Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 01

Story Info
She gives her first blow job to get her first tattoo.
5.9k words
4.41
38k
29

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Despite my intense passion for sex, I was never crazy about pornographic movies. In general, I found the sex to be fake, the stories very corny, and the acting horrid.

That's why I was amazed when I discovered the work of Viv Thomas, a South African who makes pornographic movies in Europe. Not only is the sex in his movies red hot, it's enhanced by heavy doses of foreplay and afterplay, good acting, and intriguing stories. In fact, big chunks of his movies are devoted to non-sexual scenes, which develop the relationships of the people who are eventually shown having sex.

That makes a great enhancement. Whether it's a loving, monogamous couple, a one night stand, or anything in between, the sex is hotter to watch when I understand the sexual motivation of the two people; what makes them desire each other so intimately.

To top it off, Viv's movies are so well produced that if I saw only saw the non-sexual scenes, I'd guess I was watching a mainstream Hollywood movie rather than a porno.

I'm attempting to apply much of Viv's formula to my writing - highly detailed sex enhanced by the stories behind the relationships. In fact, of the approximately 25 chapters that I plan to write of this story, it's very possible that a few of them won't include sex.

In addition, the story also contains two elements I've rarely or never seen in pornography - Native American women and marijuana, which are two of my biggest turn ons.

This story will focus on the title character, whose name is Shannon, covering about 1/3 of a century, from her 18th birthday to her early 50s. I've always found it interesting to see characters develop over a full generation or more as they're shaped by various experiences.

I hope you'll read and enjoy the entire story, and email me your thoughts on it, however good or bad!

*******

Shannon was awoken at 4 AM by knocking on her bedroom window and immediately knew it was the day for which she'd been anxiously waiting for six years - Monday, September 14, 1981; her 18th birthday. Desperately unhappy as long as she could remember with her life in a small, rural Michigan town, she decided on her 12th birthday that when she turned 18, she was moving back to her native Crow Indian reservation in south-central Montana.

The day she made the decision, Shannon shared it with her older sister and best friend, Sheila, who was a little over 4.5 years older. No one else ever knew about it. Sheila initially planned to move with Shannon but now had a boyfriend and decided to stay, while still supporting her sister in the move.

Figuring that their mother and step-father would strongly object to the move and try to interfere, Sheila and Shannon made a plan. Over the last few days before turning 18, Shannon would secretly pack everything that she wanted to take with her - mostly clothes and cassette tapes. Then, on the big day, Sheila would knock on Shannon's window at 4 AM and drive her about an hour to the Grand Rapids bus station.

Sheila and Shannon initially looked like they would grow up just like most in their tribe. But When Shannon was just six months old, her and Sheila's father died of a brain tumor. Not quite a year later, their mother was working as a retail clerk in a small store when she was aggressively pursued by a white tourist who found her very attractive. Lured by his wealth, they married in a quickie ceremony three weeks later and she moved with him to Michigan along with her two daughters.

Over the next 10 years, the new couple had five children together. But Sheila and Shannon never fit in. Both were shy and also grew distant from their mother, while always being distant from their step-father and half-siblings. It wasn't any better at school, where they were the only Native Americans and had little social acceptance. That led Sheila and Shannon to cling to each other - a bond that was further strengthened by their continuing to speak their tribal Crow language to each other. And they spent about eight weeks of every Summer vacation back on the reservation with their maternal grandparents, who made sure that their granddaughters were deeply entrenched in their heritage. It was there that they were by far the happiest.

The negativity of their home and school lives affected Sheila much worse than Shannon. While in her early teens, Sheila made her only close friend other than Shannon - an obese classmate named Jennifer, the only black and the most overweight girl at their school, and the only non-white at the school other than Sheila and Shannon.

When Jennifer got her driver's license, she started regularly driving Sheila down to Grand Rapids, where they hung around a rough crowd. There Sheila found her first boyfriend, a much older gang member who was a very bad influence. He got Sheila into heavily smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, and smoking marijuana. Sheila, in turn, got Shannon to do those things. Shannon was crazy about marijuana and liked alcohol and tobacco, but never went overboard with the latter two, especially alcohol, seeing that it was badly harming her older sister, who Shannon had previously looked up to very much. Sheila also became obese while Shannon stayed in shape by being on her school cross country, swimming, and softball teams.

Shannon was also left very uncomfortable by her few meetings with Sheila's boyfriend and used that as a warning for her own love life. Since the age of 12, Shannon had been aware that she was bisexual but had still never experienced romance with either a man or a woman. Even though she craved it, she wasn't so desperate for it that she would settle for someone with whom she wasn't deeply in love.

Shannon also fared far better as a student. She had a 3.5 GPA in high school while Sheila dropped out of school at the age of 16 as her grades were plummeting because of her alcoholism.

As Shannon and Sheila exchanged a long and tearful hug goodbye near the entrance to the bus, they promised to write to each other frequently and visit each other as often as possible. Shannon's bus left right on schedule at 6 AM and, after connections in Chicago and Fargo, North Dakota, she was scheduled to arrive in Billings, Montana at about 10 AM the next day. There she planned to get her first tattoo and then call her maternal grandparents to pick her up. Though she knew that they would joyously welcome her to move in with them, she didn't tell them in advance about her plan, fearing that they would let their guard down and mention it to their daughter.

Shannon planned to start college somewhere near the reservation for the Autumn semester of the next year. Having graduated from high school four months earlier, she wanted to take a year off and fully re-connect with her heritage before resuming her education. She also knew that in Montana, unlike Michigan, she would have unlimited access to marijuana thanks to her and Sheila's close friend Gina Marie. Though it wasn't her biggest reason for the move, Shannon was excited that she would now be able to get fucked up anytime she wanted, which was every day.

While Shannon was on her 1,400 mile journey, listening to her punk and new wave cassettes through her headphones, she wondered how much she had to offer - if she had been rejected by her peers for good reason or simply because she was shy and of a different race. The truth was the latter. Shannon was super intelligent, with an IQ of 162, and graduated sixth in a high school class of 64.

She was also stunningly beautiful - 5'7" and 145 lbs. with dark skin and a medium bone structure. Her breasts were little more than her nipples, so small that she never wore a bra, and that bothered her greatly. But she had a perfect ass and thighs of pure muscle, resulting from her athletic activities. To top it off, she had ultra-hot size 8.5 feet and, best of all, massively luscious soles, highlighted by the bottom of her toes being slightly curved and looking very puffy. Her jet black hair was cut short, almost dyke level, but she was otherwise feminine. Her skin was gorgeous and she never wore cosmetics of any kind. She wore a light pair of glasses that underscored both her intellect and sexiness. And, because of her upbringing and being let down by her older sister, Shannon had also learned to be very independent and responsible. She had a lot to offer any man of substance. And, much to her surprise, she would learn that the next day.

Shannon arrived at the Billings bus station right on schedule at 10 AM, after a 28 hour trip. She was tired, but not as much as she could've been. On each of the three bus rides of her journey, she was seated alone and therefore lay down a lot. As she collected her large suitcase, the first thing she did was go to a phone booth, look through the yellow pages, and try to find a tattoo shop. This was the early 80s, when tattoos were almost exclusively limited to the fringes of society, so she found only one listing in the whole city. She wrote down the address, went to the bus station gift shop, bought a map of the city, and walked to the shop.

Shannon felt so excited and energized during her walk that it caused her to forget how tired her body was, even while dragging her suitcase and wearing a backpack, both of which were very full. Having long felt like an outcast, she was in awe of people who were heavily tattooed. Just as many people long look forward to going to bars on their 21st birthdays, Shannon had long looked forward to getting her first tattoo on her 18th birthday. And now that it was about to happen, just one day late, she was even more excited than she anticipated.

After about half an hour, she arrived at the tattoo shop, which was a very small shack. She looked inside and was in for a very pleasant surprise. Standing behind the counter was a bulky middle aged white man who had a shaved head and a black goatee. He was wearing a sleevless shirt, revealing that his arms were almost completely covered by tattoos. He was 5'11", 255 lbs., smoking a cigarette, and patiently waiting for a customer. Shannon's heart began to race as proverbial hearts sprouted from her whole body. She quickly moved away from the window so he couldn't see her until she spruced up her appearance. She brushed her hair, then gargled mouthwash for about a minute, wanting to look good and have fresh breath for the guy. She was wearing a plain black sweatshirt, tight black jeans, black underpants, black socks, and black boots. She usually wore all black when she wanted to feel sexy.

Shannon nervously walked in, dragging her suitcase behind her. The man was very pleasantly surprised. About 95% of his clientele was male and most of the few women who entered his shop were not very good looking. He'd always been strongly attracted to Native American women, but had never been with one. He also was fascinated by Native American culture. Though his voice was generally deep, rough, and monotonous, he instantly greeted Shannon by saying in a warm and welcoming tone "Hi, may I help you?"

"I'd like to get a tattoo," she meekly replied while approaching the counter.

"Are you 18?" he asked. At that, Shannon eagerly pulled her wallet out of her front right pocket, took out her driver's license, at showed it to him. He looked at it and took notice of her date of birth. "Oh, getting your first tattoo for your 18th birthday, huh?!"

"Yeah!" she said, smiling and shyly looking at the floor.

"Are you here on vacation?" he asked, seeing that she had a Michigan driver's license and a suitcase.

"No, I'm from here and just moved back here!"

"Well, welcome home!"

"Thanks!"

"Do you have any ideas of what you'd like to get?"

'Yes!" she said as she took off her backpack, unzipped it, pulled out a binder, opened it, and pulled out picture of a Native American tapestry. She shyly but enthusiastically handed the copy to the man and said "This!"

"That looks nice. Where do you want it?"

Cupping her upper/outer right arm with her left hand, she said "Right here."

"How big do you want it to be?"

Moving her left hand from just above her right elbow all the way up to the shoulder, she said "From about here to here."

"That's no problem," he said, "I can do it for $200." Those words were deflating for Shannon. She had only about $40 with her and had never had any idea what tattoos cost. The man noticed the immediate dampening of her mood and felt bad about it. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

"I don't have that much," she replied glumly. "I guess I'll come back when I have more money saved up. Thanks anyway."

But a couple of seconds after she turned toward the door, a light bulb went off his his head and he immediately reacted to it. "Hey, wait. I'll make you a special deal." Shannon quickly turned around in excitement, hoping that he was going to make an offer for a discount, an installment plan, or something similar. But instead, he walked to the front door, locked it, turned around the sign to the closed side, and turned out the lights, while Shannon stood and watched in confusion. "Come with me," he instructed her, and walked back to the other room, where the tattooing was done. She followed and as soon as she was in that room, he immediately locked the door.

He stood still about a foot in front of her and stared at her intensely like a predator about to move in on his prey. Meanwhile, she shyly and nervously stared down at the floor. This was the first time that she'd even been alone with a man, and it showed very clearly. More than a minute passed and neither moved or said a word. Then, finally, Shannon spoke very awkwardly. "So what are you going to charge me?"

"No money," He said.

She suddenly got naively amazed. "You mean you're going to do it for free?!"

"No."

Her confusion then returned. "I don't get it, then."

At that, he pulled out the chair from under his desk and set it a few feet in front of her. Then he unbuttoned his jeans. As he started to do so, Shannon half wanted to run and half wanted to dive into this man to whom she was extremely attracted. From there, he unzipped his jeans, placed his thumbs inside the elastic waistband of his underpants, and pulled his jeans and underpants down to his ankles, causing his 6.5" hard on to pop out and revealing that his legs were as tattooed as his arms, which got Shannon even more excited about him.

Then he sat on the edge of the chair, held his cock in his left hand, and said in a matter-of-fact tone "I want you to give me a blow job."

Shannon's heart was beating faster than it ever had before and sweat began to drip from her forehead. She was afraid that this man might harm her but she was also the most turned on that she had ever been. And, having no romantic or sexual experience, she was amazed that a man she found to be so hot was interested in her. Her eyes went back and forth from his cock to his leg tattoos. While waiting for her, he lit a cigarette and started smoking it. After about a minute of staring at him after he sat down, she glanced up and looked at him in the eyes. She found his stare so serious and so intimidating that she feared he wouldn't take no for an answer. But she also loved feeling so dominated by such a hot hunk of a man.

