Nature Hike Pt. 02

Story Info
Continues with Karen spending the night alone - mostly.
824 words
4.07
23.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrdrums
jrdrums
8 Followers

A special thank you to BunLover for editing this story. Part 3 coming soon.

*****

After climbing the rock cliff, Karen dressed herself and hiked around the area. She couldn't hear or see any sign of her rapist. In a desperate attempt to find him, she took her clothes off and jumped in the water again. She climbed up under the falls and let the water run over her like before, hoping that his arms would again wrap around her. Nothing happened, and it was colder now. She realized that she was lucky that the man raped her because she would have had hypothermia if she had stayed too long in the cold water. She called out for the man over, and over again before heading back to her rock to collect her things. As she climbed up the rock, still naked and getting cold, she noticed that her backpack and her clothes were all missing. Raging she screamed out, "Who the hell took my clothes! Please bring them back!" There is no answer, just the sound of the waterfall.

Her survival instincts kicked in, and she knew that she needed to get to shelter before it got any colder. She was naked and had no equipment. Walking into an area with some trees and branches and Karen began to make a tipi style lean-to with her bare hands. By using the tree limbs and covering them with leaves she made a rather nice shelter. She also fashioned a sturdy cot woven with sapling bark around two poles that was off the ground. She covered herself in ferns and lay down to sleep. She was quite proud that she was able to fashion a respectable shelter before it was too dark. The sound of the falls really helped to forget the challenges of the day, and she quickly fell asleep, naked and covered with ferns.

She felt something shaking and for some reason it felt like she was falling out of her makeshift cot. As she shook herself awake she realized that she was bent over her cot, face down. Her hands were tied in front of her to the limbs of her well-built lean-to while her feet were tied to roots on the floor. Her restraints left her spread-eagled and exposed. She was still a bit groggy, but she was alert enough to realize that her rapist had returned. Her attempts to pull free of the ropes proved useless. Suddenly she heard him say, "So, you liked being raped? Well, this should be even better!" The tone of his voice hinted that this will be a more than she had imagined.

Whack! A paddle hit her exposed ass hard. Whack! Whack! Again he paddled her ass. Her ass was smarting, but she was very much awake now. She'd never been spanked by anyone, but for some reason this was turning her on. Her juices were running down her leg even though her ass was throbbing with pain. Then he said to her, "I'm going to fuck every hole and cum in your throat." She cringed as he stabbed his cock into her dripping hole and pushed his thumb in her ass at the same time. He thrusts deep inside her, slamming hard with every stroke. It seemed certain that he was going to cum quickly, but he didn't, he just kept fucking her. A massive orgasm began to build up. She'd never been fucked so long or hard before, and her body thrived on it. She came again, and again, and still he kept fucking her, slamming against her sore ass. His breathing showed he was building into an orgasm. Without warning he stopped, came around to her face and shoved his cock down her throat.

"Suck my cock till I cum, bitch" as he fucked her face. She hadn't given a blow job since high school, so it was a shock to have this huge cock in her mouth, violating the back of her throat. He is almost there, "Thank God" as she felt his balls tighten; suddenly streams of come are shooting into her throat faster than she can swallow. The remaining come dripping out of her mouth. She was relieved that he had spent himself. It was relief which proved to be misplaced when he used the dripping cum to lubricate her ass.

She's still recovering from gagging on his cock when she feels him violate her ass. How the hell can he still be hard? She couldn't believe this man was still hard and fucking her ass right after coming in her. Then another wave of orgasms hit her. Over, and over he pounded her ass and eventually she felt him come in her hole. He untied her legs and wrists, placing her back on her bed of ferns. She fell asleep in an instant. Tenderly, he placed a blanket over her and set her bag next to her.

jrdrums
jrdrums
8 Followers