Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 04

Story Info
She smokes weed, gets pissed on, and gets her cherry popped.
3k words
4.31
27.3k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butch walked Shannon up to his truck and opened the door for her. As soon as he started the truck, the couple instantly started holding hands. Shannon was unable to hide her grin and overall excitement. Butch, in sharp contrast, showed little emotion, which was very typical of him, but he had the same feelings that Shannon did.

At first, the unspoken communication was enough, but as Butch pulled onto the highway, Shannon began the verbal conversation, sounding very typical of a teenager experiencing romance for the first time. "I know it's only been three days," she said, then paused for a few seconds. "But I missed you so much!"

"I missed you, too, baby girl," Butch replied. At that, Shannon gently kissed his right hand. Butch responded by kissing her left hand, while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Your friends must be stoners," Butch observed.

Because he made that comment with no emotion at all, Shannon had no idea if he was speaking for or against marijuana consumption, or simply making a neutral observation. She hoped that he did weed, but in case he didn't, and especially in case he was against it, she tried to ascertain his feelings about weed before revealing that she did it.

"What makes you think that?!" she asked.

"If you haven't figured out that they're stoners, you must not know anything about weed. They have the most weed smelling house I've ever been in."

"Does that bother you?!"

"No, not at all. I'm a stoner, too!"

Ecstatic to hear that, Shannon grinned and enthusiastically responded "That's super cool, because I am, too!"

"Are you serious, baby girl?!" Butch asked.

"Totally serious! Weed is just about my favorite thing in the would and I know I'll love doing it with you!"

"I'll love that, too, baby girl."

"Hey, you wanna go back and get some shit from Gina Marie and Beth so we can get fucked up together tonight?!"

"We don't need to, baby girl. I've got plenty at home."

"That's awesome, but if you ever run out, you can get some from them anytime! They grow their own!"

"I'll keep that in mind. It's always good to have another connection."

"Fuck yeah! When I lived in Michigan, sometimes I went months without it! I'm glad those days are over!"

"Where'd you get such a filthy mouth, baby girl?!"

"You like it when I say 'fuck?!'"

"Ooh yeah, baby girl," Butch responded, sounding very horny.

"Well then, I'll have to say it a whole fucking lot for you!"

"Yes you will!"

They spent most of the remainder of the trip catching up on the last three days. As they parked in the driveway of Butch's house about 45 minutes later, he suddenly turned to her and said "Baby girl, you forgot your suitcase. Do you want me to take you back to get it."

"I didn't forget it," Shannon responded in a very serious tone as she turned and faced him.

"Yes you did, baby girl. All you brought along was that folder." Shannon had been holding a folder in her right arm since Butch picked her up.

"You're right that I didn't bring my suitcase," Shannon said in the same serious tone, "but I didn't forget it. I left it at home on purpose."

"Why?" Butch asked, having no clue.

"Why the fuck would I want to wear any clothes when I'm around you?" Hearing that made Butch's cock throb. After he paused for a few seconds in shocked excitement, Shannon added "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to pay for my next tattoo."

Butch was now rock hard and ready to dive into her right there in the truck. He had been extremely attracted to her from the start, and now that was greatly enhanced by her unexpected aggressiveness. He was amazed that she'd come so far after being so shy and nervous just three days earlier.

After the two stared intensely at each other for a few seconds, Butch got out of the truck, as did Shannon almost immediately afterward. The two met in front of the truck and walked to the house, holding hands with their fingers interlocked.

Upon entering Butch's house for the first time, the first thing that Shannon noticed is that it smelled just like Gina Marie's house - in other words, like marijuana. Butch turned on the overhead light, revealing the living room, whose walls were heavily decorated with a combination of motorcycle memorabilia and paintings.

Shannon looked around with a lot of interest and savored the smell for a few seconds, then noticed that Butch was already nude and sitting on the edge of one of the couches, ready for his payment. And getting her even more excited was discovering, upon seeing him topless for the first time, was that he was even more tattooed than she realized. In addition to his arms and legs, most of his front upper body was covered by tattoos as well.

"Are you ready for me, Butch?" asked Shannon in her most sensual voice.

"Ooh yeah, baby girl," Butch responded in total ecstasy.

At that, Shannon grabbed a pillow off of the couch and dropped it on the floor to use as a cushion for her knees. She then knelt and went to work with far more confidence and none of the nervousness that characterized her first blow job just three days earlier.

She grabbed his shaft with her right hand and his head with her left hand, turned it to her left at a 90 degree angle, and sucked the area right under his spout while licking it at the same time. Butch immediately knew that Shannon's skills had already improved dramatically. He gasped loudly as his mouth hung open and his neck tilted back. "Oh shit, baby girl, that's a proper blow job," he said.

Shannon kept up the licking and sucking and Butch's reaction stayed the same. She noticed he was so hard that some of the veins in his cock were popped out very far.

Then, using her right hand, she grabbed his scrotum and lifted it so that his hard on was sandwiched between her hand and his abdomen. From there, she began rubbing him immediately under his spout with her left thumb and licking the back of his scrotum. The moment her tongue touched his scrotum, he gasped very loudly and threw his head back with his eyes closed as his body was filled with complete sexual euphoria.

After keeping her tongue still for a few seconds, she glided it up to his balls, then pulled her tongue away for a couple of seconds and repeated the process over and over.

Shannon was being very methodical, showing Butch that she'd be content to do this all day. It didn't take long, though, before the stimulation to those two areas became too much for him.

"Baby girl, I'm gonna come," he cried out just about two minutes into the blow job. Shannon quickly took his cock into her mouth, which he filled with a long and massive load while moaning very loudly.

As soon as she was certain that he'd stopped coming, she climbed onto the couch, sat on her knees facing him, opened her mouth so he could see how much come he'd just shot her, and then swallowed in one fluid motion.

They sat and blankly stared at each other for a few seconds, then he reached out his arms toward her. They quickly embraced and began a passionate, open mouthed kiss.

But Butch abruptly stopped the kiss after just a few seconds and said "Come with me, baby girl."

He took Shannon by the hand and walked her into the adjacent kitchen. There he had her stand in the middle of the room and stood facing her a few feet away. "Strip," he sternly commanded her.

Loving such dominating treatment from a man she was so crazy about, and now being completely comfortable with him, she enthusiastically obeyed him without hesitation. In just about 20 seconds, she took off, in order, her sweatshirt, shoes, jeans, socks and underpants.

As soon as she was finished, she stood up straight and looked at Butch to see his reaction to seeing her lower body for the first time. He stared at her with no reaction for a few seconds, then said "Stand still, baby girl."

He walked to her right side and leaned to his left to see her from rear view. In awe, he slapped her right ass cheek with his left hand and then immediately grabbed and squeezed the cheek, saying in ecstasy "Ooh yeah, look at that ass." Then, while keeping his left hand in place, he placed his open right hand on her abdomen, glided it down past her bush, and inserted his index and middle fingers into her soaking wet cunt. "Ooh, baby girl, you have such a sweet, tight cunt."

Shannon was now the horniest she'd even been and desperately longed to give Butch her virginity. But his hard on wasn't back yet and he had another idea.

"Have you ever been nude outside, baby girl?" he asked a few seconds later.

"No," replied Shannon, "but I'd love to when it's warm enough! How about you?!"

"I go nude outside all the time. Just me and a joint. Ever since I've lived here, I've always wanted to find a special young lady to share that with, and now I have you."

"That's so sweet, and I can hardly wait to share that with you!" Shannon said, blushing.

"Then let's share it together now, baby girl."

"We'll I'd love to, of course, but it's only about 50 degrees outside!"

"I'll keep you warm, baby girl."

Shannon paused for a few seconds in conflict, wanting to do this with him but fearing that the coldness would be uncomfortable for her. But in the end, she wanted so much to impress him that she would do almost anything he asked her. "Okay!" she finally said, smiling but nervous.

Butch then went over to a drawer while Shannon stayed in place and saw him from rear view for the first time, noticing that he was very heavily tattooed there as well, all over. Butch then walked back toward Shannon, holding a joint and lighter in his left hand. He put his right hand on Shannon's left shoulder and walked her through the door from the kitchen to the backyard as she put her left hand on his left hip.

They walked past the back porch onto the grass and stopped about 50 feet from the house. Butch then placed the joint between Shannon's lips and lit it. She inhaled and as the THC went to work on her brain, her horniness went up even far higher than it already was. By increasing her sense of touch and causing her to focus more intensely on her passions, weed had always made her horny, and doing it with Butch while both were nude outdoors made her the most horny she'd ever been. That made her lose awareness of how chilly she was.

"Oh shit, you have a good connection!" she said as she handed him the joint. "This is as good as the shit Gina Marie and Beth grow!"

"I'll have to try some of theirs, too," he said.

After each had inhaled the weed a few times, Butch embraced Shannon tightly from behind. She instantly felt that his hard on was back and sandwiched between his abdomen and her ass. In response, she started rubbing her ass back and forth, grinding it on his cock, while she raised her right foot and rubbed her sole up and down his legs.

As soon as the joint was done a few minutes later, Butch dropped the lighter onto the ground and began rubbing Shannon's clit with his right middle finger. She instantly felt immense pleasure and started moaning lightly. Despite the dozens of sex stories she'd heard from Sheila and Gina Marie, Shannon had never masturbated and didn't realize how sensitive she was there.

Based on her moaning and motions, Butch gripped Shannon even more tightly with his left arm and in response, she grinded her cunt on his hand. Gradually, the speed of both lovers increased, and Shannon's heart raced just like it did in the back of Butch's tattoo shop three days earlier.

Shannon soon started to lose control of her body and felt an awesome sensation she'd never experienced. She sensed that she was just seconds away from her first orgasm.

Suddenly, it hit. Her whole body was filled with total euphoria. She began screaming loudly and shanking violently. Her knees gave out, but Butch held her in place and kept working her clit. Finally, after coming for over a minute, she begged "Please stop! I can't take anymore!"

Butch then had a big surprise for Shannon. Having loved her holding his cock while he pissed back at the tattoo shop, he came up with an idea that he thought was even hotter. On this day, he hadn't pissed in about eight hours and had a big load saved up for her.

Without warning, and with his cock still squeezed between his abdomen and her ass, he suddenly unloaded his bladder. The kinkiness of the act and the heat of the piss got her even more turned on. And she quickly responded with kinkiness of her own.

She turned around, dropped to her knees, and grabbed his cock with her left hand. She then adjusted both his cock and her head so that he pissed all over her face and hair. To top it off, she ran the fingers of her right hand through her hair, treating the piss as if it were styling gel.

When Butch finished, Shannon remained on her knees and the two lovers stared into each other's eyes without expression. After a few seconds, Butch spoke. "I didn't know my baby girl was so kinky."

Shannon then stood, placed her hands on his shoulders, and threw up both of her legs, wrapping them around Butch's waist. As he held her in place, she said. "I've been thinking about this. I still want to be your baby girl, but that's not enough for me. I want to be something else for you, too."

"What's that?" he asked in stone cold seriousness.

"Your whore," she responded in the same tone. Those words sent a rush into his cock and gave him an even greater sense of sexual aggressiveness. Then, a few seconds later, Shannon added "Fuck me, Butch."

Those words drove him over the edge. He instantly carried her into the house through the kitchen door and into his room. There he dropped her on his bed and jumped on top of her, prompting her to spread her legs and and squeeze them around his upper body. Then, as she braced herself for the expected pain, he wrapped his right arm around her, grabbed his cock with his left hand, placed the head between her cunt lips, slowly moved it up until he felt her cherry, then popped it with one strong push.

Shannon winced and cried softly, but the pain wasn't unbearable and was much more than worth it to her. She wanted Butch to fuck slowly and gently, this being her first time, but he was way too fired up. He fucked her aggressively at moderate speed, cupping his hands around her shoulders, pulling out everything but the head, driving himself in as far as he could go, pausing for a second or two, and then repeating the process.

Butch's cock had been inside over 100 cunts over the previous 32 years, but none as tight as this one, and none belonged to a woman who he felt so strongly about. For the first time, he deeply cared about a woman he was having sex with. For the first time, he wasn't content to dump her and move on after coming.

Shannon, not having a strong idea what she was doing, simply lay there and enjoyed letting Butch do anything he wanted to her. She wished she'd also taken a lesson on fucking from Gina Marie and decided to ask her for one after getting back home.

But just as Butch was very understanding of Shannon's lack of blow job experience, he was equally understanding of her lack of fucking experience. He was in this relationship for the long haul and looked forward to giving her the experience she craved.

Both Butch and Shannon wanted to have a very long fuck, and many times over the years they would, but this time his adrenaline level was way too high.

Finally, after about five minutes, Butch closed his eyes tightly and began gasping as his body was completely filled with orgasmic pleasure. He gave Shannon's virgin cunt it's first load of come. She loved both the warmth of the come and the way it felt as it flowed into her.

As soon as it was over, each tightened his/her grip on the other and Shannon started softly crying again - this time not from the pain of her cherry being popped, but rather out of happiness. After craving but never experiencing romance for all those years, and being rejected by most of her peers, she was overwhelmed to have just given her virginity to the man of her dreams.

Noticing her crying, Butch asked softly "Are you okay, baby girl?"

"Yes," she responded very emotionally and reassuringly. "I'm just overwhelmed. That was the ultimate closeness."

"It sure was, baby girl."

"I love you so much, Butch."

"I love you, too, baby girl."

Those were the last words either of them spoke the rest of the night. Because they were both cotton mouthed from smoking the weed, they were unable to kiss, but their cuddling was enough for now. As their adrenaline wore off, they fell asleep in just a few minutes, still in the same position.

Shannon loved the sex, but the foreplay, afterplay, emotional closeness, and security that Butch provided were equally important to her. She was finally where she wanted to be in life and was going to do everything in her power to keep it that way.

TO BE CONTINUED