A few seconds later, short of breath, she began walking toward him very slowly and with very small steps. As she got to the chair, she bent down and rested her knees on the tile floor, then took his shaft in her left hand and his balls in her right hand. She closely stared all over his fuckstick for a few seconds, clearly fascinated by it. She intensely desired this man but wasn't sure if she would find giving oral sex to be repulsive or not. So she started by just giving his head a very light kiss. Realizing that didn't bother her, she took out her tongue and lightly licked his head. That didn't bother her, either. Then she took his entire head in her mouth and kept slowly going deeper until she had gotten as much of it into her mouth as she could, which was all but about 1.5" of it. At that point, she began to suck and lick it.

The man had shown no reaction so far. Based on her seeming so unsure of what she was doing, he was almost certain that this was Shannon's first blow job and that she had a long way to go in developing her skills. But he still enjoyed watching her and he hoped that his lack of a reaction would motivate her to try her best. It did. She was afraid that if she didn't do a good enough job, he wouldn't give her the tattoo. By now she didn't think that he would physically harm her, but she wasn't sure, which made her a little afraid.

So in a desperate attempt to find something he liked, she started frantically rolling her tongue all over his cock. Suddenly, when she licked him just under his head, he lightly gasped. That gave her a little confidence, so she started licking in a circular motion around the edge of the head. Then his body tightened and he began breathing heavily. At that point, she looked at his face for the first time since she began the blow job. He looked at her encouragingly and said softly "Ooh yeah, that's it, baby girl. I knew you could do it."

After a few more minutes, she began to get fairly comfortable with what she was doing and decided to try something a little different. Realizing that much of her saliva had leaked out, she took out his cock and, as if it were a toy, playfully ran it all over her cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. Her face and his cock were both so wet that the cock easily slipped and slid all over. While she did that, she looked at him straight in the eyes and smiled for the first time since she was in the lobby. He quickly smiled back at her and at that point, she decided that she was ready to fully dive into this encounter.

Shannon then took his fuckstick back into her mouth and started stroking him off with her lips in a slow and steady rhythm while resuming her licking under his head. That caused his moaning and speaking to get louder and more intense. "Ooh yeah, baby girl, that's it. I knew you'd be into this," he said as he began running his fingers through her hair. At that moment, she realized that her virgin cunt was dripping, which made her feel even hotter. As the blow job went on, he kept gasping until finally, about 10 minutes after her lips first met his cock, he felt his orgasm building up. "Baby girl, I'm gonna come," he gasped excitedly. Shannon was nervous, fearing that she would find come to be nasty. But wanting so much to please him, she kept on the way she had been going.

A few seconds later, he gave her his first shot. It went into her mouth at such a perfect angle, it actually got into her nose. She slightly jumped in surprise and a was little uncomfortable, but wasn't in pain. She kept stroking just as she had been, but he titled his cock slightly upward so that his remaining shots hit the roof of her mouth. Correctly guessing that he would want her to swallow, she initially swallowed only a small drop to make sure she could handle it. Neither the taste nor the texture bothered her, so she quickly swallowed the rest of the load and felt very sexy as it went down. At that, she looked up at him blankly, hoping for a sign of approval. He smiled and she immediately reciprocated.

He then lay back in his chair, patted on the edge, and said "Come here, baby girl." Shannon got up and sat there, then reclined in his arms. At that point, he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and asked "Do you smoke, baby girl?"

"Yes," Shannon responded. That answer was actually an exaggeration. Since the age of 13, she had smoked a few tobacco cigarettes, mostly when she was hanging out with Sheila and trying to look cool. Other than that, though, Shannon rarely consumed tobacco, because of health concerns. But she had done it enough that it didn't cause her to cough, and she told the man yes because she thought that it would make her seem cool to him. Upon her answer, he handed her a cigarette and started to grab one for himself, but then she suggested "How about we share one?" She loved the intimacy of that idea.

12