Nathan Gets His Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had Andy tied up against a brick pole in the lounge room. Nathan then pulled a measuring tape out and said, "OK guys, pull your underwear down, and pull Andy's off".

They all tore Andy's off and Nathan cracked up laughing, "Looks like it's only $1,500." They laughed, all hard as a rock from the excitement.

Sarina took the tape. Nathan said, "Don't measure in inches, measure in centimeters today. It could be close."

So she measured Andy. "12cm," she said.

"Oh yes!" yelled Nathan with excitement on his face.

Now the other guys lined up. it was clear that Scott and Steve were a lot bigger. Nathan had not taken his pants off yet.

"Measure the guys," said Nathan

"OK" replied Sarina. "Steve is 17cm, Scott 18cm and Mark is only 13cm."

They all looked at Andy and laughed. "Oh shit, I'd hate to be you," said Scott

"Measure Nathan," said Steve.

Nathan pulled his pants down. It was huge and still floppy. Sarina was looking in shock.

"OK, boys, get out, go home. It is just us three staying here now," Nathan said whilst playing with his huge cock.

"Wait, one more thing before you go. Can you pull the device from my bag and put it on Andy, my boy here?" It was planned, thought Andy, but before he could say anything Nathan told to Sarina cover herself with a towel and give him her g-string. She did and sat in the lounge room watching. Nathan put the g-string in Andy's mouth and used tape around his head to hold it in.

"This is a chastity device, made from strong surgical steel pindick. Only I have a key. I know you're thinking this wasn't part of the deal, but you called me a wanker and I am making it a part of the deal. You had better hope she doesn't like my big cock, but I'm guessing she will, as your 12-year-old-boy's cock is way too small for such a hot babe. And let me tell you, if she likes my cock, I will be keeping you locked up! I will have the key and I will be your master. Yes, Master Nathan," he laughed.

Andy was trying to yell but he couldn't get a word out. Nathan continued, "Don't worry. You and she can still love each other. She will just be fucking me and not you. No need to fuck you anymore if I satisfy her." He was loving this situation.

He had Andy tied up, waiting to watch as he would fuck his hot babe in front of him.

The guys jammed the device on Andy's cock; they adjusted it and locked it. Then they left, all looking amused and wishing they were in Nathan's position, wishing they could stay and watch, but their job was done.

"Oh Sarina, you are so fucking hot. I have wanted this so bad, now come and measure me. Put my cock in your hand and tell me how this useless fiancée of yours has ever managed to make you cum."

"Well, he hasn't," said Sarina.

"What! Haha,"laughed Nathan. "Oh this will be fun. Have you got a measurement?"

"Oh um, it's so big. It's 19cm, I think," she said in light tone.

"I'm not hard yet. Play with my cock and tell me how you like to be fucked," replied Nathan.

"Well, what do you mean, it's even bigger? I don't know. I just think you should do this and get it over with," said Sarina.

She was really wet and just tried to block out Andy and get the job done.

"Now measure, babe," said Nathan.

"22cm," said Sarina in a shocked voice

"That's 4 inches bigger than what you're used to, and I'm way thicker too. You will never feel his little cock again."

Sarina was getting wet, really wet. The alcohol had taken its effect, and the adrenalin had kicked in. She said, "I can't feel him Nathan. He is too small! Please be careful with me, you're so big."

Andy was looking very furious. Nathan had a smile from ear to ear as he pulled Sarina up and put her on the lounge suite.

Nathan then revealed Sarina's freshly waxed pussy. He went down on Sarina; she had promised not to enjoy it but he was great. Andy was ok at oral but Nathan was equal. It took only a few minutes and Sarina climaxed.

She looked at Nathan as he got up from the floor and asked, "Are you ready for a real man?"

Sarina said, "Oh yes, please be gentle."

Andy watched on, tears running down his face. The more he cried, the better Nathan felt.

It took two minutes of gentle thrusting for Sarina not to be in pain; she had never felt such a cock inside her before. After another two minutes she was really getting lost in another world, a new world to her. She was trying not to, as she promised her fiancée, who she loved so much, that she would not enjoy it, but it was too much for her.

The sight of her submissive fiancée watching on as his big hung enemy fucked her properly was too much for her, she started to moan, "Oh Nathan, oh Nathan... fuck yes, I'm cumming, ohhhh my god, oh my god! Fuck yes, please don't stop."

