Natalie's Vegas Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband sets wife up with male escort.
3.6k words
4.2
84k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Sal decided to spurge for his wife's birthday by taking her to Las Vegas for a long weekend. This was going to be a weekend to remember and he was not going to spare any expense to make it one that they would never forget. Sal kept the details of their weekend to himself in spite of Natalie's many attempts to get them.

Natalie didn't find out where they were going until they arrived at the airport, at which time she knew they were going to Las Vegas. She didn't know where they were staying until they got into a cab and Sal told the driver to take them to the Mirage.

Natalie found out they had a suite for the weekend when they checked in. On the elevator up to their suite Sal announced "this is only the beginning sweetie, I have many other surprises for you this weekend."

After settling into their suite Sal announced "we have some time before dinner and I want to give you one of your surprises now, why don't you go into the bathroom and freshen up."

Natalie thinks nothing about it and does as instructed. Returning back into the bedroom portion of the suite Natalie notices long silk scarf's tied to the massive head board of the bed and also scarf's tied to the legs of the bed.

"I have wanted to do this for a very long time" Sal says smiling broadly. Pulling Natalie to him Sal begins to undress Natalie as he kisses her neck. Sal doesn't miss an inch of her now naked body, licking and kissing every inch of her sexy body.

Slowly Sal eases Natalie onto the bed and ties her wrists with the silk scarfs so her arms are spread apart above her head. Then Sal pulls another scarf from under a pillow and places it around her eyes and proceeds to tie Natalie's legs so that her legs are spread wide apart.

Natalie can feel Sal slide off the bed wondering what his next act is going to be. As if reading her mind Sal says "I need to get something, you won't go anywhere will you. Oh I forgot you are all tied up at the moment." With a small laugh can hear Sal walk out of the bedroom. The sudden exit of Sal increases Natalie's sexual excitement and she begins to feel her pussy become very moist and her nipples become even more erect.

What seems a very long time to Natalie, but really only a few minutes Natalie can finally hear Sal returning back to the bedroom suite. "God I haven't taken the time recently to truly admire how gorgeous you really are Nat"

Natalie can tell that Sal is standing at the end of the bed from his voice. She knows Sal has a very good view of her very wet pussy from where he is "I hope you like the view darling, but I sure hope you get a bit closer soon" Natalie purrs.

"Oh don't you worry about that sweetie, all in due time" Sal responds.

Natalie can hear an ice bucket rattle and then can feel Sal climb onto the bed. Then nothing for several seconds, not a movement or sound until a very, very cold drop of water hits Natalie directly on her very sensitive right nipple. Another drop comes about 10 seconds later on her left nipple. "Oh God" Natalie purrs out.

The drips begin to come faster and faster until there was a drip every few seconds. Natalie had always had very sensitive nipples, much more so than most women's. Her nipples were constantly erect and looked like a pencil erasures, standing out almost a half inch. The ice cold water made them unbearably erect.

Then Natalie could feel light blowing on a on her nipples as the ice cold drops of water continue to drip onto her breasts. "OH MY GOD Sal that feels so good" Natalie purrs between deep breathes of air.

Just when Natalie was beginning to get used to the drips and light blowing it stops. After a several second reprieve Natalie can feel the ice cube directly on her left nipple. The ice cube is rotated all around the nipple making it ache with pain and pleasure. After 30 seconds on her left nipple the right gets it turn.

The ice cube slowly melts away as it is applied to each nipple. Natalie can hear the rattle of the ice bucked as a new ice cube is introduced to her right nipple, but instead of remaining there it makes a slow passage down Natalie's firm stomach coming to rest in her belly button and left there to finish melting.

Again Natalie can hear the ice bucket and then feels an ice cube start to tease her left nipple. "OH MY FUCKING GOD Sal, what are you doing to me". Natalie can feel the beginnings of a very powerful orgasm building deep in her stomach out to her very erect nipples.

After about 45 seconds of the ice cube on Natalie's left nipple it makes another trip south. This time instead of stopping at her belly button it stops just short of her pussy. Then a very slow trip around Natalie's pussy, the ice cube never touching her sensitive labia.

The remainder of the ice cube is again placed Natalie's belly button. As it melts the run off drains down her stomach around her pussy between her thighs onto the bed sending shivers through her body.

Rattle of the ice bucket, this time Natalie feels the ice cube touch just above her pussy. The ice cube is now moved all around Nat's stomach, then to her thighs and all around her pussy. Ice cube after ice cube is used to tease every inch of Natalie's body, with each cube ending in her belly button to melt away.

After about 20 minutes Natalie can't stand it anymore "Please Sal I need you, PLEASE don't tease me like this any longer. I will do ANY THING you want".

Natalie's pleads go un-answered, only another Rattle of the ice bucket. This time the ice cube moves closer and closer to Natalie's pussy until it is on the outside of her labia. Ever so slowly the ice cube is moved all around of Natalie's very swollen and wet lips until it is almost melted all the way.

"OH GOD PLEASE CAN'T take anymore Sal, please stop teasing me so."

Rattle from the ice bucket, and then Natalie can feel fingers spreading her pussy lips wide open exposing her clit. Then the feel of ice on her clit sending a jolt of electricity through her body.

Natalie can tell that two hands are being used to part her pussy lips and she assumes that Sal is holding the ice cube in his mouth and is teasing her clit with it. The ice cube rubes back and forth over her clit sending mixed feelings of pure sexual excitement and of intense cold through her body.

Two ice cubes are used like this until Natalie's clit is almost numb. "PLEASE SAL OH MY FUCKING GOD I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, ANYTHING" Natalie pleads with almost desperation in her voice.

The silence of the room is almost deafening and it is driving Natalie nuts that she can not get Sal to respond back to her pleads.

After about a one minute break from anything happening Natalie feels light tongue strokes on her clit as it begins to unthaw. The pleasure begins to build ever so slowly with each tongue stroke. Natalie has never felt anything like it before and spreads her legs even further to give better access to her pussy.

In about 5 minutes Natalie feels the beginnings of an huge orgasm spread from her stomach to her over sensitive nipples. With each tongue stroke the sensations get stronger and stronger.

"Oh God yes, Oh God Yes, Don't Stop, Don't Stop" Natalie chants between deep breathes of air. Natalie's orgasm is building quickly and just when she is going to explode the tongue slows its pace holding Natalie right on the brink of orgasm. "Oh fuck, don't stop baby, PLEASE don't stop."

For several long seconds the tongue ever so lightly licks Natalie's overly sensitive clit. Then abruptly the tongue lashing ceases stranding Natalie on the brink of dropping off the earth.

Oh baby PLEASE don't do this to me, just a couple more licks and I will cum so hard. Natalie struggles against the silk scarf's in a vain effort to find Sal's now lost tongue. There is a several long second pause, hen the tongue begins again. This time a finger is slide into her pussy to find the very sensitive g spot. Within a few seconds Natalie is building very quickly. Again just when Natalie thinks she is going to orgasm the tongue and finger teasing slows, then stops just short of a huge orgasm.

For what seems hours and hours, but in reality about 45 minutes the teasing continues. Natalie has never known Sal to be so patient. Natalie's clit feels like it is on fire and feels like it is swollen more than twice its normal size.

Not believing her own ears Natalie begins to plead again "PLEASE SAL, I need your cock deep in me, Please give me your cock". Nothing for several seconds, not any movement, no tongue strokes not a sound in the room.

One light lick across Natalie's clit and then Natalie hears Sal say from across the room "does my baby need a cock?"

Natalie feels her stomach turn over because she knows that Sal is on the bed between her spread legs or at least she thought he was Panic races through her head "who the fuck is licking my pussy?".

Natalie can hear light foot steps come toward her as butterfly's turn in her stomach. Movement on the bed is felt and then the scarf being taken away from her eyes. It takes Natalie a few seconds to be able to see again. Natalie blinks her eyes a couple times until the outline of Sal sitting next to her comes into focus.

Almost afraid to, Natalie finally lets her eyes travel to the person between her spread legs. Her eyes come to rest on the smiling face of a very handsome man. Shivers of emotions race through her body, fear, excitement, lust, confusion. Natalie doesn't have a clue what to feel for several seconds.

Almost not hearing Sal because her heart is pounding so hard Sal says "You know how we have talked about you being with another man as I watched; I figured you would never do it unless I made it happen. Happy birthday Nat, I want you to enjoy this."

For a split second Natalie is VERY pissed off "Jesus what are you FUCKING doing Sal".

"You know Nat you want this, I see how turned on you get when we talk about it. I know you don't want to admit to it. Just lay back and enjoy, not that you have any choice right at the moment."

"I am married to you Sal, I am a married woman" Natalie weakly responds back.

Not responding back Sal gets up and sits down in the chair next to the bed.

For the first time the handsome guy that is between Natalie's legs says something "God Natalie you have to have the hottest pussy I have ever had before, I could eat you for hours and hours".

Natalie had always had a fantasy of being with a complete stranger, especially one that loved to give oral. Sal had always left her wanting more oral delight, she couldn't get enough oral. Natalie didn't just want oral, she want her pussy to be devoured with total disregard of how long it would take to completely and thoroughly satisfy her oral needs.

There are several seconds of nothing being said between Natalie and Sal and the stranger decides to start licking again. Natalie can't seem to let herself go, she is a married woman and her husband is only a few feet away and decides not to say a word or respond in anyway.

The hot man just starts to lick slowly taking his time. Long, slow tongue strokes are placed all around Natalie's very swollen clit. Then he gently sucks it into his mouth to lightly suck on it sending huge bolts of sexual energy throughout Natalie's body. Trying with all her might not to respond Natalie bites the inside of her lip to stop herself from moaning and grinding her pussy against this mans tongue.

The man is incredibly patient and continues with his very slow assault. For several long minutes Natalie keeps her gaze on Sal in her silent protest. The pleasure starts to overtake her will and Natalie can't help herself and finally pulls her eyes from her loving husband to the stranger between her legs.

Eyes locking on each other the man can't help but stop, pulling his mouth from Natalie's dripping pussy he smiles and then licks her juices from his lips. "God you taste and smell so good Natalie I have never had a client as hot as you before."

Taking a few seconds to gather her wits, Natalie finally says "what do you mean by clients?"

"I am a professional sweetie; your husband has paid me lots of money for my skills. I have certain things that most men don't have."

Not knowing how to respond to that Natalie lets it go and lays her head back in a silent surrender to the inevitable. With another small smile the man lowers his mouth back to her pussy. Almost like it was an after thought he lifts up his face and says "by the way my name is Robert" short pause he continues "also I have to say I would have done this for free, in fact I would pay money."

With that Robert begins to lick again, this time with more urgency to it. With in seconds Natalie's pussy is on fire, try as she might she can't help but let out a small moan "mmmmmmm" escapes her lips before she can suppress it.

This inspires Robert and he sucks Natalie's clit into his mouth and them flicks his tongue rapidly over it. "Oh Fuck YES" Natalie says under her breath knowing there is no way she can hold back any longer. Slowly she starts to move her hips to offer her pussy in a more favorable position.

"Does my birthday girl like her present so far" Sal says from his chair.

Biting her lip Natalie tries to not respond but some how hears herself say "mmmmmmm god yes". It is as if a switch is turned on and Natalie can't help herself now that she had a crack in her disposition.

Natalie's hips start to move and she starts to talk and moan non stop "mmmmmm tell me how good my pussy tastes Robert. Oh god I am going to Cum so many times all over your tongue baby. God you are so fucking good mmmmm don't stop baby. Mmmmm yes right there baby... you know how I love it. Yes suck my clit mmmm yes slide your finger into me baby. Does my hubby like seeing another man lick my hot and very wet pussy. Mmmmmm look at how wet and swollen I am for him Sal. I bet you want to watch him fuck me don't you. Do you want to see another man slide his cock into me?"

Natalie becomes very aware of how open and vulnerable she is aided by her lust and inability to help this handsome man pleasure her. More than anything in the world she wants to be untied so she can run her fingers through this hot guys hair, to direct him how she wants her pussy to be serviced. "Please Sal, PLEASE baby untie me I will do anything, I mean ANYTHING if you untie me.

Sal pauses and then stands and walks over to untie Natalie. Natalie notices the bulge of her husbands erect cock and smiles and says "mmmmmm my hubby likes what he sees, don't you. Come on tell me how much you want to see Robert fuck me. You want to watch your dirty wife fuck Robert don't you."

"You know I do Nat, you know how much I have thought about this" Sal says in a low tone.

"You can do better than that Sal."

Slowly Sal begins again "I want to watch my sexy wife fuck another guy, I can't wait to watch you."

"Mmmm now that is better" Natalie purrs.

Sal slowly unties the scarf's freeing Only Natalie's arms. Rubbing them lightly for a few seconds to get more blood flow into them, Natalie then places both hands on Robert's head and pulls his mouth to her very hot and wet pussy. Robert doesn't need any encouragement to get him going. "mmmmmmm yes... right there lick hard, Oh baby yes like that. God I am going to cum soooo hard for you baby. OH Fuck yes, Don't you Fucking stop."

Natalie begins to chant "OH FUCK YES, OH FUCK YES, Lick me, yes lick me OH YES OH YES. Don't you fucking STOP. Robert can tell that Nat is about to explode and slows his tongue licking just enough to hold Nat on the brink.

"NO DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP YOU SON OF BITCH" Nat screams out. Robert pays no attention and slows even more. Unlike before Robert doesn't completely stop and continues licking with very slow tongue strokes holding Nat right on the brink of total melt down.

It is amazing how he knows just how much Natalie can endure without going over the edge. Ever so slowly Nat goes a bit closer to the edge of complete meltdown. Just before the eruption Robert quickly pulls his mouth for Natalie's very wet kitty and says "Nat don't fight the orgasm as I give it to you meaning don't contract your pussy muscles no matter what. Just let it feel good, just lay there and let me give you pleasure." With that Robert's tongue goes back to work.

Robert builds her higher and higher with his tongue and fingers. It is like Natalie is plugged into an electrical outlet, her body is tingling with electricity like nothing she has ever felt. Then it happens the first orgasm hits sending her over the edge. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKKKKKK GODDDDDDDD SOOOOO GOOOOOD" Natalie releases over and over again flooding Roberts tongue and face with her juices. Robert keeps lapping them up hungrily wanting even more.

Natalie had always been a giver in the past, this was the first time that she truly was able to receive and did she ever receive over and over again Robert licked her to new heights. Each orgasm got better and better until she knew it couldn't go on, her clit and pussy were over stimulated.

Weakly at first Natalie tried to push Robert's face away from her still quivering pussy. Natalie is so weak from her powerful sexual releases and is unable to move Roberts head and he continues to lick with his mouth glued to her pussy. "Please Robert Can't take any more" Natalie manages to moan out between moans of pleasure.

It is to no avail Robert keeps licking, sucking Natalie's very swollen and over stimulated clit. Natalie's pleading becomes louder "PLEASE STOP, I CAN'T CUM ANY MORE. Stop him SAL PLEASE".

Her pleads go un answered and much to her horror Robert's pace picks up some. By now Natalie's clit is so sensitive that she knows she is going to pass out if he continues. Deep in her stomach an orgasm builds like nothing she has ever felt.

"Please, PLEASE CAN'T TAKE IT" Natalie now sopping chokes out. Thrashing with all what remaining energy in on last attempt to free herself from the ankle restraints Natalie pleads. "My clit so sensitive, feels too good, too good, so good, please stop, can't take it anymore PLEASE STOP.".

Natalie had heard about forced orgasms before, now she knows what one is like, or at least she is going to find out soon she thinks in the back of her mind as her body races to it. Natalie begins to see stars and her head feels so light as her clit begins to throb and pulsate with the pending orgasm. One last effort she tries to push him away with all her might, but she is too weak from all the orgasms.

Natalie's body begins to shake uncontrollably. Then it happens, the orgasm hits like no other orgasm has ever hit her. This orgasm last for about 5 minutes, instead of the 20- 30 seconds that most orgasms last.

Just when she thinks it can't feel any better she builds to new heights stars dancing in her vision. Natalie releases all of her body and soul to this man. Instead of trying to push him away Natalie holds Robert's tongue with what remaining strength she has left gluing his face to her pussy wanting to get every last drop of pleasure. The pleasure becomes too great and everything becomes black as Natalie is lost in her orgasm.

Natalie has no idea how long she had passed out for when she finally wakes. Her body still shaking with after shocks. Natalie realizes that she still has hold of Robert's hair and slowly releases her grip on him.

"Oh my fucking god that was unlike anything I have ever felt" Natalie croaks out when finally able to speak. Slowly Natalie's senses come back to her and she realizes she is naked in a bed with some one other than her husband. Yes she had just had the most incredible orgasms, unlike anything she thought was possible. Yes this man was gorgeous, but she was a married woman. Ever so slowly Natalie pulls a sheet over her naked mid section.

12