Naturally Ch. 01

Story Info
Meg discovers her co-worker's feelings.
1.3k words
3.73
32.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's beautiful, naturally. Slowly, Meg removed her pants. The Eagles' "Take It Easy" is playing in the background as she dances around. She begins spinning around with her hands haphazardly held above her head.

"Oh, we got it ea, easy."

She reaches her hands up her back and under her fitted white t-shirt and removes her 36 DD black bra. When she pulls the bra out through her sleeves, like all women seem to know how to do, I can see her large brown areolas through the thin fabric and her protruding nipples in the center of each one. She was wearing her favorite panties—white, soft cotton simple thong. She is incredibly beautiful in her simplicity.

Since I met Meg almost two years ago her long, thick, richly colored auburn hair, intense blue eyes that change from deep to ice blue with her mood, and her firm, toned, tanned and curvy body have haunted my thoughts constantly. Her domineering presence, intelligence, and self-confidence made her all the more desirable to me. Unfortunately, I have never been able to gain the courage to bring our friendship to the next level. Or when I did finally work up enough courage to ask her on a date without our mutual friends, she was always gone on another of her life's adventures.

You see, Meg and I met each other while working together in the café of a large bookstore in Nashville. I've thoroughly enjoyed her company and her presence since her first day on the job when I was the lucky one to begin her training. Our time together was short, though. She was a law student in Chicago, home for the summer and working for some spending money to get her through the summer. At the end of the summer, she went back to school and I thought I had blown my chance of ever being with her forever. Luckily for me, though, she came back during her Christmas break to help out the store during the holiday season and again the next summer while she was studying for the bar.

For the past two years, I have admired from a distance her simple, natural beauty. Tonight I was going to change that. We went to a local bar with some mutual friends and I gave her a ride home since she was not capable of driving. We spent over an hour chatting, talking about her future and our past. When she went inside, I followed her, which brings me to the present.

Her eclectic classic rock playlist was still playing on her computer in the background as she continued to dance around her room, dizzying herself and thoroughly entertaining me. Even drunk she was somehow completely aware of her body and graceful in her fluid movements. Even her breasts seemed graceful as they bounced around in her thin, fitted white t-shirt. Watching her and thinking of all the things I wanted to do and trying to decide what I should do first, I could feel myself getting hard. I couldn't help but to start stroking my 11" cock. She glanced in my direction with a yearning look on her face and began walking in my direction, but her intense gaze seemed to look straight through me. It drove me insane. I couldn't wait to be inside her.

She reached up to her large breasts and began massaging her nipples. Gradually, her right hand left her breast and slowly inched its way down her taught stomach and into her panties. Her eyes closed, head rolled back, and her mouth opened slightly as she began playing with her pierced hood and clit. Slowly, her hand came back up and she began suckling her index and middle fingers. Her hand went back down to her hairless mound and tickled her clit before her two moistened fingers dove into her wet and waiting pussy. Her masturbation continued, as did mine. Her breath quickened and came in shorter bursts and she began moaning. My god. Meg masturbating less than 3 feet in front of me. And cumming all over her thin, long fingers and slender hand. It was too much for me to stand and I came as well.

After her stellar performance, she made her way over to her bed and threw herself down. It was my chance to make my first move. I left the spot where I had been standing, walked to the left, opened her front door she had forgotten to lock, and walked right into her bedroom. She looked so peaceful passed out on her bed. I couldn't wait any longer. Watching her in her peaceful and unsuspecting slumber excited me again and my cock was ready for her. I needed her at that moment. I pulled off my pants and in one swift and fluid motion, I yanked up her right leg, pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, moving her thong aside at the same time, and rammed into her tight, velvety, and still wet pussy. I pulled back to ram her again, and she awoke in a drunken, unknowing stupor.

Desperately, she kicked and tried to grab onto the other edge of the bed to pull away. I was too fast and too strong for her. I rammed into her again, while also leaning forward, grabbing her arms and pinning them above her head and pinning one leg on the bed with my body and the other in the air with my other hand.

In. Out. In. Out. Again and again. She continued to buck as though she would get away, which only made her pussy tighten, release, tighten, then release and massage my massive cock in her tight pussy. Her incoherent moans of resistance became her insistent moans of pleasure and she began calming down and accepting her fate.

As she finally calmed down, she became more aware and coherent.

"Matt?!" she said, shocked. I continued my thrusts without saying a word and watched her stormy blue eyes, giving away her stormy mood, slowly soften into icy blue as she became more and more aroused with every hard push I gave her. Her thick, luscious lips flushed and her surprised calling of my name became her lustful moans and screams of satisfaction.

"How do you like that, Meg! I've waited a long time for this."

"Matt, please stop."

"No. Cum, Meg. Cum on my cock," I said as I slowly pulled almost the entire length of my shaft out, leaving just the tip.

"Matt, wh—. Oah!" she moaned as I slammed back into her.

Slowly, I'd back out; quickly I'd slam back in. Her vaginal muscles tensed tighter every time I slowly pulled out; releasing their tight grip when I rammed back in. It was more than enough to push me over the edge. I pulled back one last time, slowly and allowing her muscles to continue milking me. As I began to cum, I rammed hard and deep inside her tight pussy and spurt my sperm deep inside Meg's tight small vagina. I pushed deeper into her a few more times as she continued to massage the last bit of sperm out of me, bent over her torso a bit more, and began sucking and nibbling on her breasts.

Meg began breathing heavier, her chest heaving and pushing her large, firm, round breasts further into my face. I let go of her leg, letting it fall limply beside me, and lay there for a moment, with my softening penis still inside her. Still holding her hands above her head and keeping my torso in the way of her legs in case she attempted to kick, I reached down and pulled my pants back up. I looked into her face, lowered my head to hers, and passionately kissed her.

Slowly, I stood up, released her hands, backed out of her bedroom, turned and left. As I was walking to my car, still disbelieving what I had just done, I heard her calling, "Matt... Wait..." When I drove away, she was standing outside as beautiful as ever—tussled, disheveled hair, white fitted t-shirt, white cotton thong, perfectly round perky and large breasts, heart shaped bottom, long slender and muscular legs—watching me drive away.