This went on for ages and multiple orgasms, Nathan staring at Andy and feeling like the ultimate superior male. They tried different positions for the next 30 minutes, Nathan had her about to have the best orgasm you could ever imagine and then said, "Will you fuck me again?"

"YES!" she replied.

"You will not fuck him anymore. He cums when I say."

"YES!"

"I am keeping the money, all of it?"

"YES!" she screamed, "Oh please Nathan, never stop."

Sarina was cumming again and had never even imagined an orgasm could feel like this.

Andy was furious, humiliated; he couldn't believe his eyes but she was cumming again. Nathan stared at Andy, "Get used to it, baby cock. I think I am going to love being a part of this relationship, and you will be locked away. No way out except for me. Bolt cutter won't work, tools won't work, you're my bitch... or our bitch," laughed Nathan as he continued to fuck Sarina hard from behind.

After another five minutes Nathan finally let out a massive groan. He took his cock out of her, turned her over on her back and squirted a massive load on her pussy, ass, and stomach. It was a huge load.

He looked at Andy and said, "I will take you out of the ropes, untie you, and take the tape off your mouth. You are to come and lick my cum from her pussy and her body. You are to get every drop or I will keep you locked away for a month. I have the only keys and they are with the other guys at the moment. If you are good I will let you have release from time to time, but no wanking. You will always clean Sarina up after we fuck. you will wear a condom and she will let you dry fuck her ass cheeks until you cum. After that you will wear the chastity device and I will un-cuff you once it is on. Do you both understand"

"Yes!" said Sarina. "That was unbelievable. I am your fuck slave, Nathan."

Andy cried out "Why? Oh OK, but why? Please just leave us!"

Nathan said, "Sarina wants this now, she needs this. Besides I will leave you two alone to love each other. I'll just be down every weekend, if you invite me. And I am guessing if you want release from the chastity device I will be down quite a bit. But remember, you must be hand cuffed to the bed before I will let you out of the device to watch, and the closest you get to tasting her is with my cum on her, do you both understand?"

"Yes, I do. It was unbelievable," said Sarina.

Andy stood, tied still, and lost for words. He was Nathan's slave, a slave to his own fiancée.

Nathan said if Andy tried to fight him that the keys would disappear. The device was well fitted and Andy could tell Nathan was not joking. Nathan took his time untying Andy, laughing the whole time.

He grabbed Andy and took him to Sarina. "Now lean down and clean her up with your tongue."

Andy bent down and licked Sarina's pussy. By surprise, Sarina started to enjoy the licking. Nathan, forcing Andy's head between her legs, said, "Make her cum, make her cum or you will clean my cock with your mouth."

Andy was trying not to swallow Nathan's cum, but with Nathan applying so much pressure it was hard for Andy to breathe let alone avoid the sperm. Andy continued to lick Sarina into another orgasm.

"Now swallow my cum," said Nathan.

Andy swallowed the cum. Sarina laid on the lounge suite, completely satisfied for the first time in her life. Nathan went on to tell Andy that he would be gone for a week and that whole time he would do anything Sarina said. Andy would call Nathan and ask him to stay with them whenever he needed release. With that he waved at Sarina, picked up his clothes, and left.

Sarina went to Andy, hugged and kissed him. "Don't worry babe. I am so sorry, but he was so good. Please don't be mad, but I have never felt like that and I want to feel that again. I like this lifestyle and I hope you accept it... not that you have much choice," Sarina said.

Andy was in shock but knew he had no control. "But we can still make love, right?" he asked.

"Well that's up to Nathan, babe> He has the key and I am guessing he won't let you. Maybe you should apologize for calling him a wanker? I mean, he is a dickhead but he does know how to fuck a woman."

They laid there in each other's arms, both thinking about the future.

That was the first part to the new life of this loving couple. For now, Nathan is the master of these two lovebirds who still love each other dearly. Andy tried to hang out as long as he could, trying hard to remove the device with no luck. It had been three days and Nathan called to demand that Andy lick Sarina to an orgasm every night until he asked for Nathan to return. He was to buy her the sexiest outfit for his arrival and to be cuffed to the chair. Sarina could not wait for Nathan to return and during the next three nights was begging Andy to get Nathan over. Andy finally accepted, through all the frustration he needed to cum. He needed relief from this steel device. Nathan returned and, as promised, after seven days of no release he released Andy for him to dry fuck Sarina's ass cheeks with a condom. Nathan loved to humiliate Andy. This was the ultimate degradation and he would continue to do this for some time.

Nathan threw Andy off as he came and said, "Now it's my turn."

*

thanks for the grammar editing by ChickpeaAlpha

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This.made the little cuckies wet their pampers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i have to agree with the other comment the happy house crap doesbt work in actual forced stories, sabrina cant be in her right mind to think its ok or he wanted it havibg her pretend to be this lovibg wife whipe evwrything goes on is offputting

This feels like consentual none consent not forced in how she acting

This can kind of be seen as a criticism of alot of these kind atories but wvwn people who wabt this in real life under the stress and agression of the situation would cause traina and a fight or flight reaction people strugle instictualy. Its human nature

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I love this life style

I have never been able to make a woman climax with my thing and am only so so with my mouth so I am happy for any woman I have been with when she gets a real man. And licking his cum from her after he has made her climax is good as I can experience her climaxing from my efforts . Superior men deserve being master of men like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

one night I way in on a couple in there room I was at the worry room I had a key for that room when I open the door the man was sucking a dido cock when his wife look up at me I said I am sorry the hotel manger mush gave me the worry key she said that all right I was about to leave and I stop to take a look again at the man he had a bra on and panties she ask if I ever seen a man in women clothes I told her yes miss I have once she ask if I would like to stray and watch I said only if the man fine with this she said yes he be fine with you here he my husband and once a month he my bitch like lasts month I was his now sit on the bed soon you can see more I did as told while I was my hand was on my lap and I was playing with my cock when she saw me she said pull it out and let me see your cock and maybe my bitch will suck your cock I did as told i remove my pants and she saw my thong panties she told her husband look bitch are knew friend is in panties she pull her cock from his mouth and push him over to me now be a good bitch and suck his cock he just put his mouth around my cock and suck the wife came behind me and put her arms around me and start to kiss my neck all I could said was yes she ask you like this yes I told her then you like this more she grab my nipples and pinch them then she ripe my top off and lay me on the bed her dido cock was at my mouth open up she said I did as ask now I was sucking her cock that it bitch suck miss cock while we were in the room I came in his mouth she pull out and said now you two bitches let me see yes my dear pull his panties off and shove your cock up there while I give him more of my cock well after he came she then told us now bitches from now on you two will be my bitch boys and all I could said was yes miss just then the manger was at the door is every thing all right she said yes and thank you she hand him some money I ask her why she did that she told me I knew you were here a lone and out of work I could not pay for your room just then her husband came over and hand me some knew clothes a bra panties and a blouse and a skirt get dress bitch it time to go home well once at there place I sleep in there room I was in a teddy nightie and she was too when her husband came to bed he was just in panties and I could see his big cock now her told me you have a month to learn to be are bitch we pay your bill now we own you I told them yes I will till its pay upwell that night I learn how to suck his cock and give my ass to him one day while I was home with his wife she told me to sit on a chair as she walk by me she told me if she could do my hair I said yes miss as she did she said I think a nice set of ear rings would be nice to show off your hair I said yes well I was done and show a mirror I look nice with them on she remove my blouse and bra now let me put some fake breasts on as she did and then put on a see thought blouse with a lace pink bra when I look in the mirror again I look like a girl she ask if I like them I said yes miss I could get use to them for a month she just smile well after that I start to do there laundry I was show how to wash there by hand and after that we start dinner

he came home around seven o clock he take one look at me and smile well dear I see you made him look more girly yes dear let me look at her he came over very nice now how should you thank your master I thought about it I got on my knees and pull out his cock and suck that right girly you are learning yes dear she is well after supper I did the dishes and clean up went to them she had on her dido cock I walk over to her and sat in front of her she remove my blouse and I turn around and put her cock in my mouth yes my bitch suck me good he came in the room and ask if she need anything in town just what on the list and make sure you get a three month of pills we can not have are bitch with her pills I was still sucking her cock then she pull out that when I ask about the pills she told me you like your breasts right I said yes miss well how would you like to keep them that what the pill will do well now after three month I start to show my breast grow a bit and now I am there bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Only it really blows. dump the bitch and kill the shit head.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
From Curious to Cuckold A vacation threesome doesn't go as planned.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories