Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 03

Story Info
She smokes weed until passing out, aims at keeping Butch.
3.7k words
4.29
21k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she dragged her suitcase next door to her grandparents' house, Shannon felt the happiest and most optimistic she'd ever felt. After all those agonizingly slow years, she was back in her beloved Montana to stay permanently, she was going to reside with her grandparents and spend much of her time next door with her best friend, she had unlimited access to marijuana, she had a new tattoo with many more on the horizon, and best of all, she had a new boyfriend who she was totally crazy about.

She knocked on her grandparents' front door, and they answered in just a few seconds, looking very happy but not surprised to see her. The three did a group hug and Shannon questioned their lack of surprise. They explained that Sheila called, informing them of Shannon's impending arrival, so that they wouldn't worry if their daughter called and said that Shannon was missing.

Shannon's grandparents were very nice people who were content living a very simple life. They were 58 and in good health, but rarely went anywhere other than church and the grocery store. They had been married for 42 years and were very happy together. Most evenings they watched TV and went to bed about 10 PM. A late night for them was staying up for the 11 O'clock news.

They did have a big generation gap with Shannon, but they adored her nevertheless. They didn't understand her taste in music or fashion, and they wouldn't approve of her marijuana consumption, her bisexuality, her profane vocabulary, or her having sex outside of marriage, but they didn't try to run her life, either.

Shannon accepted that they were good people who were simply very old fashioned. Out of respect for them, whenever she was in their presence, she behaved very properly and didn't discuss any of her activities that they would disapprove of.

Shannon and her grandparents spent the next few hours catching up, and then she said she was going to settle into her new room. The house had only two bedrooms - her grandparents' room and the guest room, which Shannon was now going to take.

But Shannon decided to wait at least a day to fully unpack and arrange her belongings. First, she felt an urgency to write a letter to Butch. She wanted to keep herself fresh in his mind and nurture their new relationship. At that time, long distance phone calls were too expensive to make regularly, so while they were apart, letters were the only communication that she could regularly afford.

Her letter read:

My dearest Butch:

I'm so happy, amazed, and overwhelmed to suddenly have such a sweet, sexy, romantic, and talented man; especially one who likes me for the woman I am.

Yesterday was the absolute best day of my life. All the years that guys showed no interest in me, I felt so unattractive and worthless. Now that I have a real man, I realize how unimportant and empty those guys are.

It's too soon to tell what the future holds for us, but I think there's a very big chance that everything can work out and we can be a happy couple for a long time. I promise I'll give my all to make you happy.

Giving you blow jobs to get tattoos is a super great deal, especially because I love both tattoos and giving you blow jobs! But I like you so much that even after I'm done getting tattoos, I'll still be happy to give you all the blow jobs you want, and any other kind of sex, too.

With all my heart, thank you so much for everything. I cherish all that we've shared and am so excited about everything we'll share together in the future. I hope to see you again very soon!

Hugs, kisses, and blow jobs from your baby girl,

Shannon

Immediately under her name, she wrote her phone number.

Upon finishing the letter just before 9 PM, Shannon placed the letter and one of her senior pictures into an envelope, then mailed it at a box down the street. From there, she went straight to Gina Marie's house. Inside the house, Gina Marie and Beth were sitting side by side on the couch, each dressed in nothing but a long T shirt and each resting her feet on the coffee table. Also on the coffee table were a cigar box containing the joints and a lighter, and some potato chips and snack cakes for the hunger that always accompanied their marijuana consumption. A jazz radio station was playing on the stereo at moderate volume. Upon hearing Shannon's knock, Gina Marie shouted "Come on in!"

Shannon entered the house, took off her shoes, and sat down on the left of Gina Marie, who was in the middle. Gina Marie grabbed a joint and a lighter and handed them to Shannon, saying in the process "Girl, you've been waiting so long for this, you get to go first!"

Shannon lit the joint and inhaled. The THC had never felt so good hitting her brain. Within a few seconds, she experienced the sensory enhancement and overall euphoria that she had missed for the last four months. Right after she finished inhaling, she grinned widely and said in easygoing excitement "Oh fuck, you two grow the best fuckin' shit!"

As Shannon passed the joint to Gina Marie, Beth said "Thanks for telling us that, honey!"

"You're very fuckin' welcome!" Shannon said, sounding almost like she was in ecstasy.

"We hardly ever share our weed with anyone else, so we're glad to hear we do a good job!"

Gina Marie and Beth also became euphoric very quickly, and making the situation even better was that none of them ever became obnoxious when stoned. They were all very pleasant, friendly, coherent, and relaxed.

After just about half an hour, Beth went to bed. She was a cashier at a nearby grocery store and had to be at work at 7 AM the next morning. "If I do too much of this shit tonight, I won't be worth shit at work tomorrow!" she said as she got up to go to bed.

"When's your next day off?" Shannon asked.

"Sunday," Beth replied. "Which means I can get totally stoned out of my fuckin' mind on Saturday!"

"Sounds like we have a date!" Shannon said, in humor but also seriousness.

"Honey, we have a date every fuckin' day! The only question is whether I do a little or a lot!" said Beth, who was just outside the entrance to her room when finishing that comment.

Shannon then asked Gina Marie if it was okay to play a cassette that Shannon had brought along - Romeo Void's "It's a Condition." Having always felt alienated from the mainstream, Shannon listened mostly to underground music, such as punk and new wave; genres that were unfamiliar to Gina Marie, who listened mostly to pop and jazz. Gina Marie put on the tape, which Shannon had wanted to listen to stoned since first hearing it a few weeks earlier. She wasn't disappointed. The marijuana enhanced the listening experience for her. And Gina Marie enjoyed the album more than she expected, finding it to be sexy.

Shannon loved Beth but was glad she went to bed early on this night. Sometimes, such as now, Shannon loved having Gina Marie all to herself. And making it even more exciting for Shannon is that she had come up with a subtle way to gauge whether Gina Marie might be sexually interested in women. And since Gina Marie had lower inhibitions while stoned, now seemed like the perfect time to try.

"Gina Marie?" Shannon asked, her voice dripping with curiosity but also gentleness.

"Yeah?" Gina Marie responded.

"Is it okay if I ask you a couple of questions about the time you were in jail?" Up to that point, Shannon only knew about Gina Marie's jail term from Sheila. Gina Marie had told Sheila about it through letters.

"Oh yeah, I don't mind talking about it at all," Gina Marie said assuringly.

"What was it like?"

"It really wasn't that bad. It was only for 20 days and I made one of my best friends there. None of the guards or the other inmates ever mistreated me or anything like that. I still got food, I still got to shower, I still got a clean bed, I still got to watch TV. Really, the worst part was not being able to get laid or fucked up for 20 days!"

"Did any girls ever try to have sex with you?!" Based on movies, Shannon had an idea that women's prisons were filled with dominating lesbians. Her hope was that a woman had made a sexual advance at Gina Marie and that based on how she described it, Shannon would get an idea of how Gina Marie would feel about sex with a woman.

"No!" Gina Marie said laughing. "There were a couple of girls in there who were kinda dyke acting, but I wasn't around 'em much!"

"What would you have done if they did try to have sex with you?!"

"I don't know, I guess tell 'em I'm straight and not into girls!"

"What if they wanted to go down on you, and you closed your eyes and pretended it was a man doing it?!"

"I've heard that lesbos are good at giving face, but if I knew it was a woman, I think that would just ruin it for me in my mind!"

At that point, Shannon was fully convinced that Gina Marie was totally straight. Shannon was disappointed but accepting, and transitioned away from that subject.

"How'd your mom take it when you went to jail?"

"She was cool about it. She just said 'Hey, girl, you fucked up, but I still love you just as much as I did before. Just don't do it again!'"

"That's good! She's awesome!"

"Fuck yeah, she's the best!"

"By the way, how'd you get caught?!"

"I was so fuckin' stupid! I'd stolen so much shit from that store over the years, like probably over 50 things..."

"50?! Are you fucking serious?!"

"Oh yeah," Gina Marie said in a serious tone, while nodding and opening her eyes widely to emphasize that she wasn't exaggerating.

"Like, what kind of shit did you steal?"

"Clothes, jewelry, cigarettes, alcohol, tapes. Shit that's a lot easier to hide. But because I'd never been caught, I figured I could get away with stealing a TV, too. So I went back to the electronics department and loaded the most expensive TV they had into a shopping cart. I thought the people at the front of the store would think I paid for it at the electronics counter. But as soon as I took one fuckin' step outside, their security guard busted me and I was like 'Oh shit.'"

"What happened after that?"

"He took me to this office and stayed there with me until the cops got there to arrest me. But the guy who arrested me was this white stud, and when he handcuffed me, oh shit, I got fuckin' wet!"

"That would get me wet, too! Even though Butch didn't handcuff me, I got majorly turned on by how forceful he was with me!"

"Shit, girl, I'd love a guy to seduce me like that!"

"I know you would! So what'd you do the day you got out of jail?"

"What the fuck do you think I did?!"

"Get majorly fucked up?!"

"Oh yeah! Mom was out there waiting for me and as soon as I was released, we came straight back here and smoked 'til we fuckin' passed out!"

"I wish I could've been there!"

"Me too, girl!"

"Do you stay in touch with any of the girls you met in jail?"

"Just my cell mate, but she's one of my best friends besides you and mom. She's a white girl named Angie and she's a big time stoner, too."

"Is she out now?"

"Yeah, and we get together every couple of months. She lives down in Wyoming and we take turns visiting each other."

"Can I go with you sometime when you visit her?"

"Oh yeah, you two'll get along great. And she loves our culture, too."

Shannon and Gina Marie continued smoking until Shannon passed out at about 1:30. Gina Marie then lay Shannon down, put a pillow under her head and a blanket over her, covering everything up to her neck, and went to bed.

Gina Marie woke up a little after 12 PM and groggily walked out to the living room to check up on Shannon, who was still in a deep sleep. Figuring that Shannon would continue to sleep for a few more hours, Gina Marie went into the kitchen and smoked another joint while working on her bead art.

At about 3:45, Beth arrived home from work, saw Shannon still asleep on the couch, and then went into the kitchen. There her daughter had completed several necklaces that day while intermittently smoking more marijuana.

"Hey mom!" Gina Marie said, getting up from the table and approaching Beth.

"Oh, Gina Marie!" Beth softly said, as the two hugged. Beth felt exhausted from the night before and the eight hour shift she just completed. "How long as she been asleep?!"

"Since about 1:30!"

"I think we got her the most fucked up she's ever been!"

"We sure did!" At that, Gina Marie walked over to the ash tray on the kitchen table, where a partly consumed joint was resting. She put it between her mother's lips and lit it. Beth took one inhalation, then passed the joint to her daughter, who did the same.

Beth stood still for a few seconds, showing no reaction. But as she felt the THC go to work, she suddenly felt even more drowsy. "Okay, I'm gonna lie down 'til dinner!"

"Yeah, you could use the rest! I'm gonna keep working on these necklaces 'til Shannon gets up!"

"At the rate she's going, that might not be 'til tomorrow!"

Both mother and daughter laughed and then Beth went to bed. She was so tired that she almost immediately fell asleep on top of the blankets, fully dressed except for her shoes, which she took off as soon as she got home.

Finally, a few minutes after 6:00, Shannon woke up after sleeping for over 2/3 of a day. She immediately noticed that Gina Marie was in the kitchen. Shannon then looked at her watch. "Shit," she thought to herself. "I missed a chance to sleep with her again."

Shannon then immediately got up and stumbled into the kitchen. Gina Marie had her back to the living room and therefore didn't see her friend get up.

"Good morning!" Shannon said as she entered the kitchen.

"Good morning?!" Gina Marie asked in humor as she turned around.

"Okay, good afternoon, good evening, or whatever the fuck it is!" Shannon said as she sat down next to Gina Marie.

"How are you feeling?!"

"I'm tired as fuck, but in the last two days, I've moved back here, I've given my first blow job to the hottest guy I've ever seen, I've gotten my first tattoo, and I've gotten the most fucked up I've ever gotten! So I think I'm having one fucking amazing week!"

"You sure are, girl, and you deserve it!"

That night after dinner, the three women shared two joints. Beth then went to bed, having another 7:00-3:30 shift the next day, while Shannon and Gina Marie spent the night at Shannon's house. Shannon was very conscious about not neglecting her grandparents and was trying to spend her time about equally between their house and Gina Marie's.

That night, Shannon and Gina Marie slept together in Shannon's bed and woke up about 9:30 the next morning. After showering together and having breakfast, they had a long and pleasant conversation with Shannon's grandparents. It was hard for Shannon and Gina Marie to curb their language and subject matter, but they did so out of respect for their elders.

At about 12:30, the phone rang. Shannon answered, simply because she was sitting the closest to the phone. "Hello?" she said.

"Hi, baby girl," said Butch, sounding very serious and equally horny, just as when he asked Shannon for the blow job.

Shannon froze. She would've been willing to talk sexy to him in front of Gina Marie, but not her grandparents. Complicating the situation even further was that there wasn't another phone in the house. Figuring out by Shannon's nervousness that it was Butch on the phone, Gina Marie grinned and winked at Shannon, which added to her nervousness.

After a few seconds, Shannon spoke nervously. "Yes?"

"I just got your letter and picture, baby girl. I have a three day load built up. I just need to know if you're going to come over tonight and take care of it for me, or if I need to go to the restroom and jack off while I look at your picture and think about everything I want to do with you."

Shannon was extremely excited now, as well as equally nervous. She didn't know what to say with her grandparents in the room, but she desperately wanted to make sure that she didn't miss out on the chance to be with Butch that day. And she also wanted him to know that she would gladly visit him anytime he asked.

Several seconds passed while Shannon tried hard to think of what to say. Then Butch said "Well, I'm very horny for you, so I guess I better go pump myself dry..."

"No!" Shannon interrupted. "Please don't!"

"Does that mean you're coming over tonight!"

"Of course I am!"

"Are your grandparents there in the room with you; is that why you're not saying much?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, that makes sense now! At first I thought you just didn't want to see me anymore!"

"No, please don't ever think that!"

"I won't anymore, baby girl! So what time do I pick you up?"

"Name it!"

"I close the store at five, so how about six?"

"That'll be perfect!"

"You want me to pick you up where I dropped you off!?"

"That'll be perfect, too!"

"Okay, baby girl. I'll see you at six."

"Okay!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

To avoid Shannon's grandparents asking who was on the phone, as soon as Shannon hung up, Gina Marie made a comment on a completely unrelated matter. Her strategy worked and the phone call never came up.

At about 3:45, Beth returned home from work. Upon seeing her car, Shannon told her grandparents that she and Gina Marie were going to help Beth make dinner.

As the two young women left the house, Gina Marie grinned and said "Well..."

That was all she needed to say. Shannon excitedly responded "He's picking me up at your house at six!"

Gina Marie's mouth hung open in awe. Initially she was merely excited for Shannon, but then after a few seconds had another thought, which she verbally expressed. "That means mom and I get to see him!"

"That's right!" Gina Marie screamed just like a teenage girl. Shannon laughed and added "Let's not tell your mom! I want her to be surprised!"

"Great idea!"

Shannon, Gina Marie, and Beth had dinner amid a very humorous and irreverent conversation that moved out to the living room when they were all done eating. And at six on the dot, the doorbell rang.

Shannon and Gina Marie looked at each other and smirked. Seeing that neither one had made a move to answer the door, Beth did. As she opened it, her eyes and mouth opened widely in awe as she saw Butch, wearing a sleeveless shirt and smoking a cigarette. Gina Marie was watching from a couch and had a very similar facial reaction!

"Is Shannon here?" he asked.

"She sure is!" Beth responded as she fully opened the door and stepped back for him to enter.

Shannon immediately got up and walked fast toward him. "Good to see you again, baby girl!" Butch told her.

"You, too!" Shannon replied, blushing. She and Butch hugged tightly and briefly kissed on the lips. Then, as the two held each other, Shannon turned her head to the other two women and said "Gina Marie, Beth, this is my boyfriend, Butch!"

"Hi, Butch!" Gina Marie said. "We've heard a lot about you!"

"We sure have!" added Beth.

"Oh yeah?!" Butch asked humorously. Then he looked at Shannon eye to eye. "You've been talking about me, baby girl?!"

"Yes," Shannon said, "because I think you're so fucking amazing and I'm proud to have you as my boyfriend!"

"I'm proud of you, too, baby girl!" At that, the two had another quick kiss on the lips. Then, looking across the room to Gina Marie and Beth, he said "It was nice meeting you two!"

"It was nice meeting you, too!" they said almost simultaneously.

"Come over any time!" Beth added.

"I'll be glad to come over any time my baby girl's here!" At that, he placed his right hand on her right shoulder and started directing her to the door. Shannon then placed her left hand in the back left pocket of his jeans and, as she and Butch walked out, she turned around, winked, and gave them the thumbs up sign with her right hand.

Gina Marie and Beth grinned at her. As soon as she was out the door, they looked at each other in amazement. After a few seconds, Gina Marie spoke first. "So what did you think?"

12