Natsuki

Story Info
An incestuous love story between a father and daughter.
8.2k words
59k
54
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Summer hope.)

Chapter 1.

The characters in this story are entirely fictitious and over the age of eighteen, they are a product of my obscure imagination and nothing more.

This is the story of forty-two year old Danny Harper and his nineteen year old daughter called Hope. Its a story of a love, tragedy and a new beginning.

Back-story.

At the age of twenty-three Danny Harper a graphic designer was employed by the Nakatoma company in Japan.

It was here that he met the love of his life Natsuki Nakamura from the Yamaguchi Prefecture.

Natsuki was an English teacher and when her parents realized that Danny was a foreigner from the USA they insisted that she terminate the relationship.

But Natsuki was with child and our two love birds flee to Danny's home town in Rosemount and are married.

A short time later they were blessed with a little baby girl whom they named Hope after Natsuki.

On the morning of Hope's fourth birthday a truly dreadful tragedy befell the Harper's.

Natsuki was putting up party balloons in the garden when a drunk driver lost control of his SUV and struck Natsuki killing her instantly.

Danny's life was suddenly plunged into darkness. Alone now with his little girl, he struggles on as a lone parent not knowing what the future may hold.

It is now Saturday morning fifteen years later and its the day of Hope's nineteenth birthday. Danny is just returning from his morning run.

Its seven-forty-two am as I round the corner of Freemont Street and up the driveway to my home. I glance at my stopwatch and to my surprise I am fifty-eight seconds quicker than yesterday.

I make my way to the rear of the house and into the kitchen, Hope my daughter, is having her breakfast.

"How was the morning run dad?" She asks.

"Fifty-eight seconds faster today," I reply.

Hope is my one reason for living, everyday she looks more and more like her mother.

She has the same Long Raven black hair as my late wife, and her stunning deep blue eyes too. She's an Asian goddess, even if I do say so myself.

"What's the plan for today birthday girl?"

"I'm going shopping with the girls downtown."

"Have you any particular stores in mind?"

"No, not really. Can they girls sleepover here to night dad?"

"Can't see why not." I say, "Happy Birthday Hope." And I hand her a concealed envelope.

My present is a gift card for five-hundred for Glitzy's fashion store downtown. Its where young ladies like Hope love to shop for all things fashion, or so I am told.

She rips open the envelope and gleefully exclaims,

"Oh-my-god, Oh-my-god dad. Thank you, thank you!"

I watch my baby girl dance around the kitchen with joy, she runs over and throws her arms around me giving me a massive hug.

She stops and stares at me with her deep blues eyes, and it feels like she peering right into my soul searching for something.

Then standing on her tipy-toes she gives me a very passionate kiss on the lips hesitating briefly before stepping away.

I am stunned to say the least, the last person to kiss me like that was Natsuki.

With a look of devilment in here eyes she says,

"I'm sorry dad. I'm just uber-excited, I love you."

"I love you too," I say. Brushing off this curious incident.

After breakfast and a shower I head to my office outback. A short time later I hear a car pull into our drive and off again, and I guess its the girls coming to collect Hope.

Sophie Burns and Cathy Prescott have been her best friends since she first started school. Sophie is a sort of a Goth, she always seems to be dressed in black clothes and dark makeup and is a very gloomy girl.

Cathy on the other hand is a bright vivacious young lady, blonde, beautiful, and the kind of girl who wears very short skirts and is not afraid to show her ass and knickers off, I can tell you.

Sitting at my desk I begin to wonder at just how quick my little girl has grown up.

Well It hasn't always been easy that's for sure. There's the time we went shopping for clothes when she was fifteen.

She dragged me into a Lingerie store, I stood by the stockings trying not to look embarrassed.

Hope called to me from across the store and she was holding up a pink lace thong seeking my approval.

The frosty looks I got from the other women in the store were practically Baltic, but fortunately the store assistant came to my rescue.

She sent me to a coffee shop nearby and took my credit card of course.

Hope joined me later with two very full bags of clothes.

"Wait till you see what I got dad," She says.

"Hope I don't need to see what you bought," I reply.

I could feel my cheeks glowing red.

"Its only panties and bras dad, its no big deal. But hey, I did get a cute pink Thong."

When we got home, she took out every bit of underwear, and scrutinized every panty and bra. She seemed to take great relish in watching my every reaction.

I swear, there's more material in a handkerchief than in some of the underwear she bought.

At about Seven pm Hope and the girls arrived back home loaded down with the spoils of a shopping spree.

"Hi girls, how was shopping?" I ask.

"Wonderful dad. Wait till you see what we bought," Hope replies.

"They practically tried on every item in the store," Sophie Burns says, in a gloomy tone.

"We all can't go round dressed like a black trash bag," Cathy says.

"There's food in the refrigerator girls and help yourselves," I say, and I head to my office.

A little while later Hope pops her head around the door to borrow my laptop so they can watch Netflix.

At about midnight I was heading to bed and Hope's room door was opened just a crack. I pause outside.

You call me nosey or a perv if you like, but I wanted to know what nineteen year old girls chatted about.

"Truth or Dare Sophie?" Cathy asks.

"Truth." she says, "My dad likes to wear ladies panties. Pink lace ones."

I had to retreat back the hall for fear of bursting out laughing. Again I tip-toed back to hear the girls reaction.

Cathy says in a shocked tone, "No, Fucking, way!"

Sounding very skeptical Hope asks, "Come on Sophie is this for real?"

"Yes its for real. I saw him bend over to fix the lawnmower and he had bright pink lace panties on."

Cathy asks, "Does your mom know about this?"

"I think she does. Well they look like a pair of hers anyway," Sophie says.

The room erupts with laughter from the girls and it was a good job too. Because it covered up my own muffled giggling outside.

Then Cathy asks Hope, "Truthfully now Hope. Have you ever seen your dads Cock?"

"What the fuck is it with you and my dads Cock?" Hope asks, sounding very annoyed.

"Haven't you seen the way it swings in his sweat pants as he runs. God it looks massive. And he's hot looking by the way," Cathy says.

Outside the room I am also wondering if my baby has seen me naked.

"Jesus you girls are obsessed with my dads dick. Ok, I have seen it, " She says, " he was in the shower and I peeped in. Yes its massive. And his ass is cute too."

"Ohhh, just think what a girl could do with that cock," Cathy says.

Well with that statement I didn't know what to think, I suppose girls will be curious about men, even their own dads.

I wondered what Doctor Herman Prescott would think of his daughter if he was listening to this conversation.

Prescott is our family doctor by the way, both himself and his wife are in their late sixties and Cathy was a late baby.

He's an old-time country doctor from the south. And they say just the sound of his voice is enough to cure most patients, some folks say.

Chapter 2.

On Sunday morning about noon Sophie and Cathy head off to their homes. Hope is in the living room and I pop my head around the door and ask,

"Fancy a walk in the park little girl?"

"Love to dad, its been a while since we did that."

Beauford park is about a mile from our home and its here I spent many a happy hour watching Hope playing and feeding the ducks.

We grab a couple of Hotdogs off a vendor and sit on a bench near the pond.

"Dad how come you never remarried or even dated since mom died?" She asks.

Boy talk about a loaded question from my little lady.

"Well, its just Natsuki was my soul mate. I loved her dearly and besides you've kept me busy."

"But you haven't even dated?"

"Hope, nobody could ever replace Natsuki or you. On the other hand I never hear you talk about a boys, what's the story?"

"I don't have one. I am waiting on the right man, and if it takes him any longer I'll be an old maid."

Our conversation is interrupted by the plink, plink sound of rain starting to fall on the pond, and so we make our way home just before it really starts to pour.

That night I was fast asleep in bed when I felt the presence of someone behind me. I wasn't dreaming, It was Hope.

Ever since she was a child Hope was scared of thunder storms. That was fine and dandy when she was a little girl, but I am as naked as a jay bird under the covers and that hot breath of hers on my neck was causing my cock to stir.

Another big flash of lightning followed by the loud rumble of thunder make the lights flicker in the room.

"You can't be in here Hope. I'm naked under here for god sake!" I exclaim.

"Don't worry I have my panties on dad," she says, and snuggles even closer into my back.

I could feel her nipples pushing into my back. She was busy rubbing her fingers slowly up and down my leg. And By now my cock was fully erect and oozing.

I reach for the bedside light and tap it, but the storm has knocked out the power. I slide out of bed into the darkness and stand with my ass to the wall.

Suddenly the light comes on and Hope is sat there on my bed with a very seductive grin on her face as she eyeballs my hard dick.

My eyes begin to drink in this lovely vision of womanhood, her puffy nipples hung there begging to be sucked hard. And I could see her Pussy lips peeping through her white lace panties.

She steps out of bed and walks over to me and begins to kiss me passionately.

Her hand seeks out my cock and she begins to pump my shaft. We practically eat each others face off with passion.

I break from our kiss and plead with her to stop,

"Jesus Christ Hope stop! We can't do this I'm your father."

"You are really dripping dad, but do you really want me to stop?" She says.

Of course I didn't want her to stop, so without another word she takes my cock and starts to lick my shaft stopping only to run her tongue slowly around my gland as she sips my precum.

My balls are on fire, fuck this is so wrong but I can't help myself and I surrender to my burning lust within.

She continues to lick my shaft and then slowly she lets her mouth swallow my entire cock and my balls are ready to explode.

I cry out, "Jesus, I'm cumming Hope! Ohhh fuck that's so good."

She was like a ravenous vampire as she sucked my cock hard, draining the seed from my balls. Finally she glanced up at me, and with a smile on her face she says,

"You definitely needed that didn't you?"

Still recovering from my orgasm I watch as she sits at the edge of the bed and lays back fanning out her long raven black hair behind her.

I let my eyes roam the entire length of her body, I can see a big wet patch on her panties and it looks so inviting.

I kneel between the legs of my goddess and plunge my face into her crotch Inhaling the sweet scent of her pussy in deeply.

Just about every nerve in my body exploded in ecstasy as her wonderful scent filled me. My god! It has been forever since I have savored such a sweet fragrance.

Greedily I begin suck at her wet spot tasting Hope's wonderful honey, I glance up at my lover and I see she in her own world of exquisite delirium.

I start to slide down her panties and she lifts her ass up to make it easy. I bury my face in the crotch of her panties to feel the wet-spot on my lips, before tossing them behind me.

"You are a perv dad," She says.

"I have always wanted to do that."

"What stopped you?"

"Not really sure, maybe because only pervs do that."

"You are a perv dad," she says, and starts giggling.

Again I bury my head between her legs. I am like a parched alcoholic and I gorge myself on her sweet tasting nectar.

Slowly I begin to lick from her rose bud all the way to her clit. She moans deeply in satisfaction at my actions.

I part the lips of her pussy and plunge my tongue in as deep as I can and she cry's out,

"Jesus dad! that's so good. My pussy is on fire."

Again, and again I plunge my tongue deep into her nest of love. She claws at the sheets with her hands as her intense orgasm begins to wash over her body. Again she cry's out,

"Suck me, suck me hard! Oh God I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

With that, the floodgates of her pussy open and she fills my mouth with the most sweet tasting cum. I suck her pussy hard swallowing all my little girls sweet nectar.

I press my cheek to her pussy and it is throbbing with the intensity of her orgasm.

I start to place baby kiss after baby kiss on her swollen clit and suck it gently. With her hands she presses my face tighter to her pussy and Hope says, "Jesus dad, that is incredible."

"You are most welcome my love."

I give her love nest one last long kiss before joining her on the bed.

Hope has an amazing glow about her body and she props herself up and leans in and we start to kiss passionately.

Getting up she straddles my body and begins to lower herself down to my hard shaft.

She slides her wet pussy up and down my cock, and then with her hand she guides it to the entrance.

Slowly she starts to take me into her, she is dripping wet but she is very, very tight.

With her eyes closed I watch as her face is etched with passion and pain. Hope lets out a long deep moan of pleasure as she finally reaches the end of my cock. With a sigh of pleasure she says,

"Fuck, your cock is big dad! It feels so good inside me,"

Slowly she starts to ride my cock letting it out about halfway then plunging back down. I resist the temptation to pound her tight pussy. I do not want to hurt my young lover.

She begins to increase the pace and we are both close to cumming. My balls begin to tighten as they prepare to unload my reservoir of seed.

"Quick," I say; "pull me out, I'm going to cum."

"Cum in side me, please. Its ok,"

Its much too late anyway, my balls erupt, and I begin to fill her pussy. She clinches my cock hard and starts to drain my seed.

She quivers with the intensity of cumming herself and she flops down on me gasping for air.

After a few moments she lets my cock slip out and starts to rub her wet pussy lips hard against the head of my cock, I can feel the fruits of our passion slowly ooze down my balls onto the sheets under us.

Hope snuggles up to me and she whispers softly in my ear,

"That was amazing. I am glad I saved myself for you."

I must admit I am a bit startled by her statement. I had taken my little girls cherry, but I am still filled with our burning passion. My eyes close and slowly we both drift into oblivion.

Chapter 3.

Danny Harper is a self-employed graphic designer, his only child is called Hope after her late mother Natsuki.

After an unexpected night of passion with his daughter. When Danny awakes early the next morning he realizes that he was not dreaming, he has indeed filled his daughters pussy with the very seed that had created her.

I awake with a jolt, its early Monday morning, but what time? Was it not for the faint lingering scent of sex in the air I would have thought I had a wonderful mad exotic dream, but no that was not the case. Beside me curled up in a ball is my naked daughter Hope.

In the bathroom I stare into the mirror as I relive myself. I am suddenly overwhelmed by what I can only describe as an extreme dose of buyer's remorse.

"Jesus Christ! what the fuck did I do?" I ask myself, "You fucked your little girl and filled her pussy right up," that's what I did.

I start to shake and I lean on the sink to steady myself, all I could think of was RUN. I pull on my sweat pants and top and put on my joggers.

As I leave the kitchen I see its five-thirty am by the clock.

I run for what seemed miles before turning back, and on the way home I sit on a bench to do a bit of wool-gathering.

Its difficult to know why I let this happened.

For fucks sake its incest! Not some cheap one-night-stand I picked up. Its Hope, Its, well its my little girl for Christ sake.

I arrive back at the house a little after eight am and I pour myself a tall glass of OJ, after wiping the sweat from my brow I turn and see Hope wearing my shirt and nothing else. She comes over to me and hugs me.

"I love you dad, last night was amazing," she says.

I stare into her deep blue eyes and I say, "Hope, we need to talk about this. Last night, well it was wrong. I'm sorry that I did that to you."

"Dad It was me. I wanted this, I love you and I have longed for last night forever."

"Its not right Hope, you are my daughter," I persist.

"look, I have been looking for the right man for me. And here you are. I love you, and I need you dad."

She puts her arms around me and we start to kiss, she starts rubbing my crotch with the palm of her hand and my cock reacts to this stimulation and I am soon tenting in my pants.

She looks down with a satisfied look on her face and says,

"The lips say no, but your cock wants to go."

Fuck it, I know this wrong but I pull Hope closer to me and we kiss passionately. Her hands seek out my stiff cock and free him from my pants.

She starts to lick and suck my shaft savouring the precum that drips from the head.

Stepping back she lets my shirt drop to the floor. Then she turns around and leans over the breakfast counter and presents herself to me.

I drop to my knees and bury face between the lovely soft cheeks of her bum.

I am overwhelmed by the scent of her pussy, and I proceed to devour as much of her sweet honey as I can. Hope moans in delight as I drive my tongue in as far as I can.

Standing up I let my fingers wander along her back while I position my cock at the entrance to her love nest.

Slowly I slide in and she gives a long moan of delight saying, "Ohhh fuck, that's good."

I begin to slowly pump my lovers tight pussy, and I can feel her honey running down my balls. Hope looks back at me and says,

"God your cock feels amazing inside."

I could feel her starting to cum, her pussy clinches my cock and it is enough to send me over the edge too.

Cum spews from my cock deep into her pussy and she moans her delight.

She pushes herself up and we share a passionate kiss while my cock is still filling her with my seed.

Eventually I pull out, and we share a long kiss. Hope looks down to the floor and she was amazed at the amount of cum that dripped onto the floor from her pussy and pooled between her legs.

She lets out a giggle and says to me, "Jeez there's so much cum dad."

I hold her in my arms and I didn't want to let go, but Hope interrupted the moment.

"A shower," she says; "you need a shower dad. You reek after the run, and everything."

"Fine, fine," I say; "but the smell didn't bother you a minute ago, did it?"

I head to the shower and after a few minutes Hope slides open the door. "Room for one more?" She asks.

She starts to wash me down, god the sensation of the hot water the soap and her hands on my body is magical.

Hope begins to wash my cock and says,"Is this thing always up?"

"Well, whose fault is that anyway?"

I grab hold of Hope and we begin to kiss with such a hungry passion it almost overwhelms us both. She hands me the wash cloth and turns her back to me. She glances back at me, and that wicked hungry glint in her eyes tells me all I need to know.