Nature Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right away, I gasped in pleasure. It felt so much better out here in the open --as open as a forested ravine would allow, anyway-- beneath the trees and sky with sunlight shining down and warming my bare skin... feeling the cold water flow over the girls, the wind caressing my ass... I shoved the cloth between my legs to one side, so my dripping cunt could feel the breeze too. I shivered and nearly came as I felt the cool fingers of the wind kiss my lips, knowing my pussy was exposed while soaking wet, almost on display, if only there was somebody there to see it. Perhaps not as obvious as my caboose, but still...

I slowed my fondling to a bare tease. I wasn't ready to cum yet. It was too soon. I needed to do something more.

I stood up and continued along, doing nothing to fix my outfit. My ass felt as if it was showing as much skin as a string thong allowed; the bottom of my suit still pulled aside and exposing my vulva, though it shifted closer to where it was supposed to be as I walked, not quite covering me, but obscuring the view down there. And my top was pulled down to hug my ribs, well below my bust, letting them jiggle freely with every step.

There was another bend halfway through the smooth part of the streambed, and right at that crook, in the center of the creek, there was a crevice that dipped a few feet down. It filled with water and extended upstream for probably thirty feet or so. You could walk around it on one side, unless the water was unusually deep for the season, and reach the remainder of the flat streambed. But the crevice made for the first good swimming hole, so I stopped in and enjoyed it.

I sat down on the edge and lowered my legs into the pool. It was much colder than the shallows had been. Even that little bit gave me goosebumps. Without slowing long enough to reconsider, I pushed off and slipped the rest of the way into the water. I gasped with the shock. It was cold! And deep. Not frighteningly deep (I don't do so well with deep water), but deep for a creek. My feet easily reached the bottom, but the water came up halfway between the top of my shoulders and my tits; which, if they hadn't been standing up before, they sure as hell were now! I untied my bun, slipping the hair-tie over a wrist, then dunked my head under the water, entirely soaking myself now. I came back up and whipped my hair back, like I'd seen actresses do on TV, imagining I could be as sexy as they were... I stood there for a moment, rubbing the wetness from my eyes and enjoying the feel of the water, the cold, touching me everywhere.

Then I knew. I was going to take my bathing suit off. I was going to get naked.

It started unconsciously, almost instinctively. I moved off to one side of the flooded crevice, where I knew the current had deposited all the stones that it'd carried this far, making almost a stairway leading most of the way up the side of the cleft. Without thinking, I climbed it until the water only came halfway up my thighs, further chilling me as the breeze rushed over the cold water drenching me. Almost in a daze, I reached up and hooked my thumbs under the highest point of my suit, still hugging my ribs, and started pulling down.

I had just begun to unveil my hips before my head finally managed to wrap itself around what I was doing. Maybe the realization that this part of me wasn't usually uncovered snapped me out of it or something. Though I don't know how it seemed to miss that my tits were out...

I froze, my face becoming even warmer at the thought of what I'd intended to do next. My breath came heavy. My heart was pounding. I could barely hear the current over it resonating in my ears. Some small part of me knew I shouldn't be doing this. Just a short while ago I would never have dreamed of doing something like this. It was unimaginable, far too embarrassing a thing to do. But now, it seemed natural. Almost essential to my being. My desire to shed these clothes, to expose my nude form became a prevailing force that could not be stopped.

The fear of discovery was still there, that nagging little voice telling me somebody could come along at any time. 'Somebody could come looking for you,' it said. 'What would you do, what would you say if Jen came to collect you, and found you like THIS? Or mom, or dad?' Definitely not something I wanted, but it continued. 'What if one of the neighbors decides to go for a stroll in the woods just to find you, wet and alone and stripping naked in the water?'

That warning didn't have quite the effect the voice had intended. My face, my chest, my loins, all burned at that thought. My breath came heavier, my heart raced. "I don't care," I nearly whispered aloud in response. Almost as if to spite that annoying little part of myself, I turned my back to the direction from which I'd come, toward where I imagined the closest person to be, and bent over, sticking my butt out like I'd done before. Looking to the top of the ravine, the creek downstream, watching to see if I had an audience, I slowly peeled the swimsuit down to reveal my ass, entirely bare for the first time since I'd become aroused.

I wiggled my hips a bit, as if putting on a little show, even though I didn't see anybody to view it. Then I spun back around to face the direction I'd been looking, my suit gathered around the tops of my legs, kaboose free but crotch still covered, for the moment. I lowered my suit down into the water, momentarily banishing it from view as I bared my nether region. I let go of the suit and straightened back up. I lifted one leg, raising a knee out of the water and pulling it free of my clothing, in the process spreading my legs a bit and offering a better view of my pussy. My clit was engorged. I was so wet! Without the bathing suit to get in the way, my juices dripped down my pale thighs... The water drenching me helped it run faster, made the two mingle together on the way down my body, but I could tell which was which by the temperature. Cold was just water, warm was all me.

I set my foot back down and stepped out of my suit, then reached down to pick it up. I didn't want it drifting away and getting lost. I tossed it off to the side, to a dry rock easily above the water level.

And then it hit me.

I was naked.

I was naked! I was bare-ass, completely nude. Everything was showing. My small quivering breasts, my ass, both visible. My pussy was touched by direct sunlight for the first time ever. Every inch of soft, pale skin was on display. And I was just standing there, outside in broad daylight, soaking wet from head to toe, my skin glistening in the afternoon light, my hair plastered to my face and neck. I could barely believe I'd actually done it. I knew I'd already exposed everything multiple times this day, but it was different now. Being aroused made it so much naughtier, far more thrilling.

But then the paranoid part of my mind got the better of me. Suddenly, I was embarrassed again. I dropped back into the pool to hide myself, and brought up my arms to cover my breasts even under the water. I stood there for several long minutes, just waiting. It seemed inevitable that somebody would happen along while I was out here, fully nude. I was still excited, but ready for the waves of humiliation to wash over me when I was discovered.

I waited, and waited, but nobody showed. Well, I decided, if nobody's going to pop out, I'm going to get dressed. No getting caught for me! Ha!

And then I remembered tossing my suit aside, out of the pool. I looked over to it, finding it far enough away that I had to crawl out of the water to reach it. I'd have to expose myself, at least once more. So, I looked nervously around, where it seemed logical a person might appear, still finding nobody. Still covering my chest, I rose up my makeshift steps again, climbing fully out of the pool this time, and took the last couple of steps to my swimsuit and snatched it up, pressing it to my chest and crouching down slightly, using the cloth to cover my breasts and stomach.

Finding that I remained alone, and leaving the water had my arousal climbing back up to where it had been moments ago, I again ignored the voice in my head that pleaded for modesty. Mostly.

I set the suit back down, this time on a dry rock within reach of the pool, and jumped in again. I still liked swimming back then, I wanted to get some in before I kept moving. I doggy-paddled along the length of the underwater crevice, letting my rump float progressively higher as I went along, until I could feel it occasionally breaking the surface. Then I'd reach the far end and kick off the sheer rock wall, backstroking to my starting point, my skin tingling as I felt my breasts skimming along above the water.

I may have swam one or two more lengths before I decided I was ready to move on. Taking another look around, I climbed out of the crevice at the far end. Again the fear of discovery made my heart pound, but my excitement was as least as strong, if not more so. I crossed my hands over the center of my butt, and started slowly onward. Yet every stride I took, every step I put between me and my bathing suit tipped the balance in fear's favor. I didn't get very far before I had to turn around. Moving my hands to hide my front bits, I went back for my suit.

As soon as I had the drenched cloth in hand though, that fear melted away. It felt like having a security blanket. I knew it would hide me if that was what I wanted, and the notion built up my confidence. Without the anxiety to get in the way, my excitement easily took over again.

I turned around and started away, holding my suit behind me to cover my ass as I left the spot that had so unnerved me. I again reached the other side of the crevice, though from the surface this time, and kept going, rounding the bend in the ravine. The next stretch of the stream still had a smooth bed, and was somewhat wider, leaving the bottom more open.

Now I dropped my arms to my sides as I walked, exposing myself fully. I kept watch behind me, looking for anybody to show themselves. Mostly to the top of the high walls to my right, almost disappointed that no young boys or girls my age were lurking up there, watching me. I walked down the center of the ravine floor, where there was no place to hide if somebody did appear, and slowly, to retain my balance on the slick stone underfoot.

I couldn't resist touching myself as I walked along. A brush of the fingers over a breast here, a swift flick to a hard nipple there, sliding a hand back over my hip to squeeze and spread my ass... simply holding my hand along my labia and letting the motion of my steps bump against myself, each one changing the pressure against my still-wet pussy...

A couple more bends upstream and I found myself at another of my landmarks. The level of the streambed abruptly rose nearly ten feet. Instead of a slope, the difference was marked by a series of ledges, forming what looked like a staircase the width of the ravine. Each tier was short, in both height and depth, and water rand down the entire width of it, making it difficult to climb. At the bottom was another small pool, and through the center of the stair was a narrow cleft, maybe a foot to a foot-and-a-half wide, through which a small waterfall flowed.

I waded into the pool, taking the opportunity presented by water deeper than one or two inches to wet myself down again. The water only came up to just above my knees at the deepest point, but I knew I could still submerge myself. But that would conceal me, even if only briefly. I couldn't have that. Instead, with another look back the way I came, I bent over, again sticking my ass out. Even if nobody else saw me, I still felt sexy. I dipped my bathing suit into the water and brought it up to my stomach, smearing it over my skin and leaving a glistening dampness in its wake. I dipped again and swabbed my hips, running down the outside of my thigh, down to the water and back up my leg to my ass. Down again and repeating on the other side. Then I turned around and ran the cloth up my flanks, over my breasts, up to my neck... Then the suit wasn't enough. I tossed it to the edge of the pool and wet my hands, brushing them over my soft skin, caressing and splashing everything I could reach.

On an impulse, I turned again and started climbing the natural stair. I slipped a couple of times, painfully smashing a knee or shin on the slippery stone. A couple of steps up I abandoned the idea of climbing it like a stair, and instead crawled up on my hands and knees. That worked much better. And, I imagined, looked far sexier. Rather than taking one unsteady step after another and falling, now I was moving steadily, though slowly, giving me a better chance to present my ass, to rock my hips from side to side as I ascended the stairway.

I got to the top and found loose rock. Much more stable footing. But I remained on my hands and knees for the moment. This was the most outlying spot I'd come across yet. If anybody were to come along, there'd be no way they'd miss me here. I twisted back to look over my shoulder, now finding myself quite disappointed to still be alone.

Nonetheless, I bent my arms, lowering myself in the front and allowing me to stick my bare ass up higher. I reached one waterlogged hand back and groped myself, squeezing my posterior, grabbing a handful of squishy, soft flesh and jiggled it around. I lowered my face to a clean-looking stone only just below the water's surface, so my other hand could join the first in caressing my bottom. I spread my cheeks, imagining that I was showing off my asshole and pussy both to some teen hiding on the ledge above me. One hand strayed down, going around the side to pass down between my legs, and began to softly brush against my cunt while the other continued groping my ass. I couldn't suppress a moan. I got a mouthful of water, but I didn't care. I was so wet, so horny!

I stood up and turned again, facing where I imagined somebody would show up. I stood tall, cocking my hips to one side and raising my arms up over my head, tangling my fingers in my wet hair, putting on what I hoped was a provocative pose. Whether it actually was or not though, it left me even hotter. My naked body was sopping wet and totally exposed, both in location and pose. My legs were spread just enough that my dripping pussy would be well visible, my tits stood right up and pointed straight at my imaginary voyeurs. The warm breeze fanning at the chill moisture covering every bare inch of me left me with goosebumps. Just at that sensation, mingled with my little fantasy, I nearly came.

But just standing there wasn't enough. I still wanted more. I looked down at the little falls, and the rushing water looked so good... I went around to the side of the ravine, where descending the stairs would be easier, and returned to the pool, wading through it back to the falls at the center. There was a thick treebranch, or perhaps a sapling, stretched across near the bottom of the cleft. It was supported by the stairs on either side, and was hung a foot or two above the pool, but still in the flow of the water. I climbed over and sat on it, spreading my legs wide and folding them on the stairs to my sides.

The sensation was incredible! The water ran down from the top, falling to the midpoint of the cleft to ricochet off of something I couldn't see, before flowing over my spread pussy, smaller globs of water splashing over my stomach and breasts. It was so cold! But the pressure of the water felt amazing! I just sat there, arching my back and moaning in pleasure as the water massaged me. It didn't take much for me to come.

I was still too aroused to be finished quite yet. I determined that letting go of my perch wouldn't leave me tipping over backwards, even with my back arched, so I put my hands to work. I caressed my still-soaked breasts, finding my nipples stiff enough to cut glass. I tickled and pinched at them, squeezing my entire breasts and jiggling them up and down as the water continued to flow over my clit. I let my head loll back, looking upside-down behind myself to check again on my favored ledges.

Still empty. I gave up on watching for an audience and focused all my attention to gratifying myself. The feel of the water between my legs, my hands on my breasts... I let a hand fall to my groin, first rubbing the inside of my thighs, working up to my cunt and slipping inside... I gasped and moaned and huffed in pleasure, making no effort to keep quiet. Why should I? There was clearly nobody around.

My fingers thrust deep inside me, stroking the inside of my pussy almost back to my labia before thrusting deep again, over and over again... I pinched and pulled at my tits, leaned forward so the water flowed down on them as well, positioned my hips so the waterfall flowed more fully over my throbbing clit, and I wheezed for breath and cried out in ecstasy as I reached climax for the second, and then a third time.

When it got to be too much, I closed my legs and stood up again, backing up into the small pool to crouch down and clean myself off. With my lust placated, embarrassment took its place, and, keeping an eye back the way I'd come, back to the original reason for it now, I covered myself and retrieved my bathing suit. I redressed, leaving the shoulder straps down again for my comfort, but this time keeping my breasts covered. I didn't want to get myself turned on again. As it was, I thought it miraculous that I hadn't been caught, my luck wasn't good enough to hold for a second time.

And I began the long walk back. I only made it out that way a handful of more times, and when I did, I always made sure to wear a bathing suit that fit properly. But I did manage to get myself naked out there once or twice more. And when I did, I didn't worry nearly as much about being spotted. I even made a game of seeing how far I could get from my swimwear.

12