Native Tongues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Our job here was done, so we loaded up the Landrover and readied ourselves for the long journey home. Our guide approached us from the chief elder's hut. "The chief would like to thank you for helping his tribe, I'll be waiting here for you."We walked in, to see him sitting on his "throne" .We stood there for a moment, not knowing exactly what to do, when he spoke.

"I would like to thank you for your visit here, it has done wonders for the men."My wife and I just stared as our jaws hit the ground.

"You speak English!?" we said at the same time.

"Of course!" He said with a grin. "I went to Florida State for two years."

"But why didn't you tell us?"

"You never asked. I'm the only one here who speaks it. And besides, I have an image to uphold!"He then gave us a brief rundown on his journey to America and explained that he felt more comfortable here. "But I really miss electricity!" he said. "And Pepsi!"I told him I would see what I could do, and he asked that we keep his secret to ourselves. As my wife hugged him, he whispered to her, "And you are by far the best cock sucker I have ever experienced!"This actually made her blush, as we turned and headed for the truck. He shouted something to our guide, and he in turn, told us that we were welcome any time.

I climbed into the back, while my wife sat up front, soaking up the air conditioning, as we drove off. About an hour into the trip, the guide turned to my wife and said, "I'm curious about something. I have brought many people out here just to have them turned away by the chief. What did you do to change his mind?" She casually glanced back at me, and I just smiled.

"Pull over and stop for a minute, and I'll show you." she said as she unbuckled her seat belt. He stopped right in the middle of the road. I guess when your hundreds of miles from anywhere, it doesn't really matter where you stop. She leaned over and ran her hand up his bare leg to his shorts. She continued up under the shorts until she found her target. He began to squirm, but before he could protest, his little head took over. She quickly pulled her hand out, and started unzipping his shorts. He had a terrified look on his face as his eyes bounced from her to me, and back to her. The terror was soon replaced with pleasure as her lips found their mark. He had been out in the bush for too long without being in the bush, if you know what I mean. Her labor soon paid off, and it paid big! With a mighty groan, he unleashed a torrent of cum that wouldn't stop. She gulped several times, but it still overflowed her mouth, and dripped down the sides of his cock. She swallowed quickly, then began retrieving the overflow. After licking up every drop she could find, she sat back up and said, "That's what I did!"

He was speechless for the next twenty miles. "The chief must have really enjoyed that!" he finally said.

"Actually, I think they all did." I said from the back. His eyes shot to the mirror to look me in the eye.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "And where was I?"

"I sucked them all off." she said. "Twice." she added. "And I'm not sure where you were, but I missed you!"

"I can't believe I missed out on that!" he said as he banged his fist on the steering wheel.

"You didn't really miss out." I said. Our plane doesn't leave until tomorrow, and I'm sure my wife will help you make up what you missed so far."

"Really?" was the answer I got back in stereo. They both grinned, and said "thank you" almost simultaneously. That night we had our first threesome, and didn't sleep more than three hours total. We vowed to return as our plane took off leaving our brown buddies far behind.

* * *

As we collapsed on our comfortable bed, that we missed so dearly, we passed out for hours. When we awoke, I ran to the computer to check all the pictures I took. My poor wife's jaws were so sore and swollen, that she could hardly talk. I teased her constantly about it, as we scanned the pictures from our trip. I had taken over 400 pictures while we were there. Of course, 300 of them consisted of my wife wrapping her lips around various cocks. Well, OK, not 300, but quite a few. Over the next few days, we discovered a few things. She couldn't chew, she couldn't answer the phone, and couldn't do many things she took for granted. And of course, I teased her every step of the way.

* * *

Monday morning, we walked into work with a full layout. The boss was overly impressed, and ushered us out to finish up the story. Late that afternoon, he called us into his office. "That piece you guys did was fantastic! I made a few phone calls, and found out that the chief elder was impressed with your style. That made the government officials happy. Very happy."My wife managed a slight smile, as I breathed a sigh of relief. He continued, "In fact, they were so happy about the way you handled the mens village, they want you to spend a week covering the womens village!" My wife made the first real sound since returning home. She started laughing. And laughing. She laughed so hard there were tears rolling down her face. She was holding her side as she got up to leave, trying to catch her breathe. She was able to stop laughing long enough to say to me, "Better load up on the vitamin E!" as she rolled out of the office, "Because, it's your turn, now!"

Now I was worried.

12