Natalyia's After-Prom

Story Info
Natalyia is dared to fuck her step-dad.
1.3k words
3.8
72.8k
30
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalyia had a hard time not pouncing her fiancé, Dalton, the second they stepped into her mother's split level home. It was the night of prom, and though she and her fiancé moved into their own apartment soon after she turned 18, she was still finishing high school 30 miles from their apartment, so she was using her mother's home to change for the school sponsored after-prom party.

She rushed up to her old bedroom with Dalton a step behind. She noticed as they crossed into the second level that the house was silent and deserted. As soon as they entered the bedroom they started stripping their fancy clothes. She was down to her bran panties when she turned back to him, bare chested and boxers exposed.

He had driven her nuts during the prom. He had discreetly slipped his hands into her dress on several occasions, rubbing the front of her panties, whispering in her ear about how tempted he was to slip her into a bathroom and fuck her brains out.

She only hesitated for a moment before pushing him onto the bed and stripping off his boxers. His hard cock sprung to attention nearly whacking her in the face. She undid her bra and released her tits to open air with a refreshed sigh. She immediately dove into his lap, licking his cock from the bottom of the shaft to the head before plunging his swollen member deep into the back of her throat.

She continued bobbing her head up and down on his cock, making him release moans and sighs that drowned out the sound of the opening front door, and the footsteps climbing to the second floor.

"Oh, Hi" a voice called from the open door way. It was her step-father, Alex. He had only been her step-father for the last year. He was in his mid-forties, and was from her home country, Ukraine. Natalyia had always assumed his marriage to her mother was strictly about citizenship, as she was not one for monogamous relationships anymore.

She also always assumed that though he slept in her mother's bed, they rarely had sex, which always inspired her to treat him with kindness. She was so horny that even as she turned to her step father with a grin covered in spit and pre-cum, she forgot to stop stroking Dalton's cock.

"Hi. How are you?"

"I'm good," Alex replied, "just heading to bed." He hesitated a moment before walking away with a gate that suggested he was trying to hide an unbidden hard-on.

A moment later they could hear that Alex had fallen asleep the second he hit the pillow, and she was back to vigorously blowing her fiancé. Dalton was still enjoying it but seemed to be staring at the ceiling in thought. She stopped for a moment when she noticed and he immediately guided her up to his face by the sides of her neck.

He kissed her and briefly grabbed her bottom lip with his teeth.

"I think he liked what he saw," he whispered.

"Why wouldn't he?"

"When do you think the last time he had 18 year old pussy was?"

"Probably been a while since he had any at all."

"You know he's technically your daddy. I think you should show him what a dirty slut his little girl is."

She stared at him for a moment then walked out the door towards her mother's bedroom. She climbed off of him and walked nervously into the hallway. She took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

When she entered the room, Alex was lightly snoring, laying peacefully on his back. She carefully picked up the side of the blanket and slinked onto the bed. Without being able to see, she found the side of his leg with her hand and began searching for his cock.

When she found it, she gasped. Even limp is was almost too thick for her to wrap her hand around, and as long as her forearm. Her apprehension melted away. She had to have a taste. She moved her head above it and moistened her lips before lifting it up and plunging in into her throat.

As she ran her lips up and down the bottom of his cock, she heard his breathing become heavy as he woke to the sensation and began to harden. Without warning he grabbed her hard by the hair and pulled her head down hard on to his cock, lodging it in her throat.

He held her head down for a long time. When she began to run out of breath she tried to pull way but was unable to move. It was only when she started to see spots and go limp that he finally pulled her head up and allowed her a breath.

She was lightheaded and pliable. With one amazing show of strength he grabbed one of her legs and swung her pussy onto his face. Just as she was beginning to enjoy the sensation of him circling her clit with his tongue, he interlaced his fingers on the back of her neck and began pulling her head up and down cock again.

She could barely keep track of what his mouth was doing to her pussy as he repetitively poked the back of her throat with his cock. She was no longer giving him a blowjob, he was fucking her face like a cheap sex toy, with no regard to her pain or pleasure. She nearly choked from gasping when she felt his surprisingly long tongue penetrate her.

She was still severely out of breath and her eyes were watering when he put her on her back, so she couldn't quite see what it was he pulled out of the nightstand. She immediately understood when she felt the cold metal bracelets wrapped around her wrist with a high metallic click. She pulled a little and found herself tightly attached to the headboard.

She looked down to see him lining up between her legs and her fear instantly returned.

"Please don't, she cried, "I don't think I can take it."

"Please, who," he replied. She was confused for a moment. But then realized what he wanted to hear.

"Please don't, Daddy, you'll hurt me." She said. He suddenly wrapped his had tightly around her neck and leaned in towards her.

"Looks like this little girl needs to learn her manners. Good girls don't tell daddy no."

Without warning he thrusted forward and buried his cock deep inside her pussy. She cried out in pain but was quickly silenced by a slap across the face.

"You're the one who wanted to be a little slut and play games. Now you're going to take it quietly," He explained.

Once he was sure he had gotten his point across, he continued fucking her. Harder and deeper with every stroke. She cried quietly, part of her thinking she had made a horrible mistake, and the other loving the dominance he was showing.

After nearly 10 minutes she was starting to get used to the painful sensation of her step-father plowing her relentlessly. He stopped for a moment and pulled out. She suddenly found her arms awkwardly twisted in the cuffs and she was turned to the side.

He lifted one led onto his shoulder and lined himself back up. When he penetrated her again she had to muffle a scream into her arm. She didn't think it was possible but he had gotten even deeper, buried to the base.

His thrusts became faster and she could feel his abs straining against her thigh. His repetitive strokes were practically vibrating her when finally he stopped deep inside her and released a moan along with what felt like a gallon of cum inside her.

He pulled out and let her lay on her back. When He got up, he grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of her.

"Who's that for," She asked.

"Your mother. Letting her know she doesn't need to come home for our monthly play time."

He plopped down next to her, catching his breath. She tried to move her arms again forgetting they were locked in place.

"Aren't you going to un-cuff me"

"Nope. You're mine for the night."