lead her crawling out of the bedroom. "I am going to take Slut back into my bedroom and fucker one more time. I will see you in the morning."

After I dressed and was walking past the closed master bedroom door on my way out of the house I could hear through the door, "Master please fuck your Slut, Fuck your Slut in the ass hard, Fuck her Harder!!" coming from the other side of the door.

The following morning when I arrived back at Jeff and Susan's house for the day everything appeared just as normal as it always had before. Jeff was just getting ready to leave for work. Susan and I exchanged pleasantries and talked about some of the things that she wanted me to accomplish over the rest of the week. Then just as she was about to head out the door to be off to work she said, "Natalie, Slut wanted me to tell you that she had a wonderful time last night and hopes that she can do it again sometime."

As I went about my day taking care of Sara and the rest of the other things on my list to get done I kept thinking about the previous night. A night full of firsts. The first time I had ever spanked another person, the first time I had ever fucked another woman's husband and also made her watch and finally the first time I had ever used a strap-on on another woman. All three were firsts and I had enjoyed each one of them and wanted to do them again. And Susan had told me that she enjoyed it also I suppose I mean by telling me her alter ego Slut also had a "wonderful time" as she put it. "And wants to do it again."

It was about a couple of weeks later after Sara's 5th birthday that when Susan came home from work one day she asked, "Natalie can you babysit again for my husband and me this Saturday night?"

"Sure no problem, Susan," secretly hoping that it was more than just babysitting she wanted.

When I arrived at the house a little before seven that Saturday night Jeff answered the door, "Hi Natalie come on in. Slut is waiting in the leaving room. We will be leaving soon. There are some clothes laid out on the bed in the master bedroom for you to change into. We will leave when you are ready."

Walking into the house and past the living room I saw Slut kneeling on the floor. A gag was in her mouth. Her arms were restrained behind her.

Upstairs in the bedroom I found the clothes I was to change into. When I came down the stairs from the bedroom, I was wearing a low cut white blouse that barely hung onto my shoulders and definitely highlighted my breasts to their fullest. On my feet I had on black high heels and a black skirt that stopped mid thigh and was split up both sides. The total outfit just completely oozed sex appeal by showing off just enough to tease without really showing anything off.

Back in the living room I found that Jeff had attached a leash to Slut. Not attached to her collar, but to her breasts by clips clamped onto each nipple.

"Here Natalie, you lead Slut out to the car in the garage. Put her in the back seat with you and I will drive."

After we had pulled out of the garage and were headed down the street I asked, "So where are we going tonight?"

Jeff answered, "The son of client of mine is celebrating his eighteenth birthday tonight. Slut here is going to be the entertainment for the party. She is going to get fucked by at least a half dozen maybe even more eighteen year old cocks tonight."

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Slut wants to lick your pussy while she is being fucked by all these young guys if you are up for it. Otherwise you can just watch. Or lead her around by her leash to service the different guys."

Not sure if I wanted a whole bunch of guys watching me get my pussy licked I just replied, "We will just have to see how it goes."

The house we arrived at was quite large and more like a mansion. Even much bigger than Jeff and Susan's and was situated well back from the street with a large hedge blocking the view of the front door from the street. There were several cars parked in the big circular driveway. Jeff pulled into a space that was open directly in front of the door.

"Wait here in the car for a second Natalie," said Jeff stepping out of the car. "I am going inside to make sure everything is ready then be right back."

A few minutes later Jeff returned with another gentleman with graying hair, "Natalie I want for you to meet Mr. Donovan, a good friend of mine and client."

"It is nice to meet you Mr. Donovan," I said.

"Arron, call me Arron," he replied. "My son Eric and his friends are waiting for us downstairs."

"Natalie why don't you wait at the top of the stairs until I call for you to come down with Slut," said Jeff. Then the four of us went into the house with me leading Slut by her nipple leash.

Once we reached the top of the stairs into the basement I waited with Slut for a few minutes until I heard, "Ok Natalie bring tonight's entertainment down for everyone to see."

At the bottom of the stairs there were about ten guys in chairs sitting around in a semi-circle.

"Natalie, this is my son Eric and several of his friends," said Arron pointing to a young man sitting at the center of the half circle.

Jeff was the next to speak and said "Slut, you'll do as you're told when you're told. These boys are going to use you use you like a the whore you are. Do you understand?"

Slut just bowed her head and nodded.

Then Jeff reached over and removed the clips from her nipples. I could see her grimace in slight pain as the blood rushed into her tortured nipples. Then he removed the ball gag from her mouth. And finally he released her arms from behind her back.

"Kneel Slut," Jeff commanded and Slut knelt in the middle of the room.

The guys got up circled around her and began removing their clothing, exposing an array of stiff cocks as they moved towards her. They all began to grope her breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing any flesh they could find. One guy bent forward and kissed Slut passionately, swirling his tongue into her mouth while others reached down to feel the wetness of her cunt.

When the one guy had finished kissing her, Eric reached out and grabbed Slut by the hair and pulled her to his cock. "Open," Eric said and forced his cock into her open mouth and then just started to pound her wet mouth with his cock. "You're a whore and whores need their mouths fucked." Another guy came up from behind her not wanting to wait a moment longer pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. Eric adjusted his stance so he could continue to fuck her mouth. The guy in back drove his cock deep into Slut's cunt from behind slipping it in with ease because her cunt was so wet. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, ramming in and out like a man possessed.

Eric grabbed Slut's head and buried his cock deep into her throat, gushing a load cum deep into her belly. As he withdrew, another guy took his place, gagging Slut with his big cock. "Slut. Fucking whore, choke on that you cock sucker," he yelled as he fucked her face and throat savagely.

The guy in back was now pumping his load into her cunt ramming his cock hard so the slapping of their bodies echoed around the room, "Fuck, Fuck this feels good," he said as he exploded like a volcanic eruption inside her well fucked cunt. The other guy was brutal in his assault of Slut's mouth, his fingers gripping her blonde locks as he pumped his big cock deep into her gagging mouth.

"Drink my cum Slut, swallow every drop you cum loving whore". With that his grip tightened on her hair and he pumped large amounts of hot boiling cum into her mouth and throat, making her struggle to swallow it all. But swallow it all down she did.

This continued on until each one of the boys had used either Slut's mouth or cunt for their own pleasure. Not caring at all about hers. She was just a piece of meat for their use. Most took advantage of her talented mouth will others pounded into her cunt from behind. All continued to hurl vulgar insults at her as they used her body.

After watching all these young studs repeatedly using Slut's holes my own pussy started to get extremely wet. Not being able to hold back any longer I finally shouted out, "Who here is ready to watch Slut start licking some pussy?"

Almost immediately there was a chorus of, "Me," from just about everyone followed by, "Ya I want to see the Slut eat some pussy. Make her lick it good."

Taking hold of one of the rings on Slut's collar I pulled her up between my legs and looking down at her I said, "Go ahead, you know what to do."

"Yes Miss Natalie," and with that Slut pulled my panties down and off my legs then quickly buried her mouth and tongue between my legs. Within moments I felt Slut's extremely talented tongue working its magic. It did not take long until I was screaming in my own orgasm.

Watching Slut eat my pussy reinvigorated all the guys one more time so each took another turn using one of her holes. Her cunt saw the most action this round since her mouth was mostly busy between my legs.

It wasn't until each of the guys had finished one last time before Jeff clip another leash to Slut's collar handing it to me and said, "Natalie take Slut back out to the car. I will be out in a minute."

Grabbing hold of Slut's leash attached to her collar I led her crawling back upper stairs and out to the car. Jeff joined us a few minutes later and drove home. Slut was obviously extremely exhausted. Several loads of come had dried on her body. Her tits and face were completely covered.

When we arrived back at Jeff and Susan's house Jeff pulled straight into the garage. Once the car stopped Jeff said, "Natalie un-clip Slut's leash and I will get her upper stairs and take care of her. It's very late if you want you can spend the night in the guest bedroom."

The following morning Susan and I were at the breakfast table enjoying a good cup of coffee together. Jeff had left early that morning to get a round of golf in. As Susan and I chatted about our lives my questions about the activities of the previous night kept needing to be answered.

When I asked her how she felt her answer was, "Slut's cunt is little sore, but it is a good kind of sore, if you know what I mean." Not really knowing I just nodded my head in agreement.

The answer to all of the rest of my questions can be most easily summed up in just one statement Susan made, "Slut can be and do things that Susan could never do."

There were many more nights that summer where Slut was to be found kneeling between my wide spread legs licking away at my pussy mostly while her Master fucked either her cunt or ass from behind. I especially liked it when he fucked her ass. Every time he would thrust hard into her it felt like her tongue would go that much deeper into my pussy.

Then still there were other nights in which Slut was in need of some discipline. Jeff had given me the responsibility over this task. I became quite skilled over the summer in the correct used of various forms of whips and paddles. My first choice was still the wooden paddle that I used that first night. But I also came to favor the crop and flogger as well. Each had intricacies and proper techniques that I very quickly came to be quite proficient with.

I also learned that there are many other forms of punishment such as orgasm denial or various ways of using different forms of humiliation. One time I dressed her in a tight white blouse with a very short plaid skirt with no bra or panties of course. Knee high thin white socks and four inch black heels finished off the outfit. Then I took her to the mall and made her walk up and down both levels several times while I followed behind to watch the looks she got on people's faces. Several guys would often stop, turn and follow her as well for quite a while. Still the best part of being the overseer of disciplining Slut was making her lick my pussy first while begging to receive her punishment. Then giving her a good hard fucking with a strap-on afterwords. One of the first things I learned on my way to becoming dominant was that a submissive should always be well rewarded after receiving a punishment.

One afternoon near the end of the summer after Susan came home from work she asked me to follow her, "Natalie come with me for second I want to show you something."

Following along behind her I let Susan lead me down the stairs that led into the basement part of their home. Once we were both in the basement Susan spoke, "Jeff and I have decided to finish off this part of the basement and turn it into a home theater with an area for entertaining. We are going to install one of those new big screen TV's and put in a full wet bar over there," pointing to a spot that was along one of the existing walls. "Then add lots of comfortable seating and a full stereo entertainment center."