Natalie's Tale Ch. 06

Story Info
Natalie and her friend suffer extreme humiliation.
3.7k words
4.69
213k
42
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisetteuk
lisetteuk
196 Followers

Natalie glanced at the clock on the mantelpiece in the sitting room of her exclusive Paris apartment. Not yet eleven o’clock. Incredibly it was only an hour since this awful ordeal had begun. It already felt like a lifetime.

She felt utterly humiliated and debased. Her face was splattered with semen, and more was oozing from her anus. She had been positioned on all fours in the middle of the floor after Gaston and the Colonel had finished with her mouth and bottom. The audience on the sofa – Sergeant Dupris and the two older men who were apparently judges- were preparing to take their turns with Natalie now, standing around her, examining her. Natalie shuddered with horror as she felt their hands on her breasts and buttocks. Dupris, holding the chain attached to her collar, seemed to take immense pleasure in administering a hard spanking to each of her buttocks. The older men laughed as she protested and tried to escape the blows raining down on the tight cheeks of her bottom. Fingers were pinching her nipples, someone was rubbing at her clit, and one of the older men had positioned himself in front of her, and was holding a semi erect cock up to her lips. Despite the grey pubic hair it was an impressive size – not as long as the Arab or the Colonel, but at least as thick and not yet fully erect.

“Suck on that, dear, while the Sergeant unloads in your bottom,” the judge said to her.

“No…not my ass…please…no more…”

More laughter as with a feeling of revulsion Natalie felt the flabby belly of the police sergeant leaning over her buttocks. The hard tip of his penis was being pressed against the sticky wetness of her anus as she opened her mouth to take the judge’s cock.

Dupris fucked her cruelly, pulling completely out of her before roughly shoving it back in. Tears flowed down her face, but the second judge was fingering her clit and nipples with more than a little expertise. In spite of the horror of the situation an uncontrollable rush of pleasure was building in her. She came with a violent lurch and a shudder. The Sergeant and the judges found this hilarious as Natalie tried to gasp for air around the immensely thick penis jammed into her mouth. Her jaw ached, but still the old man thrust into her throat. Dupris resumed spanking her ass, grunting with the effort of driving his cock into her stretched anus. The enormous load of sperm the driver had pumped into her rectum lubricated her so that the pain was less intense. The expert fingers were still working on her clit and to her shame and horror Natalie realised she was going to climax again.

“Looks like we’re just in time,” said Superintendent Lafond as he came through the door. Yvette hobbled painfully after him, one hand pressed into her crotch to keep the enormous dildo in her pussy. Her mouth and asshole stuffed with cock Natalie still managed to make eye contact with Yvette. Both girls were doubly devastated – their own degradation was bad enough, but seeing the abject state of their friend compounded the horror of their plight.

“Yes…yes…take it you bitch,” Dupris cried out as he shot his sperm into Natalie’s rectum. He pulled out immediately with a wet plop. Yvette, half doubled over with the pain of having both her pussy and ass stuffed with large sex toys, looked with fascinated horror at her friends gaping anus. It seemed hard to imagine how the tight puckered rubbery skin of Natalie’s most intimate orifice had been dilated to that extent.

Dupris moved to Natalie’s head as the judge drew his cock from her mouth. Yvette marvelled at the extraordinary girth of the old man’s cock. It was at least as thick as a beer can.

“God no, I can’t…please…pleeeeeeeeease…” Natalie begged, as she realised what was about to happen.

The judge positioned himself behind her upturned buttocks and pressed the apple sized head of his cock against the ring of her sphincter. The other judge used both hands to spread Natalie’s buttocks wider. The only thing that kept her from screaming out loud now was Dupris, who shoved his cock into her mouth, yanking her mane of blonde hair savagely.

Painfully, slowly, the massive thickness of the cock stretching her inched it’s way into Natalie’s rectum. Her eyes were wide open with pain and fear. The taste of sperm and her own asshole flooded her mouth as Dupris used her tongue to clean himself. Natalie had thought that the humiliation and desperate misery could not get worse, but this new assault on her bottom pushed her to new depths. She wanted to die, but even as she thought it the judge began a steady pumping rhythm in her anus which sent explosions of pleasure through her pussy. Dupris pulled his cock from her mouth just as a huge and unexpected orgasm roared in Natalie’s ears. She opened her mouth and cried out: “Jesus Christ, yes…fuck…yes…yes…”

With a gasp the judge fucking her began to come too. He held her hips and for the first time drove the base of his cock, the thickest part, into Natalie’s utterly ravaged anus. She felt huge long pulses of his semen erupting in her asshole. The waves of pleasure passed and she wept once more at the shame of what was happening to her.

