Natasha- We Meet Again!

Story Info
Long lost friends finally become something more?
1.8k words
3.85
11.2k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing this in multiple parts (hopefully), with the main character of the story, Natasha (not her real name) having no idea I am doing this until I let her know about it.

*

To "Natasha"

This is a completely anonymous, safe place to reveal my deepest, darkest, fantasies. A very detailed exercise using fictional and non-fictional elements describing my desire for you since our very first meeting. We did not have the chance to explore a relationship devoid of bizarre events and life "getting in the way". I am glad I have found you again and hope since we can't be together, that at least we can, here.

To Faithful Literotica Readers

And so this story is unfolding in real-time as you are reading it. The challenge is to produce an exciting story while guided by real events. The risk is Natasha would hate it, hate me for writing it, and it will end there. Such is life, such is the risk and reward. I beg your patience for the first installment as I have to set the tone properly and as accurately as I can. Assuming Natasha is adventurous, this can get more revealing and exciting. Or, not.

To Critics

I am desiring constructive criticism by those who are here for the purpose of reading erotica (comments from other authors are highly desired). Religious and self-righteous pious posers and trolls need not bother commenting- your abusive rants will be discarded.

(now on to the story) /

* * * * *

Our first meeting was typical:

Boy(Me) running his own business runs into girl (Natasha) who sold office supplies.

Boy fell for girl (who was in a very abusive relationship with "insano-guy").

Boy and girl (who realized she needed and deserved better), try to date, but could not.

Boy wanted more- Girl wanted less.

Boy and girl ended up being friends.

Sort of.

Why the obsession? Picture a smarter, funnier, and taller Heather Locklear. Everything in perfect proportion. She is strikingly hot, knows how to dress, and is always working out and taking care of herself. A Goddess.

We lived in a small town and my competition was comprised of mostly uneducated labor. I consider myself with slightly better than average looks, athletic to average build, armed with a bit more than room temperature IQ and 3 college degrees.

And so I tried my level best to do the right thing showing interest while not appearing (too) creepy.

I plied her with all the right things- right out of the "Good Guy Date Book" like making her dinner, bringing her flowers and gifts, offering to stucco her house- I was so pathetic.

And other things, from a different kind of date book- a pair of latex leggings, a latex dress, and a pair of PVC jeans. And although she was a good sport, modeling everything for me (except the leggings, perhaps too intimate?), she did pose with the dress while wearing a clown wig complete with red nose. Yes, looking back at it now, she did that because she felt uncomfortable and I didn't see it (yes, I know)..

We actually did go out once. It was exciting and scary all at the same time.

She needed to meet me in a parking garage away from her work because insano-guy would be watching her car.

We had to drive a bit away from where we lived in case he tried to track us down. (I found out later he had actually awakened my parents at their house looking for Natasha)

And although we enjoyed our time together, we were both like "cats in a room full of rocking chairs" always looking over our shoulders.

When the evening ended at the parking garage, we shared a nice deep kiss.

We kissed 2 more times during our entire 9 year relationship, and yet, I still yearned for her (yep, I told you I was pathetic)

And she knew it too:

She called me to fix things at her house;

She called me when insano-guy threatened to kill her;

She called me when insano-guy ripped the earrings out of her ears;

She called me when another boyfriend (the genius was driving a Camaro in the dead of winter) got stuck in the snow.

I didn't mind, I was always there for here- her "man in waiting" and would do anything just to be near her.

Some of it was mutual- since we were in "friend mode", I introduced her to dates I was seeing as well sort of "this is what I can get". Everything from a cute asian girl with a PhD in aeronautical engineering (who could put both her legs behind her head and cross her ankles), to an extra delicious Czech flight attendant with emerald eyes. But Natasha was always more to me.

Finally, after the long pursuit and getting sanity back into my head (and finally seeing through the smile Natasha seemed to always have of "I'll be pleasant to him so he will leave and I can date a guy I really want"), I did something to let her know I still had some dignity intact: I left a fairly terse voice mail saying so. If I could not have her, I was going to let her know how much it hurt.

And moved on with my life.

February 23, 2013, I was compressing files for archival storage on my computer and came across two photos of Natasha wearing the latex dress with that silly clown wig, red nose and wondered whatever happened to her. Almost 10 years later, she never really left my mind- crazy right?

I started to do some Google research, and came across a whole bunch of disparate information. Knowing what I knew about her, and calling a couple friends, I found a phone number.

Eagerly I dialed:

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

Was it her voice? (It's been long enough to cause doubt)

"Natasha?" I asked.

"Oh my God is that you Spike?" she sounded sincerely surprised. We made apologies for our past transgressions and "talked like 2 schoolgirls on a sleep-over". At the end we exchanged contact info and promised to keep in touch.

I sent her texts and emails to get her up to date on my life. It appears as though hers had changed more radically. She had been married and was now divorced, living a much simpler life. A great improvement over the one I knew before. I was proud of her.

I mentioned since I had business in the town from time-to-time, I asked her if she would be open to getting together.

She said; "Definitely Maybe"

I know, I should have stopped there, right?

No, not me.

The second I found out I needed to make the trip in, I called her to find out her availability and we set the date.

Time flew by during the day leading up to our meeting. I got showered and dressed- not too formal- not too casual for the area (which I do think could include sweats and a t-shirt) and drove up to her house.

As I rang the bell, a dog started barking.

I don't know why but it was then that I started to really get nervous and couldn't understand why.

I was in that moment of reflection and short wait, when the door opened, and there she was.

That smile. No, not the "sucker smile", but a more desirous one. She was older, but still gorgeous and now with a bit more wisdon behind the eyes. She seemed genuinely happy to see me.

"Hey there- come on in!" she said, grabbing her dog, holding him back from getting too close.

Before I could walk in completely, she made her apologies and was leading him to another room.

I stood in the hallway taking it all in.

When she appeared, we embraced. She felt and smelled amazingly good- always did.

I took her out of the area since between the two of us, we knew too many people. Besides, she needed to get out of town, and we needed a good meal.

We had a great time talking as we drove to the restaurant about an hour away. Dinner was great as was the company and conversation. Natasha was a great conversationalist. This was the cherry on the top for me. We had desert and an after dinner cocktail or two. It was nice.

After dinner, as we walked arm and arm to the car, we were silent. The only sound was the snow and ice crunching under our feet.

I opened her door and helped her in.

As I walked around the front of the car to get in, I thought, if nothing else about the evening, it would be a great "re-do" of our previous effort.

I got in, closed the door, and took a mental picture- our eyes met briefly.

"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" she asked.

As she leaned over to belt herself in, I took her chin in my hand and drew us together for a kiss. Gently at first, then more intense, as if we were never given the chance.

She was a great kisser-exactly what I got a sample of way back when, now fully realized. This was heat-this was passion.

Before I knew it, we were in an embrace that was amazingly erotic. Everything was warm, wet, hard, and soft-all at the same time.

We pulled apart and just sat looking straight ahead for what seemed to be, well, forever.

"Wow!" I breathed out.

"What was that?" she said, amazed as she said it.

"THAT was what we should have done over 10 years ago," I said, taking the opportunity.

"No shit!" she smiled.

"Yea, no shit!" I said, and pulled her in for another kiss.

This time, the kiss was more erotic-hot vs. sensual-hot.

We pulled apart.

"I have to get you home before we end up staying here." I said, partially kidding, partially not.

"Agreed." she said with a slight smile on her lips.

We chatted as we drove to her house. Things felt different- better, less posturing, more just being and enjoying.

Almost too soon, we returned to her house and I escorted her to the front door.

There was that awkward silence as we stood with key in lock, door ready to be opened, when she turned.

"Do you have to go right now?" she asked, suddenly shy.

I stammered a bit, thinking, "Well, no-it's not like I have a curfew or anything."

"Good, come on in," she said taking my hand.

I followed her inside.

"Let me check on the dog-I'll be right back".

And with that she left me alone.

I sat on her couch, looked around, felt a bit out of place, in that place, with my heart racing and a hardness literally testing the tensile strength of my pants.

I heard nothing except the dog's toe nails on the hardwood floor, some hushed muttering, something else, then nothing else, then a door opening and the sound of heels walking..