Nath Sows His Oats Pt. 01

Story Info
A 'country boy' goes to Sydney to pick up experience.
7k words
4.55
12.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pru (Prudence) Blanchard, assistant to the Human Resources manager, took Jonathon Weatherspoon via the service elevator at the back of the Duke of Huntington Hotel to the unattached male staff quarters on the fourth floor.

The slow moving steel cage gave Pru time to study this newly hired security man, a farm boy from the interior. Jonathon had revealed he'd never been more than 100 miles from his home until making the train journey to Sydney to take up this position, arranged by his uncle, head of security.

Pru licked her lips as she looked at his chest; it appeared powerful as did his thick farm boy shoulders. Ohmigod, she squirmed and thought life for him in his new environment would be split between work and recovering from his endless nights of bedroom athletics with horny females.

As she showed him into his room that was an oblong cubicle twice the size of a standard international shipping container, she was tempted to be first to sample him but unfortunately her boss Rosemary had told her to hurry back.

"What is an unattached male Miss?"

What a dear polite guy, Pru thought. He really was a country boy and probably a virgin.

"To management, an unattached male means that you are not here with your wife or alternatively a woman with whom you've had a long-standing relationship; they must also work in the hotel. Those employees get married quarters at the rear of the fifth floor of this annex, while the rooms of unattached females are on the second and third floors."

"If unattached females as you call them are spread over two floors and the unattached men occupy only one floor that suggests that the females outnumber the males, which is rather a shame socially."

Pru's legs felt weak at watching the concern on his face; she sat on his bed, immediately felt stronger and began bouncing up and down on it.

"You don't have to make up your bed in mornings. That's one of the few perks we have beside the top quality food. Housemaids do your rooms but keep away from them Jonathon because they are rather a motley lot and we suspect most are illegal immigrants."

"A motley lot? That phrase is new to me."

"Consider them third-class Jonathon whereas someone like me is first-class."

"Oh rather like the quality and comfort of classes of railway carriages?"

"Exactly. Look you need someone to brief you intimately about hotel life. I sign off late afternoon and we could meet at 5:30 in the staff lounge at the rear of the fourth floor. Your uncle will send someone to fetch you soon to show you the ropes."

"The ropes?"

"Goodbye Jonathon."

Pru jumped up and kissed him on the cheek.

He rubbed that cheek in surprise and as Pru went through the doorway she turned to say, "If any of the other female asks you to join her for a drink say that you are booked to be with Pru this evening."

"I'm booked to be with Pru this evening; that sounds chipper."

"Chipper?"

"I'm not quite sure what it means but granddad uses it when he means he feels good."

Jonathon was at Sydney at his mother's insistence. His parents were preparing to hand over the family's cattle station (huge ranch) to him to manage on their retirement and she thought he should sample life in the big city before he settled down.

"You mother reckons you need the chance to sow your oats," his father told him later.

* * *

Bruce one of the hotel's security guy, dressed in a dark suit and carrying a hand-held radio, introduced himself and tried to crush Jonathon's hand but found that macho ritual beyond him because the new guy possessed a steel-like grip.

It took most of the day doing the rounds of the 255-room tourist class hotel, plus public rooms, staff rooms and service areas, as well as being briefed on procedures. Security officers worked eight-hour shifts.

Jonathon was taken to his uncle Talbot who occupied an impressive office. Talbot told his nephew that he commanded twenty-two security personnel who worked on shifts and then called in Jude, who would teach Jonathon the ropes during the next seven days.

Jude didn't try to crush Jonathon's hand but she did try to stare him down. Jonathon looked away early as he'd been brought up to be polite to women. Jonathon stared at her breasts instead because they were awesome. Alas it was a pity about her over-large and bent nose and spotty face.

It was almost 5:45 when Pru arrived in the near-empty lounge and spotted Jonathon sitting alone and away from the noisy group over at the bar in what was called the eastern sector of the annex. The staff dining room was in the western sector and such naming was handy because the building was pretty large to navigate for newcomers.

Jonathon almost tripped over his feet when he stood up, mouth agape and watching Pru's approach. Her breasts were swaying as she walked - obviously she was not wearing a bra under that shirt and little else over the rest of her body - just tight cycling trousers and slip-on shoes.

"Hi, I suggest we have some drinks and then go to my room and have late dinner," announced Pru, walking on to the bar without waiting for Jonathon's reply.

Ninety minutes later they were just inside the locked door of Pru's room. Their lips were firmly together and Pru had gently pulled Jonathon's hand on to her breast.

As Jonathon's fingers sank into the warm and bouncy flesh his boner dug into Pru's thigh and she pushed on to it with a sigh.

Jonathon was in deep shit (another of his granddad's phrases) because he sensed Pru's rising passion that suggested awesome sexual experience.

Although he was twenty-four, he'd only been with three women to sate himself sexually. All had been quiet country women, one eighteen (his first) and the other two were married and of unknown vintage. Fellow senior student Mary Roskill his neighbor had shown him what to do when she took his virginity, but she hadn't shown him much.

However her mother also had a piece of him and they were caught by Mary doing it and that was the end of Mary; Her mom kept bailing him up infrequently for the next couple of years when he was on breaks from his agricultural studies. However she left him to suck and lick her breasts and just laid back with her eyes shut until he jerked a load into here. The storekeeper's wife engaged with him more and took him into her mouth repeatedly and jerked him furiously but when he plunged into her depths she also laid submissively rather like a sack of wet oats.

This Pru looked as if she meant business. Well, let her do what she wanted; if what he offered was not up to her expectation she was such a motor-mouth she was bound to tell him how to do what she wanted.

Jonathon felt Pru gently touching his cock as if trying to determine how big it was and then for some reason she began shaking and breathing heavily.

Actually it ended up with Pru making it dead easy for him; she was patient and so good at moving things also he deduced she must be a pro.

First of all, Pru stepped back from him and raised her hands above her head. Dead easy, thought Jonathon, she wanted him to take her shirt off, lazy lush. He did so, and then she put her hands on his hips. He took that as an invitation to suck her tits and moved in and started slurping.

He could tell by the way she was pulling his head into her chest while attempting to push her hips on to his boner that she was on heat.

Jonathon had made a real bath of her breasts, with saliva dribbling and flying everywhere but she didn't seem to mind; in fact she began to pant and murmur things repeatedly called him darling. Her hands were all over him and she kept colliding her groin with his and before long he couldn't believe his dick felt unusually thick and it began jerking as if it were about to erupt.

Gee whiz; she hadn't really got her hands on to it yet.

Pru's hands grabbed at his belt and she finally got it undone. His pants fell to the floor and she yanked his underpants down a bit and then pushed them to the floor with one of her feet, acting like a female very much in charge.

Pru dropped to her knees and grabbed his spluttering cock. She dribbled on it muttering it was such a monster and then began licking it, and was talking to it in a sing-song voice, "Oh my beautiful boy; oh my beautiful boy."

Highly amused by these antics, Jonathon decided not to laugh at her version of foreplay as he was not sure and thought there might be rules to abide with. Whatever, what she was doing with him was great?

The singing stopped when Pru began swallowing his cock and eventually she was gagging and that disgusting noise and the fact that one of her fingers appeared to be searching for his asshole made him heat up. Manfully he fought hard to avoid firing a load down her throat.

Holy cow! The store-keeper's wife had just sucked and licked around the head whereas Pru was moaning "My mouth is so full, Ohmigod I'm in danger of choking myself to death in a most wonderful way."

That had rather scared Jonathon at first, but she never showed any sign of choking until eventually trying to get a stream of cum out of her mouth.

Delicious little sensations were running along his cock and it felt little different than being in Mary's tight cunt, although it probably had been shriveling in anger after they broke up when Mary found out about Jonathon and her mother.

Gosh, Pru was good.

He began to worry that she might be thinking he was slacking on the job when Pru let his bloated cock slide out of her mouth and she moaned, "If you can cum again I want to wank it over my tits. Okay?"

"It's all yours, baby," Jonathon said in his deepest voice.

That deep voice full of resonance along with words and the huskiness that Jonathan had learned in reading an article he'd read in a jerk-off magazine he'd guiltily bought at a sex shop and then had burnt it before his mom found it during one of her periodic snoops of his room, or 'thorough dusting' as she called it.

"Oh my God," blathered Pru, paddling her fingers like little legs over the soaking mess all over her ample chest. Well the impression he got from that was she'd never had such a mess of that extent.

Now, Act 2: Jonathon enters left stage center, carrying his heavy engorged dick in one hand and focusing on the shy maiden waiting nervously on the bed with an arm over her breasts and the other concealing her vulva.

Wrong.

Still panting, Pru grabbed the pillow off her bed and went on the floor, putting the pillow under her chin and shoving her ass into the air.

Jonathon licked his lips. He could see the hairy vulva and the central protruding lips hanging down like a cow ready for mating. The sight of Pru's waving white ass made him ready to mount her like a bull.

He waited, but she didn't look like rolling on to her back. Her hands came under between her plump thighs and she spread her cunt into a pinky.

Jonathon knew what to do and did it. He dropped to his knees and rammed it home, Pru squealing like a stuck pig. He began ramming her but the pressure was too much; it felt as if the end of his cock had blown off, a most profound feeling, the like of which he'd never felt before, even when wanking off using his mother's new Christmas bath oil.

"Oh," sobbed Pru. "So soon. I had been hoping for a prima performance."

Jonathon hadn't a clue what prima performance meant, but he knew what to say - another quote from a trashy wank magazine:

"Leave it to me, Little Sister. Just wrap that juicy cunt around this and start pushing back that tiny little cunt of yours like there's no tomorrow."

That, of course, was delivered in Jonathon's deepest and huskiest voice.

"Oh God," cried Pru, unleashing a staccato of orgasms. "You think my vagina is small. Oh you sweet, sweet, sweet boy."

At that point, although he did not know what to expect, Jonathon commenced one of the great fucks of his life.

* * *

Nath as he called himself now on Pru's advice (she'd also helped him open a credit account at a clothing store and was turning him into a sharp dresser socially) was not impressed with Jude who called herself his mentor whatever that meant.

Jude was lazy and he sure that she was taking unauthorized shortcuts with her training. He had commenced studying the hotel's written instructions and carefully reading his personal copy of a handbook detailing the role, rights and lawful actions of security agents to enable them to do the job properly. His training period finished on Friday.

It was 2:00 in Thursday afternoon, and he and Jude were on a coffee break.

"Are you a tit man?"

He thought he could say what she wished to hear.

"Yes."

"You don't look at mine."

"I do, discretely. It's rude to stare."

"Please stare at mine; it helps to fulfill me as a woman."

It all sounded creepy, but Nath decided to do as he was told.

He stared and told Jude that he'd like to get his mouth around those mountains.

Oh damn, he groaned, as she left the table abruptly and walked off. He took the coffee cups back to the counter and shot off after Jude, but she had disappeared.

Nath was about to call her on radio and apologize for calling them mountains but knew all calls were monitored and as he was unsure how she'd reply, he used discretion and called her on his mobile phone.

"Yes."

"Where are you?"

"I'm inside the room just behind you. Come to me."

"I can't..." But the call terminated.

Nervously Nath entered the female toilet and whispered, "Where are you?"

"In the first stall engaged in a security inspection, hopefully with my partner," she tittered. "There's no one else here."

Jude was sitting on the toilet seat, nude, and her clothes hanging on the hook behind the door.

"I don't fuck casually but you sit on my legs leaving a gap for me to reach my clit. Suck my mountains as hard as you wish."

Nath had to marvel at the expanse of floppy flesh - nicely tanned with white bikini-shaped triangles at the center. Interestingly it wasn't completely an unattractive homogeneous mass, having some attractiveness around the pink and protruding swollen nipples that triggered a message to his cock that obediently rose to the occasion.

Taking a huge breath he sighed and fell upon the hanging breast with enthusiasm, his teeth sinking into flesh to indent the flesh, though stopping short of penetrating the surface or being so rough to cause painful bruising, though next time Jude was in the shower or bath she'd see the signature redness of his teeth marks.

Beavering away at her clit and along with thrusting her fingers into her cunt she was growling and moaning like a woman on a scary ride on the Big Dipper at an amusement park.

Nath switched to the right hanger and lifting up the excessive poundage felt sorry that the poor woman had to carry such a chest full of weight. That concern lasted only an instant as he then concentrated on scraping the fat brown nipple with his teeth.

He silently prayed thanks to Pru for instructing him so competently in basic maneuvers in such a short time. She'd said she now rated him as being up there. He asked up where, wondering exactly what she meant, and she said up there with the best. That got her stuffed with another pummeling length, causing her to cry her eyes out in spent lust.

A woman entered the bathroom and went into the next cubicle.

Jude and Nath kept up the action but tried to keep the noise down. Nath, intrigued by the grunting as the woman got her pants down heard the long twinkle and then air being expelled and then the noise of wiping. He wished he were somewhere else.

Jude grunted as she triggered herself into orgasm.

"Are you all right dear?" asked the other woman, possibly an elderly woman.

"Yes, thank you. I think I'm away now," replied Jude, suppressing a bout of giggling into her rather large hand.

* * *

Male staff had to be off the female staff bedroom floors by 11:00, with failure to do so a detail to cleaning toilets for two weeks and after two detected offences within four months they were subject to instant dismissal. Rarely did a male stay after 11:00 as none fancied a bit of nookie being worth cleaning toilets even for a day.

Pru and Nath circumvented the problem by sleeping in Nath's bed. There were no rules about women in the rooms of male staff. Management's explanation for that obviously unfair ruling was that mother's liked to be told that the no-males-after-11 pm rule satisfied nervous mothers of daughters whereas mothers of sons wanted them to get maximum experience.

After two weeks there was no more Pru, as twin brothers had joined the kitchen staff and Pru took it upon herself to ease them into hotel routine, easing them in together, Nath suspected. He and Pru remained good friends and often lunched together. Pru had told him all about ass-fucking, but wouldn't allow him entry, saying he was too big.

One day as he and Pru kissed and then went their separate ways after lunch she called out s name "Gloria!" and slapped her butt, laughing.

Nath didn't have a clue what that meant but a couple of evenings later when he was with a group in the staff bar the conversation stopped as all males and females watched the new American waitress, Gloria van de Walter walk towards them.

She was older - in her mid-thirties - a loner so was not popular.

"Hi which one of you men is Nath?"

The group of men and women standing around the small bar parted, leaving Nath in the woman's focus. He raised a hand and mumbled hi. So this was the bird Pru had mentioned. But why, she looked almost old enough to be his mother.

She moved in on Nath, they introduced themselves and he brought her a drink. Their conversation was so strained and trite that other people went back to their discordant conversations.

Gloria was on a working trip Down Under visa, getting over the accidental death of her husband and two children in a gas tank explosion in their holiday home when she'd been away shopping. She was a school teacher and told Nath she enjoyed walking, tramping and swimming, going to the movies and watching television. She made no mention of any interest in fucking, not that Nath was that interested in her.

"Would you kindly take me swimming at Bondi on Sunday?"

"Er, um, yes."

"You don't sound too enthusiastic."

"No, it's fine. I come from the Outback where there's not a lot of swimming going on because we virtually live without water."

"Oh my God, the Outback - I've read about the Red Centre, Crocodile Dundee and all that excitement."

"Yeah, the drought, your cattle dropping and never getting up again, the dust storms, the flies, shortage of labor and no doctor for the kids. Yeah, pretty exciting right?"

"Oh I'm sorry, terribly sorry," she said, clutching Nath's arm. "I am an insensitive bitch."

"Actually no, I'm finding you quite interesting," Nath heard himself say.

What the hell was he saying, that would only encourage the bitch - er, the nice American lady. Gosh, he'd better watch his mouth; if his mother heard him talking like that she'd have his balls for breakfast - well, almost.

When the bar closed at 11:00 Nath toyed with the idea of asking the American to go out with him for a hamburger, but Traci was giving him the eye so he thought he'd better try her out as he'd already turned her down on two other occasions.

"Let's meet at the staff entrance at 9:30 Sunday Gloria."

"You don't really have to do this Nath. "It's just that Pru told me I should get to know you as you know how to handle a lady in need."

Young Nath in his innocence missed the implication in that comment.

"No it's definitely on and I look forward to your company because you are so sweet Gloria. Remember to bring sun cream and a hat."

"You are a gentleman Nath. Good night."

She walked away from him and looking back she saw he was watching. She didn't look back again but Nath was sure extra waggle came into those hips. Pru, Gloria, hips, ass.

12