Natalie's Way

Story Info
Daughter gets the best of her father.
1.8k words
4.26
234.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers

I caught my daughter Natalie coming out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her.

"Oh hi daddy," she said giving me a wink and in that instant her one side of her towel fell from her hand exposing her to me. I hadn't seen her naked since she was very young and now at 19 she had matured into a beautiful young lady. She had large full breasts and a totally shaved pussy. My eyes darted from her breasts to her pussy and back to her breasts. Natalie tried to pull her towel quickly back around her, failed and then caught me staring at her.

"Daddy! You're not supposed to look at me that way," she said feigning surprise.

"Natalie, you're . . . you're," I was trying to find the right words.

"What daddy?" She had ceased trying to pull the towel back around her. I still couldn't find the right words but my eyes betrayed me and she said, "You mean why is my pussy shaved clean?"

I couldn't believe she was quite so blatant but Natalie had always spoken her mind and had never shown any fear of sharing her thoughts. "Well yeah," I replied weakly.

"Lots of girls do it today. Why? Don't you like it?" She seemed to be teasing me now. She brought her free hand up to one of her breasts and squeezed it but didn't say anything.

"Nat, why are you still standing here?" I said totally flustered, "go to your room and get dressed right now." I tried to sound angry but I wasn't.

She stood her ground still doing nothing to cover herself. "Or what, are you going to spank me?" She used her rudest voice and gave me sneer with her face.

Now I was angry so I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her down the hallway to her bedroom. I sat heavily down on her bed and pulled her roughly over my lap. It was at that second I realized that I was very aroused and my cock was hard and poking into her. I pretended that I hadn't noticed and landed a very hard whack on her ass with my hand followed by another and then another. I heard Natalie begin to cry and that's always been something she used effectively against me and this time was no different.

"I'm sorry honey," I said feeling genuine sorrow, "I guess I got a bit carried away." I could tell from the heat of my hand that I had landed a few very hard slaps on her ass and I attempted to make things better by rubbing her ass gently. I momentarily lost myself and my hand ran down over her pussy and back. I realized immediately what I had done and waited for her to say something but she was silent. It also seemed like her legs were spread a little wider and I allowed my hand to drift back down over the tops of her thighs and then back up over her pussy. This time she moaned when I touched her there. I thought I felt her wetness too but I didn't allow myself to believe she was turned on.

"Natalie get up," I said suddenly.

She rolled off me and onto the bed beside me. "What's the matter daddy?"

"Nothing honey it's just I can't touch you like that."

Natalie gave me a very naughty smile, reached out and grabbed my hard cock through my pants and said, "You mean like this daddy?"

I moaned and said, "Yes, exactly like that."

"Daddy, do you think I have nice tits?" She asked bringing both her hands up to her tits and holding them.

"Of course honey, they're very nice."

Then she took one hand and pushed it down into her pussy and said, "And don't you think I have the cutest little pussy?"

I couldn't believe I was being drawn into this but I was beginning to feel helpless. "Yes," I said hesitantly and then looked down at her there. She saw me and pushed her finger into her pussy, drew it back out and sucked it. I couldn't resist her any more and I reached out and touched her breast. It was very firm for a breast that I thought was at least a D cup and which I found out later it was. Her nipple was hard in my hand and I pinched it slightly. Natalie was rubbing her hand up and down my cock and then finally she started fumbling with my belt finally undoing it and then pulling my fly down.

"Come on daddy, help me," she said in her best little girl voice. She had always been able to call on this voice which of course reminded me of her as a little girl and melted me every time.

As if in a trance I stood up and undressed in front of her. She followed my hands as I removed each piece of clothing. Finally my cock sprung into view and she cooed, "Oh daddy, I did that to you didn't I?"

She didn't wait for me to answer but got down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I felt like I'd explode into her mouth in moments. She only sucked on me for a few seconds and then slowly got up rubbing her naked body against mine as she did so.

"Oh daddy, you made me so wet, feel my pussy."

I was defenseless and put my hand between her legs. She was every bit as wet as any woman I'd ever felt and it seemed like she'd gotten that way very quickly.

"Are you a virgin honey?" I finally asked.

She laughed and said, "No daddy, I gave it up a long time ago but I've secretly wanted to fuck you since," she paused considered whether she should tell me. "Well, it's been a long time."

"So you're telling me you're a slut?" My anger seemed to come out of no where and swelled inside me.

"No daddy I'm not!"

"Yeah? When'd you lose it, when you were 12? How many guys have you fucked?"

"Daddy!" She actually sounded hurt but I was mad.

I yanked her up by her arm and bent her over the bed and slapped her ass very hard a couple of times. "I'll bet you like it rough too!"

"No daddy no!" She objected.

I spread her ass cheeks and plunged my cock into her as hard as I could. "Is that the way you like it huh?"

"Daddy!"

I grabbed her by her hips and began slamming my cock into her ruthlessly. "Is this what you wanted? Is this how you like it?"

"Daddy!" She said again but this time it sounded more like a moan.

I fucked her loved pussy with my hard cock as hard as I could and when I heard her say she was going to come I stopped.

"No, I want to see your face when you come!"

I pulled her up and pushed her on her back on the bed. He legs were draped over the side of the bed, her pussy staring back up at me. I wanted to immediately push my cock back into her but then I saw the glistening wetness of her pussy. I got down on my knees and pressed my face into her pussy. She started to moan as my tongue tried to push its way into her cunt and then she moaned even more when I grabbed her clit with my lips and began sucking on it. Her clit grew large and hard. I pushed my hand under her ass and found her asshole as I continued to lick her pussy. I pushed a finger into her asshole and I heard her say "Oh!" as I entered her there. I didn't push my finger too far into her. I massaged her inside her asshole as I continued to eat her pussy.

Then I heard her moaning, "Oh daddy that feels so fucking good."

I stopped licking her briefly to say, "So you are a slut aren't you Nat?"

"No daddy but that feels so fucking good."

I stopped licking her, got up from between her legs and put my cock at the entrance of her cunt and said, "Yes you are! You're a slut and you know it. You wanted your daddy's hard cock in your cunt and you were willing to do anything to get it there."

"No daddy," she complained, "I'm not a slut, really I'm not."

I rubbed the head of my cock over her clit and she moaned. Only a slut would want her father's cock in her cunt. You do want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes daddy I do I do," she moan as once again I rubbed the tip of my cock over her clit. "Okay daddy, I am a slut."

"Are you really?"

"Yes daddy but just for you no one else."

"That's better," I said in a hard stern voice. Then I slowly pushed my cock into her waiting cunt. She was a little low on the bed for me so I had to grab her by her hips to fuck her right. My hands clutched at her ass and I pushed my cock into her as hard as I could. I started fucking her fairly quickly and then I increased the pace and I could hear my balls slapping against her ass. Natalie wrapped her legs around my waist as we continued to fuck.

I could see her smiling as she moaned and I said, "You really like this don't you Natalie? You really like being my slut."

"Yes daddy I do I do. I'm your slut."

"What's that? What did you say?"

"Daddy, I'm your slut. I'll always be your slut. You can fuck me whenever you want and you can do whatever you want with me."

"Yeah, well I want you to bring that slutty girlfriend of yours over next so I can fuck her while you watch."

"Daddy!" She complained.

"What? I thought you said you are my slut and you'll do anything for me." I had only slowed a little bit but I was still fucking her hard and I could feel the cum rising from my balls and into my cock. Then I felt my cock swelling inside her cunt and then I heard Natalie respond.

"Oh daddy," she closed her eyes, "yes daddy, I'll bring her over just don't stop fucking me."

"Oh I love fucking you honey. You are such a good fuck!"

She moaned very loudly at that and I felt myself exploding into her cunt. She felt my cum in her pussy and moments after I started to come she was screaming that she was coming. As I continued to slam my cock into her cunt the sweat dripped from my forehead and onto her body. As our orgasms subsided I continued to work my cock in and out of her. I didn't want to stop fucking her she felt so tight and so good.

Finally we stopped and I was holding her in my arms when she said, "Daddy, will you fuck me in the ass?"

espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers