Nate and Jean

Story Info
Young guy enjoys a much older mature woman.
3.3k words
4.57
63.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, I'm Nate. Actually my parents named me Nathaniel, but it never stuck with me. Family, friends and everyone else calls me Nate.

First, let's get the statistics out of the way. I'm 5'11," weigh 167 pounds, have brown hair, blue eyes, and I would consider myself physically fit despite my lack of any exercise regimen. I graduated from college 3 years ago which puts me at my current age of 24 years.

Although I did my share of partying during college, I did manage to graduate with a degree in Social Services. This qualified me for my current position as an employee at a Senior Center.

For several years I had no complaint about my love life. I met Kristin in my Junior year of college and the two of us remained together. Being young meant we both had very active libidos. Our sex life was good. Actually, it was better than good. The truth is we both liked to fuck, and we did it often.

About 3 months ago that started to change. Kristin seemed to have lost her interest. The frequency became less and less. More often than not she would fain a headache or tiredness. Finally one night she told me it just wasn't working anymore, and she felt we should end the relationship since she didn't see it going anywhere. The next day she left.

I was devastated! Looking back I now realize this was more so due to the abrupt end of my sex life. Yes, I missed Kristin, but she was right. We weren't headed anywhere. However, this was not an overnight revelation.

When Kristin left, I became very sullen to say the least. This became very noticeable around the Center. People would ask me what was wrong and I would tell them "nothing." After about a month of this, one of the women cornered me. Jean was a very caring and thoughtful individual who worried about everyone around her.

She told me, "look Nate, we've know each other since you started working here. I know that 'nothing' is not what's bothering you, and it's time for you to come clean." After a considerable amount of coaxing and prodding, I finally told her what had happened with Kristin.

Jean was very understanding, sympathetic and encouraging. The more we talked, the more I started to snap out of my funk. Having a woman, any woman, flatter you with compliments is always a boost to any male ego. The fact that Jean, despite being 67 years old, was still a very attractive woman helped even more.

In no time at all, Jean became one of the focal points of my life. She became a true confidant always willing to lend an ear and offer advice. While this was happening, I started to notice changes in Jean also.

First it was the hair. It had a new style and some color. The color change wasn't dramatic, but it was enough to notice. Then the makeup changed. It was no longer just a smattering of lipstick. Now she was applying all her makeup, and her face just lit up. Finally there were the clothes. Usually you could count on stretch pants or a sweat suit. Now she was wearing dresses and skirts.

Up until now I had never noticed what a great pair of legs she had, but I certainly was noticing now. Along with the legs, I found myself gazing at her ass. Most women would kill to have an ass like that. Most guys would kill to grab an ass like that! She may have been almost 3 times my age, but she was certainly getting my attention. I have to admit that several times she became the inspiration for a jerk off session.

I grew to look forward to seeing Jean, and the multitude of conversations we had. I would gladly stay beyond my work hours to spend time with Jean. Of course, it was sometimes hard to carry on a conversation with those legs and that ass right in front of me. All I could think of was how great that ass would feel in my hands, and to wonder what it would be like to crawl between those gorgeous legs.

As you would expect, our conversations started to include some flirting and some sexual innuendos. Jean told me I was "incorrigible," but she was just as adept at keeping up with me and throwing in a few of her own zingers.

One day we were so involved in conversation that it became closing time for the Center. Not wanting to relinquish my hold on Jean, I suggested we go have something to eat.

Jean told me "a young man like you shouldn't be taking an old woman to dinner when there are so many attractive young women available."

I told Jean, "Any guy, no matter what age, would be proud to take a woman as attractive as herself to dinner." So...off we went!

Once we were seated, I suggested we order a bottle of wine.

Jean agreed, but added, "I hope you're not going to try to get a poor helpless woman drunk so you can take advantage of her."

I feigned surprise as I responded, "Who, me?" We both laughed.

As dinner progressed there were several times her hand was on mine, or my hand was on hers. Before long, I felt her leg rub up against mine. At first I thought it was just an accident, but her leg stayed right there. Once I was past the shock, I began to enjoy it more and more. Actually, enjoy probably isn't a very accurate description. The contact of her leg against mine was causing some major excitement.

Almost instantly my penis came to life. I tried to control it, but it had a mind of its own and was trying to tear through my pants. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. How can a woman who is old enough to be my Grandmother cause me such excitement and desire?

When dinner ended, I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to walk out of the restaurant without becoming a spectacle considering the way my pants were tented. Jean sensed my delay in moving and suggested I carry the "doggie bag." This at least gave me something to cover up with.

We walked to the car, and as I opened the door for her, our eyes locked. I was afraid to do anything for fear of offending her, but I wanted desperately to kiss her. Time seemed to stand still while I fought with my inner voice about what to do. Finally I leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips. When my action was not met with any reprimand I decided to try again. This time the kiss was more passionate and lasted longer. As our lips parted, Jean put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me to her. This time she initiated the kiss and it was as passionate and sensual as any I had ever received.

I never wanted the moment to stop. However, necking outside of the car in a parking lot was not exactly the most romantic thing in the world. We eventually broke our embrace and I suggested we get in the car and head out. Jean agreed.

The drive was very quiet. Neither of us said anything. The sexual tension in the car was off the scale. I knew I wanted Jean, and I think she wanted me, but we were both too afraid to say it.

When I pulled up in front of her house, I wasn't sure what to do. Should I turn off the car? Should I just thank her for a wonderful evening? Should I kiss her again?

As I was running these things through my mind trying to decide what to do, Jean spoke. "Would you like to come in? I'm sure I have a bottle of wine if you would care to join me."

I really didn't need any further encouragement, but as she said this, Jean put her hand on my thigh. I wanted to give some type of witty yet romantic response but I suddenly discovered I had lost my ability to speak. Instead I looked like a bobble head doll as I shook my head up and down.

We entered her home, and Jean went to the Kitchen to retrieve the bottle of wine. She then pulled two wine glasses from the cabinets. Having regained some of my senses by this point, I offered to open the wine. After I had poured the two glasses we each took a glass and I followed her to the Living Room.

Jean sat on the sofa, and I followed her lead leaving a respectable distance between us. Once seated I offered a toast, "Here's to a beautiful woman and a wonderful evening."

Before our glasses clinked, Jean responded, "Here's hoping the evening continues on. Perhaps thru till morning."

Even if I were brain dead, my dick would have picked up on that invitation. We each took a sip of our wine, and then Jean moved over next to me. We set our wine on the table, and embraced each other. We then began a very romantic kiss. As our kissing continued, it became more and more passionate. When her mouth opened during a kiss, I immediately stuck my tongue in searching for hers. She did not disappoint me as our tongues began their assault on each other.

As our passion rose, our hands began to explore. First, my hands held her face while we kissed. Then I let them slide down to explore her breasts. Next, I rubbed her legs from her thigh, down her calf, to her feet and back up again. When I reached the top of her thigh again, I let my hand slide around her until I could feel her ass. I gently massaged her ass marveling that it felt as wonderful as I had dreamed it would be.

As I was exploring her body, Jean began her own exploration of mine. She originally had her hand on the back of my neck and in to my hair. Then she moved it down with her palm flat on my chest as she rubbed. She then moved it to my inner thigh, rubbing up and down. Each time she would move a little closer to my manhood only to slide away again. The tease and torment continued until finally she placed her hand on top of my ridged cock. She began to rub, hold and fondle it like a kid with a new puppy.

The foreplay continued to intensify, and I knew I wanted this woman irrespective of how old she was. I was no longer concerned about how frail or fragile she may be. All I knew now was I wanted to put my dick in her and fuck her brains out. The only problem was I didn't want to let her go long enough to dispose of any clothing impeding the inevitable joining of our bodies.

Jean had been trying to get her hand down my pants, but my belt wouldn't allow her access. She began fumbling with the buckle but stopped. She said to me, "let's just go to the bedroom and get comfortable so we can really enjoy ourselves."

When we reached the bedroom, I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She proceeded to pull my shirt over my head. Then she began to unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, and slide them off of me. I reached behind her, unfastened her bra and slid it off her arms. With her breasts now fully exposed I had to take a minute to squeeze them and give the nipples a kiss. She removed my underwear and reached for my dick. I couldn't imagine heaven feeling any better than what her hand felt as she stroked me. I reached down and took off my socks. Jean began to start to remove her stockings, but I stopped her asking her to leave them on along with her heels.

Now that we were completely undressed, I took Jean back in my arms. We stood there kissing, knowing our bodies were totally open and available for our partner to do with as they pleased. As we kissed, I fondled her breasts and toyed with her nipples. I gently grabbed her ass and massaged it enjoying the feel of it in my hand. I rubbed her pussy, playing with her lips and teasing her clit.

While I was enjoying her femininity , Jean began to seduce me even more. Although, she had to have known I had long ago reached the point of no return. She tenderly kissed my neck and my chest. She delicately ran her hands over my body. She caressed my balls and stroked my manhood.

