Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 03

Story Info
Greg gets Nina.
2.8k words
22.1k
14

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

*****

Nate turned his attention to his calendar. His 10.45 was a junior purchasing officer named Nina Jacobs. Unfortunately for Nina, she was on Nate's cut-list. Her manager felt she was too soft on their vendors and didn't see a future for her in their department.

He Facebooked her and found she lived her life in public. Young, she wasn't used to protecting her information. He scrolled down and found she was looking for someone to date. She wanted a guy who 'liked reading, who smelled good, and who had ambition'. He could safely say 'check' to all three.

He scoured her profile, looking for something he could use to blackmail her, and found nothing useful. He went deeper. There were services that could pull browser histories from people who didn't protect their digital footprint, and it often provided a wealth of useful material.

Nate didn't do it often, as it was a personal cost to him, but Nina's staff photo showed a woman with long, blonde, silky hair and green eyes, and there was no way he was NOT fucking her in twenty minutes' time.

He scrolled through and found nothing terribly incriminating, until he caught sight of a site he hadn't seen before in his own online travels. 'www.useandabuseme.net'. And once he had that, he had everything he needed.

His office had an en suite, and he cleaned himself up and applied a light spray of cologne, then pulled his copy of Crime and Punishment from his desk drawer. Most people recognised Dostoevsky as famous literature, but he'd met very few who'd read Crime and Punishment. It was, frankly, a downer, but a great prop.

Nina was two minutes late. Nate checked his watch as she sat down, and gave her an alligator smile.

"Nina. How's your day going?"

"Okay." She looked nervous.

Her eyes fixed to his hand as he slid the copy of Crime and Punishment into his drawer. He could see by the way her nostrils flared that she could smell his cologne. A slight dilation of her pupils told him she liked it.

"Relax!" he said, folding his hands in front of him. "I aim to make this process as painless as possible."

"That doesn't sound good." She gave him a strained smile.

"Oh, sweetheart, it's really not."

She frowned. The days of condescending to women in the workplace being allowed were long gone by the time Nina had got her first job. She really wasn't sure how to react. It wasn't as if Nate was some sexist old pig she had to kowtow to.

"I'd rather you didn't call me sweetheart, if it's all the same."

Nate leaned back in his chair. "Tell me, Nina, if you lose your job, do you have an alternate stream of funding to tide you through to finding a new job? A boyfriend, parents you could move back in with?"

Her clear green eyes darkened. "No. It's just me. And my rent in London's astronomical, so if I lose this job and I can't get another one, I'm screwed."

He raised an eyebrow and she grimaced at her choice of words.

He grinned. "Swearing in front of me's the least of your problems right now."

He spun his laptop around to face her. She scanned the screen and he could see her mortification setting in as she saw her own face, her own profile, on the website Nate had found.

He spun it back to face him.

"So. We know what you like, love. The question is, how important is it to you to keep this job?"

"Blackmail? Seriously?" She stared at him, fuming, her hands resting on her slim knees. "What do you want?"

His favourite question.

"See that little boardroom table over there?"

She glanced behind her at the oval office table.

"What I want is for you to pop under it before the good Mr Powell comes in. And when I invite him to take a seat, I want you to make him very, very happy. So happy he's prepared to advise me to keep you on staff. At least until you can find something else."

She licked her full lips, and it wasn't just nervousness. Her profile on 'useandabuseme.net' said she harboured fantasies the likes of which Nate simply didn't have time to fulfill. But given that, he didn't think she was really going to mind doing as he'd asked too much.

As to Greg, well, Nate would soon find out just how faithful he was to his wife.

* * * * *

Greg arrived on time and took his customary seat in front of Nate's desk. As the day wore on, the man's expression was growing grimmer and grimmer. Nate was looking forward to turning that around.

"Hey, Greg, cheer up!" Nate pulled a folder across the desk to rest in front of him. "I thought we'd change things up. Now, my next appointment's with a 'Nina Jacobs', who, by all accounts, is absolutely fucking stunning.'

Greg's mouth fell open. "I don't think it's appropriate to—"

"Greg, have you, or have you not, fantasized about fucking her?"

Of course Greg had. You didn't work in close to proximity to a beauty like Nina without taking her image home to your spank bank. He'd fisted himself to climax to the swell of her breasts under her blouse more than once in the early hours of the morning. But he wasn't about to admit that.

"She's a co-worker."

Nate gave him a condescending smile. "No she's not. She's an underling who's about to get the chop. Admit it, you know it, I know it."

Greg sighed. Under the table behind him, Nina gave Nate the finger.

"But it's okay, I think I can buy her a stay of execution. Here, come over to the boardroom table. I want you to take a look at this proposal."

Greg took a seat at the table and waited to see what Nate had for him. Nate pulled a folder out of his desk drawer and brought it over. He sat down and pushed it across the table.

"Take a look."

He rested his head on one hand while the other man opened the folder. There was a photo in it of Nina—the one she used on her profile, of her blindfolded and handcuffed, sitting naked with everything on display to the camera.

Greg knew he should shut the folder, but he couldn't stop staring. Despite himself, despite knowing he was a decent human being, he felt an erection tenting his pants.

Something touched his leg and he let out a yelp. He stared at Nate, frozen as fingers slid up his thigh.

Nate leaned forward and took hold of his wrists, holding them flat to the table, as underneath it, Nina stroked Greg's bulge and took hold of his zipper in her slender fingers.

"Greg, I want you to know that what happens here today is between us. There are no cameras in here, and no one's going to judge you for helping a poor girl to keep her job."

"What the hell are you doing?" Greg stammered. His breathing grew faster as Nina slid her hands into his pants and pulled out his hardening erection.

"I'm doing nothing."

"Let go of me."

Nate shook his head. "No. You're a good man, Greg, I know you are. This is my gift to you. If I let go, you'll have to tell your wife you let another woman suck your cock. But if you can't defend yourself, it's not your fault, is it? And you won't need to tell her anything. You were taken advantage of. This is something that's happening to you, not something you're doing of your own free will. The only person who needs to know about this is your therapist. I can recommend a good one."

Greg closed his eyes as Nina's fingers circled his cock and started to slide up and down his length. The tip of her tongue circled his head and he let out a shivering breath.

"Now, Nina has a special request of her own," Nate said, dropping his voice. "When you're ready to unleash hell, she wants it all over her. She wants your cum spattered in her hair, dripping down her face, spread all over her creamy, extremely perky tits."

Greg gasped as Nina slid her mouth over his cock and started to bob up and down on him.

"Right now, she's naked under there. If you weren't such a good man, you could reach down and feel those firm tits you've imagined. You could grab fistfuls of her long, blonde hair and pull her right onto you."

Greg jumped and gasped again as Nina swallowed still more of him, so that his cock was almost completely engulfed.

Nate lowered his voice to a growl. "If you weren't such a dedicated husband, you could pull her up and bend her over this table and fuck her tight, dripping-wet snatch until you exploded from sheer fucking amazement at your good fortune."

Nina chose that moment to swallow the last of Greg's cock, so that it nudged into her throat. She held it there, jumping and twitching, then slid back off and plunged back on to him.

Lost in the sensation, and the vision of this beautiful woman burying her nose in his pubic hair of her own free will, Greg barely noticed Nate had let go of his wrists.

His hands slid to the edge of the table then down into his lap. From there, it was pure instinct to cradle Nina's head and guide her onto his cock, rocking his hips up to meet her, so that her throat massaged his sensitive head.

Nate grinned and sat back to watch the man get the blowjob of a lifetime. He placed a hand over his own, straining erection. He was going to have to join in soon—this was one girl he just had to tag-team.

Greg was getting close to cumming, and Nate got up and quietly locked the door. The last thing they needed was someone walking in on them.

"Greg."

The man didn't look up.

"Greg!"

Greg's eyes flew open. He seemed to realise what he was doing and scraped his chair back, releasing his hold on Nina's hair.

"I can't be doing this!"

Nate raised an eyebrow. "Well, mate, you have done this, so it's a bit late to be having a crisis of conscience now. Nina, love, hop out from under the table, would you?"

Nina crawled out from under the table.

Greg took in a gulp of air and stared. His eyes slid over her, her pale, perfect skin, her round, perfectly squeezable breasts, her slender waist and her long, long legs.

His eyes lingered on the pale triangle of gold hair between her legs, where moisture glistened.

Slowly, her eyes fixed to his, Nina reached between her legs and parted her lips. She fingered herself for a moment, then stepped between Greg's spread legs and stroked her glistening finger across his mouth.

Hypnotised, his lips parted, and she wiped her finger clean on his tongue.

"Greg, get up."

As if in a trance, the balding middle manager stood. Nina stepped in close and pulled his shirt from his pants, then slid them down. She dropped to her knees as she did, and Greg stared straight ahead, knowing there was no turning back now.

He closed his eyes and rested his hands on her head as she once again took him into her mouth.

Greg's breathing sped up as Nina tongued him, squeezing and releasing him with expert fingers, her cheeks hollowed as she suctioned over the swollen end of his cock.

"Oh, God!" He gripped fistfuls of her hair as the first spurt of his cum flooded her mouth.

Watching all this with deep fascination, Nate said dryly, "Remember the lady's fantasy."

Greg pulled out, sending a rope of cum across Nina's face, his Coup de grâce spattering her hair with thick gobs as she looked up at him with an expression of wicked joy.

Greg shuddered as she took his shrinking cock into her mouth and tongued it clean.

With a look of deep shock, the middle manager sank back into his chair.

Nina turned on her knees to face Nate as he leaned against his desk.

"I assume you want me now?"

Nate nodded and unfolded his arms. "Fuck, yeah."

He moved the few things on his desk to one side, and then gestured for Nina to climb on to it.

Nina hopped up and sat on the edge of the giant oak desk, swinging her legs as she contemplated him.

Nate ran his gaze over her defiled perfection. "You are exceptional."

He put his hands on her knees and drew her legs apart. She snaked her arms around his neck and gazed up at him.

"You like?"

"You could say that."

She slid her hands down his chest to the waist band of his pants, tugging him against her as she undid the top button.

"But you'll excuse me if I don't kiss you."

She laughed and lay back on his desk, exposing her sopping cunt. "As long as you make me cum, I don't care." She reached down and slid her fingers between her legs, her eyes closed in bliss.

With a grin, Nate pulled a condom from his pocked and rolled it down his sizeable length, then lined himself up and slid his rock-hard cock into her. He stopped, sheathed in the slickest, slipperiest snatch he'd experienced in at least an hour, and enjoyed feeling her muscles tighten around him.

She writhed on the desk, her hands clutching and releasing as she waited for him to fuck her.

"Come on!" She lifted her head and gave him a look of frustration.

"Fair enough. You've earned it." He put his hands under her hips and thrust into her.

Fuck it was good when they couldn't get enough of him.

She rested her hands over her breasts as he fucked her, her eyes closed, her lips parted.

Nate's thick cock filling her completely. He wasn't sure he'd ever been harder, although it was hard to keep track. Definitely the hardest he'd been today. Or maybe she was just tight. Either way, her muscles contracting around him were pulling him rapidly towards an orgasm of earth-shattering proportions.

"Christ," he grunted, as Nina's cunt seemed to grip him like a fist. She let out a groan of her own as he shot his load into her, slamming in as far as her body could take him, while her own orgasm milked him.

Behind him, he heard Greg get to his feet. The other man tapped him on the shoulder as he withdrew, and Nate stepped back, curious to see what he wanted.

Greg took his place between Nina's legs. He pulled her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the desk again, then slid his hands under her arse and lifted her into his arms.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he kissed her, running his tongue over her face, cleaning his own cum from her skin.

She moaned as he slid his tongue into her mouth, sharing his taste with her.

Nate tossed his used condom in the bin and stood back, nonplussed by Greg's sudden fresh vigour.

As he watched, Greg set Nina down, then lay down on the floor and pulled her on top of him. She pushed his unfastened pants out of the way, and slid herself down on his cock.

She leaned over him to kiss him, her hair like a golden silk curtain draped across his chest, and he mauled her tongue with his, pulling her tightly against him as he thrust up into her.

She pushed her hands into his hair, kissing him back passionately as they rutted like animals desperate for release.

"Fuck me!" Nate thought he heard her growl, and the middle-manager put his hands on her arse and pulled her hard onto his cock so that she grunted with each thrust.

They came together, in a shuddering, sweaty tangle, while Nate shook his head in amazement.

Greg nuzzled Nina's neck and kissed her, while he tenderly stroked her hair.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She sat up on his cock, her hands on his chest, her beautiful breasts making Nate seriously consider getting her to fuck him again.

He checked his watch as she climbed off the other man and saw it was nearly midday. He needed lunch. With all this exercise, if he didn't eat, he'd be in a shitty mood for his afternoon appointments.

"Nina, you can go clean up." He pointed her towards the en suite. "Greg, you and I are having lunch together. I suggest you wash up as well."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
To be fair,

I had no idea either. I was aiming for fluffy, episodic filth that would do the job, so to speak. Massive failure on that front. N'mind. I think I'll go back and rewrite these early ones to fit the final narrative style, then bind it all together into a novel. But yeah, you're right, these early ones are trite and untidy. I tried! :-)

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago

Hmm came across as too clichéd, still well written but boring, albeit mildly arousing not a hint of what's to come!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Ashley's Corruption Sometimes having big breasts can get you into big trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories