Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 15

Story Info
The final part, innit.
16.7k words
12.9k
12

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** This is the final part of this story. It contains some non-con elements, some gay male sex, some hetero sex, and a whole lot of emotional turmoil. There is also a lot of cooking, drinking of wine, some drug taking, and quite a lot of breakfast. I blame Vince Gilligan. *****

Nate woke to the sound of the fan slowly rotating above him and lay with his eyes closed, just glad to have something soft under him.

The hangover, however—he could have done without that.

He sent his mind back to the night before, unpicking it, making sure he'd done everything right. He thought he had... but how Colin behaved today would tell him how close he was to his ultimate goal.

It was crucial that he didn't rush things. Colin needed to convince himself that his feelings for Nate were deep and real. Otherwise, when Nate made his bid for freedom, Colin would continue to pursue him for revenge, or... if by some miracle he let Nate go anyway, Nate would have no way to make him suffer.

And Nate needed him to suffer.

The man was a violent bully. He had no boundaries. All the things he'd done; sending Alec to 'sort' him, kidnapping him from Savage Palace and taking him to Malaga II, the beating he'd taken at the hands of the Kings... Nate would never have let any of that go, but he might have risked escape and taken his revenge later.

If.

If Colin hadn't drugged Alec, putting an eighteen year old kid physically and mentally at risk... and then let Nate think he'd done it—had broken rules he'd set for himself in the darkest time of his life, a code of ethics that was his only way of holding himself apart from the shit he swam in every day...

Nate couldn't let that go.

He wasn't leaving this house until Colin was broken. Until Colin knew what it was to feel hope and have it dashed. To think his fantasy could come true; to think he might find love in the object of his obsession and then have his heart ripped out.

Nate needed that. Needed to taste Colin's despair, and watch his hope bleed out as he walked away.

He rested a hand against his morning wood and realised his hunger was rising again. The more his anger burned against Colin, the harder it made him. Sick, but true. And keeping his urges in check was going to be a struggle, especially when every move he made had to be strategic.

It was a shame they were so far from civilisation. He wondered if Enrique liked guys as much as his brother did—or if there was someone else nearby whose head—or sexuality—Nate could turn.

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Are you awake?" Ellie.

"I'll be down soon."

He waited until her footsteps receded, then worked off his frustration as best he could.

* * * * *

Colin caught his wrist as he walked past the table towards the kitchen and dragged him into the chair next to him.

"Have some breakfast lad."

"There's eggs, cereal and bacon," said Ellie, pointing to the spread.

May as well.

Nate felt their eyes on him as he poured cereal into a bowl and added milk.

He put a hand to his head and winced. "Anyone got any pain killers?"

"I do," said Ellie. "I'll go get them. You sit there, love."

She disappeared upstairs.

Nate picked up his spoon and Colin put a hand over his.

"Ellie and I are going out for the day, but after that we need to talk, you and I."

"I know I left a mess last night. I'll clean up while you're gone."

Nate put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"It's not about that." Colin's lips moved as if he wanted to say something else, but wasn't brave enough to voice it out loud.

Nate paused eating. "Is it about Alec? Is he all right? Can I see him?"

Colin picked up a piece of toast and spread butter across it.

"I thought you were letting him go."

Nate swallowed. "I am. I just want to know he's okay."

Colin paused, his toast halfway to his mouth. "I don't have any more diaries."

"Then let me see him on Skype. Please!"

Colin dropped his head to his chest and sighed. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Nate let his spoon drop back into his bowl and pushed his chair back. "I'll go start tidying up."

"Finish your breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

Colin's lip curled into a snarl, his knife held in a death-grip.

"I said finish your fucking breakfast!"

For a moment Nate saw something in Colin's eyes that made him reconsider his plan. The man had an impulsive streak in addition to his cruelty that could lead to real violence.

Nate wasn't too worried about a fist fight, but if he pricked the man's pride at the wrong moment and Colin picked up a weapon, bad things might happen.

Ellie came back down the stairs and gave her husband a wary look as he glowered at Nate. She dropped a couple of paracetamol into Nate's hand and closed his fingers around them.

"Go get a glass of water, love."

Nate headed for the kitchen.

As he downed the painkillers, it occurred to him that if he left and Ellie stayed, he'd be leaving someone he'd grown to care about in danger.

You should tell her to run.

And he would. But not until the ankle monitor was off, and he had his passport in his hand.

* * * * *

After they left, Nate cleaned up the house from the night before, then retreated to his room.

He sat cross-legged on his bed in the mid-morning sunshine and imagined what it would have been like to have grown up in a house like this. Safe. Warm. Sleeping in a room where the door stayed shut all night.

Colin was so close to having everything Nate wanted, and he deserved none of it.

So make it happen. Go get Alec and make this life with him.

He didn't have that kind of money. He had money, yes, he made good coin, but he had no idea how long that would last. He lived his life no more than a heartbeat away from cocking everything up, and he knew that would never change. It was who he was.

Christ, he'd never planned on living this long. The only reason he'd kept going when the darkness closed in was that Adeel had given him everything he had—and that was a debt you never stopped paying back. Every time he shed his dignity, it was Adeel's quiet, measured voice he heard in his head. Survive, Nathan. You must survive.

He sighed.

So don't just take Colin's dignity. Take his money.

Well, some of it. Enough to get a house like this. And to live on for the rest of his and Alec's lives. How much would they need? A million quid didn't go far anymore. Assuming Colin had a million quid free to hand over. He suspected the man didn't. It was likely all tied up in assets.

No, taking Colin's money wasn't an option. He and Alec would have to figure things out between them. Maybe if they had two incomes. Nate was sure he could pay Alec's way through university, providing he could keep it together long enough. And then if they—

Really Nate? He's known you for two weeks, and you're already planning a life with him?

It was crazy. It'd never work. Even if he could convince Alec he hadn't drugged him, after Colin's cult had finished trying to straighten the kid out, there was a good chance his lover would never want to see him again.

He lay back on the bed and watched the ceiling fan rotate in endless, lazy circles.

How long did you need to know someone to fall in love, anyway?

Longer than two weeks.

He sat up and swung his feet over the side of the bed, and caught sight of himself in the mirror. The red scarred 'A' in its circle, carved into his arm. Remembered how close he'd come to letting the Kings kill him when he'd thought Alec had given up on him.

So maybe he hadn't known Alec long enough to fall in love. Except that he was in love. And even if it didn't work out, even if it was doomed, that didn't mean it wasn't worth trying. Neither of them had anything to lose.

If only he had some way of contacting him.

Well, there is Colin's laptop.

Oh, for crying out loud, how had he missed that? Alec's video diaries might well be on the laptop. Colin might even still be signed into Skype, Nate just hadn't thought to look.

He pushed himself off the bed and went hunting.

He was in luck. Engrossed in his own drama, Colin had once again forgotten to lock it away. Nate lay on the man's bed, tucked a pillow under his chest, and opened the laptop.

Colin was logged out of Skype, and his password wasn't any variation on Nate's name. But a quick search found three videos on the hard drive with 'Alec' in the title.

The first he'd already seen. The second was labelled, 'Reclamation Session 21st June Alec Faulkner'.

He clicked on it with a sense of trepidation.

It was instantly obvious that Alec wasn't aware there was a camera watching him. Whether it was a laptop, or a desktop with a camera at the end of his bedroom, whoever had recorded this had activated it without him knowing.

Alec sat on the end of his bed with his arm around a good-looking girl about his age.

"How does that feel?" she asked. She had a South London accent—a posh South London accent.

For a moment Nate was confused. How does what feel?

Then he realised the camera cut off the image at waist height, the muscles in the girl's left shoulder working as her hand explored further down.

Christ, no.

Alec looked away, his face bright red. He got to his feet and put his arms across his chest.

"Seriously Suze, don't do that, yeah?"

At least he was still dressed. And as far as Nate could see, not even slightly aroused.

Nate noticed movement outside the mesh windows that ran down the right wall of the bedroom. It was hard to tell from the angle, but it looked like the shadow of legs as people walked past. If the place had windows at pavement level, that'd make it easier to find.

The girl got up and snaked her arms around Alec from behind, pressing her face to his back. Only Nate could see the agonised look in his lover's eyes as he rested his hands over hers.

"He loves you, Alec," said the girl. "I can feel His love moving through you, leading you back to His light. He wants you to be happy, Alec. He wants you to have all the good things in His world. He wants you to feel his everlasting love. You just have to believe in Him."

"Believe." His voice was dull. He pulled away from the girl and faced her.

"Suze, your God don't care about me, or my mates. If we take a cock up the arse, your God wants nothing to do with us."

The girl took his hands. "That's why He sent you to us. Don't you see, Alec? He has so much love to give you, if you just let him in."

Alec shook his head. "There's love in this world, Suze, but it's not coming from your god. Believe."

'Suze' touched his face. "You're so beautiful, Alec. But so broken."

Alec moved in close to her, forcing her to look up to meet his gaze. His chest swelled as he drew himself upwards. "I'm broken?"

The girl's expression hardened into anger.

"You know what, Alec, I'm starting to think you can't be helped."

Alec snorted. "Not by you, love."

He smiled down at her with a dark grace that made Nate's stomach jump.

The girl strode away from him and knocked on the door. As she waited for it to open, she cast Alec an angry glance.

"If you won't come to Him willingly Alec, there are other ways to reclaim you. We won't lose you."

"Yeah, good fucking luck, love. I've been claimed enough for one lifetime."

Alec sat back on the bed as the door opened and the girl left his room. He stared into space, lost in thought, then put his head on one side and squinted at the screen.

It took Nate a moment to realise the kid was seeing something. A red light on the camera, maybe?

Alec broke into a cold smile.

"Arrright. Okay. Well, if you's watching me, whoever you are, this is off limits, yeah?" He tapped his skull. "And so's this." He grabbed his crotch and grinned.

The video ended.

Nate laughed to himself.

Smart kid.

Well, he'd always known that.

He clicked on the last video. This one looked like another diary.

Alec smoothed down his hoodie and Nate noticed smaller lettering underneath the C.O.R logo. He paused the video and zoomed in. 'Kensington'. Well, that narrowed things down. It was almost enough.

He started the video again.

Alec sighed heavily and pushed his hands into his pockets. He looked into the camera, and Nate got the feeling he could see his own face and wasn't happy with what he saw.

He sniffed then gave the camera a wan smile.

"Good evening. How are you?" He enunciated the words with exaggerated care. "Good evening, how are you?"

He stretched out his face and shook his head.

"I am well, fank—ts—thank you. Thank you. I am well, f—thank you."

He let out a long breath and shook his head. "Fuck, that's gonna take work."

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and clicked something the mouse.

"Well, it issss the twenty-third today, and I'm still not straight. You can give me allocation lessons—

Elocution lessons, but sure.

—and I'll take 'em. You can give me a place to stay where I don't have to suck random cock, and I'll take that too. You can tell me I need to be better, and yeah, maybe I do. But the first man who ever used my mouth was a priest, so don't fucking tell me who I choose to fuck makes me evil."

There was a rattle at the door, and a man in his late twenties with a shaved head and wearing khaki pants strode into the room. His black t-shirt stretched taut over his muscular chest, a Celtic cross inked onto the side of his neck.

"Alec Faulkner?"

"Yeah?"

"Time for your session."

Alec gestured to the camera. "No one said anything about a 'session', bruv. I'm busy, yeah? Come back later."

The skinhead strode across the room and hauled Alec to his feet, his fist bunched in the kid's sweatshirt. Unlike the girl from the last video, this guy didn't look as if he was there to coax Alec towards the light.

"Arright mate, allow it!" said Alec. He put his thumbs under the other man's wrists and flicked his hands away.

The skinhead gave him an ugly smile. "Don't cause trouble, mate. Things could get ugly."

"Like you, mate?"

The skinhead put a hand behind Alec's neck and tried to shove him towards the door, but Alec found his feet and spun around, landing a fist to the man's face.

The skinhead put a hand to his cut lip. He gave Alec a rabid snarl. "You little shit."

Alec's face was filled with glee. He was panting, fists up, dancing and ready for a fight. "Come on, mate. I got nothing better to do."

The skinhead swung at him and Alec rammed him, throwing him against the camera.

The camera shuddered and went black.

The anger heaving in Nate's chest made his ribs ache. He pushed the laptop away from him.

He couldn't afford to stick around any longer. As much as he wanted revenge on Colin, his lover had to come first. Alec didn't know how to play this game. If he kept fighting like that, he was going to get hurt.

But before Nate could leave, he had to get the ankle monitor off. If he could get to civilisation he could call for help.

Or...

He tugged the laptop back to him and pulled up Facebook. There was only one person he could ask for help. He typed in Rene's name.

No such person found.

Blocked?? Seriously??

He searched though his friends list, looking for anyone who might agree to pass a message to his ex, and let out a hiss of frustration. They'd all blocked him.

"What are you doing?"

Nate jerked his head around to find Enrique standing behind him. He was holding a gun. He swung the barrel at Nate.

"Get off the bed, cabron"

Nate slowly got to his feet. "Your English is really coming along."

"I speak English, you stupid prick."

Burro, you lying bastard.

Enrique waved the gun at him. "Go sit in that chair."

Nate did as he said, and Enrique checked the laptop's screen.

"Thinking of escaping?"

"I thought I might give it a go."

Enrique gave him a smile that twisted only the corner of his mouth. "Considering how much trouble you cause, I don't know why my brother likes you so much."

The Latino man considered him for a moment, then slammed the laptop shut.

"Get up. You can go in your room till Colin gets back."

Enrique escorted him back to his room, and Nate dropped down on the bed.

His captor checked the door for a lock. There wasn't one.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll stay put."

Enrique pulled a pair of handcuffs from his belt. "I don't trust you."

Nate rolled his eyes. You and the rest of the civilised world.

Enrique grabbed his left wrist and cuffed him to the head board, then stepped back and holstered his gun.

"I wouldn't like to be you right now. Colin is going to be pissed that you took advantage of him."

"Yesss," said Nate heavily. "Yes he is."

Enrique shook his head. "I just don't see it."

This time it wasn't contempt in the man's voice. It sounded more like jealousy. Was he jealous that his brother had fucked Nate and he hadn't?

Nate ran his gaze over Enrique, seeing him properly for the first time. In the prison, with everything that'd been going on, all he'd taken in was that Enrique was short and angry.

But now, out of his guard's uniform, he painted quite a different picture.

Solid like his brother, Enrique's dusty-blue t-shirt stretched tight across his chest, gathering across the swell of his stomach. A cross hung from a brown leather thong around his neck, with more leather fastened loosely around his wrists. His long hair was loose and brushed his shoulders.

His beard was little more than a dark shadow, accentuating an angular jaw and sharp cheekbones. He had the wrinkled forehead of a concerned puppy and a full mouth that—

When he stops being a prick, he's actually fucking hot.

Yeah, that.

Speaking of 'hot', the heat inside Nate was rising along with his cock, tightening what little space there was inside the tight jeans Colin had picked out for him.

He rested one hand on his chest and stretched up to toy with the cherry wood headboard behind his head.

"So I'm not your type. Good. I'd hate to be handcuffed to a bed around you if I was."

Enrique's eyes glided over him, head to toe and back again, lingering on the bulge in Nate's jeans.

Nate's eyes darkened. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Enrique glanced towards the open door, then let his eyes slide back to Nate.

"You like it when Burro did you?"

Nate snorted. As if he was going to answer that.

Enrique hooked his thumbs into the pockets of his jeans. "You know, you should be more afraid."

"Of you?" Nate laughed. "Mate, in the last week I've been kidnapped, used and beaten. What could you possibly do to me that would be worse?"

"Not afraid of me. Afraid of Colin. He'll kill you if he decides you're fucking with him, esé. Don't doubt that."

Nate shrugged. "I'll keep that in mind."

Enrique's eyes slid back to Nate's crotch.

Nate cleared his throat.

My eyes are up here.

"Well, if I'm going to be stuck here for the rest of the day, the least you could do is put on the TV."

Enrique snorted. "Why would I give you anything you wanted?"

"Okay, fine, put on the Top Gear episodes hosted by Chris Evans. You can listen to me scream from downstairs."

Nate stretched both hands above his head and adjusted his hips, shifting against the tightness in his jeans.

"Come on, Enrique, have a heart. I'm getting bored just thinking about being handcuffed here all day."

Enrique folded his arms. "No TV." He looked supremely pleased with himself.

Nate rolled his eyes. "Fine. Well, if you want me, I'll be here. Handcuffed to the bed."

Enrique grinned. "You really want entertainment that bad?"

Finally! Enrique might be pretty, but God he was slow.