Finally, Jean sat down on the edge of the bed. With her hand still wrapped around my manhood, she looked me in the eye and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this with such and old lady? "

I told her, "You are not an old lady! Right now you are the most desirable woman I have ever laid eyes on."

She smiled at me, lowered her head, and engulfed my penis with her mouth. Seeing her suck and lick me put me in a total state of euphoria.

Somehow during the time Jean was blowing me our tender love making turned to animal lust. She began an assault on my manhood, sucking, licking and nibbling. She would deep throat me and hold me there while she massaged the bottom of my dick with her tongue. When she would come up for air, she would lick my shaft from my balls to the tip and then give the tip a little flick of her tongue. This woman definitely knew what she was doing, and she was very good at it!

Almost instinctively I began to face fuck her. I began to piston my dick in and out of her mouth. It seemed like the further I stuck it down her throat, the more she wanted. When my pre cum started and she got her first taste, you could see the lust in her eyes turn even more wanton.

When my knees were about to give out, I extracted myself from her mouth, and moved Jean on to the bed. I crawled in next to her, and gave her another passionate kiss. When our lips parted, I immediately lowered my head to her breasts and took one of her nipples in to my mouth. I sucked and kissed one and then the other like a newborn starving for their mother's milk. As I was sucking on her tits, my hand was exploring her pussy and playing with her clit.

Her pussy was getting very wet. I took this as a sure sign it was enjoying what I was doing to it. When I stuck my finger inside her, Jean had her first orgasm. Her juices flowed like the fountain of youth!

I could smell her scent, and knew I wanted to taste that sweet nectar. I left her nipples behind and worked my way down her body. Once my face was between her gorgeous legs I couldn't control myself. I immediately stuck my tongue in her pussy. It was wonderful, and the taste was exquisite. I licked her through her second orgasm and enjoyed the rewards of my labor.

Jean finally told me to stop and said, "It's my turn."

I crawled back up to the head of the bed and put my cock right in front of her face. She didn't need any encouragement at all as she quickly opened her mouth and sucked it in. I have to say it was an excitement I had never expected to experience, to look down and see this septuagenarian sucking my dick.

I warned her to stop. That I was going to cum. This only intensified her actions. Finally she won, and I started shooting cum in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and cleaned up any residue she could find.

When she was finished she told me, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to taste you so bad. I hope I haven't ruined everything because I really want to experience that hard dick inside this old pussy. You've made me feel young again and I really want you to fuck me."

I told her, "Don't worry. The little guy will not be totally happy until he is nice and snug inside of you."

To be honest, I never totally lost my hard on. Our quick conversation rejuvenated me, and I was harder than I could ever remember. I couldn't wait to fuck this woman.

As Jean lay on her back, she spread those gorgeous legs offering herself to me. I crawled between her legs and began rubbing my dick up and down her pussy lubricating it with her juices.

After about 60 seconds of this she yelled, "Put it in me! I want it now!"

I pushed forward and went balls deep inside her with a single thrust. She felt exquisite. I loved the feeling of having her wrapped around me. The little guy felt totally at home inside her love nest.

Jean told me, "Oh my God! It feels so good! I haven't had one this hard inside me in 20 years!"

As much as I was enjoying just lying there wrapped in her splendor, I really wanted to fuck her. So, I started pulling and pushing in and out of her. You would never know this woman had 43 years on me. She matched me thrust for thrust. Anything I wanted she was only too happy to oblige. We did missionary, cowgirl, doggy and spoon. Her physical appearance may have shown signs of age, but her spirit was still very young.

As she was on top of me doing cowgirl, she had her third orgasm. I felt her body shake, her juices flow, and saw her eyes roll back. Feeling her, and watching her just added to my excitement. There was just something about the taboo of our actions that made me want her even more. I just knew I wanted to give my all to her.

I rolled her over and lay on top of her. I then began to fuck her with reckless abandon. As I approached my climax, I told her I was about to come.

She told me, "Don't you dare pull out! I want you to cum inside of me. I want you to bathe my pussy in your cum."

This put me over the edge and I shot everything I had left in me in to her old pussy. It was both amazing and exhausting. I couldn't believe this 67 year old woman had worn me out and had me gasping for air!

As we lay there basking in the afterglow, I told her I would really like to do this again in the future.

Jean answered, "I hope the future is now. I want you to stay right here in my bed and make love to me throughout the night."

I told her, "I would like that too."

With that comment, we kissed each other tenderly as if sealing our future. When the kiss ended, Jean whispered in my ear, "Nate, this pussy is yours now. However, there are several other women at the Center who would like to get you in their bed and between their legs. Once I tell them how great it was, they'll be lined up waiting for you. All I ask is just don't forget me!"