Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burro clambered up the bed and straddled him, his giant cock heavy against Nate's stomach through the other man's cotton pants, a reminder that things could have gone so much worse.

"That wasn't so bad, was it pollito?"

"I'm not your fucking 'pollito'." But he was too stoned to say it with much conviction.

Burro smiled. "You sure?"

He got off the bed and took a packet of wet wipes out of his bag. Nate watched him with a degree of confusion as the other man meticulously wiped his fingers clean. As much as Nate loved to be clean, sex was the best kind of messy.

Burro dropped the used wipes into the toilet and crawled back onto the bed, resting his knees either side of Nate's midsection as he undid the handcuffs.

"What now?" Nate asked, rubbing his wrists. He assumed he was going to have to suck the other man off at least.

Burro rested his hands on Nate's stomach and gazed down at him. "I would love to fuck your ass."

Nate started to struggle, but Burro caught his hands.

"No, no, I'm not going to do it, chill out chico! I want to, but I'm not going to. But I want you to do something else for me."

Burro moved against the wall and lay on his side, forcing Nate to shift to accommodate him. The Latino man then pulled Nate tightly back against him, his darkly-furred arms wrapped around the younger man's slender torso, his flaccid cock pressed against the base of Nate's spine.

"Just lie here, chico," he said softly. He buried his nose in Nate's hair and let out a sigh of contentment. "When I was younger, I had someone like you. He was beautiful. He was the one who called me Burro Limpio." There was fondness in his voice.

"Because you have a donkey dick, even when it's limp?"

"Limpio, chico, not 'limp'. Limpio means clean. He called me that because I was his clean prince. Clean like; no drugs, no alcohol, no disease, no smells, you know? Just clean."

Well, Nate could relate to at least two of those.

Burro's breath was hot against his back. "He chose the tattoo. You know, the donkey. It means strong, hard working." The other man shifted against him, getting comfortable. "It was young love, but it was still love."

Nate knew there was no way this story had a happy ending.

"What happened?"

Burro shrugged against him. "He left me when I joined the Kings. Said gangs were nothing but trouble. But trouble was being an outcast, you know? I knew they didn't like gays, but they made me think I was different. That there was a place for me."

Nate had never, ever in his life been that naive. Not as a child—certainly not by the time he'd left home. But then, maybe Burro's mother hadn't gotten on her knees three times a day to scream into his face that he'd ruined her life by being born.

Burro stroked a hand through Nate's hair again. "You should sleep if you can, esé. The guard, Enrique—he's my brother. He'll be back in a few hours to make sure you don't sleep right."

Exhausted as he was, he didn't have to tell Nate twice.

The younger man closed his eyes, Burro's tight grip around him somehow comforting. He drifted, pretending it was Alec who held him, and soon found sleep.

* * * * *

The boom of a baton on metal woke him. He glanced around wearily and realised he was alone. As his eyes grew accustomed to the dark, he heard a soft snore from the bunk above. Not alone then.

He felt under his head and found Burro had given him his pillow. He doubted Colin would approve—not that it mattered. Nate's post-coital gloat on camera was more likely to get a response. Lying on his bunk in the cool of early morning, he realised that may not have been the smartest thing to do.

Too late now.

He knew Colin was right, that he couldn't maintain his calm much longer. Not knowing Alec was being held by scumbags doing their best to convince the kid his sexuality was a product of abuse.

As much as Nate knew his mother could take credit for some of the worst things he knew himself to be, she couldn't claim his sexuality. That was his and his alone.

You want out of here, you know what you have to do.

Yeah, that was never going to happen. But he had Burro in his corner—and if the guard was Burro's brother, maybe he could convince the two of them to help him get free.

As soon as you find out where Alec is.

Yes.

And just as soon as he killed Colin.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Oz Beach Boy Nudes for Insta Girls Matt crashes a sexy seaside photo shoot...nude!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sugar Island A man explores heteroflexibility with guidance from a femdom.in Group Sex
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
It Started in the Men's Room A chance meeting leads to a new career.in First Time
The Best Party . . . Ever! Paul was on display, and Kristina was thrilled!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories