Natasha's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Su30
Su30
177 Followers

Golu swallowed hard and nodded.

'Mmm... someone here seems to love the idea!' Natasha said rubbing her knee against his erect penis. 'So lets go close towards our table and just do it!'

Swaying with the music they drifted towards the table. Golu turned her around, so that her back was towards his cousins. He then let his hands slip under her jacket and began to explore her back. He took his time locating both the strings and then slowly began to raise her jacket from behind giving his cousins a view of her back. He enjoyed seeing the look of lust and shock on his cousins faces as he wrapped a finger around the string and gave it a tug. As the undone strings fell loosely on the sides he raised the jacket further up her bare back. The cousins watched with baited breath as his fingers located the upper strings and tugged.

'Now, you should turn me around and dance holding me from behind so that they can catch you undressing me?' Natasha whispered encouragingly in his ears. Golu, was only too eager to comply. When he twirled her around and held her from behind, she could feel his bulging manhood pressing against her hips.

As they swayed Natasha shut her eyes and leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder. She slowly raised her arms, locking her fingers behind his neck, pushing her chest out. Golu's hands began caressing her stomach and belly button. His cousins watched enviously as Golu's right hand began moving up towards her bosom. Jeet nudged his brother as he saw Golu's thumb slip inside her bustier and began lifting it. The undone silk bustier began sliding up unraveling her ripe breast. The dark pink skin of her teat began to show but Golu didn't stop and lifted the undone bustier further up to completely uncover a breast.

Her nipple was in their plain view as Natasha continued to dance un-perturbed, eyes shut. Golu's left hand began lifting the bustier over her left bosom. Uncovering her other breast he pulled out the loose bustier from under her jacket. It was Ajay's turn to nudge his brother as they stared unbelievingly at Golu holding the bustier victoriously in his fist. Golu grinned and winked at them and then threw the bustier at them. Jeet tried to catch but he missed and it landed on Ajay's face. Ajay could inhale her exciting perfume even as Jeet snatched it away. They looked up at their cousin & his girl-friend in amazement.

Swaying with the rhythm Golu & Natasha were dancing through the crowd towards them. As she swayed with the music, her unfettered breasts bounced alternately into view from under the jacket. The cousins stared wide eyed at her big strawberry sized teats as her breasts played hide & seek with them.

Now just a few feet from their table, Natasha cast a quick glance around. Satisfied that they were not getting too much uninvited attention, she turned to Golu, 'I have a bikni-bottom underneath my skirt. It is held by two strings -- one on each side. Do you wanna give your cousins a show worth remembering?'

Golu, who wanted to zap his cousins further needed no 2nd invitation. He slid his hands in from the side slits in her skirt and began searching for the string as she swayed provocatively with the music facing the cousins. They watched Golu fiddle under her skirt in anticipation. 'Pull both the strings together!' Natasha advised Golu above the music. Golu pulled the strings and voila her g-string came into his hands.

He threw it at Ajay who caught it and stared at it in astonishment. They were almost at their table. Natasha shut her eyes and leaned back further, thrusting out her bosom even more. She whispered, softly into his ears. 'I am at your disposal now ... you can bare and exhibit me, as you please!' Golu pushed her till she was pressed against their table and his hands began moving up from her waist exploring her flat stomach. His fingers toyed with the piece of jewellery she wore on her navel before moving up. He flipped the front jacket panel totally uncovering her right breast. As the cousins watched with baited breath he flicked aside her left flap to unravel her left breast. He then began toying with her nipples teasing them to erection, as Natasha gently swayed with the rhythm.

As Golu cupped her breasts lifting them in display, Natasha opened her eyes and looked Ajay and Jeet in the eye. 'Golu has never undressed me in public before, as he has done for you today! You guys must be very special!!' she said huskily

Jeet couldn't believe his eyes as he sat facing her strawberry sized nipples. Ajay too was speechless seeing Golu fondle her publicly. The cousins lost control and lunged for her breasts. Natasha let the cousins suckle her breasts awhile before teasingly pulling back. As the cousins grappled to come out of the table, she wrapped her denim jacket and Golu's arms around her and stepped back into the safety of the dancing crowd.

The boys followed in hot pursuit and caught up with her as she swayed with Golu at the center of the dance floor, his arms still protectively across her bosom. Looking at Golu she smiled, 'We sure have made an impact! Want to give your cousins a bottom show?' Golu swallowed hard and nodded. 'Then let's dance cheek to cheek and when you are sure that your cousins are right behind me begin lifting my skirt up.'

Golu needed no 2nd invitation. He hugged Natasha close and danced cheek to cheek with her as his cousins stood behind waiting for an opportunity to feel her ripe breasts under the unbuttoned denim jacket. Golu held her close not giving them a chance but soon the cousins noticed that with each beat Golu was lifting Natasha's skirt a few inches up. Soon they could see her thighs exposed yet Golu did not stop. Soon he had lifted her skirt right up to her waist exposing her buns. Natasha, danced on pretending to be unaware, till Jeet reached out and touched her bottom. She turned around and smiled at him when he caressed and pinched her bottom. She looked at Ajay and smiled invitingly. Soon he too was caressing her bottom. Suddenly Natasha turned around and removed Golu's protective arm from around her breasts 'Golu must be really fond of you two. He has never undressed me in public like this before. He wants me to help you guys enjoy!! Then looking at them she said, 'Which one of you wants to know my vital statistics?'

Both the cousins were tongue tied. Natasha, smiled encouragingly, 'since we don't have a tape around why don't you guys measure me with your bare hands?' Leading Jeet's hands to her breasts under the denim jacket she started to dance with the music. Not one to let an opportunity go by, Jeet squeezed and fondled her as they danced. After a while Natasha, turned to Ajay and led him to her breasts. Ajay seemed too dazed so she had to help him squeeze her own breasts! How big do you think they are? When Ajay blushed she took her hands to her bottom, 'And these...?' She took turns with the cousins, then she realized that Golu was feeling left out. She pulled him into the dancing circle and soon she had them dancing with their hand either inside her jacket fondling her breast or under her skirt storking her buns. Just then Golu put his hand inside and began massaging her clitoris. Natasha swayed pretending to be unconcerned allowing the boys full access.

After a while she stopped thoroughly aroused, 'Golu, let's go before we get into trouble!' Natasha pulled Golu and moved towards the exit with Ajay and Jeet right behind. Golu was sad that the party was ending so abruptly, nonetheless, he was grateful. Natasha had been amazing... and his cousins would remember this evening for a long long time.

Golu got an indication that everything was not yet over when Natasha winked at him as they walked past the bouncers towards their jeep. 'If you pull of off my skirt and jacket before we drive off, we can have some fun in the car!!', so saying Natasha increased her pace towards the parking lot.

He was surprised when they did not take the same way out but instead took the lift. Golu realized that the fun was not over when Natasha slipped the room key into his hands and whispered, '12th floor suite 1202.' She warded off the cousins attempt to fondle her when hotel guests entered the lift from the hotel lobby. Natasha stood with her hands respectably folded across her chest as the lift went up. As they reached the 12th floor Golu got out followed by Natasha and his cousins. 1201 was right infront and 1202 further down to the right.

Golu opened the door and they entered the suite. It was luxurious -- with a king size bed, a sophisticated TV a comfortable sofa and an executive table, and a plush bath. As the cousins took in the contents of a 5 star room, Natasha kissed Golu passionately and whispered, 'Snatch my clothes off and then show your cousin the snake tattooed on my inner thigh. Then you must order me to make love to your cousins -- that should leave a lasting impression, no?'

Golu didn't know what to say but already Natasha was giggling and running. He chased her as she ran wildly around the suite, her ripe breasts peeping from under her unbuttoned jacket. Golu would catch her momentarily and uncover one breast or thighs when she would again slip off and run again. They went over the bed, around the study and even around the cousins. Suddenly Golu grabbed her jacket and pulled it off even as she ran out of reach giggling. Topless with her ripe breasts exposed, she ran out of Golu's reach to the cousins. But they too couldn't resist temptation and as she tried to hide behind them to escape Golu's reach, they caught her and began fondling her breasts. Golu caught up with her and pulled off her skirt making her completely nude. Natasha, covered her shaved pussy with one hand and both nipples with another and made an offer. If you let me go and then again catch me within 10 seconds, I will do anything that you want... she teased. Golu, told his cousins to let her go and when she ran counting backwards from ten he gave her a hot chase. Finally he grabbed her just as she finished her countdown. Pinning her down Golu began suckling her big teats. Natasha gave in to the sensations shutting her eyes, a pleasant smile lingering on her lips.

'You know what is the best part about her?' Golu asked his cousins who watched him suckle her intently. 'It is this tattoo on her thigh!' he opened her legs for his cousins to see and discovered a snake tattooed on her right thigh and the words 'Golu' on her left!

As she lay in his arms legs spread wide her clitoris in full display Golu pushed in a finger and started massaging her as she moaned in ecstasy.

Eventually when he stopped she said, 'Okay you win... I will keep my promise and do whatever you wish!' she said pushing him away from her bosom and then whispered softly, 'remember you have to order me to love your cousins!'

Golu restrained himself with difficulty and said aloud, 'Okay! I want you to fuck both my cousins.' Natasha looked at his cousins and then at Golu and got up. Giving him a mock salute she said, 'Yes. Sir!' and sashayed slowly up to the double bed. Lifting her breasts enticingly at the cousins she said, 'I can do anything for Golu... one time he wanted to see me seduce a car mechanic, so I wore my jacket braless like today and complained of carburetor malfunction to the car helpline. When the mechanic arrived at home and opened the bonnet, I leaned forward exposing my breasts while telling him about the malfunction. The guy was so distracted that he couldn't work at which stage I asked him if he wanted to feel my breasts. Golu, had a wonderful time watching me suckle the mechanic in the garage with his greasy hands all over my body.

I am sure Golu would enjoy seeing you boys fuck me -- so who wants to be first?' Not quite believing what they just heard the boys stood stunned then Jeet suddenly rushed and pounced on her kissing and suckling her breasts. She helped him on cupping her breasts and alternately putting it in his mouth. Then she opened her legs wide and said 'take me'. As Jeet rammed into her she moaned in ecstasy. When Jeet rolled over spent she hooked a finger and invited Ajay to savour her. Ajay was a little shy so very gently, she helped undress him, then stroked his manhood to erection before letting him ride her. Ajay exploded into her and lay inert for a while. When he eventually rolled over, he thanked her gratuitously and kissed her repeatedly.

When Ajay kissed her a final thanks, she lifted her head off the bed and gave a mock salute to Golu who was sitting on the sofa watching everything. Her pussy swollen with desire and semen dripping down her thighs she gave him a mock salute and said, 'Mission accomplished... both your cousins fucked! Awaiting further orders, Sir!' Golu who was mad with desire lunged at her and said 'I want to fuck you now!' 'Gladly Sir,' said Natasha, helping him undress. Golu suckled her breasts for a while then she opened her legs inviting him to plunge into her depths. Natasha gave in to the sensations as he pumped into her and she shuddered and came simultaneously with him. All three lay spent on the bed and dozed off.

Natasha got up a while later and dressed up. She gently woke Golu up and told him that she had to leave but they could retain the room till morning. Giving him a farewell kiss Natasha left the hotel satisfied on a job well done.

Su30
Su30
177 Followers
12