Native American Nympho Stoner Ch. 05

Story Info
The morning after losing her virginity, she's back in action.
1.3k words
4.19
17.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUED FROM CHAPTER 4

Shannon woke up the next morning lying on her back while Butch was lying to her left, on his front, still in a deep sleep. Physically, she felt dirty, with dried up piss on much of her body, especially her face and hair, and dried up blood on her thighs. She also very much smelled like Butch's come, which had been resting in her cunt for several hours.

But all of those factors made her feel sexy and kinky. And she felt on top of the world. Losing her virginity had been even more exciting and much more emotional than she expected. And spending the rest of the night in bed with Butch, while both were completely nude, was the icing on the cake.

While waiting for him to wake up, she closely explored his dozens of tattoos for the first time. They mostly ran together, thus making them hard to distinguish from each other without looking long and closely.

She gradually noticed that his tattoos were very diverse. They included symbols from his Los Angeles gang in particular and the motorcycle lifestyle in general, as well as depictions of the topography of Southern California, Mexico, and Montana. She also noticed a nude woman and a marijuana plant.

Shannon explored Butch with fascination and awe for over an hour and estimated that his body was 85% tattooed. Finally, she spread his ass cheeks apart and noticed that even his crack was tattooed. She smiled, kissed each ass cheek once, then embraced his thighs and rested her face on his ass.

She remained in that position until Butch woke up and rolled onto his right side over an hour later.

"Good morning, baby girl," he said, sounding tired but happy.

Shannon smiled big and instantly embraced him, which he reciprocated. She responded "Good morning!" and the two kissed.

"How'd you sleep?" Butch asked.

"Great! How about you?!" Shannon responded.

"Good."

"You must've been tired! I've been up for a couple of hours!"

"Weed makes me crash hard. That's why I usually only do it on weekends now."

"Well I'm gonna keep doing it every day as long as I can get away with it!"

"You should, baby girl!"

"And I hope we'll have lots of stoned sex!"

"We will, baby girl!"

At that, Shannon smiled and the two had a slow, open mouthed kiss. That led to Butch rolling on top of Shannon and her feeling that he was hard again. She wrapped her legs around him, resting each foot on his back while she dug her fingernails into his back.

"Ooh yeah, that feels good, baby girl," he said sensually, then returned to kissing her and grabbed her entire left breast with his right hand, slowly but aggressively. As he did that, her kissing, back scratching, and squeezing him with her thighs got more aggressive as well.

Feeling pre-come start to ooze out of his cock, Butch slid his left hand down to Shannon's cunt and felt that it was wet. Then he decided that it was time to reciprocate the two blow jobs she'd already given him. He began slowly sliding his face down to her cunt. Instantly, Shannon correctly anticipated that she was about to receive oral sex for the first time and let out a huge gasp.

Butch wrapped his arms around her thighs, closed his eyes, opened his mouth wide, took in Shannon's entire cunt, and slowly slithered his tongue all over her clit - all with the utmost professionalism.

Shannon instantly screamed at the top of her lungs. This was the most intense physical pleasure she'd ever experienced. She threw her head back on the pillow, closed her eyes as tightly as possible, and let her mouth hang open while her body lay flat.

Her first orgasm hit in a couple of minutes. It was pleasant but mellow. Feeling her start to shake a little, Butch began to increase his speed from slow to moderate. Shannon's body started to tighten while her screaming continued.

A couple of minutes later, she began a string of several orgasms, each one a little longer and a little more violent than the one before. Her body shook a little more each time, but Butch held her in place.

Soon, a thick coat of sweat had built up between her back and the sheet. She lost awareness of her surroundings and was focused on nothing but satisfying her insatiable sexual appetite, which had built up for years like a volcano and was finally starting to erupt.

Butch then accelerated his tongue to maximum speed. Shannon's body was now very stiff and she began to feel like her entire body was melting. She felt an orgasm build up like she'd never felt before; as if Butch had been pouring a sexual liquid into her body that had now completely filled her and was about to all burst out at once.

Suddenly, she exploded and had the best orgasm she had ever experienced. She was totally consumed with pleasure and her upper body was involuntarily thrust into a sitting up position, while she still kept her eyes shut. Her screaming was still as loud as ever and now sounded desperate as well; as if she was willing to give anything to reach and stay in a maximum state of ecstasy. As sweat dripped off her forehead and come oozed out of her cunt, she took as deep a breath as possible, released a violent scream until her lungs were empty, and kept repeating the process.

Finally, she couldn't take anymore. She nudged him on the head and he responded by placing his right hand under her left ass cheek and pushing upward. She took the cue and immediately rolled over onto all fours to receive her first doggy style fuck. Butch quickly slid his cock inside her and pounded her hard and fast while he cupped his hands tightly on her hips.

He quickly showed Shannon that he was as professional at fucking as he was at giving oral sex. He hit Shannon's G spot with every thrust in and out, making her realize that she could come from penetration as easily as from clitoral stimulation.

A lot of women would probably have been exhausted by this point, but Shannon's youth and athletic conditioning allowed her to endure. Her ultra-tight 18-year old cunt was a perfect match for his extremely experienced 45-year old cock. And Butch had always done his best fucking in doggy style. That position brought him the most pleasure and made it the easiest for him to hit the woman's G spot.

Shannon had several more orgasms, but her screaming gradually faded. Her pleasure remained very high, but her voice had worn down.

Butch planned to hold his come longer, but the extra cunt tightness from Shannon's increasing contractions drove him over the edge. He shot her a load that wasn't quite as big as either that he sent her the night before, but his orgasm was even better, filling him with euphoria similar to what she'd been experiencing for much of the previous hour. He gasped loudly until his orgasm faded out.

After coming, he stayed inside of her for a few minutes and the only noise in the room was the heavy breathing of the two new lovers. They had known each other for only four days, but it felt to both of them like it had been forever.

Butch then pulled out of Shannon, gently lay her down on her front, lay on top of her, and kissed her right cheek. As their breathing and pulses slowly returned to normal and their sweat soaked bodies clung together, they quickly fell asleep. Butch was now the most in love and lust he'd ever been while Shannon felt the most secure she'd ever felt.

TO BE CONTINUED