Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 08

Story Info
Nate and Alec exact revenge against Colin.
6.8k words
17.1k
11

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

** WARNING - contains both hetero non-consensual sex and explicit homosexual non-consensual sex. If you don't like it, please don't read it! Either way, comments appreciated. What do you like... what do you hate? Let me know! **

*****

Nate and Alec took the tube to Buckhurst Hill, where Colin lived in a three-bedroom detached house that, while nothing special, Nate knew was worth well over a million pounds. And with what he now knew, he would bring it all crumbling down around the bastard's ears.

Alec gave him a cheeky grin as they walked up to the gate. He was wearing a backpack containing 'Bruiser', the glitter-infused purple dildo, a pair of leather restraints, a portable phone tripod and charger, a water bottle and, to Nate's bemusement, a fidget spinner.

Nate put a hand on the kid's shoulder. "Remember, let me talk first."

"Yeah, yeah, I know blud. Chill."

They walked up the path to the front door and Nate knocked.

An attractive middle-aged woman with long blonde hair and hoop earrings answered the door.

"Evening," Nate greeted her. "I hope you don't mind, I'm from Colin's work. I just popped by to make sure he's doing okay."

"Of course, love. Hold on a sec, I'll just get him."

She went to the base of the stairs and called out, "Colin? There's some people here to see you."

She came back to the door and gave them both the once-over, her eyes settling on Nate.

Hands in his pockets, he gave her a warm smile.

He'd dressed for the occasion in a dark shirt, jeans and a fitted jacket, with the first couple of buttons on the shirt popped; an ensemble he liked to think of as the 'Your wife wants to fuck me' starter pack.

Getting no response, Colin's wife turned and bellowed back into the house, "Colin! Someone's at the door for you!"

She turned back to Nate.

"It's very sweet of you to check on him. He was furious when they let him go, you know, after all those years of hard work. But I told him, I said Colin, there's no such thing as job security anymore, you know?"

Nate nodded sympathetically. "I know, it's a tough world out there. Sorry love, I didn't catch your name."

"Ellie, very pleased to meet you." She smiled and held out her hand to him. He took it, catching the tiniest flicker of excitement in her eyes at his touch.

Mentally he adjusted his plan. Ellie might make a nice grand finale... as long as there were no children in the house.

He put his hands back in his pockets. "Such a lovely garden. Lots of room for little ones."

She shook her head with a hint of sadness. "We were never blessed, I'm afraid, so it's just us."

There was a sound of footsteps pounding on wood as Colin jogged down the stairs. He slowed as he reached the bottom.

"Nathan fucking Lloyd."

Ellie's eyes widened as she looked from her husband back to Nate.

"Nathan Lloyd? The one who fired you?"

"Get upstairs, I'll deal with it," snarled Colin. He pushed her behind him.

"Should I call the police?" she asked, her voice filled with fear.

Nate held up a piece of paper. Colin scanned it and the blood drained from his face.

"Just go upstairs and stay there."

"But—"

"Do as I say, woman!"

Cowed, his wife retreated upstairs.

"What the fuck do you want?" said Colin, spittle flecking his chin.

"I think we should come inside," said Nate. "I doubt you want your neighbours to hear this conversation."

Colin glanced past him at Alec. "I thought I paid you to fuck him up."

Alec shrugged. "Turns out he likes it."

Nate pushed the piece of paper at Colin. "Move."

The older man stepped aside as Nate walked past him into the foyer, Alec swaggering past with a small shrug and a smile.

As Colin shut the door behind them, Nate looked around. "Where is it?"

Colin scanned the piece of paper Nate had handed him, as if desperately trying to convince himself it wasn't what it looked like.

"Where's what?"

"Your dungeon. Your fucking pleasure palace. Your fun room."

Colin's smile became murderous. "You don't want to play this game with me, son. I went easy on you, I sent you a warning. But this... this will get you—"

"This will get me off I suspect," said Nate mildly. "You're not my type, but Alec here says he's willing to take one for the team.

Colin blanched.

Nate walked up to him and put his hands on the big man's chest. "You know those nightmares you have, where you're a half-drugged girl and someone's pounding your arse, and you beg him to stop, but he just won't?"

Colin shook his head.

"Oh. Well, those will be your nightmares from now on."

He patted Colin's cheek. "The door. Now."

Colin glanced back down at the piece of paper in his hands. Perhaps it hadn't been his smartest idea to record every drunk girl he'd brought home while his wife slept, or to photograph them and catalogue them by age and body type and then keep that file in his online storage.

Perhaps it hadn't been his smartest idea to use the order number 'home fuck dungeon' when he'd ordered the building work done on the downstairs before they moved in.

It'd seemed a great joke at the time, a bit of back-slapping with the lads, joking about the girls he'd fuck in his new basement. But now it just seemed... like a really, really stupid thing to have done.

He carefully folded the piece of paper and pushed it into his pants' pocket, then went to the cupboard under the stairs. He unlocked it with a key and pulled the door open.

"Through here," he said.

Nate glanced past him. He could just make out the faint outline of the secret door where the wallpaper didn't quite line up.

"Alec."

Alec pushed past him and punched Colin in the face.

"What did you do that for?" The big man put a hand to his face where blood oozed from a split lip.

"Because you is trouble and I can see you thinking how you's going to fuck us over," said Alec. He glanced back at Nate. "Show him your Africa bruise, bruv."

Nate rolled his eyes and unbuttoned his shirt.

Colin's eyes widened as he took in the purple and black monstrosity that stretched across Nate's ribs.

"You did that?" he asked Alec.

"Yeah, guv. And I like him." He patted his pocket. "And I got a knife. So do what you's told, yeah?"

Colin turned his gaze inwards and Nate knew the big man was considering his options. Calling the police—saving himself from humiliation, but risking his arrest... fighting back—risking real physical harm or even death at Alec's hands... or taking the safest option. Capitulation.

As a survivor who recognised his own kind, Nate knew that any cooperation would be short-lived, lasting only as long as it took Colin to figure out how to get the upper hand. But that was okay. Restraints would make that okay.

With an angry sigh, Colin wrenched open the secret door.

A light flickered on in the space beyond, revealing a set of narrow stairs descending down under the house.

"You first, guv," said Alec.

Colin swallowed and walked through the door, Alec close behind. Nate followed last, closing both the cupboard door and the secret door behind him. Ellie seemed like a nice woman. He didn't want her to hear what he was going to do to her husband.

* * * * *

Alec let out a whistle as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Fuck guv, you is one sick puppy!"

Nate had to agree. Colin's basement was an impressive monument to modern fuck-dungeon design, but the devil was in the detail. And the detail was spectacular.

Alec guarded Colin while Nate wandered the room, taking it all in.

The basement was strategically lit, with lights over the bed and against the walls, leaving shadows clustered at the edges of the room.

The wall that faced him sported a giant mirror under which was positioned a huge bed. It was technically a four-poster. Technically. But there were no frilled curtains, no ornate bedspread.

This thing had posts purely as securing points. The frame was made from black stained wood, the sheets black, the pillows black. The cushioned leather back board... black.

The frame was decorated with rings where restraints could be attached, and chains hung from some of those points.

A range of leather floggers was attached to the wall within easy reach. Nate glanced up and saw that there was a mirror attached to the ceiling too. And, strangely, a huge TV screen.

He glanced back over his shoulder and noticed the video camera on its tripod sitting in a dark corner of the room. Mystery solved there.

Over the benches that lined both side walls, hung rows of photos of half-naked women, in case anyone wasn't sure what happened down here.

On the benches themselves an array of bizarre implements were laid out, lit with subtle pendant lights to show everything off in the dimly lit room. Some things Nate recognised—some confused him.

All the usual crap was there—restraints, handcuffs, collars, candles and matches, nipple clamps, harnesses, leashes... multiple styles of each. While he wasn't fond of props himself, he understood their purpose.

Then there was a rack of dildos ranging in size from sensible to physically traumatising, vibrators, dongs and butt-plugs.

"Any of this get used on you?" he asked Colin.

Colin shook his head.

Nate glanced back at the catalogue of depravity. In addition to the sex toys, there were things that looked more like implements of torture. Saws, forceps, large metal hooks and things with pointy bits and handles whose only purpose could be to cause pain.

He swept a hand towards the mess of metal. "What's all this for?"

"Set dressing," said Colin. "Gives the place some atmosphere."

Nate spun to face him. "So, you bring girls down here, you make them fear for their lives, fuck them and send them on their way?"

Colin shrugged. "I don't make them do anything."

Nate laughed. "I bet this all fills them with sexual enthusiasm." He picked up a tool like a pair of scissors that terminated in two circular pronged arms.

"I have every single girl on camera saying she consents," said Colin defensively.

"I bet you do."

Nate dropped the implement and glanced up at the walls. At first he'd thought the rows of images were just more props, but now that he looked closely, he could see that they were trophies.

The girls' faces in the photos were streaked with tears and mascara, their pupils blown out, Nate assumed with drugs or fear.

While their hair colour varied, very little else did. They were all in their early twenties, their hair worn long, their eyes all a brilliant blue. Even the darker skinned girls had light eyes. All of them wore the same hoop earrings.

As Nate walked along Colin's trophy wall, he spotted a picture of Nina.

"What the hell is this?" he said to Colin.

Colin grinned. "Off the website," he said. "She was the only one missing from my collection."

Nate continued around the room until he reached another portrait. He took the picture off the wall and tore the cardboard backing out of the frame. He pulled out the picture and strode over to Colin.

"Why?"

Colin lifted his chin. "You know why."

The image was of Greg's wife, Abby. The picture showed the dark-haired woman's face washed out by a camera flash, her face streaked with tears.

Nate tore it to shreds and dropped the pieces at Colin's feet. He'd come back to that later.

Something caught his eye. He strode across the room and pulled a picture off the wall. This one was of him. His face. His look of horror. The picture Alec had taken of him two nights ago.

He stared down at it, then looked up at Colin.

Keeping his gaze fixed to Colin's, he carefully removed the picture from the frame and stuffed it into his pocket. He set the frame down against the wall and came back to the centre of the room.

"You get everything on camera?" he asked.

Colin said nothing.

Nate wandered over to the camera and turned it on. He set it to play. It seemed the card held Colin's last session.

"Put it on the big screen, bruv," said Alec.

Not a bad idea.

Nate looked around the room and found a cabinet in a dark corner where he could plug the camera into the TV. He set it to play and then wandered over to the bed and lay down to watch Colin's home movie.

Playback started with a wide angle shot of the bed. From off camera came a slurred female voice.

A girl came into view of the lens. She had her back to the camera, but Nate thought he recognised her from the wall of fame as 'Mia'. Nate unconsciously stroked his fingers across his chest, toying with his shirt buttons as he watched her totter in front of the camera in stiletto heels.

Her long blonde hair was dark at the roots and she was wearing a tight white skirt that barely covered her arse, with a cropped white jacket that sat just above her waist.

The view from behind as she examined the bed made Nate's breathing deepen as he imagined sliding his hands over those tanned buttocks, pressing his fingers into the hot crease between them to explore her slick lips under what looked like... as she bent over... a pair of white satin and lace underwear.

As she turned to the camera to give Colin a look of confusion, Nate saw that the tight blue top she was wearing struggled to contain the breasts swelling out of the clinging fabric.

"What you doing?" she asked in a broad Essex accent, squinting past the camera.

There was no answer.

The pictures on the walls caught her drunken gaze and the camera moved to follow her as she moved unsteadily towards the lit rows of sex toys that lined the right wall of the room.

"What's all this?" There was alarm in her voice now.

"I told you," came Colin's rumble from behind the camera. "This is my playroom."

She picked up a leather collar between thumb and forefinger and stared at it. "I don't want none of whatever this is."

"Course you do, darlin'." Colin walked into view of the camera. He snaked his arms around her and nuzzled her neck then took the collar from her and fastened it around her neck, locking it in place with a small padlock.

She put her hands up to her neck and felt it, felt the lock at the back.

"What've you done?"

He turned her back to him and kissed her neck, his hands roving over her tits. He tugged the front of her top down and took her nipple into his mouth. She threw her head back as he tugged down the other side of her top and moved between her tits, suckling and teasing.

While she was distracted, he reached behind her and snagged a pair of fur-lined leather cuffs from the bench.

"Turn around sweetheart."

She did as he said, and he pulled her arms behind her, holding both her wrists with one hand, while his other hand continued to roam across her luscious breasts.

While he nuzzled her neck from behind, he fastened the soft cuffs around one wrist, then the other.

Drunk as she was, it took her a moment to realise what he'd done.

"Hey, get these off!"

He ignored her protest and pushed her back towards the bed, where he sat her down and knelt between her legs.

Her protests died as he pulled down her satin underwear and pushed her back, so that he could glide his tongue up the length of her slit.

Soon she was panting and moaning as Colin's rough fingers invaded her, first one, then two, while he continued to lap up her juices, sliding his tongue around the outside of her lips, teasing her clit.

"Oh, fuck ME!"

She started to buck, thrusting her hips upwards, humping Colin's face, and came with a shuddering, strangled cry.

Colin fingered her for a few moments more, then lifted her and threw her into the middle of the bed. He turned her over, and before she could protest, he clipped chains to her cuffs from all four posts so that she was locked in the centre of the bed.

She got to her knees and looked at him over her shoulder.

"What you doing?"

Colin silently walked over to the bank of torture implements and picked up a tool that looked as though it might be used to punch holes in leather.

He walked back behind the camera. The way the girl's eyes followed him showed her palpable fear at the object in his hand.

"In a little while, I need you to tell the camera how much you want me to fuck you. That's all. Just say how much you want my cock inside you."

Her face crumpled into desperation.

"Then you won't hurt me, yeah? Promise me you won't hurt me?"

"Of course love, of course I won't hurt you. Now, on the count of three, let me know how much you want what I'm about to do to you."

Choking back sobs, the girl counted to three in her head, then began. Nate had to give it to her... she was also a survivor.

She stuck out her arse, showing a glimpse of pussy under that tiny, white skirt, and spoke with as much lust as she could muster.

"Come on big boy."

"You want me to fuck you?" asked Colin from behind the camera.

"You know I do."

"You want me to fuck you in all your holes?"

A flicker of fear entered her eyes.

"What are you doing!" Colin thundered. "Now I have to cut that bit out. Start again. Make me believe you."

They started again, and Mia, to her credit, was a credible actress. Once Colin had her confession, he strode back in front of the camera. He threw the metal tool down on the bench and started unbuttoning his shirt and jeans. Once he was naked, he picked up a pair of scissors and positioned himself on the bed behind Mia.

"All your holes," he murmured, almost too quietly for the camera to pick up.

He started to cut her clothes off, while Mia's body shook with sobs.

When she was naked, he threw the strips of fabric aside and ran his hands over her back, between her legs, kneading her breasts.

"You want me to suck you, yeah?" she asked in a quavering voice.

"Well, my love, I find my girls give far more enthusiastic blow jobs after they've had my cock inside them for a bit."

She let out a yelp as Colin positioned the tip of his cock against her slick lips and pushed himself inside her.

Nate lay on the bed for a good half an hour, watching in fascination as Colin beat Mia with leather paddles, fucked her cunt until she begged him to stop, then fucked her arse with nothing but spit for lube until she begged him to let her suck his cock.

Then he turned her over and did something Nate thought incredibly inventive. Chained in place as she was, there was nothing she could do as he picked up a piercing gun from its place among the other metal tools on the bench.

"What... what's that?" she asked, her eyes wide with terror.

"This, my love, is something new I'm trying. Have you ever had your ears pierced?"

She nodded.

"Well, today you're going to get your nipples pierced."

The snap of the gun was loud in the empty room, followed by Mia's piercing scream, as Colin clamped tiny gold rings through each of her nipples.

While she hung her head, crying in pain, he went back to the bench and dumped the piercing gun and came back with two lengths of gold chain, which he fastened from each nipple ring to rings on her collar.

"There you go my love. You'll find that an entirely new sensation. You can thank me later."

"You sick fuck!" she raged at him, spitting out the words.

He slapped her hard and she fell into stunned silence.

"Do you want me back in your arse, love?"

She shook her head.

"Then it's time you made good on that blowjob."

He pushed her down on her back and pulled her legs down, then sat on her chest. His weight tugged on the chains and she sobbed with pain.

"Now you take it all the way in. If you start to choke, just swallow."

Nate felt his cock pushing painfully against the fabric of his jeans as Colin lifted his weight off her chest, releasing the chains, and crammed his cock down the girl's throat. He slammed his meat all the way in, backing off to let her get her breath while he slicked the thick ropes of saliva choking her had created over his cock head, before plunging back in.

12