Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her hands, and put his hands on her waist, using the leverage to bounce her on his cock.

"Where are you Lila!" Mark still hadn't disconnected.

"She's fucking me, mate!" Nate called, as he pulled Lila off his cock and rolled her over.

He lined up with her pussy and shoved back into her, pounding her so hard that the leather couch shook.

A wordless cry of fury came through the phone. Knowing Mark was going crazy made Nate want to blow his load there and then.

"Fuck, fuck!" He grabbed Lila's thighs and lifted her off the bed so that he could fuck her deeper. He could feel his orgasm building, and seconds later, he came, sending spurt after spurt of creamy cum deep inside her.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mark screamed from the phone.

Nate pulled out and took a moment to get his breath back. Then he stood and tugged

Lila to her feet. She swayed unsteadily and reached for the tequila bottle, taking a swallow directly from the bottle, his cum sliding down the inside of her leg.

He picked up the phone and held it to his ear.

"Hi Mark. I just came inside your wife. My hot cum is currently dripping out of her pussy.

And you know what? I'm not even halfway done with her."

Mark was now sobbing with anger. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I fucking can."

Nate pointed the phone at Lila, who at this point seemed to have given up trying to stop him. He took a photograph of her gorgeous naked body, careful not to give too many clues about where they were. Then he moved the camera in close and took a picture of his cum leaking down her thighs.

He sent both to Mark.

"You fucking cunt."

"I'm finished doing that," said Nate. "Now I'm fucking ass."

He took the tequila bottle from Lila and used it to prop up the phone. He framed the picture carefully using the front camera, so that everything above his waist was out of shot, and then started a video call.

Mark's horrified face appeared on the screen as Nate pulled Lila into the frame.

He watched in silence as Nate slid his hand between Lila's legs, collecting up a mix of his cum and her juices. He pushed her to her knees.

She glanced at her husband's silent face, then looked back up at Nate, as he pushed his slick fingers into her mouth.

"Suck them clean, there's a good girl."

She did as he said.

"Now get me hard again."

She wrapped her slim fingers around his smooth cock and took it into her mouth.

Nate got the distinct impression from the way she went to town on him that she was rather enjoying fucking her husband over. Either it turned her on that he was watching, or she wanted a divorce.

She slathered spit from one end of his cock to the other, then used her hand to work him hard again, using her tongue on his head like a pro.

"You really can't get enough, can you?" he asked her.

She met his gaze and he could see she felt drunk and helpless; but there was something else there too. Anticipation. Shit, he'd just threatened to fuck her in the ass, and she was giving him the best goddamn blowjob he'd had in a long time. How big did she want him to be?

"Lila, please," said Mark desperately. It looked as though he was indeed in a bathroom, but if he'd been jerking off before, now he was just sitting on the toilet, watching his wife suck off a stranger.

Nate wound his hands in Lila's silky red hair and pulled her down on him, feeling her throat work around him.

When he was rock hard, he pulled her up. "Go bend over the end of the couch. "

She did as he asked and Nate ended the video, keeping the voice active. He held the phone to his ear.

"Do you want to see me fuck your wife in the ass, Mark?"

"Please," Mark sobbed.

"Please yes, you want to see?" said Nate.

"Please stop," said Mark.

"Nope," said Nate.

He propped the phone against the tequila bottle again, adjusting it so that Mark had a good side-on view of Lila's hot, naked, waiting ass, and then started the video again.

As Mark watched, he kneaded her soft ass cheeks, then slid two fingers inside her. As wet as she was with his cum, her own juices were flowing freely after gagging on his cock.

He plunged his cock into her wet gash, getting good and slick, then pulled out and nudged the tip against her tiny rosebud.

He expected some protest, but with her husband watching, all the fight had gone out of her.

Slowly, he inched his way into her ass, then stopped to admire the view. He glanced over at Mark. His eyes were half-closed. He was clearly fisting himself.

"You like this, Mark?" he said.

The other man's eyes flew open, but Nate could see by the way the image shook that he didn't stop.

Nate started to fuck Lila's ass in earnest. As he pounded into her, she gripped the arm of the leather couch to steady herself. Although she tried not to make any sound, tiny moans escaped her until he could tell she was close.

There was a growl from the phone, and Nate glanced sideways to see Mark clearly in the throes of cumming.

That made him thrust deeper into Lila's ass, and he let out a throaty cry as he pumped his cum deep inside her. As he did, he felt her writhe under him as she climaxed, her muscles clamping around him, milking the last of his seed from his throbbing cock.

He pulled out of her and watched a wad of cum slide from her asshole to join the cum leaking from her cunt.

"Thanks, love."

He stepped out of the camera's frame and pulled his clothes back on, while Lila gingerly straightened up. She stood in full view of her husband and reached down to her abused pussy, collecting Nate's cum with her hand. She held the sticky mess out to the camera.

"I'm not coming home."

Mark ended the call.

Nate watched her curiously as she pulled on her clothes, moving in slow motion. She dropped her phone into her handbag and collected the half-empty tequila bottle from the table.

"I'm keeping this."

She stumbled over to the door and left, closing the door behind her.

Nate looked around at the mess they'd made. Lim Hee was going to be furious. She'd warned him twice about leaving cum all over the couches. But fuck it, he paid enough for the room; they could use some of that to buy some Spray and Wipe.

He shrugged on his suit jacket and went out to the front desk, where he knew a recording of the night's fun would be waiting for him on a memory stick. Next stop, picking drunk Rene up from Mala Suerte. Maybe the kid he'd been dancing with would want to share. Nate was in the mood for a little more ass action.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Hey Hayley18,

My suggestion is that if you meet a guy like Nate is at this point in his life, you kick him in the dick, and walk in the opposite direction. Nate's an abusive bastard. He's learned a few life lessons by the end of this series, but still, approach with caution. :-)

Jase.

Hayley18Hayley18over 6 years ago
want it

MMMMMMM love to meet this Nate and get him to fuck me like that, only had boys

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Red Hot

Great characterisation, I love to hate this guy! The sex does it for me, just the right amount of coercion, abuse and the shameful afterglow for his victims. I love his self justification, his arrogance and opportunistic pouncing. The humour is excellent as is the writing. Thanks

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories