Natural Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’ve never done this before have you?” She asked.

“Is it that obvious?”

“Yeah it is, but neither have I.” She looked straight into my eyes and I saw pure lust lurking within hers. When she spoke again her voice was barely above a honey dripping whisper. “I’ve never made a date with a guy purely to get the chance to fuck him silly and have my brains fucked out in return.”

“It is kind of different from regular dating I suppose.”

“Simpler though. More direct.” She was grinning now.

I felt that I needed to make some kind of move, she had already expressed an interest and so far I had been quite conservative. “Look, lets go to the motel. I’ve stayed in them before and they’re quite nice. We don’t have to do anyt…”

“Oh yes we do…” She interrupted, visibly squirming in her seat, “I’m dripping wet. I’ve never been so turned on in my life.”

Chapter Three – The Princess & The Motel

To this day, almost a year and a half later I’m still not sure how we made it to the motel through checking in and up to the room without devouring each other. Once inside the small lift I took her in my arms and mashed my lips against her. She moaned and thrust her tongue into my mouth, I sucked it gently and she moaned louder.

There was aDING! as the elevator doors opened. A middle aged man watched us for a second before stepping inside as we walked out.

I fumbled the key card into the slot and somehow got the door open.

As it swung shut behind us Priscilla and I practically lunged for each other. We fell against the wall behind me kissing each other hard our hands roaming over each other.

She pulled away and glanced downward toward my groin, even I could see my throbbing cock as it struggled against my jeans. Her right hand gripped and squeezed me through the denim.

When she looked upwards again I could see that for now Priscilla was a mere memory, Princess was now in control. Pulling me by my belt she took me to the king size bed and turned me around so my back was toward it.

Breathing heavily she slipped out of her coat and let it fall to the floor. She then helped me out of my jacket and shirt in between kissing me deeply. With her coat off her fantastic body was even more visible. Her hips were wide but not enough to make her pear shaped, instead she had an hourglass figure even if that hourglass was larger than average.

With a wicked grin she placed a hand on my now bear chest and pushed my down onto the corner of the bed, my legs were either side of the corner, my shoes planted firmly on the carpeted floor.

I thought she was going to undress but instead she got on her knees in between my legs and started to undo my belt. Throughout all of this she kept constant eye contact with me.

I was in heaven. I knew what was coming or at least I hoped I knew. In reality I had no idea.

My shoes, socks and jeans were off in a flash and I half sat and half lay before her just in my boxers, the head of my cock visible to her as it strained against my shorts and poked out from under the material.

“My God it’s thick.” She said simply before standing up.

From my perspective that was nice thing to hear. My cock is only about seven inches long so it’s pretty average but it is VERY thick and fat, the head is mushroom shaped and I’d never once heard a woman complain that it wasn’t long enough.

Princess took a step back and started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

A few years ago I bought a book on men's sexual health. The book extolled the virtues of Taosim which is a ancient Chinese art often referred to as sexual kung fu.

Princess somehow managed to hold the blouse together whilst still undoing the last two buttons.

The book contained exercises on self control and pleasure enhancement, it also promised multiple orgasms for men by separating ejaculation from orgasm. I hadn’t got that far into it but I now had a cock that was harder and firmer than ever before. I could also perform sexually for much longer.

However I nearly shot my load on the spot as she opened her blouse to reveal a black lace and blue satin corset. Her magnificent tits were there before me in underwired cups the cleavage almost begging to be touched. Her skin was creamy white, she looked incredible with her long hair tumbling down over her shoulders. The hem of the corset hid beneath the waistband of her trousers which she had now started to unbutton. I could only imagine at what she would look like without them but I knew that I wouldn’t have to imagine for long.

My cock and balls ached, I had goosebumps all over my body.

As she slowly lowered the zip on her trousers I saw that the corset was hemmed with lace, with a wriggle she pushed the trousers down further giving me a glimpse of black satin panties and her gorgeous thighs.

I groaned when I saw the straps of her suspenders and the lace of her stocking tops.

Still not breaking eye contact she slipped the trousers off over her boots and stood before me with her hands on her hips and her legs apart.

“You’re beautiful.” I mumbled.

“Thank you.” She whispered in reply. “You’re not so bad yourself.

The tension was killing me, I needed to get my hands on her but I revelled in the fact that this woman was obviously highly attracted to me.

Even though her panties were black satin I could see that they were soaked through with her cunt juices. She turned slightly and bent over to pick up her clothes and mine before dropping them on a chair. In that brief movement I saw a firm round butt without a hint of cellulite; my breath caught in my throat as I saw the thong of her panties disappear into the crack of her ass and between the lips of her sopping, fleshy and shaven pussy.

I was so riveted by her body that I barely noticed her reaching into the pockets of her coat and remove three items. As she turned back to face me she tossed them onto the bed where I watched them land on the duvet.

A large tube of Powerglide lube.

An green dildo/vibe with the batteries just visible through the plastic and latex.

A bottle of Johnson's baby oil.

Like I said, I really had no comprehension of what she had in mind but I wanted to find out.

This really was a dream come true. I looked back up to see Princess smiling at me, perhaps it was more of a dirty grin. My cock strained even harder against my shorts as she walked towards me and dropped to her knees.

Just like that she pulled my shorts off, my cock sprang up like a maypole. Princess took a firm grip with her right hand and started to slowly jack me off. I’m circumcised so she didn’t so much slide her hand over the shaft as grip it and just work the skin up and down.

I was so fucking hard that I don’t know how she found any skin to play with but play she did.

She kept looking into my eyes, I groaned each time she rubbed her thumb against the frenulum where the head joined the shaft. Some precum leaked out of the tip and she used it to lube her thumb.

I just shut my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me.

Then I felt her tongue licking the head of my prick, she soaked it in saliva and then started sucking the head into her mouth. Within a few seconds she had an intense sucking and bobbing motion going whilst still jacking away at the base.

Her left hand cupped my aching balls and massaged them delicately.

The urge to pump her mouth full of cum was almost unbearable but I managed to hold off; my groaning was now loud and constant.

Opening my eyes I watched her making love to my cock with her lips and tongue. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be lost in her task.

My hands found the side of her head and gently pushed down as she took the head of my cock into her mouth once more.

Princess took me right into her throat until her nose was pressed against my pubic bone. She started humming and moving her head in a languid oval alternately sucking my dick and working my balls. Each time she bottomed out against my pubic hair she would slide her tongue out and tickle my sack with it.

In all my years I had never, and still never have I suppose had a blow job like it. It seemed like her mouth could adjust it’s shape to fit every contour and ridge of my shaft and helmet.

“Aw I’m gonna cum.” I growled, I might even have called out her name, I was so off my head with pleasure and lust.

On an upstroke she lightened the sucking pressure and firmly but gently squeezed the base of cock. Her lips released me and I felt the cool air on my swollen glans. The change in sensation was itself a pleasurable experience. Princess looked me straight in the eye and gently released and tightened the grip on the base of shaft rhythmically.

“Not yet lover.” She obviously loved being in control and when it felt this good I was quite happy to be slightly dominated.

Without removing her hand from my cock she climbed onto the bed and straddled my face with her thighs. The slight musky odour was intoxicating.

“Eat me. Eat my pussy.” She ordered as the jacking motion started again on my shaft.

I think I actually licked my lips as I looked up at the sodden gusset of her thong. Her outer lips were clearly visible and without preamble I just dived straight in sucking one and then the other.

“Aww fuck yes!!” moaned my new best friend. “Suck my cunt.”

Her juices were sweet and heady. I eased the thong to one side and holding her ass cheeks in my hands I drilled the depths of her gash with my tongue, my nose softly rimmed her asshole.

When she was shuddering and squirming and telling me she was going to cum I slipped one single finger inside her cunt and pressed down onto her G-spot whilst thumbing her clit in much the same way as she had done to my cock.

“Ohhh Jason, don’t stop. Don’t you fucking dare.”

Suddenly my cock was back in her mouth, she seemed to almost inhale it into her throat. Her tongue was trying to bring me off as she licked and sucked every inch of my phallus. For my part I was now alternating between tonguing the depths of her cunt and licking, nibbling and sucking her clit. Each time my tongue grazed her hard little nub I felt another semi climax throb its way through the walls of her pussy until it felt like she was constantly cumming. When I started rubbing her anus with the tip of my finger Princess went totally nuts. She started yelling obscenities at me through a mouthful of cock.

Using her pussy cream as a natural lube I eased my left index finger into her ass, it’s right hand sibling went back to work on her G spot whilst I concentrated on her clit. My fingers met in the middle with only a thin membrane of her body between them.

Princess screamed as her pussy flooded, I kept swallowing her juices but so much ran down my chin.

She was slobbering all over my cock, it was fucking amazing and I told her so. “That’s it, suck me, I wanna cum in your mouth.” My mother could have walked in the room and I wouldn’t have noticed.

She stopped her oral attention and jacked me hard with one hand.

“Make me cum again you fucker, suck my pussy dry.”

I felt so good that I wondered if I could shut her up so whilst continuing to eat her I reached around her hips and grabbed a handful of tit.

They were soft, warm and yielding. I just kneaded them for a while as she went back to sucking me and moaning. I twisted and teased her hard nipples and she just went even harder at sucking my prick into her hot mouth.

I was about to cum and nothing was going to stop me.

“I’m going to cum…” I just growled at her.

With two hands she cupped my balls and allowed saliva to run down onto them.

I took my left hand and slid two fingers up into her hot pussy literally grinding at her g-spot.

Her body went rigid and she screamed. “Awwwwww I’m cummmmming nowwwwwwww.”

Now woman has ever ejaculated near me but Princess did, her pussy spasmed and spasmed as three squirts of her hot cum jetted into my waiting mouth. Maybe it was the circumstances, maybe it was just that she was giving me the best blowjob I’d ever had but I came right then. I felt it from my toes to the top of my head, she was sucking me inside out and as my orgasm hit me I lost control. I couldn’t see anything but the stars in my head. I came more than I have ever cum before, ropes of thick jizz deep into her throat.

Princess just kept on sucking gently and licking as I came down from the natural high. When my breathing returned to normal she increased the pressure and had me hard again in a couple of minutes.

She climbed off me and got on all fours wiggling her ass at me. The wicked grin was back. “I need to be fucked in the ass, get ready for round two!”

Like I said I had no idea what she had planned but I was going to keep up with her or die trying.

I don’t know what time we stopped but I know that I was exhausted, my mouth was numb from eating her pussy so much. Princess had my cum and her own in her hair. We had fucked in every position I knew, I had fucked her ass and then cum in her mouth.

The last time I came she said her pussy was sore so she wanted me to fuck her tits. She squirted a large amount of baby oil onto her incredible rack and then fuck her tits I did. Instead of just holding them while I fucked them Princess jacked me off with her breasts, she was pinching her nipples and telling me how I was the best fuck she’d ever had and how much she loved my cock. I told her she was a cum hungry slut and rammed away even harder.

When I came the tank must have been empty but Princess just swallowed me into her throat just the same.

Later after we’d showered together and washed each other clean we went back into the bedroom. On the bed was the green dildo.

She laughed. “ I guess we didn’t need that.”

Chapter Four

I walked Priscilla out of the motel, it was just after 4am and she had said she wanted to drive home rather than stay. Nothing personal she said, maybe it was I don’t know. I have an idea that she was a little embarrassed at the way she had let the Princess side of her run rampant. Either way it was no problem to me, I was completely exhausted. I wanted to see here again but at that point I needed to sleep.

I watched her get into her white ’99 Ford Mondeo. Before she got in we embraced and kissed softly, her tongue slipped into my mouth. I shivered as I recalled the way it had danced over the head of my cock. I broke the kiss and took her head gently in my hands before kissing her again.

She wound the window down.

As she looked out of the window of her car she thanked me for a wonderful time. “I really had a great time…” She said. “…I got my wish, I got fucked silly and fucked someone silly too.”

Feeling like a kid on the doorstep of a girl after a first date, I asked “Can I see you again?”

“Maybe.” She grinned as she started the engine. “But in the meantime you need to meet Mary Jane.”

I staggered back to my room, on the pillow was her black thong. Feeling like a pervert but not giving a shit I wrapped the still soaking satin round my limp cock and went straight to sleep.

12