Natural Insemination Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie gets a first hand demo of what is in store for her.
9.7k words
4.49
165.1k
88
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

Chapter 4: Advanced Demonstration

By Jenny_C©

Note to the reader: This is a continuation of the previous chapter of the story "Natural Insemination." It is recommended the chapters be read in sequence to properly describe the scene and introduce the characters. None of the characters are real, and this is purely a work of fiction with no basis in actual medical fact. Constructive comments welcomed.

"Well! The two of you seem to be getting along just fine!" The voice of Dr. Palin suddenly comes from the open door. I never heard the door open. I never heard her walk in. I was too occupied by the upright cock in my hand to pay much attention to anything else. Quickly, I pull back, feeling embarrassed.

"Don't let me interrupt," She acts unconcerned towards my behavior. "Go ahead if you want to. Don't mind me."

I let go anyway, and sit upright in the chair out of embarrassment. "Sorry," I attempt to apologize. "I didn't mean to."

"Don't stop on my accord," She closes the door behind her and walks the rest of the way into the room. She takes a seat down onto her chair. "Hell, go ahead and masturbate him for all I care."

"Masturbate?" I say in automatic surprise. "That's not what I was doing!"

"I beg to differ!" She turns to question. "But no need to worry. Go ahead and give him a good pumping. That's what you want, isn't it?"

I can't believe what she suggests! She acts unconcerned, like she is accustomed to it happening all the time. And the way she suggests it right in front of him!

And Richard never turns away either, doesn't even attempt to cover himself after she enters. He acts unconcerned and takes no action against her lurid suggestion, like he too is accustomed to it happening all the time.

At the same time, his enormous cock continues to stand upright. I notice it now gleams with moisture too, almost drips with pre-cum, making it obvious what I was doing. Still, I deny it. I don't know why, it comes automatic. I'm supposed to be a good girl. I could never admit to doing something so dirty.

Meanwhile, the doctor wheels her chair over to the cupboards. She opens one door and then another, looking for something. For what, I don't know. She doesn't say, only grumbles that she can't find it. She turns her back to me, to which I can't help but take advantage of the opportunity to admire the ridged erection standing before me. It might even be larger than before, maybe grown another inch or two longer than earlier. A temptation builds up from deep inside me, a temptation to grab it again, to stroke on him some more. He remains standing within easy reach. I could if I really wanted to, but hold back in the presence of the Doctor.

"Here it is!" She finally finds it. She pulls out a clipboard, and then complains about one of the nurses putting it in the wrong place. I quick turn away from his cock when she wheels her chair back over.

"Now let me ask you," She starts to question when she comes back again. "Have you talked it over with your husband? Did the two of you discuss the possibility of this young man impregnating you?"

I notice the way she points to his cock when she asks her question. It's as though the rest of him doesn't matter, only his big cock.

My eyes automatically follow her finger and look at it too. It's easy to see. With him standing while the two of us sit, it appears in the perfect position to easily see. As I look, I can't help but imagine what it would feel like to be impregnated by it, to feel it drive deep inside me, even to experience the sensation of that final push when he finally releases his seed.

"Well, um, not really," I shake my head and come back to reality. I have a difficult time answering her question and looking at his cock at the same time.

"But it's been almost a week!" Dr. Palin acts disappointed with me. "In all that time you never talked? How are you supposed to come to a decision if you never talked about it?"

"I tried!" I try to defend. "I brought it up, several times, but he said he was always too tired to talk about it."

"Too tired?" She brushes his complaint aside. "Nonsense! I suspect he was actually too afraid to talk about it."

I suspect her comment is more to the truth. She has the experience. I'm sure she's talked to many young women in a similar situation.

"I'm sorry," I feel I have disappointed her, so hang my head in shame. "But it's difficult, you know, to talk about such a thing. How am I supposed to convince him?"

She lets out a breath and leans back in her chair. The chair she sits on doesn't have a back. It's nothing more than a stool with wheels, so she positions her hands in front and stretches back like an experienced acrobat.

"Don't be sorry," She consoles without looking at me. "I've seen many cases just like yours. You have nothing to be sorry about."

"Then what am I supposed to do?" I want to know about her other cases. I beg her to share her experience with me. I ask how the other women eventually got their husbands to agree.

"You first must understand his inadequacy," She advises me after a minute of thought. She sits back up straight again. "Your husband has an inadequate cock, at least compared to someone like Richard."

She again points to the cock standing upright between us, and again my eyes naturally follow. The thick mushroomed head of his cock actually seems to have accumulated additional moisture. I gasp as I realize he has pre-cummed as we talked about it.

"His inadequate cock is the reason he can't impregnate you," She goes on. "But also the reason you need someone like Richard to do the job instead. As long as your husband refuses to admit to this fact, then I'm afraid you will never convince him. You need to convince him that his small cock doesn't make him any less of a man."

I almost disagree with her. Looking at the cock before me, I can't help but think lowly of my husband. Compared to Richard, he does seem inadequate. The cock before me would be able to penetrate me three times as deep; push me apart wider too. A warm sort-of heat rises up from my body as I dream about it, fantasize what it would be like.

"How do I convince him?" I shake the lustful thoughts out of my mind and try to return to the subject at hand. "How am I supposed to convince him that he's no less of a man?"

"It is particularly difficult in your case," The Doctor seems to ignore my question. "The problem is your husband's macho behavior. The small size of his cock might even contribute to this behavior. He was probably teased by the other boys in school, perhaps had to fight to stand up for himself after gym class."

She seems to conduct a miniature sociological assessment of my husband. Indeed, I recall he did get into a lot of fights while in High School. It was part of what attracted me to him. Like the runt puppy in the litter, I used to feel sorry about him always getting beat up by the other boys. Now I wonder if his small sized dick might have been part of the reason why the other boys teased and fought with him.

"But how do I convince him?" I ask again. "How do I convince my husband that his smallish cock doesn't make him any less of a man?"

"By lying," The doctor surprises me with her advice. "And with a lot of convincing acting."

"What?" I don't understand at all.

"Listen," She talks to me like a Mother talks to her teenage daughter about sex. "We both know how important a large cock can be. It heightens the sexual experience for the female. It makes it more arousing, more interesting for her. A big cock can easily give an orgasm, even multiple orgasms."

I never had anyone talk to me like this before. Size wasn't supposed to be important. That's what I was always told. I never thought of my husband as being particularly small, at least not before I met Richard. She may have a point, but I'm not sure.

"I don't know," I express my doubt.

"Of course you don't know," Dr. Palin almost laughs at me. "You never experienced a real cock. Your husband doesn't give you orgasms on a regular basis. I can assure you, once you experience a cock the size of Richard's," She points to it once again. "You'll never go back to anything as inadequate as your husband's."

The massive cock continues to point skyward right in front of me. The mushroom head glistens with moisture. I have to fight back the desire to grab it, to stroke it once more. Better yet, I would like to experience it and find out for myself if what she says is true.

"Is all that really true?" I ask because all I can do is ask. I question the Doctor as I look at it.

"I hope you will soon find out for yourself," She answers. "I really do, but it all depends on if you can convince your husband. You know him a lot better than I do. You are the only one who can finally talk him into it in the end, but the macho type is always more difficult to convince. They know the truth, even if they don't realize it."

I am left dismayed. I don't think I have any hope. I have never been very good at lying, especially to my husband. I lied to him about little things before, but never a lie as big as this. In my heart, I know he will never agree to allow me to be fucked by another man. He won't even talk about it. How can I expect him to agree to it?

"But perhaps I can give you an incentive to build your confidence," The Doctor gives me a glimmer of hope.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask with excitement.

"I don't normally allow it," She expresses reluctance.

"Anything!" I beg of her. I have no idea what she is talking about, but agree anyway.

"Normally I require the agreement of the husband," She goes on. "And then I'm sure you would refuse anyway, but perhaps in this case it might be a good idea to medically determine if you are capable."

I still don't understand. I suspect, but it can't possibly be! She would never allow it! And even if she allowed it, would I? Would I be willing to cheat on my husband?

"Medically?" I catch her particular use of the word.

"Medically," She repeats the word. "You are a small girl. And the cock of your husband is certainly smaller than average. It could be dangerous, you know, and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself when it comes time for you to get fucked by a real cock."

"Medically?" I say in little more than a whisper. Her suggestion sounds more certain. I can't believe she would really allow it.

"And I would hate for you to go through all the trouble of getting your husband to agree, only to find out you can't accept a real cock," She goes on as if she doesn't hear me. "And it wouldn't exactly be considered cheating on your part either, not if I determined it to be a medical necessity."

"A necessity?" I think this strange, but at the same time understand where she is going. I know it is not really necessary, not medically, but I also can't help but want to believe her."

"I might even insist on it," The Doctor goes on. "You know, out of purely medical considerations."

I look to Richard's cock and consider it too. I consider what it would feel like, how deep it would penetrate me, and then how much it would stretch me open too. Erotic thoughts cross my mind. A tingling sensation comes from somewhere deep inside.

"Yes, that is my decision," She concludes after a short deliberation. "I believe it medically necessary, as they say, for you to give him a try."

"Give him a try?" I repeat the words. They sound so cold, so clinical when she says them, yet at the same time they make me feel so incredibly hot inside.

The cock standing next to me seems to think so too. Not only does it stand upright so firm and hard, but then I notice it grow wet as well. A large wallop of pre-cum oozes out the tip. The sight gives me a start, and at the same time I can't pull my eyes away, for I know it readies itself for me.

"No need to ask Richard," Dr. Palin sees it too. She says it with a laugh, like she is having a good time. "He certainly looks to be attracted to you. It looks like he's ready to go."

I can't help but agree with her. Not only because he stands so hard, but now his pre-cum makes it even more obvious to me. Never before has any man expressed such an intense interest in me. I can't help but be interested in him as well.

"I must say Katie," The Doctor continues after a brief pause during which both of us take a time out to watch his performance. "Richard definitely appears attracted to you. Care to speculate what he finds so attractive?"

She asks this in the form of a question,

those big tits of yours. I can tell he's been wanting to fuck you ever since you first walked through the front door."

She laughs some more, but I can hardly breathe. I can hardly believe it.

"Now, go ahead and slide on over to the end of the table," She gets up out of her chair. She walks around Richard to stand on the far side of the exam table. Without saying a word, she motions with her hand for me to rotate around. "Sit on the edge," She instructs. "Lay back and relax."

Despite my beating heart, despite my heavy breaths, I behave like a robot on automatic. First I turn, and then I use my elbows to lie down on my back. I behave like a patient in a doctor's office, which seems only natural, since I really am a patient and I really am in a doctor's office. A few seconds later I find myself lying with my back on the exam table and my legs dangling over the side.

"And pull down those panties," She shocks me with her next request.

"What?" I hesitate, not sure what to do. "I don't know about this."

"Yes you do!" She takes hold of my panties herself and pulls them on down.

Suddenly, before I even fully realize it, I find myself exposed. She pulls down my panties, and not just a little ways down either, but all the way down, down past my feet and completely off my body. When she is done, she throws them in the corner of the room as if to show I won't be needing them for a long time.

"What are you doing?" I ask with worry, not quite believing what is happening to me. Before I fully realize what has happened, I am left wearing only a bra, and that is all. It's been a long time since I showed myself down there, at least to a man other than my husband. Not since my young teenage years, before I met my husband, and back then it was dark. Now I lay in a well lit room.

I can't help but feel like a slut, like a stripper on stage in a gentleman's club. But at the same time, I can't help but feel a powerful surge of excitement too, like a stripper on stage in a gentleman's club. At the same time I look up to see his giant cock.

"Now come on over here," The Doctor next turns her attention to Richard.

To my horror and then to my excited delight, he walks over to join her. The two of them stand on the far side of the table and before my open legs. I fail to notice my legs stand open at first. I could close them, but then I could provide cover with my hands too, but for some reason I fail to do anything at all. His giant cock does something to me. I realize what a shameless slut I must appear as: the tiny bikini top with nothing below my waist too.

The two of them talk. I can't hear what they say, but I can tell they talk about me. I think they might even talk about my pussy. She seems to point to it, and then he seems to look at it. I realize she gives instruction on how to have intercourse with me.

"Oh my God!" I jump in fright when he steps close.

"Try to relax," The Doctor steps over and attempts to calm me. "And remember this is purely a medical procedure."

No way can I relax, especially when he takes my legs. His touch feels good. His strong hands fill me with excitement. It certainly doesn't feel like any sort of medical procedure, at least no medical procedure I ever experienced before. First one leg, and then the other, he lifts them into the air and pulls them apart. I look down the length of my body to see his giant cock standing upright in the middle.

"Not yet," She instructs him to do nothing at first. "There it is," She points for him at my open cunt just like she pointed for me at his cock. "But not yet.

"Try to relax," She comes over to tell me again. "You will enjoy it a lot more if you try to relax."

She must be kidding! I am about to be fucked by a man other than my husband, and by a tall and handsome man with the biggest cock I have ever seen. My heart races. My breathing labors. If I feel this aroused at the mere thought of it, I don't know how I will be able to stand the actual experience.

"Go ahead and stick it in," I hear as out of a dream, and a moment later I feel it.

"Oh God!" I feel him push at my opening. He lowers his body, leans forward to better adjust his aim, and a moment later I feel him. I feel his wetness. I feel the smooth head of his cock. And then I feel him push into me.

"Oh God!" I cry out as he attempts to enter. He's a lot bigger than my husband. I immediately feel the difference in size. The head of his cock feels more like a fist trying to enter me.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I cry out against the intruder.

"Try to relax," The doctor once again suggests. "This is normal."

"Normal?" I can't believe she considers the situation normal. "I don't think he will fit," I say with worry. It feels more like a fist tries to enter me.

"He'll fit just fine," Dr. Palin almost laughs at me. "You're just not accustomed to a man of his size."

She's right. I fear I might not ever get accustomed to something so big inside me. He pushes hard at my opening. The loose paper on the exam table causes me to slide forward. Using my legs, he pulls me back into position. I grab the end of the table and hold on.

"He's stretching you open a lot further than what you are accustomed to," The Doctor tells me what I full well can easily feel for myself. "He's going to enter a lot deeper too, but don't worry. You'll take all of him. Just think of it as being a virgin all over again."

"Oh God!" The pressure continues. I feel him go in, especially the swollen cock-head, even the rim around the head. I feel every inch of him. And it travels so slowly down the length of my hole, and so deep too, already deeper than my own husband's pathetic little cock. Just when I think I can take no more, he pushes some more, and further in it goes. I realize it really is like being a virgin. Half my cunt has never been experienced before.

"She really must be tight!" The voice of the doctor comes from somewhere seemingly far away. "But keep working her. I'm sure she'll be able to take it. You just need to be gentle with her this first time."

The words come from the doctor. She speaks them to Richard, but I hardly pay them any attention. So engrossed in the moment, I can pay attention to only one subject at a time. For the moment, the overwhelming subject is his cock.

"Lucky I didn't let Jason go at her," The Doctor speaks some more. "She needs practice before she will be able to take anything more physical."

It feels almost surreal. She talks to him, to the man fucking me, while I am being fucked. My mouth opens wide. My eyes move to the back of my head. I relish the sensation of the hard cock driving into me, and then I think of what she said about Jason the week before, what she said about him being rough. I wonder how much harder he will drive. I wonder if I will be able to take him too.

Through all this, Richard remains completely silent. He doesn't say a word. He only fucks, as if his only purpose in life is to fuck, and I can feel for myself why his only purpose might indeed be to fuck. The pressure never diminishes. Ever so slowly his giant cock drives deeper inside. It feels as if I am being speared, as if a giant dildo attempts to enter, but never have I used such a large dildo. Through it all, there is no pain. I almost expect to feel at least a little pain, but none at all. I can't believe a fuck could ever feel so good.

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers