The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

The whole scene playing out before Miguel was more than he'd ever fantasized out. Miguel had no idea how he could ever top this day, and it wasn't nearly over yet. For her part, Natalya was moaning louder and louder around the cock in her mouth, until she finally had to pull her mouth up and off. She was gasping and panting as she replaced her mouth with her fist, stroking Miguel's shaft as her son's rapid driving cock sent her over the edge once again.

As her body began to tremble, as much from her orgasm as the awkward position she maintained, she cried out, "Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Nico! Fuck me!"

A moment later, he grunted, "Oh, god, Mom! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Right with her, Nico's cock began to pulse heavily and fire his hot white cream into his mother's quivering pussy. His cock spit three, four times, filling her with a fresh incestuous load, adding to that which Miguel had so recently topped her off with, as well as his late-night snack.

Nico was panting heavily when he fell away and dropped to sit at the edge of her bed, his cock still pulsing and cum still dripping from his piss-slit. He grabbed his dick and smeared his cream back along the shaft. He then saw his mother's long, wet slit gape and twitch, and a moment later his white seed dripped through her tangled bush and onto the bed between her feet.

Natalya could feel the wet stickiness as her son's load began to leak from her. She needed to stop the flood and quickly crawled up Miguel's prone form to use his hard cock as a plug. She dropped her pussy straight down his length easily. With all of the semen acting as a lube, Miguel's cock went deep smoothly and was welcomed high inside her in a flash.

"Oooohhh," Miguel moaned beneath her as Natalya's pussy began to once again bounce upon his cock. He knew the lubrication was not only his load but Nico's as well, but it didn't bother him one bit. He was too far gone to care. His lust was just as high as his older lover's evidently was. His cock was rock hard and thrust up into her once again. He pulled her forward to attack her massive mammories with his mouth and latched onto her thick, right nipple. Natalya was now riding his cock, sitting in his lap and holding him tight to her chest. He moaned with her as they fucked with a passionate frenzy. He grabbed hold of her fleshy ass and dug his fingers into her flesh as he began to thrust upward hard into her. The bed rocked beneath them.

Nico's cock was still semi-hard, even after dumping his initial load of the day just minutes earlier. He stroked it, smearing the spent cum up and down the shaft, as he watched his mother's ass bounce up and down. He could see his friend's cock, smeared with his cum, thrusting up into his mother's gaping pussy. He could also see her asshole; a gloss of spent cream smeared across its wrinkled opening, and felt the need. He went to his knees between her ankles and Miguel's thighs, and pried open his mother's globes. She moaned and looked back over her shoulder as her son positioned his knob at her back door. She slowed her hips and rolled them slightly forward.

"Yes, Nico," Natalya sighed as she understood her son's need. "Shove your cock up my ass, Nico. I want to feel you inside me as well," she purred over her shoulder. She whispered for Miguel to lie back, and after he had settled into the pillows once again, he resumed his upward thrusts into her pussy from below. Above and behind her, Nico leaned forward and began to press his cock against his mother's tight anus. Natalya relaxed her sphincter and a moment later she groaned deeply as her son's cock popped through her opening and pushed inside her bowel. Nico's slick cock slipped smoothly into her guts until his entire hot length was embedded within.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" Natalya groaned with her son's anal entry. She had had his cock up her ass several times, and his sodomy was more than welcome. With Nico now up inside her, she had two wonderful, strong, virile cocks within her body. She leaned forward, dropping a heavy tit to either side of Miguel's chest as she laid her head down to the pillow beside his head. She panted heavily as she tried to relax and enjoy both cocks, as they began to thrust in and out of her tortured body. She began to tremble as her next climax began to build.

Miguel reached out and took hold of Natalya's ass globes, pulling them apart. This helped Nico drive his cock even deeper into his mother's guts. Natalya moaned and gasped with every thrust, until she was once again announcing her climax, very loudly.

"Oh, god, yes! Yes! I'm cumming, boys! I'm cumming on your wonderful cocks! Ooohhhh, yeessss!" Natalya howled as her body, wracked by orgasmic tremors, thrashed between the two young studs. As her body exploded, so did the cocks wedged inside her.

First, Miguel announced, "I'm shooting again! Aaaahhh, yeessss!"

Next, Nico rammed deep and began to roar, "Uuuunngggg! I'm cumming, mom!" All three became panting, grunting, and moaning beings as their simultaneous climax washed through them.

After a few blissful moments of release, and with his mother's second orgasm gradually rolling through its post-climax spasms, Nico eased his spent cock from her violated rectum. He reached for his discarded jeans and rooted around in the pockets until he produced another joint and his Zippo. He lit up and as he blew out the acrid smoke, he reached out to lovingly caress his mother's naked ass. A thick line of hot white cum began to leak out of her pussy slit a moment later, and the slimy snake dribbled down the length of Miguel's cock shaft, into his ball sack hair.

Natalya finally rolled off of the young man panting beneath her and lay beside him on her back. She now had two hot loads of semen inside her belly deposited there by Miguel, and one from her son, Nico. Her belly actually felt full and she fought to tighten her vagina up to retain the cream within her.

"I'd better get cleaned up," Nico said a few minutes later, once the joint had been passed between the three of them, twice. He rolled from the bed and snubbed out the tiny remnant in his mother's bedside ashtray. Nico stood up, his cock now limp and glistening with spent fluids. He stretched and headed for the suite's master bathroom. Miguel, also naked followed his friend a moment later.

Miguel waited until his friend had rinsed off before replacing him in the shower. Natalya, however, joined Miguel a moment later, and she began to soap up, she asked, "If you'd like, we could do this again. Just the two of us."

Miguel was surprised, but agreed quickly. "I'd like that."

"I thought you had to go help your mother?" Nico asked slyly as he wrapped a towel around his hips.

"I'll call her. Tell her I'm too busy today," Miguel replied as Natalya slowly worked her soapy hands over his body.

Nico had other ideas, however. "Why don't you stay here, help my mother," he said with a wink, "and I'll go help your mother. I'd hate for her to be angry with you, not keeping your promises and all." The grin on his face belied the fact that he had another, altogether sinful idea in mind. "Besides, I'm sure my mom will find plenty for you to do around here. And I'd bet she would be willing to pay any price you asked."

Nico was grinning ear to ear and both Natalya and Miguel knew what he was implying. Although he had reservations, with Natalya gently fondling his manhood back to full attention as they stood beneath the shower spray together, who was he to disagree.

"Then I'll call her and let her know to be expecting you instead," Miguel replied, and then pulled Natalya's mouth to his and kissed her deeply.

"How about I call her, since you're busy," Nico laughed as he left his friend and mother to enjoy themselves.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers