Native Tongue

Story Info
Traveler learns the language.
1.7k words
4.4
30.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious to her from the first words out of my mouth that I didn't really understand any part of her language.

It's not the easiest one in the world to say the least. but from the way she smiled or rather smirked at me and didn't walk away, I gathered she was interested in what I had to say. I held her by her hand as we talked or didn't talk and kept inching her closer to my body. The music in the nightclub was far too loud and most of my ramblings were lost to beats and electronic sounds.

After a minute of just smiling at each other I managed to get her within inches of my face. I try to order mixed drinks at the bar when I'm on a pussy hunt so at least my breath smells like orange juice or black licorice instead of beer. It paid off tonight as she decided she like the smell and the taste of me. We kissed for at least five minutes. She was quite the fan of tongue and pushed my kissing to its limits.

I'm not sure if she just liked black men, or if tonight I had the right combo of looks, style, game and lucky to get this far, but it didn't matter, I had one thing in mind.

Apparently I was thinking far too much about it because the next few minutes consisted mainly of her pawing playfully at my crotch while I groped her ass and hips. It was unclear if I had properly explained that I wanted to take her to my hotel room and fuck the shit out of her, so I decided to test it and go for the door. Not letting go of her hand was more or less the universal signal and she was soon in tow. As we headed out I passed some friends from work who were buried in their travel dictionaries trying to get through to some seriously hot girls at the bar. So much for the learning process. I waved on our way out just to be polite..

She rattled something off to our taxi driver and I sat there like a dumb-ass pretending to understand. He replied what I understood to be a question to her and she took my hotel key from my pocket. That must have cleared up the matter because we were soon in lip lock and on our way to the place.

After some hardcore foreplay in the backseat we made it to our destination.

As soon as the elevator door shut we went into high gear. I held her against the back of the elevator as I probed her mouth and lavished her neck.

Her pleasure was in the language of moans and pants as she now gripped one hand around my dick and rubbed my chest with the other. I wanted to see how far I could push this so on our short ride up I managed to get half of one hand in her pants, around her panties and in her shaved pussy. She was so wet I easily slid two finger in her without ever getting her zipper all the way down. The other hand had been gently tugging and was now wrestling with her beautiful nipples. This girl was on fire.

We fell into the doorway and she wasted no time getting her pants down around those sexy hips and ass. I was up to knuckle number two in her cunt. she was going to make this really fucking hot, I could tell. We continued our tongue battle. We managed to call a truce long enough to pull shirts over heads and then the war was on again. God she had a great body. Full c cups and a nice round ass that would make any mans mouth water.

I dropped just low enough to kiss my way around her neck as she fumbled with my belt...seeing her round perfect tits in the bra was too much and I had to have a taste.

I pulled the front of her lacy cups just low enough to get both nipples in an alternating tongue bath...her moans got louder and turned to "yeas"...her nipples tasted like strawberries and felt just as hard....I had tried to maneuver her towards the bed but she seemed to really enjoy doing all this on the wall.

As I got lower her breathing became harder and she grabbed at my locks pulling my head closer to her body....I licked further down her tight stomach to those matching panties.

In one quick motion she pulled them all the way to one side and turned around to present herself to me from the back...I consider pussy eating an Olympic sport and went in head first. She must have been reading my mind to know that I love to eat pussy from the back framed by a nice sexy ass....my tongue wasted no time doing long slow licks on her outer lips, stopping only to do short fast runs near the top. She had now kicked off her pants and shoes altogether and was leaning on the wall with her face buried in her hair....i'm not sure what she saying a this point but I think I got it.

As I penetrated her pussy with my tongue I held on to her hips with both hands, she was pushing back at me and soon my nose was buried in her ass cheeks. I moved one finger up to her clit and began rubbing while I pushed farther into her.

Moving my tongue in circles inside her and putting a little more pressure on her clit was definitely what she needed, she was nearly screaming now so I gave her one last lick from the top of her pussy all the way to her sweet sweet ass, which caused her to shake and slam her hands against the wall....I stood up behind her and dropped my pants the rest of the way..as I grabbed a condom and rolled it on she was pulling and pinching her nipples and pushing her ass back at me.....most girls cant handle this much dick in one motion but this girl was far from most....she felt exactly how large I was and let out a low moan......as I pushed into her I could hear the air leaving her body...it was absolutely silent in the room for a few seconds as her body relaxed and I was balls deep.

I grabbed one of her hands and wrapped my fingers around hers. It felt so good to be in a tight pussy that was still able to take a big dick. The first strokes inside her were anything but gentle...I slammed myself into her over and over again and she just started screaming "yes yes yes" ...anyone on our floor and maybe the floor below us could hear this....the sound of my hips on her ass was deafening.

I held her hip with one hand and slipped my other hand to her neck....she brought my hand up and began sucking on my fingers as I continued pounding her senseless.....after who knows how many strokes I had to slam into her and stay for a second just so I wouldn't come.

She took this opportunity to move her self to the bar with me still in her...now she was bent forward and I had a good look at those hips and her lean back as I started back into her with slow long strokes.

The sound of her pussy gripping me on every stroke was all I could hear..she reached one hand back and held her ass open so I could see her pussy pulling on me. Where did she learn to fuck like this? Even though im in great shape I could feel myself beginning to sweat, this girl was giving me a good workout and some of the best pussy id ever had at the same time.

I leaned forward to get two handfuls of tit as I continued the slow fucking. Just when I thought things were slowing down to a normal pace she reached behind her, grabbed one of my hands and brought it to her hair. Whatever she was saying to me amounted to "pull my fucking hair"....so I grabbed the reigns and started power fucking her with hard ass shaking strokes at the same slow pace....every stroke caused my arm to pull hard on her hair and her head would jerk back. She was loving this and started rubbing her clit furiously...this girl was a fucking dynamo....we were a good twenty minutes into the most aggressive fuck of my life and she was turning up the heat.

With one hand still on her hair I moved the other to rubbing her ass cheeks as I slammed hard into them. Such a smooth full ass, I was losing my mind. I moved my thumb to her asshole as it was begging to be rubbed....I think the combo was too much for her and she stopped moving altogether for a few seconds...I wasn't sure if she was thinking or what until she let out a deep long scream and shook so hard I almost came out of her. To make sure I didn't she grabbed my hips and ass with one hand and held me in her.

That was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever witnessed. I had truly fallen in love. After almost a minute of recoup she slid away from me and dropped to her knees in front of me...she looked up at me with the most exotic eyes and sly little smile...she pulled the condom from my dick in a slow motion grip and brought me immediately to her mouth....her tongue was sliding back and forth on the underside of me as she pulled on the shaft. She cupped my balls with her other hand and I held her hair as she looked into my eyes....I could have died and gone to heaven...instead I started to come uncontrollably.

I shot seven hard and strong shots directly into her mouth and heard her relax her throat to take them all. Her moans were so sexy as she deep-throat me and swallowed my cum. someone should have gotten this fuck on tape it was so intense.......lucky for me it was the first of three I had with her that night and the next morning.