Nath Sows His Oats Pt. 02

Story Info
Nath takes two sexy women home to the family farm.
6.4k words
4.61
11.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after a day of sex with the American Gloria van de Walter at Bondi in Sydney, Nath (Jonathon) and former lover Pru, who also worked at the hotel, met for their regular weekly lunch.

Later over coffee Pru stretched planted a leg on Nath's lap and he stroked that lower leg.

She asked if she could speak to him personally and he said fire away.

"My friendship with Gloria has deepened and I think we may soon get um intimate."

"You mean girl on girl?"

"Yes."

"Well she's had a difficult time and appears lonely and I daresay short of sexual opportunities. Good for you, go to it."

"Then you don't mind? I mean she told me you two dated last weekend and she told me she'll be interested in further dates if you press her."

"Well she's a few years older than me, six years in fact."

"That doesn't mean she's too old to fuck."

Nath laughed and said true and Pru should be in for her share.

"Thanks but I wished to explain my thoughts um because..."

She paused and appeared a little uncomfortable.

"Because what?" Nathan asked.

Pru colored and said, "Because I had also been thinking I'd like the occasional return visit to your bed."

Nath smiled and patted her leg and that pleased him immensely because she'd been his worthy sex mentor and in his option they'd appeared to be well-matched in being together like that.

She said, "I realized that and we only drifted apart after I told you I would not like to end up living on a farm and even more particularly your family farm because it's so remote that it's in the middle of nowhere."

"Yes and we agreed there was no point in developing a relationship if you felt like that," Nath said gravely. "I say yes and we must get together occasionally for sex, um say weekly. I was aware that you two have been hitting it off well. Gloria seems to have regained a zest to life, and I shouldn't wonder that's a result of your gentleness."

"Yeah we are socializing pretty regularly and she's told me she feels sexually neglected. That time you had with her, did you try for a butt fuck?

"No and I'm glad you brought that up," Nath laughed. "I'm regularly sexually involved and it's always the pussy being offered, never the ass."

"Well Gloria's not a slut Nath, though I doubt you'll appreciate the distinction because you appear to associate only nice ladies," Pru laughed, fluttering her eyelashes and patting her hair.

"My bet is that it will be offered when the time's right."

"Indeed Nath and the saying is all good things come to those who wait."

Two evening later Matt and Pru met for a drink at the hotel staff bar and Pru told him, "Gloria and I fooled around last night and both enjoyed it. We agreed to not become involved too often, just when lust rises."

Matt said he was delighted for them both and perhaps the three of them should get together occasionally.

Three nights later their first threesome took place in Pru's room, which was a small suite. She had a four-course meal for three set up in the room and Nath arrived with wine.

They had an entree following by a melee on the bed, more food, more fucking and sucking. Fingers went up asses, but not Nath's cock, although he didn't mind as he was pretty much busy elsewhere.

At the conclusion the three of them squeezed into the two-person spa bath and they chatted for almost two hours and then Pru ordered sparkling wine and supper for three be brought to the room..

Over coffee when they'd returned to the spa bath Nath invited them both to the country wedding and thought they should apply for four days from work, beginning on the Friday..

Pru looked pleased and Gloria looked shocked.

"I was joking when I suggested it Nath."

Nath said he understood that but it was a damn good idea. They were his friends and both had wanted to see Nath' family's farm and his horse.

"Oh yes Nath, we want to be in the company of your horse Rusty Bucket in bed," Pru giggled drunkenly.

"Rustproof," Nath replied indignantly.

"Ah yes, have you good hard again yet?"

"I think I'm going to throw up," groaned Gloria, who'd finished up with four different liqueurs.

"Puke into the bath," Pru shrieked. "We won't mind."

She and Nath laughing uproariously as Gloria puked around them.

* * *

At the end of the month Nath, who was in Sydney without a vehicle, hired a pick-up with a metal-covered rear tray for their possessions. The American vehicle had been imported into Australia as a right-hand drive model and there was enough room on the front bench seat for three adults.

The women had expressed surprised they hadn't receive an invitation from the bride's parents to attend the wedding.

Nath explained, "In our rural community usually weddings and funerals are open, anyone can come. However I've notified Mrs Lucas out of courtesy we are coming to the wedding. She said she was delighted that I've got to know friends well enough in Sydney to spend time with me."

"Mrs Lucas is sister of that woman who I told you nailed many times over two years and that's the reason Ada's daughter Mary who I'd been banging split from me when she found out."

"Tell us more in great detail, was this Mary really your first," Pru urged.

The miles slipped by as the threesome ventured 'out back' of Sydney although the real so-called Outback of the arid center of Australia began about a hundred miles farther out west of the Weatherspoon's property.

The three of them recounted sexual experiences happily and after almost 4½ hours driving they reached Dubbo and had lunch.

With another four hours driving to go, Pru took a turn at the wheel.

"Ladies, the farther in we journey the drier and more sparse grazing land becomes. I hope you brought plenty of moisturizes and lip balm."

"The general rule of people out here is that when traveling you stops at every pub you come across, as you might not make it to the next. The reality is if we stay on this road we are in no danger; there's people are on this highway all the time. Local people reckon this highway is as busy as any in outer Sydney."

"I haven't seen any vehicles for some time," Pru said nervously.

"Nor I," added Gloria, clutching Nath's arm.

"Relax ladies, Nath is here," he said. "At the next pub I'll get some drinks into you, and then you'll be fine."

"That sounds sensible. How far is the next pub?"

"Er."

"Nath!"

"Only twenty-something miles away Gloria but rest assured it's there and will be open."

There was absolute silence in the vehicle left Dubbo, Pru looking very pale.

They reached the next pub without mishap, and the two women raced to the bathroom, now aware that it pays to pee whenever you stop in rural Australia as distances between stops can be considerable.

"City folk mate?" asked a truck driver, rolling his cigarette and watching the two fleeing women. He'd correctly taken Nath for a local because of his battered shorts and hat, although looking questionably at the prissy polo shirt.

Thirty minutes later Nat and the women left for the next pub, with Gloria driving.

Pru said, "It was a ratty old pub but had great characters holding up the bar."

"Yeah," Nath said. "Best we move on faster to avoid bowling Roos in the dark."

"Oh, we can't kill kangaroos Gloria, Pru said. Push the speed up to eighty mph.

* * *

"Okay folk, there are the gates to our property. The homestead is just over there to the right, about five miles away."

"Oh, that's nice and handy," said Pru sarcastically.

Nath, who was driving, blasted the horn and flashed his lights as soon as the homestead came into view.

A woman came dashing from the house, dressed in a gingham shirt, jeans and cowboy boots, shouting and waving.

"That's mum," Nath said and to the dismay of the two women said he'd forgotten to tell his mum they were coming but Mrs. Lucas with her motor-mouth would have told his mom the news.

"Ohmigod," cried the women, almost in unison,

Nath's gaze had switched to an enclosure on their left. Some fifteen horses were spaced out in a loose bunch. Nath whistled and one horse reared up and that horse had the women's attention. The horse came thundering towards them, stopped only by the four-strand barbwire fence.

"That's Rustproof," he said proudly.

Sarah Weatherspoon walked up to her son, brushed his hat off and yanked his head down. She then kissed him long and hard, right on the mouth, bawling her eyes out.

"Mum gets a little emotional," he apologized and introduced Pru and Gloria.

"Oh you ladies, look how beautiful you are. Oh our hair. Oh look at those figures to die for," Sarah raved.

"Mum loves going over the top," explained Matt, grinning.

Harry his father came up from a big shed, walking with a limp, following by an elderly man who was gnarled but looked fit and eyed both visiting females rather speculatively.

Pru and Gloria were both very polite to Harry, kissing him but calling him Mr Weatherspoon. But with granddad it was different.

"Oh Nath is always talking about the valuable advice you give him," Pru gushed, kissing and hugging him. "I feel I know you so well. May I call you Charlie?"

Harry and Sarah looked shocked, and Charlie appeared to be thinking about Pru's request.

"Hello Charlie, I'm Gloria," said Gloria striding forward and brushing her blonde curls out of her right eye. "We've heard every so much about you."

She stopped, her breasts right in front and just below stooped granddad's eyes.

"Aren't you going to kiss me Charlie?" she simpered.

Charlie was on to her like a flash, kissing her on both cheeks and saying "Yes, yes, please call me Charlie as he pulled himself against the aggressive bosom.

Minutes later, with everyone sitting with either a glass of wine or a bottle of beer - Charlie sitting snuggly between Pru and Gloria - Sarah took the floor.

"The first item for discussion, Nash what's this Nath thing? Isn't Jonathon good enough for you?"