Yvette was not allowed to watch this unfolding tableau for long. The Colonel had approached her soon after Lafond had brought her into the room. His intentions were clear and soon Yvette was kneeling sucking his substantial cock to renewed hardness. Lafond kept a hold of her chain leash and issued instructions.

“Lick his cock, slut. And his balls. If you’re lucky I’ll let you rim him before he fucks your slutty asshole.”

Yvette gobbled hungrily on the Colonel’s cock, trying to ignore the ache in her pussy and ass.

“I think I’d like to take her to the bathroom and have some fun with her there,” the Colonel said, as if he was discussing what to have for lunch.

“Good idea,” Lafond replied.

Yvette could see out of the corner of her eye that the second judge was positioning himself behind Natalie, who was evidently about to be sodomised for the fourth time. The first judge was holding his cock with a look of extreme distaste: the inevitable functioning of Natalie’s bowels had left him smeared with her filth. Natalie gagged and retched as she was forced to clean him, while Dupris told her what a filthy whore she was, smacking his soft cock against her cheeks even as she sucked and slurped her own dirt from the freakishly fat cock which had just stretched her anus so terribly.

The second judge, who had fingered Natalie so expertly, was manipulating her clit even as he worked his average sized cock into her bottom with a wet squelching fart of trapped air. Despite the obscene and utter degradation she felt as she struggled to clean the cock in her mouth, she found herself once more responding to the old man’s touch. She came again with a strangled cry of abandoned joy, drool running down her chin, her asshole a mess of semen clenching wetly around the cock relentlessly violating her, pussy juice coating her thighs.

“Filthy fucking whore,” Dupris said, applying a nipple clamp to Natalie’s left breast.

Yvette watched all this as the Colonel forced the entire length of his cock into her throat. She relaxed her gullet and suppressed her gag reflex. She lifted her hands to cup his balls and stroke the cheeks of his ass. She wanted to make him come in her mouth, afraid of what his cock might do to her anus, even now that she had been stretched on the butt plug for so long. The dildo in her pussy slid free, falling to the ground with a soft thud. The relief was intense, and she prayed that Lafond would not notice and punish her for it.

A groan from the man pumping away at Natalie’s bottom announced that the fourth load of sperm had been released in her bowels.

“Lets take them both into the bathroom,” Lafond said. “These sluts need hosing down.”

There was laughter at this. As Natalie and Yvette were dragged to their feet they exchanged another emotion filled glance. Both were totally dishevelled, eye make up smeared on their faces by their tears, hair tangled. But both had begun, each in her own way, to resign herself to her fate. Resistance was futile and seemed only to invite more severe treatment. It was going to be a long ordeal, that much they both knew.

The bathroom in Natalie’s apartment had been refurbished as a wet room a few months earlier. It was unusually large and completely tiled on floor and walls with exquisite Italian marble. In one corner a large shower area was half enclosed by a glass partition. In the centre of the floor stood a double sized bath, custom made with claw feet and roll top edges.

A low level toilet and bidet sat next to each other in the opposite corner to the shower.

Chrome heated towel rails warmed half a dozen fluffy white towels. It was a room Natalie and Yvette had spent a lot of time in over the last few days, having long relaxing baths together, sharing their new found tender intimacy and trying to reassure each other about the impending horrors that they knew lay in wait at the hands of Dupris and Gaston. Somehow this made it harder for the two friends to find themselves standing naked in just their heels and collars in this beautiful room. Large though it was, with both girls, Gaston, Lafond, Dupris, the Colonel and the two judges the room was crowded.

“I think we will start with my young friend Yvette,” said Lafond. “On all fours, facing the wall” he ordered.

Yvette got down on the marble tiles, her bottom facing the men who were lined up along the wall. Natalie saw the end of the butt plug emerging from her friend’s ass, and watched amazed as Lafond extracted it with a steady slow tug. The dark skin of Yvette’s sphincter dilated around the thick part of the plug. Lafond worked the black plug in and out a couple of times and then removed it completely. A clear fluid, the remants of Lafond’s semen , coated the inside of Yvette’s anus which gaped wide open. Despite having seen this a week ago when her friend had been repeatedly sodomised, Natalie watched fascinated. She wondered if her own asshole was so distended. She slid a finger into it, and felt the steady thick ooze of the multiple loads of semen. To her surprise and relief her anus did not really hurt anymore, it just felt tender.

Yvette felt the eyes of everyone in the room on her abused bottom. She blushed with shame. Lafond moved behind her and then she felt a stream of liquid splashing on her buttocks.

“Fill her ass with piss,” she heard Dupris say, at the same time as Lafond adjusted his aim and she felt the weird sensation of warm fluid entering her distended anus.

“My turn,” the Colonel said, as Lafond shook the last drops onto Yvette’s bottom. Yvette shuddered with a mixture of disgusted shame and wanton lustfulness as another stream of urine directed at her asshole.

“Now, help clean your friend up,” Lafond said to Natalie, pulling her down and shoving her face between Yvette’s buttocks.

The smell and taste of the urine was just about bearable, and Natalie tenderly lapped at her friend’s asshole. A mixture of piss and come oozed from Yvette’s puckered hole, which was slowly returning to a more natural state of tightness.

“Look at these sluts?” Dupris said. “Aren’t they fantastic?”

“Not bad at all,” Lafond said. “Now lets allow Yvette to drink from the same source. On your back,” he ordered, roughly turning Yvette over so that she lay on her back. The other men gathered in close, crouching down to get the best view as Natalie was made to squat over her friend’s face. Even squatting down was enough to cause a torrent of sperm to flow from her anus, dripping onto Yvette’s lips and into her open mouth.

“Squeeze it out, bitch,” Dupris said twisting Natalie’s nipples cruelly.

Yvette raised her hands to support Natalie’s buttocks as she lowered her anus directly onto her friend’s lips. It was so humiliating, so utterly gross to have to drink these revolting men’s ejaculations from her friend’s abused rectum. But it aroused her so much. Someone’s hands were on her pussy, massaging her clit even as she sucked and slurped hungrily at Natalie’s ass, gobbling the contents of her bowels. A thumb working on her clit made her come, and still the flow from Natalie’s bottom continued. Fingers were stretching her pussy open and searching out her g-spot. She came hard, caught by surprise, her body bucking.

“The fucking whore gets off on this,” Dupris said.

“Lets see how she likes having her asshole gang fucked like her friend.”

The Colonel pulled Natalie off Yvette’s face.

“In the bath,” he ordered her as the two judges closed in. Natalie knelt in the bathtub. The two men stood on either side directing their cocks at her face.

“Open wide dear,” one of them said, and they both unleashed a stream of piss into her mouth.

“Drink it down,” the other one said.

Natalie did as she was told. She could see the other men positioning Yvette. Gaston was using his fist to bring his huge cock to full hardness while the Colonel spanked the struggling blonde across her pussy.

“Give him your asshole you dirty little whore,” Dupris said.

“God, no, please, not again,” Yvette begged. “Please let me go, I beg you.”

Gaston grunted with effort as he forced her writhing hips to stay still so he could impale her anus on his cock.

“Nooooooo…” Yvette wailed, before her mouth was stuffed with the butt plug which had been in her ass most of the evening.

The men gang fucked Yvette’s anus. All six of them took a turn. When each had finished Natalie, kneeling, piss soaked in the bath, was pressed into service to clean Yvette’s shit and juice from their cocks, before being ordered to drink another stream of piss. It took some of the men a long time to come this time, and by the time the last had finished- the judge with the hugely thick penis went last, filling Yvette's sloppy rectum with another huge load of sperm- Gaston was rock hard and ready to go again. They simply picked Yvette up, limp and moaning and put her in the bath. Natalie was dragged struggling to take her place on all fours. Without even pausing Gaston, for the second time that night, drove his cock into Natalie’s rectum, proceeding to sodomise her for what felt like an eternity to the poor abused young aristocrat.

“We shouldn’t let this go to waste,” Lafond said.

Natalie looked over her shoulder as Gaston continued pounding into her. Dupris and the Colonel were lifting Yvette, her resistance a feeble struggle.

“Flip the slut over,” Dupris said to Gaston.

The Arab picked Natalie up without fully removing his cock from her sopping wet anus and flipped her onto her back, pinning her legs up onto her chest and butt fucking her with renewed vigour.

“Oh, god, no, please don’t…” Natalie said as Yvette was lowered onto her face.

Six men had violated Yvette’s anus and it was pink and swollen, but otherwise miraculously unscathed. Natalie only prayed that after Gaston’s assault she would be as lucky.

In a rush Yvette emptied her rectum into her friends mouth. It caught Natalie by surprise and she almost choked on the heavy gobbets of spunk, stained and bitter juices. It was the most obscene and disgusting thing they had yet subjected Natalie too. Afterwards, even as Gaston continued to relentlessly bugger her she wept with renewed, abject shame and misery.

The men were tiring now, but reluctant to end the night. The girls were kept at work in the bathroom, forced to drink more piss, violated with toys, tortured with clamps and spanked and slapped, but it was sporadic and lacked the intensity of the earlier humiliation. For their part Natalie and Yvette sensed with relief they hardly dared believe that the nightmare was almost over. They were ordered to shower and wash themselves, obeying this command more enthusiastically than any other that night, unsurprisingly.

So it was with a certain amount of horror that they greeted the sight that awaited them in the sitting room when they staggered in, as ordered, on high heels, each with a butt plug inserted.

Gaston and the Colonel stood awaiting them sporting erections that looked as intimidating and vigorous as they had done several hours earlier.

“Ah, look, the poor dears though we’d finished with them,” Dupris said with a cackle. He and the other men were relaxing, fully dressed now, on the sofas.

“A nice finale,” said Lafond. “Gaston, if you’d be so good.”

Gaston got down on his back on the floor.

“Yvette- get his cock up your arse now,” Lafond ordered pulling the butt plug out of her. She did not even bother protesting, simply squatting over the prone Arab, her back to him , grasping the huge cock and with a grimace easing him into her bottom.

“Natalie- eat her pussy-and make it good. Gaston will need to feel that asshole twitching if he’s ever going to come again- and trust me-he’s raping that asshole until he comes.”

Natalie positioned herself between Yvette and Gaston’s legs. She dipped her head and began to nuzzle gently at Yvette’s clitoris.

“Off you go Colonel, she’s all yours,” Lafond said, relishing his role as ringmaster.

For what felt like the thousandth time that night Natalie felt her ass being stretched open. The Colonel was brutally rough with her. She tried to focus on pleasuring Yvette, using a hand to caress the Arab’s balls to try and hasten things.

It made no difference. Both men were tired and it took every ounce of Yvette and Natalie’s energies to get them to come again. When they did the four figures on the floor of the sitting room collapsed in a heaving heap.

“Now, the coup de grace,” said Lafond.

Natalie gasped in shock as she felt his fingers on her recently vacated anus. Four fingers firmly pressing into her.

“No, I can’t, you’ll kill me,” she moaned.

“Fist the sluts,” Dupris said.

“No, you bastard, please no,” Yvette cried out as the Colonel began forcing his hand into her rectum.

It took several long, tortured minutes but finally both girls were subjected to the agony of an anal fisting.

When it was over Natalie and Yvette lay on the floor sobbing softly. The men seemed to be getting ready to leave. Both of them were shattered, wracked with pain and humiliated beyond anything they could have imagined. But they clung to the hope that this was the end of it. They hugged each other protectively.

“See you next week then girls,” said Dupris standing over them.

“Yes, same time next week, ladies,” Lafond said, pulling on an overcoat. “Though of course now we’re all acquainted one or more of us may want to visit here and further your education at any time.”

“Yes, I think we might,” said the Colonel running a hand idly over Natalie’s exposed breast.

“Fuck off, you bastards,” Natalie said, pulling herself away from the Colonel’s touch.

“Shhh, baby, calm down,” Yvette said, drawing her back to her.

“Yes, calm down and learn some respect,” the Colonel said, twisting Natalie’s nipple violently.

“Ahh, no, stop, please…” Natalie gasped.

Dupris joined in, holding his cigarette between his lips, bending down to grab her other nipple, his fingers groping between her buttocks to stab painfully into her sore distended anus.

“No, please no more. I’m sorry, I beg you, please,” Natalie sobbed, writhing in agony.

The Colonel released his grip and stood up. Dupris continued to jab at her ass and torture her nipple.

“Filthy fucking bitch. I’ve a good mind to fist fuck you again you disrespectful whore.”

“Leave her, Dupris,” the Colonel said sternly.

Dupris obeyed, reluctantly. He drew on his cigarette.

“Slut needs to learn manners,” he said. He bent again, took the burning cigarette end and touched the underside of Natalie’s breast with it. She howled in pain.

“I said leave her,” the Colonel said angrily.

“Gentlemen, please. We’re all tired.” Lafond stepped in. “Until next week my little whores,” he said. “You’ve behaved well tonight so for now legal proceedings against you will be put on hold. We will discuss whether to inform your parents and present the photographic evidence of your disgusting behaviour in the Bois de Boulogne to them. We may give you a decision after our next meeting- it depends on how obedient you are. Is that clear?”

lisetteuk
lisetteuk
196 Followers
12