Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 04

Story Info
EDITED - Nate punishes a salesman for taking Greg's wife.
3.7k words
18.2k
5

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

*** Note to readers: This episode is four fifths story. Read the rest of the series for context. ***

Nate led a dazed Greg to the lifts. He smoothed down his jacket as they rode down twenty-four floors to the lobby and gestured for Greg to do up his fly, just as the doors opened.

They crossed the street and headed down to a deli Nate frequented on a regular basis. Well, it was more than a deli, but for today, for Greg, it was just an eatery.

Inside, they were greeted by a short girl with a waterfall of red hair, who led them to a private booth at the back.

Nate handed Greg a menu and set his in front of him. He knew the menu inside and out. Today, he'd have a organic beef and watercress bagel. It'd be a novelty to actually eat the food instead of fucking the staff.

The other man stared at his menu, still in shock.

The hot red-headed waitress came back and hovered.

"What would you like?" she asked.

Nate placed his order, then glanced at his lunch companion. "Give him the same. And a beer."

She bustled away, and Nate gently took the menu from Greg's hands and placed it on another table out of the way.

Greg's eyes slowly lifted to meet his.

"Why?"

"Why what? Why give you an experience that you would never in your life have otherwise had? Your spark was dangerously low Greg, I didn't want to see you burn out."

Greg's gaze slid away to the art on the walls; all of them still lifes drawn in pastels.

Nate put a hand on his arm. "Greg, whatever you're doing to yourself right now, stop doing it. You've done nothing wrong. If anyone's to blame, it's me."

Greg dragged his gaze back to Nate and there was anger in his eyes. "You've destroyed my marriage." His eyes darkened as his face twisted with growing rage. He dropped his voice to a hoarse whisper. "You've fucked my wife."

Nate frowned. "Not yet. Not that I recall, anyway."

"You know what I mean!"

Greg pulled his snarl back into himself as the redhead brought their drinks. As she poured his beer, Greg's eyes slid to the impressive swell of her breasts as they threatened to burst out of her tight black top.

Nate flicked his fingers in front of the man's face.

Greg dropped his gaze and the girl hid a smirk as she headed back to the kitchen.

"My wife now has a cheat for a husband," said Greg miserably. "My children have a cheat for a father. How am I going to look them in the eye?"

Nate, immune to his emotional turmoil, scratched his forehead. "It gets easier the more you do it. And I suggest you don't go home looking as if someone shot your puppy, because that will definitely get questions that you don't want to answer right now."

Greg looked up at him, his eyes burning with anger. "It's all a game to you, isn't it? You could just do your job, but this is more fun. Messing with people. Ruining their lives—"

Nate let out a noise of frustration. "Come on, you just fucked a twenty-two year old who let you cum on her face, and you didn't even have to pay for it. Not only that, she really seemed to enjoy it. How is that not a win?"

Greg slumped in his chair and looked up at the ceiling. "I love my wife. No fuck is worth ruining that."

Nate picked up the salt shaker and examined it while he sighed. "You're over thinking this. Something good happened to you. It wasn't your fault. You have no intention of leaving or hurting your wife. Christ, if I'd known you'd be like this about it, I wouldn't have let you fuck her."

"Let me?" Greg exploded.

Nate narrowed his eyes and the other man lowered his voice.

"You didn't 'let' me, you practically forced me."

"Yes, it took all my strength to hold you down."

Greg glared at him.

"You're weak, Greg, I just introduced you to the truth inside you. That you want other women. That you dream about them. That when you wank yourself off in the toilet in the middle of the night so that you don't wake your wife, it's not her face you take with you."

Greg put a hand to his head and closed his eyes. "I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"That's the spirit!" said Nate cheerfully. "Drink your beer. We need to talk about something important."

Greg gave a dark laugh under his breath and took a sip of his beer. "What now?"

"I need you to send me people I can cut."

Greg's eyes widened.

"No, no, not physically cut, I mean someone so obnoxious that you actually want them gone."

"You want me to help you fire people I don't like?"

Nate nodded. "Yeah. If you would."

Greg clearly wasn't happy with the suggestion, but his options were narrowing. Someone had to go. Nate wasn't following the list, and now he had a folder full of blackmail material on Nina, on Greg... and who knew who else.

"Anyone spring to mind?" Nate asked. He took a swig of his beer.

Yes. Greg had one.

"There's a guy. A sales rep. He's missed his target two quarters running. A high performer overall, but he's been distracted lately. I don't know why."

"Describe him."

"Colin Dunbury. Originally from Manchester. Talks too loud, stands too close to the female staff. Tells jokes with the lads that none of us want to hear."

"Good looking?" Nate asked. His beer was now mostly gone, and he was considering ordering another one.

Greg took a sip of his own. "I'm not one to judge."

"But you, magnanimous Greg, dislike him. Enough to subject him to me. What'd he do to you?"

A small smile twisted the corner of Greg's mouth. "Nothing, to me. But I've watched him bear down on enough of my staff and get away with it because of his sales figures that I'd be happy to see him gone. I don't like bullies."

The corner of Nate's mouth twitched.

"What else? He fucked you over personally. I can see it in your eyes."

Greg looked down at the drink in his hands.

"It was at our Christmas party last year. Our partners were invited. My wife, Abby, smokes. She went outside to have one while I chatted with the lads, and when she came back her makeup had run as if she'd been crying. She wouldn't say what'd happened, but Colin came in just after her, a shit-eating grin on his face. I know how he speaks about women. I'm sure he tried it on with her, but she didn't want to make a thing out of it. So I left it."

"She never told you what happened?"

He shook his head. "If she did, I'd kill the cunt."

Nate blinked. He hadn't expected that word to ever come out of Greg's mouth.

"Then send him to me, and I'll get him out of what's left of your hair."

* * * * *

Nate didn't bother getting Greg to join him before the doomed salesman came to see him. One way or another, the guy was getting fired. Nate had to fire someone, or he'd be out of a job in three weeks' time.

He set up a time and sat back to wait.

Colin arrived late and yanked open the door to Nate's office. He had his cellphone jammed against his ear.

"Yep, I'll speak to you later. I've got to have a chat with a lad from corporate. I'll give you a call."

He ended the call and pushed the phone into his pants' pocket.

"Is this the right office?"

Nate nodded. "If you're Colin Dunbury." He ran his gaze over the man as the salesman pushed the office door shut behind him.

Colin was a broad shouldered, heavyset man in his early fifties. His steel grey hair was chopped into a short flat-top, his shirt buttons pulled wide by the swell of his belly.

His sheer size was enough to make Nate consider doing this by the book... just telling the man he had four weeks to find another job. But he remembered the look in Greg's eyes, and for some reason, felt compelled to make this man's experience with him a memorable one.

Colin held out his hand for Nate to shake. "You must be Nathan Lloyd."

Nate smiled through the pain of his grip and squeezed back for all he was worth. He could handle one fat man's handshake.

Both bruised, and with possible bone fractures in their hands, they unclasped hands and took their seats.

A smile settled on Colin's face as he took in the kid in front of him. Nate's sharp suit, his immaculate hair, his tie perfectly centred, his fresh cologne.

Colin worked in sales. He read people for a living, and he felt confident he could read Nate.

For his part, Nate was happy to be read. He smoothed down his tie and then folded his hands in front of him on the desk.

"Colin, thanks for coming in today. Do you know who I am?"

Colin's voice was a Northern rumble. "You're the kid sent in to thin the herd."

Nate nodded. "A fair appraisal. You have any thoughts on that?"

Colin grinned. "I've exceeded my targets by thirty percent year on year for the last three years. I make money for ZST, I don't cost money. Any company that laid me off would be very foolish. Very foolish indeed."

Nate nodded again. "How'd you go last quarter?"

The big man scoffed. "It's not about last quarter, it's about year end."

Nate tugged on his earlobe. "We're downsizing, Colin. Any drop in performance is relevant."

Colin's blue eyes sharpened. "Are you seriously suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

Nate pulled his laptop in front of him. "To be honest, Colin, I don't give a fuck about your performance. But there is one thing I want to talk to you about. Abby Powell."

Colin's gaze tightened. His lip lifted back in the slightest hint of a snarl.

"Greg's bony-arsed wife? What about her?"

"Well, my love, I did some digging—"

Colin's lip curled. "Who's your love?"

Nate held up a hand. "Don't interrupt, or I'll fire you right now instead of having what could otherwise be a friendly chat."

Colin's mouth quivered, but he shut up.

"Abby Powell. I want you to tell me what you did to her."

Colin's eyes narrowed. "Why?"

Nate smiled. "Because I'm a fucking pervert, and I very likely get off on the same shit you do."

Colin breathed deeply as he considered his options. "Prove it. Prove you don't just want me to incriminate myself."

Nate pulled his phone out of his pocket, and set a video to play, then sat it flat on the desk in front of him. It was a video Nate had taken of Greg fucking Nina while they were both humping on the carpet.

Colin's eyes widened. "Is that Greg? And Nina?"

Nate nodded. "You see, I'm a voyeur. I'm a fucking sick puppy, Colin, and I am just dying to know what you did to sweet, sweet Abby Powel. If I try and fuck you over, you can use this video to have me fired. Here. You hold on to it."

He pushed the phone across his desk. Colin put his hand over it. He considered Nate.

Colin was shrewd. He knew how to get people to buy what he was selling, even if they didn't need it, and wanted it even less. He knew he was capable of outsmarting anyone who threatened him, and he looked at the fresh kid in front of him and saw someone whose confidence in sharing his kink meant he was indeed just as warped as he was.

He nodded slowly. "All right." He leaned back in his chair, the phone in his hands.

"Abby fuckin' Powell. Too skinny for my liking. Stuck-up bitch. I figured her limp-wristed husband probably wasn't giving her what she needed, so I offered to give her a proper seeing-to."

Nate raised his eyebrows. "And how'd she take that?"

Colin sneered. "Skinny bitch said 'no thank you', as if I was asking her to sponsor some starving African child."

Nate propped his head in his hand. "What'd you do?"

"I fuckin' grabbed her, didn't I? Pushed up her slinky little cocktail frock and shoved my hand up her."

Nate had an image of the slender, birdlike woman he'd seen on Greg's Facebook page pressed against the wall by this Northern behemoth, his thick fingers invading her best lace knickers, curling inside her while tears ran down her face.

Colin gazed back into the memory. "I fingered her like she was fourteen and I was her hairy uncle, and then I shoved my cock in her."

Nate's eyes widened. He hadn't expected that. Some foul play, yes, but full on rape? Christ. The man was an animal.

"Fucked her so hard, I slipped into her arsehole." Colin chuckled. "Realised where I was, and pushed in just enough to cum up her arse. Left her shitting my cum into her knickers."

Nate gave him a cool smile while he considered the many, many things he would like to do to him.

For all that Colin and Nate played the same games; games of power, of control, Colin had crossed a line for Nate. In Nate's twisted mind, his victims gave themselves up willingly, seeing his sexual advances as the lesser of two evils. As far as he was concerned, that made them culpable, the authors of their own destiny.

It wasn't that he wouldn't have fucked Abby Powell if he'd been so inclined; it was the lack of grace Colin had shown. His utter boorishness. Nate considered himself an artist. Colin... Colin was a pig.

He made a decision.

"That is fucking hot," he said. He bit his lip and slowly released it, all the while holding Colin's gaze. "I bet just thinking about it's got you hard."

Nate dropped his gaze to Colin's straining bulge and Colin did the same. He seemed nonplussed by Nate's sudden change in demeanour.

Nate got up from his desk and came to stand in front of the big man. "I want to see you fuck Nina."

Colin looked confused. "Nina?"

"Yeah, she does what I tell her to," said Nate.

He texted Nina. A minute later, she dutifully opened the door.

"Nina, sweetheart, do you know Colin?"

She nodded demurely, but there was a flicker in her eyes. Nate knew he'd chosen the right girl for the job.

"Good. I told my friend here that you'd fuck him. Get to it."

She glanced at Colin. She glanced back at Nate.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, she looks as if she really does what you tell her," rumbled Colin. "I have things to do."

He started to rise from his chair, but Nate held out a hand. "Sit down. Nina, come here now."

He held out his hand to her, and she came over and took it, placing her ass, sheathed in the soft fabric of her tight skirt, directly in front of Colin's face.

Nate kissed the back of her hand. "Take a seat."

Reluctantly, she lowered herself onto Colin's lap.

Nate took his phone back from Colin as the big man instinctively brought up his hands and placed them on the girl's waist.

Nina tilted her face up to Nate as he slowly unbuttoned her satin blouse. There was a question in her eyes—and something else as well. A hint of excitement.

He leaned over and kissed her, then slid his lips along the line of her jaw to her ear.

"Greg thanks you," he whispered.

As her blouse parted, Nate let out a soft sigh as he realised she wasn't wearing a bra. He ran his hands over her narrow shoulders and cupped her breasts, while the girl shifted uncomfortably against the growing lump in Colin's pants.

Nate moved back and Colin's hands moved up to cup Nina's breasts from behind.

Nina held Nate's gaze, her chest rising and falling as the heavyset man behind her began to squeeze her tits.

"Are these real?" The salesman asked.

"Yes," she said, with a hint of annoyance. "Been a while since you've felt tits, has it?"

She squeaked as Colin tweaked her nipples hard.

Nate gave her a warning look and she pouted. She held her arms out to him and he took pity on her.

As he bent to kiss her, she slipped her arms around his neck and her tongue into his mouth, distracting herself from Colin's mauling.

Colin let out a noise of animal satisfaction, one hand leaving Nina's chest to unzip his pants, releasing his thickening cock.

He lifted Nina and slid her skirt up over her arse, then tugged at her lace underwear.

'Lose these."

She did as he said, her expression promising Nate that he'd pay for making her do this contemptible man.

Colin started to pull her back onto his lap, but Nate put his up his hands.

"Wait!"

He circled his desk and pulled open his desk drawer. "We need condoms."

"I don't," growled Colin.

"Yes you fucking do," said Nate, his voice loaded with annoyance. "Can you afford child support? Actually, don't answer that."

His text to Nina had promised her things wouldn't get as far as the salesman entering her, but more than that, under no circumstances did he want this odious man's cum in his new favourite plaything.

He pulled open another desk drawer as Colin ran his hands over Nina's arse cheeks.

"Fuck." Nate stared at his desk in frustration. "I'm out. You'll have to finish on her tits."

Colin grinned. That was fine by him. He pushed his meaty hand between Nina's pale thighs and started to stroke up and down her slit.

Kissing Nate had left Nina's knickers damp, and Colin easily slid one thick finger inside her.

"You're loving that, aren't you?" There was satisfaction in the salesman's voice.

Nina said nothing. Only Nate could see her sarcastic sneer.

He had to admit, as much as he had to make sure it didn't go too far, he was rather enjoying this.

Without warning, Colin grabbed his cock and guided it into Nina's dripping hole.

Nina gasped as his thick cock filled her, his hands on her waist lifting her as he thrust upwards, bouncing her up and down on his lap. He groaned with pleasure, while Nina gave Nate a furious look.

Nate winced. Well, it was too late now.

He held up a finger and mouthed, "Soon."

"Hey, Colin. You know that thing we talked about earlier... show me what you did to Abby. Use Nina like that. I want to see her squirm."

Colin grunted as he considered this. Apparently the idea appealed.

He got to his feet, throwing Nina forward into Nate's arms.

Nate kissed her on the forehead and then spun her around.

"Where do you want her?"

Colin looked around the office.

"Up against the wall."

"What are we doing?" asked Nina.

Nate put a finger to his lips. "Sssh."

Colin, his cock still hanging out of his striped briefs, grabbed her wrist and led her to the far side of the office. He pushed her against the wall and pressed himself against her, his stomach flopping against hers, his short cock nudging between her legs.

"Tell me to fuck off," he said.

She gave him a look of confusion. "Fuck off?"

"Yeah, that's right, love." Colin's grin widened. "Now try and push me off."

Nina put her hands against his chest and pushed.

"Feeble." He grabbed her arms and shoved her against the wall. Nina glanced past him at Nate, her eyes begging him to stop the madness.

"Soon," he mouthed again, captivated by the sight of her delicious breasts bouncing about as Colin positioned her where he wanted her.

She struggled against the heavyset man as he caught her slim wrists in one meaty hand and pushed them above her head, then pushed his cock inside her.

Nate knew he should leave at this point, but instead found himself pulling out his phone, filming Colin slam his cock into Nina.

"Fuck you!" Nina breathed loudly, her gaze fixed on Nate.

"That's it!" growled Colin happily.

With a wince of annoyance, Nate pocketed his phone and went to the door. He checked the hall was clear and left the office, shutting the door behind him.

He wandered down to the empty break room and made himself a coffee while he waited.

A scream came from the direction of his office. Then another.

He waited until he heard shouts in response, then strolled back into the hallway, coffee in hand.

"What's going on?"

Arnold, the massive security guard from reception, had Colin pushed up against the wall in the hall.

"Caught him mauling Nina."

"Colin," said Nate, taking a sip of coffee. "That's just... appalling. I'm appalled."

Colin's eyes blazed with rage. "You set me up, you little shit! You set me up!"

Nina came into the hall holding her blouse closed with one hand.

"Pig!" she shouted at Colin. "I hope you rot in hell!"

12