Nath stared his mother down, something that quite startled her. Then he laughed at her and told her to cool down.

"Didn't you guys modernize one of the farm pick-ups a couple of years ago with a new motor mum?"

"Yes but what's that got to do with the topic under discussion?"

"I've simply modernized my name to fit in better in Sydney."

"But that's not the same."

"It is mum, and anyway my name legally remains Jonathan. Let's move on the conversation."

Bewildered, Sarah looked at Harry for support, but Harry was studying the ceiling. She looked at her father-in-law but he was looking at his grandson, beaming proudly.

"Ah dammit," she said. "I guess a mother has to let go eventually."

She stood up and held out her arms.

Nath waltzed over to her, picked her up in his arms and twirled with her around the polished wood floor.

"Put me down, put me down you big brute," she cried happily while the others cheered and clapped.

"Right," said Sarah, when order was restored. "Every bed for up to 50 miles from here has been taken so I have been over to the old shearing quarters and cleaned them up; they are habitable. The Roskill's are due tonight from Queensland and have hired an 8-seater van and are bringing our Louise and Janis out with them."

"They are Jonathon's sisters, Lou is sixteen and Jan is seventeen," Charlie said to the visitors who noted he'd shortened their names."

"I'm putting the Roskill's in the old shearers' quarters."

"Bad move, mum. You and Ada will want to talk all night. Put Mary, the ladies here and the girls and me out in the shearing quarters."

"But I can't, one man with all females."

"No problem, we know how to handle Nath Mrs Weatherspoon."

"Please call me Sarah, and you too Pru. What did you say Gloria?"

"It's not a problem; you have your girlfriend here with you and Harry and Charlie will also want to jaw with Mr Roskill."

"Aye, and drink themselves legless," Sarah sighed.

Nath jumped to his feet.

"Come on Granddad, it's almost dark. Let's take these two city slickers out and introduce them to a real horse."

Charlie stood up and looked at both women.

"Right, ladies, which one should I be having?"

"You choose Charlie; we're both available," drawled Gloria, exaggerating her slight accent.

Sarah's tongue clicked disapprovingly but they ignored it and went laughing through the door.

As soon as they were outside the fence ringing the homestead Nath let out a piercing whistle. The horse that had been standing alone at the fence, ears pricked, wheeled and loped away a few paces and loped back and cleared the fence with ease, then cantered straight at the small group.

The two women shrieked, and rushed behind the men while the men stood their ground, confidently. But they got covered in dust as Rustproof slid to a stop then walked one pace forward to gently nose Nath, snorting.

Nath stroked the proud neck and horse and man eyed one another deeply.

"Right girls, come for a ride. Who's first?"

"Where are the tools and blankets?"

"We don't need a blanket and saddle and bridle just for a short walk Pru. Come on."

Nath grabbed a handful of mane and with a leap vaulted and swung his right leg over Rustproof's back.

He cupped his left hand and leaning down, told Pru to place her left foot into his hand and leap up, grab his shoulder and swing her other leg over Rustproof's back.

Although apprehensive, she made it over the second attempt, assisted by a timely hand pull from Nath.

They walked around in a circle, Pru marveling the horse could be trained to do that.

"They can be trained but all Rustproof is doing is obeying the signals I give him through leg pressure, although I must say even that is something to marvel at."

Pru realized Nath was strong but the ease with which he lifted her off the horse and lowered her gently to the ground amazed her, especially when there was no saddle to help brace him.

"Have you ridden a horse before, Gloria?"

"Yes and I was an enthusiastic pony club member but that was when I was a kid and before mom and dad sold up and moved us to LA when I was twelve. But I swim, ski and trained in ballet until I was nineteen and so I ought to be able to stay on a horse."

"There's nothing too it," said the now confident Pru, talking like a veteran.

With Nath's minimal assistance Gloria up and hauled herself over Rustproof's back on her first attempt; in fact Nath had to grab her to keep her from going right over.

They set off and Gloria with her hands on Nath's knees said, "You're steering him with your inside legs, aren't you?"

"Perhaps, or it could be mind control."

"Oh yeah? Pull the other one. Now let's gallop."

"No."

"Yes."

"For Christ sake Gloria, I sometimes done that when riding bare-back but you're inexperienced and what's more you are riding pillion where there is more centrifugal force."

"I meant gallop in a straight line, you idiot. I'm not suicidal."

"Mum will kill me if she finds out."

"She won't find out, will she? Look here come your sisters with the Roskill's."

"You're one crazy bitch Gloria. All right, Mum will be too busy with Ada to notice."

They walked along the fence line, waving to the new arrivals who waved back.

Two hundred yards away Nath turned Rustproof and stopped. He peered back to the house but in the fading light he couldn't see if the visitors had gone into the house.

"Right you fucking lunatic. Hook your hands into my belt at the center. That's it. Whatever happens, leave your hands there gripping tightly. If you feel you are falling hold on and just let your legs swing out and I'll try to counter-balance you while yelling to Rustproof to stop. He'll have a better idea than us about what's going on.

"You could break your back in a fall, but more likely you could break a leg. Still want to do it?"

"You've acknowledged you do crazy things, like going to Sydney. What's so different about me wanting to do this?"

"Right, here we go."

They took off with a burst of power and once the initial jerkiness had gone Gloria almost felt that everything was happening in slow motion. She felt in control, beautifully balanced and had a great urge to take her hands away from Nath's belt and hold them out sideways, but she'd already been called crazy.

They went passed the group unloading the two vehicles who must have heard the pounding hoofs, because they were all standing in a line watching silently. They rode down to the gate in the fence line, both patting Rustproof as he walked through it.

"That was the most incredible feeling Nath. Most incredible, I thought I was flying."

"I'm telling you, Gloria. I almost crapped my pants. For one crazy second I thought you were letting go my belt. After that I couldn't feel you; you appeared to have gone weightless."

"Thanks for confidence in me and your horse is magnificent. That gallop was one of the greatest things any man has allowed me to do Nath. But enough of talking emotional crap. Let's get back to them; I wish to see your mum in action."

Sara flared, "Jonathon Weatherspoon are you out of you tiny little mind? Didn't I bring you up to think and act intelligently? You fucking numbskull. You could have killed this darling American woman. You are..."

"I ordered him to do it Sarah. I'm sorry for being responsible for upsetting you but I am out of my mind in exhilaration. Haven't you ever let go and done it?"

"Yes but that's different."

"Is it? Come on Sarah - you were young once. Admit it!"

"Oh you young women of today are so exasperating. Come and meet my daughters and our dearest friends the Roskill's."

Gloria smiled at the group but only saw one person, a slim, elegant and very beautiful young woman. In that split second she was convinced she was looking at Jonathon Weatherspoon's wife-to-be and felt so incredibly happy for him.

"Hello Mary," she said.

"Good evening Gloria."

Both mothers looked astonished.

"Do you two know each other?" Sarah asked.

"No we've never met, but I know who she is," smiled Gloria warmly.

Mary revealed she had humor.

Addressing Sarah she said: "You told me that I would meet Gloria if, quote, 'my fucking son doesn't kill her on that fucking horse', unquote."

"Oh I need a drink," Sarah laughed. "Inside everyone and we'll complete the introductions once we've all got our fingers around a glass. Girls prohibition for you is hereby cancelled until Monday morning."

"Thanks mum, but we broke prohibition to have a couple of compulsory beers on the way here," said her eldest daughter.

As the evening progressed Gloria noticed Nath talking to his sister Janis very intently. She picked up the phone on its long extension cord (cell phones were useless in such a remote area) and went into the passage and closed the door.

It was still Friday, but only fifteen minutes to go, when Nath drove Janis, Louie, Mary, Pru and Gloria to the disused shearing quarters half a mile away. A 4WD vehicle was already there and Janis and Loui drove off across farmland with their fellow university student Carol George, who lived on the neighboring property eleven miles to the north-west. Obviously Nath hadn't wanted his younger sister near the planned group sex romp.

Later, Mary with flushed cheeks laughed and said provocatively, "This is cozy, just four consenting adults."

Nat and the three females had been drinking and chatting since late afternoon for almost four hours, plus drinks earlier in the day.

"Let's all sleep together, dumping mattresses on to the dining room floor," Nath said huskily.

Gloria and Pru listened in fascination to this conversation. Mary and Nath could just as easily been talking about the weather.

"A very sensible idea for you and me but what about Gloria and Pru; they don't um-um collectively do they?"

"We have had um-um as a threesome. Who knows what sleeping arrangement they favor? Why don't you ask them? Oh mum said the couple of bottles of bubbly in the fridge were for the Roskill's."

12