Natural Forces Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike helps friends old and new; Trish's boss comes to dinner
9.9k words
4.45
2.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of a multi-part story centred around Mike, Trish and their friends.

---

Unfortunately, this is mostly a true story. I have only changed a few of the details and names for privacy.

---

It was a busy morning. Trish had told me before she left for work that she had invited her supervisor, Professor Deneuve, over for a barbie dinner on Saturday.

I was just digesting that and trying to rework the logistics for the rest of the week, when the phone rang.

It was Mary. She and Joe were the parents of Kirra and Sharon. The girls were close friends with Trish; they'd all gone through school together. I'd recently helped them mend their relationship with Kirra, their youngest daughter.

"Hi Mike," Mary said, "I hope I am not disturbing anything."

"No, all good, Mary," I replied. "How are you?"

"I am well, Mike, thanks," Mary responded.

"And those daughters? Kirra and Sharon enjoying all the parental attention?"

"Yes, they are," Mary chuckled, "well Kirra is. I am sorry to bother you, but I am afraid we need your help."

"My help? Sure. Anything. What's the matter?"

"It's Sharon, I'm afraid," Mary said quietly. "You were right when you said she might feel left out, with Joe and I having incest with Kirra...."

"Hmm, I see," I said full of concern. "I thought this could happen."

"I know," Mary sighed. "You were right, Mike."

"How is she?"

"She's holed up in her room," Mary explained. "She won't come out. Joe and I thought, maybe, that you might be able to talk to her?"

I didn't tell Mary, but Sharon had texted me yesterday out of the blue asking me how I was doing. I'd replied innocently and thought nothing much of it.

"Well, OK, I guess," I replied, "though I am not sure what I can do."

"We think," Mary explained, "that since you broke Kirra in at Trish's party, maybe Sharon might be more responsive to you than she is to us at the moment."

"Well, I don't know," I said. "We'll see, I guess. I will be over in about an hour."

"That's great!" Mary enthused with relief. "Thank you for helping, regardless. We don't want to impose on your generosity, Mike, but this is an emergency."

"No problem, Mary. We've been friends for so long that we're like family."

"Just like always, Mike," Mary said. "You always put the needs of others ahead of your own."

---

I knocked quietly on Sharon's bedroom door.

"Sharon," I said in a hushed voice, "it's me, Mike. May I come in?"

There was no immediate answer, so I turned the doorknob and went in.

After Mary's call I had texted Sharon and told her that I had missed seeing her lately and asked her would she mind if I came over to visit her. She had responded immediately with an "OK", which I took as a positive sign.

I entered her bedroom. It was a large room. Subdued light leached from the bedlamp on a bedside table. There were a few stuffed toys: teddys and dogs. I made out the soft pink walls, it was a very feminine space. The bed was in the centre of the opposite wall. Sharon sat on the bed, propped up by pillows against the bedhead. Her knees were raised and her hand was between them. When she noticed me entering, she quickly removed her hand, slipped her legs down and settled her skirt.

"Hi, Sharon," I said, "how are you?"

Now she was doing something on her phone.

"Hi Mike," she said looking up and smiling briefly. "I'm having a bit of trouble actually. This level is tricky."

I approached the bed to see what she meant. She was playing Irate Birds on her uPhone. I sat down on the bed beside to her.

"Oh," I said taking an immediate and active interest in what she was doing, "I remember this level. It is tricky! Let me think... oh, yeah, try aiming here with an irate red bird."

I swung my legs up on the bed and sat alongside her. Sharon fired the irate bird to where I'd indicated and soon a kooky chain reaction was set in motion and the difficult level had been achieved.

"Wow," Sharon said, "that was it, Mike! Hey, and I even found a gold key!"

"Congrats, Sharon!" I enthused. I put a hand on her thigh and kissed her forehead. "Great skill!"

Sharon had been friends with my daughter, Trish, for over a decade, so we knew each other well. Trish and Sharon were the same age, twenty-two.

Thrilled by her achievement, Sharon gave me a hug and innocently kissed my cheek. I noticed the skirt she was wearing was quite short; she also wore a white camisole top.

"I knew you'd help me, Mike," she said. "You've always been good to me."

"Well," I told her, "good friends of Trish are good friends of mine."

"Trish is so lucky to have you as her Dad," she said.

"You're pretty lucky, too, Sharon," I reminded her. "Mary and Joe both love you very much."

"Not like you love Trish," she added kind of sadly, before adding, "and not how they love Kirra."

"Sharon," I said sympathetically, "I think you'd be surprised about how they feel about you. You're their first daughter. The first child is always special."

She put down the uPhone and fell silent. I took her hand in mine. It felt soft, Sharon had long graceful fingers.

"Hey, Sharon," I said to her, "Look, let's talk this out man to man or at least man to girl. What happens in here stays in here, OK? You can trust me."

She nodded. My hand rubbed along her forearm, reassuring her.

"Spit it out. Tell me. What's going on?"

"Well, Mike, Mum and Dad, um. Well, you know all about Mum and Dad and Kirra. Well, I am older than Kirra and Mum and Dad have never ever tried to fuck me..."

"And you want them to?"

She nodded.

"You know there's a lot of social pressure against incest, against families simply being loving together, Sharon. It's a massive taboo. Sometimes that makes things pretty difficult for parents and kids who want to fuck. Especially so with their first when parents are unsure about so many things. And it's not for everyone."

"I know. But all my friends want their parents to fuck them. Quite a lot have been fucked by a parent or a grandparent or an uncle or an aunt. You know, like Trish and Connie and Debbie. And now Kirra."

Connie's dad or a family member was fucking her? That was good to know.

"It's tricky with the first child," I tried to explain. "There's no user guide and parents are so scared of doing the wrong thing. They are often more relaxed with their later children. I nearly totally missed my opportunity with Trish because of that. Luckily, now, we have a great relationship and fuck all the time."

"I suppose so," she granted.

"You can still have a great relationship with your parents, Sharon. I know your parents want to have sex with you very much. Kirra was just as frustrated about it as you are, believe me. Now look at her. She's blossomed with the incest. And so can you."

"Is that why you fucked Kirra at the party? To get Dad to finally have incest with her?"

"Yes," I confessed, "I was moved by Kirra's need for Dad cock and I wanted to bring you all closer together. You're our friends! It was the least I could do to try and help you all."

"Yeah, Mike, you showing Dad that incest was OK really changed the dynamics. Now Mum and Dad fuck K all the time."

"I know they want to fuck you just as much, too, Sharon. I mean, you're pretty hot. Those nice big tits and a saucy tail."

My hand slipped along her thigh.

"You think so?"

"Sharon, I've always thought you'd be a great fuck. It's the truth. Scout's honour! Dib, dib, dib."

I looked her in the eye. My hand slipped under her skirt, wandering high on her thigh. Sharon wasn't wearing panties!

"You're just saying that, Mike."

She looked unsure, a little fragile. It was time for some confidence building and shock-treatment. I stood up beside the bed and dropped my pants. I showed Sharon my cock. It was almost fully hard.

"Does this look like I don't mean it, Sharon?"

Sharon's mouth fell open in surprise. I slipped my shirt over my head and was soon naked in front her.

"You know you can't order these things to get hard. They only get hard when they're turned-on. I am turned-on by the thought of finally fucking you, Sharon."

"Oh, Mike, it's so beautiful. I haven't seen it for so long."

Sharon would have had a few nude swims with Trish and I when she was younger, so she would have seen me naked lots if times back then. I stroked my cock a few times to show her its full length.

"You were masturbating when I came in. What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about being fucked by Mum and Dad... and by you, Mike, well, after your text message..."

"Well," I said, "Sharon, let's do it! Let's fuck!"

I leaned over and tongue kissed her. I pulled her cami top over her boobs and began to grope her grapefruit tits. Sharon's tits were the largest of the friendship group.

I stood up and jacked my hard cock looking at the freshly molested young woman with her top pulled up and her tits exposed. I could see her desire growing for my growing cock.

"Strip off," I ordered her.

Sharon sat up and looking at my cock, slipped her camisole over her head and tossed it aside. Then she undid the zip of her short skirt, slipped it down her smooth, young legs and tossed it with her top. Naked twenty-two year old pussy! She laid back on the bed, spread her legs and started to play with her tits, grabbing them, pulling on them, in front of me.

She looked so nice doing that, that I thought I'd have a piece of that action. I climbed on the bed and straddled her body. I rubbed my cock over the large brown unblinking eyes of her nipples. Then I ran my cock between her mounds of chest meat.

"Fuck my cock with your big tits, Sharon."

She took a flabby orb in each hand and pressing them together, rubbed them up down the shaft of my slowly rocking cock. They felt so smooth and warm against my dick. I started thrusting harder and Sharon held her tits more firmly, close together, so my cock had to force its way through the sweetly yielding breast meat. As the head of my cock rubbed the skin of her tits it sent good vibrations to my balls.

"Mmm, Sharon, what a great tit-fuck you are giving me," I said, conscious of the need to build up the young woman's confidence and self-esteem.

"I like seeing your cock's head emerge between my tits, Mike. It's playing peek-a-boo with me, like a cheeky pig in Irate Birds!"

"It loves playing games with young women like you, Sharon."

We tit-fucked for a little longer. Sharon was propped up on pillows against the bed head.

"I think it's time to fuck you in your mouth, Sharon."

"Oh, Mike, I've wanted to try this for so long!"

"You will love it Sharon and I bet you will be a great cocksucker!" I said giving her confidence as big a boost as I could.

I disengaged my cock from Sharon's tits and rose up on my knees. I brought my cock close to Sharon's lips. She opened her mouth.

"Show my cock some love, first, Sharon."

Sharon smiled and began to grope my balls with one hand and stroke my cock with the other.

"Mmm, rub the head. Oh, yeah, so sweet, baby... Give it a kiss."

Sharon leaned forward and puckered her lips. The sweet kisses of the young girl rained on the head and shaft of my cock. I moved my cock around so she could kiss it all over, including my balls. My cock's head rubbed against her face. I had to admit that it was actually pretty exciting to be fucking Sharon in her family home with her parents downstairs.

When she opened her lips the next time, I let the head of my cock slide into her virgin cocksucking mouth. Her lips felt so warm around my glans.

"You look so pretty, Sharon, with my cock in your mouth. Suck it, baby, like a straw, like you want to drink what's inside."

She did. It felt wonderful. I started the instinctive backward and forward movements and gradually worked my way deeper into her mouth, as far as I could go, taking care not to make her gag. Her head was against the bed head as my hips thrust into her face, so my cock was able to fuck her in the mouth quite firmly. This was so good.

"Looks like you're enjoying your first mouth-fuck, Sharon. You're a natural!"

My cock was deep in her mouth but I could feel her nod "yes" against my body. I reamed her mouth some more.

"I really want to fuck your cunt, Sharon," I told her. "Are you ready for that, now?"

It was a rhetorical question. Whether Sharon was ready or not, I was. I slipped out of her mouth and dragged her over to the side of the bed. Her hips were on the edge of the mattress and her feet on the floor. I pushed her legs open as wide as possible and kneeled on the floor between them.

"Mmm, what a sexy little pleasure hole you have Sharon. I am going to like having my cock in there. I bet you're really tight."

She nodded. There was cunt juice around the mouth of her young cunt. It needed to be fed. It was hungry for cock.

"Mmm, let me see."

I inserted a finger into her wet hole. Fuck, she felt good around my finger! I started finger fucking her gently and put my mouth on her clit and began to stimulate it. I slipped another finger into her tight cunt. Hell, I was looking forward to getting my cock up her. My index and middle fingers pushed into her wet pussy and when they were fully in her, my other fingers pressed against her arsehole. I licked her clit more and got her to a high point where she was breathing heavily and beginning to raise her hips, before I paused.

"It's fuck-time, now, Sharon."

"Yes! Please fuck me, Mike, thank you so much."

I placed my cock against the slack mouth of her twenty-two year old cunt. Sharon was spread open wide on the edge of her bed.

"Watch me fuck you," I suggested, putting a pillow behind her so she could see my cock better.

We both looked down at my cock as I slowly worked it inside her wet, warm hole. Gently, I worked it forwards and back. I could feel the wet walls of her vaginal tube being forced apart, pressing against the glans of my cock as it worked its way deeper into the mysteries of Sharon's cunt.

"See, Sharon? My cock is all the way inside your cunt now!"

"Mmm, I can feel you inside me, too. Do you like my cunt, Mike?

"I love your cunt Sharon. It's so tight. Does it like having my cock up it?"

"Yes! I love feeling you move inside me."

"I hope you will feel lots of cocks inside you, Sharon. Do you think we should call in the others, now, though? They've been very worried about you."

"Yes, but don't take your cock out of me, Mike. It feels so good."

I smiled, "OK, I will text them to come up, while I fuck you."

I found my uPhone in my discarded shorts, which were nearby. I gently started fucking Sharon. She groaned like a little sparrow. I texted Joe and Mary and urged them to come up to Sharon's bedroom straight-away, don't knock, just come in.

While I had my uPhone handy, I took a few pics of Sharon's nakedness and a video of my cock fucking into her cunt hole. I tried to get her wobbling tits in shot as I pounded her harder. That would be a nice memento to view later.

Sharon's body was relaxing and I was fucking her easily when the door opened quietly. Joe, Mary and Kirra, all naked, streamed into the bedroom. Maybe they'd been having some incest while they waited. I put my hands on Sharon's hips and reamed into her cunt hard, more theatrically than usual. I did it in a way that let her parents and sister clearly see Sharon take all of my surging cock up her wet cunt. Her big tits jiggled and rippled with each pump into her hole.

Sharon opened her eyes and immediately noticed her parents and sister, "Mum! Dad! Look! Mike's fucking me!"

"Oh, wow, darling," Joe said. "He sure is. And what a good fucking you are getting!"

"Sharon, you look so beautiful taking Mike's cock," Mary added.

"Oh, Shazz, isn't Mike's cock great!" Kirra said, pleased to finally see her sister getting something up her other than a carrot.

"Mum, Dad, K, I'm sorry, I've been so moody," Sharon said while I continued to fuck her. "I just wanted some incest love."

"We're sorry, too, Sharon, we should have fucked you years ago. But we were too worried about what others might say about us loving you like that, if they found out. We love you so mucb, baby girl," Mary and Joe said.

"Joe," I asked, "I am getting close to cumming, but I think you should really be the one to christen Sharon's cunt..."

"Thanks, Mike," Joe replied, "but it's OK. I'll have plenty of time to cum in Sharon's holes later. You've done the hard yards today, Mike. Fill her cunt with your cum."

"Yes, Mike, I want you to stay up me as long as you can. Your cock feels so good up my cunt hole."

Joe was hard and stroking his cock. It was hot fucking Sharon in front of her whole family, but I felt I needed to involve them somehow, so their family relationship would immediately become more intimate and more natural.

"Joe, why don't you feed that cock of yours to Sharon, then? And Mary and Kirra? There are two tits here just bouncing around while I fuck Sharon. Each nipple needs a mouth."

They all cried out, delighted to be included in the inaugural Sharon-fuck. Joe knelt on the bed, next to his daughter and fed his hard dick into her mouth. Mary took the left tit and Kirra the right and together the women suckled on their daughter/sister. The femmes' arses were nearby so I let my hands run freely over the women's smooth bums while I reamed into Sharon's cunt hole. I found their arseholes and teased them. Both felt like they could take a cock now, if they hadn't already. That was great news.

Inevitably, Sharon's tight little cunt tube was working its magic, rubbing against my glans.

"Ok, everyone, I am going to cum!" I warned. I placed my hands on Sharon's hips and fucked into her as hard and as deep as I could go. Mary and Kirra stopped tit-licking to watch.

"Come on, Mike, fuck me, cum in me," Sharon urged.

I buried my dick deep in Sharon's cunt. I felt my cock throb, I called out. My balls fizzed. Cum fired from my balls and pumped through the piss slit of my cock into Sharon's pussy. Pulse after pulse, my balls emptied their seed into her.

"Oh, fuck, I can feel you cumming in me, Mike!" Sharon called.

"So can I," I assured her.

"Fucking hell, Mike," Joe cried. "Fuck, yes!"

"Oh, my baby girl's finally had a Daddy cum in her. I am so proud," Mary added.

"Fuck, it's my turn to cum now," Joe called out.

We all saw Joe's cock dump it's white load into Sharon's mouth and all over her face.

"Fuck, Sharon, mmm, eat your Dad's cum!" Mary said mischievously.

"Oh, Dad," Sharon said savouring his hot, white sauce, "your Dad-cum tastes so yummy."

Joe and I were exhausted. My cock exited with a slurp or two from Sharon's hole. Kirra took my place and using her tongue and lips worked on Sharon's clitoris. Soon enough Sharon was groaning and sighing, her hips raised, her body tensed, nipples proud.

We all watched as Kirra brought her older sister off in a huge cum! Sharon's body shook and bounced across the bed. Everyone cheered. Sharon had aftershocks continue for a few minutes, before she finally lay peacefully and began her recovery. She was serene in that indescribably blissful post-fuck state.

Joe and Mary thanked me for helping them, yet again. Mary even pulled me over by my cock and kissed me, she was so happy. Kirra hugged me and I took the opportunity to press her naked body against mine and grope her firm arse cheeks.

I whispered to her, "Maybe next time, I can fuck your arse, Kirra."

She laughed, nodded and gave me the thumbs-up. The family and I then fell all together and lay entangled with Sharon on her bed.

---

I'd gone down to the beach around mid-morning. I liked to make my camp on the rocks where the sea splashed all around. There were fewer kids and families there - they preferred the relative safety of the sand and the calm of the smaller wavelets. People were swimming directly off the rocks and snorkelling around in the sparkling wavy sea. It was pretty chill.