Nature Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the car and recognized Dad's union bumper sticker. I didn't know you guys had gone camping."

Marissa held it together long enough to joke, "Now you know two things you didn't know before."

"You mean the lesbian thing? Not a total surprise, but I won't tell Mom and Dad. You can decide when you're ready. If you ever are."

"Thanks, Rick." Marissa turned back to me. "This is my brother, if you hadn't guessed. He finished college a couple years ago. He got a job right away and moved out."

"We met," I told her.

"When?"

"You remember I was telling you about my morning? It was Rick."

"Oh, wow!" Rick said.

"What is it?" Marissa asked.

"The crudest part of me always thought it would be cool if I accidentally walked in on you and a girlfriend while you were going at it. Of course, that didn't make it any less surprising when it happened. But this is even better. You didn't know it, but I just saw you eating my cum out of her pussy!"

"Wow is right," Marissa said. She turned around and burrowed her tongue even deeper inside me.

"Huh. I thought she'd be grossed out," Rick said. "I'm glad I was wrong."

"That makes two of us," I told him with a laugh.

Marissa really knew the right spots to reach with her tongue. I was moaning so much that I was afraid the other campers would hear me. Rick interrupted my reverie to say, "This is hot, but I'm getting kind of excited, and since I'm not Marissa's type-"

"You mean men," I said. "Come over here. I'll take care of you." I saw him undress. I'd only felt him in one place this morning. He came around and knelt next to me. He put his shaft out, and I licked it. I turned my head a little to the side so I could suck his testicles into my mouth.

"Oh, thank you, Sonya," he said. He pulled back and pointed down, and I took the head into my mouth.

Marissa stopped licking me. "If this were any other guy, it'd be a huge turn-on, but it's my brother. Could you maybe do it from a different angle?"

"Sorry, Marissa," Rick said. He moved around and straddled my chest. It was even easier to pleasure him from this direction. The second time I got him into my mouth, he moved around onto all fours. I couldn't have gotten him out of my mouth if I'd wanted to. "Oh, shit. Oh, God, Sonya, you're amazing."

I took him out long enough to say. "Thanks. So are you, Marissa."

"I'm gonna come, Baby," he warned me.

"Closing my eyes," Marissa told us.

I remember in school, guys would tease other guys asking, "Did you ever taste a dick sweeter than mine?" I hated it, not just because it was crude, but because of the homophobia, and this was before I knew that I myself liked both girls and boys. Anyway, I remembered it because Rick delivered the sweetest "lovin' spoonful" I'd ever tasted. I made a show of licking my lips, both for his enjoyment and to see if Marissa would react to the sound. She ignored it and kept on licking. Before long, I was grabbing the mattress underneath me and giving her the same refreshment she'd just given me.

"That was delicious," Marissa said, "but I'm still not satisfied."

I looked at Rick and said, "And I could go for another round of having you inside me."

Rick and Marissa both got up. Marissa moved so her vulva was over my face. I kept my legs apart so Rick could enter me easily. Once he was in, I started reciprocating the treatment that Marissa had given me. I'd only gotten a couple licks in and Rick a couple thrusts when Rick needed to steady himself. He put his hands on Marissa's hips. I worried that she'd recoil and I wouldn't get another chance to eat her. Instead, she straightened up. Rick resumed thrusting inside me, but slowly, and he ran his fingers up Marissa's sides. She tilted her back. "Oh, yeah," she moaned.

"I thought you didn't like guys," Rick said.

She put his hands on her nubile breasts. "You're not a guy. You're my brother."

"I'm pretty sure I'm a guy," he insisted. He leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck.

"I can vouch for that," I added. Rick thrust hard inside me. "I'd stake my reputation on it."

"You know that's not what I mean," she said.

I told him, "Rick, I think this is gonna be one and done, so make it a good one."

"You got it, beautiful!" No more gentle touch. He pounded me. In its own way, it felt just as loving as when he'd done it slowly.

"Oh, yes. Give it to me hard, Rick!" I tried to lick Marissa as thoroughly as Rick was plunging in and out of me.

"Shit, yeah! Here I come, Sonya!"

"Me, too," Rick warned.

"Oh, yes. Yeah! I'm the luckiest girl in the world," I moaned. I could see Marissa's essence dribbling out of her while I felt Rick filling me one more time. When they'd both finished, Marissa got off me and I sat up between them. "That was amazing," I told them.

"I'll bet!" Rick said.

"I always thought it would be interesting to join a husband and wife, or boyfriend and girlfriend. Brother and sister never occurred to me!"

"It didn't occur to me either," Rick said.

Marissa added, "How 'bout me? I never thought there'd be a guy in the picture at all! But now ..." Rick was sitting with his legs crossed. Marissa sat in between. They leaned together and had a long kiss. "I love you, Rick," she said, and she put his hands on the sides of her breasts.

"I love you, too. You're my sister," he said. He cupped her breasts and licked the nipples. She held him close to make him suck on them. She didn't let him up until he sounded like he was gasping for air.

"You know what would be fun?" Rick suggested. "If we played with Sonya together."

"That does sound like fun," Marissa agreed.

"Go ahead, twist my arm," I said. I turned onto my back.

Marissa got on my left side and Rick on my right. They both kissed my cheeks, then my neck. Rick took the lead and kissed his way from my shoulder to my hands, sucking each finger into his mouth. Marissa followed suit. He stayed with my thumb until Marissa caught up to him. She took the lead next and leaned in to suck on my breast. Rick did the same. More than with anything else to that point, I could really feel the contrast between them. Rick was bigger and stronger, so more of my flesh was in his mouth than hers. He kept my breast in his mouth and reached down to play with my feminine parts. Marissa let go and kissed her way down to the same area. She was licking my left side while Rick was rubbing the right side. Rick abandoned my breast and carefully moved into place so he could lick a circle around my clitoris without interfering with Marissa.

Rick separated my lips and told me, "There's only room for one of us. Who do you want?"

"Both, it's just a question of how." I motioned for him to move aside. Marissa got between my legs. "I don't think there's any heterosexual guy who wouldn't like to see two beautiful women in a 69."

"I know I'd like it," Marissa quipped. I moved around so I was between her legs. She moved over and started licking me from the angle that only that position allows. I put my arms around her waist to keep her loving flesh close to my tongue. That and gravity helped me separate her folds and massage her inner flesh with my tongue. She was probing deeper, making it hard for me to concentrate. I was able to ignore her skillful manipulations long enough to make eye contact with Rick, and I motioned for him to move to where I was. I took one hand off her waist and helped guide his shaft inside his sister's loving folds. I know virginity's an overrated social construct, but in case my new friend was about to lose her hymen, I made sure Rick started slowly. "Oh, yes, Rick. Give it to me!" I stopped licking her and started licking his shaft or balls, whatever I could reach, as he went in and out of his beautiful sister.

"I love you, Marissa," Rick shouted. I noted that he'd said that to two women in one day, and those were just the ones I knew about.

I turned away long enough to tell them, "I love watching two people this much in love." I looked back and advised, "He's tensing up, Marissa."

"Good. I want it. Come in my cunt, Rick! Fill me up!"

"I'm going to," he confirmed. I could see his balls withdrawing and his shaft getting wider. He thrust into her again.

As soon as he started coming, Marissa forgot about me, but I didn't mind. Obviously, I couldn't see his seed, but I could see where it was passing out of him and into her, like a mouse running underneath a carpet. I actually cried, "This is so beautiful." I wanted to lick his balls again, but I had to settle for kissing the spots where I last saw them.

When Rick finished coming, I got out from underneath Marissa. She got up and turned around. She put her hand on his flaccid member and told him, "We need to get together more often."

Rick added, "And if it's in Houston, preferably someplace air-conditioned."

Marissa moved him onto his back. "Tell me how to suck you," she asked.

"Hold it up away from me," Rick told her.

I could see I wasn't needed here anymore. I asked Rick, "Are you parked outside?"

"Yeah."

"I'd better go before someone can't get to their campsite." It was a legitimate concern, even if I was just using it as an excuse to let them have their privacy.

Marissa let him go for a moment and kissed me. "Thanks, Sonya."

That fall, Marissa sent me a long text. Her college had free psychological services, and she had a breakthrough. "I was in love with Rick even when I was young. Society told me I couldn't have him, and I thought if I couldn't have him, I didn't want any boy. I enjoyed the girls I was with, but that was just replacing a strong taboo with a weak one. Now we see each other at least once a month, and he makes sweet love to his baby sister."

That was a few years ago. I was right all along. If two people are really soul mates, they'll find each other. I'm just glad I could help them get together. Their Christmas card came in the mail yesterday. Marissa enclosed a note telling me that she moved into Rick's house over the summer. She's graduating in December, and their first baby is due around Easter.

12