Nature of Mankind

Story Info
Nature needs pleasure too, and a couple have to learn.
1.3k words
22k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilJacks
LilJacks
24 Followers

A black SUV shot across the highway like a bullet. All windows open, and a pair of long, slim legs were hanging out of the front-passenger side. The legs belonged to Scarlett Davies, a 25 year old gymnast with luscious red hair, emerald eyes and fair skin. Driving next to her was 27 year old Ryan Peters, a junior accountant with brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin. A romantic getaway to a secluded forest was needed for the struggling relationship, mainly to escape Ryan's nosy mother.

"This cabin... Will there be electricity?" Scarlett asked, looking towards Ryan under her black sunglasses. He looked towards her with a questioning smile.

"No... There's no electricity." He replied and turned his attention back to the road.

"You're kidding me?" She urged. Ryan let out a snort of laughter.

"Listen Scarlett; it'll be great. Just you and me. No distractions." He assured her, and with a smile she intertwined her fingers with his.

They reached the large forest, but it was far too dense to drive through. Ryan and Scarlett stepped out of the SUV, took their bags and set off into the forest.

"This is horrible!" Scarlett complained, her stilettos sinking into the mud.

"Should have worn actual clothes then." Ryan retorted, happy that he chose to wear his sneakers rather than his dress shoes. Trekking through the never-ending forest, Ryan finally caught sight of the cabin.

"I see it!" He yelled in victory, and dragged Scarlett towards it. The small, old wood cabin didn't seem very luxurious, but anywhere away from Ryan's mother was perfect. Unlocking the ancient door with a rusty key, Ryan pushed open the door. Cobwebs filled the room, and the only light reaching the room was the twilight outside shining through the single-glazing windows. A tattered sofa was pushed up against one of the four, unpainted walls and a gross-looking bed was positioned in the corner of the room. The couple set down their bags and shut the door.

"This looks... Cosy..." Ryan mused, but Scarlett was not convinced.

"It looks like shit." She told him bluntly. "I hope the bathroom looks better."

She wandered into the only other door in the cabin, and found a very mediocre bathroom. A dirty toilet and sick which looked like they were made in the 80's, and a rather large bathtub which looked like it was made more recently than the other two appliances in the room, maybe the 90's.

"Great. Time for a soak in that horrible tub then it's off to doing whatever." Scarlett complained. She turned to her boyfriend, admiring the way he looked. His dress shirt was untucked, and the top-four buttons were undone, exposing his biceps. He was drenched in sweat, which only added to the look. With a smirk, Scarlett wandered over to Ryan, and gently wrapped her arms around him, and brushed her lips against his.

"Wanna have a bath with me?" She asked seductively, and pulled away to pull off her blue camisole. Now her perfect breasts were free, big, bouncy with rose-tipped nipples. Ryan could only stare, feeling a hardness grow in his jeans. Scarlett turned on the hot tap, releasing the warm water. Scarlett kicked off her heels, and slowly pulled down her shorts along with her G-string. The pink, puckered lips of her vagina filled Ryan with lust, her shaven inner-thighs ready for some of Ryan's 8-inch cock. Ryan pulled off his shirt in one swift movement, flexing every muscle in his body. His skin glistening with sweat. Kicking off his sneakers, Ryan managed to pull down his jeans, leaving him in his white-briefs which emphasised his package and bubble butt. The bathtub was half-filled with lukewarm water, and Scarlett stepped in. Laying down on her back, her big breasts floated above her. Ryan pulled down his briefs, giving his erection freedom. Brown pubic hair covered his balls, and travelled up to his navel which spread across his stomach. Ryan got into the bathtub, laying on top of Scarlett. Sharing a passionate kiss, tongues dominated each other and hands felt everywhere. Ryan broke off the kiss and travelled to Scarlett's breasts, suckling on one of her perky nipples while fingering her glorious cunt. Scarlett let out a pleasurable moan, and dragged her nails down Ryan's back. While giving the other nipple attention, Scarlett's hands moved down to Ryan's ass, and squeezed both cheeks. Ryan let out a grunt, and pushed himself back to Scarlett's face. Grabbing his cock with his hand, he felt Scarlett's cunt with the head, and slowly pushed it in. Both cried in lust as Ryan pushed his cock further into Scarlett's opening, brushing against her throbbing clitoris.

"Uh, this bathtub is too small." Scarlett said between moans, and heard Ryan grunt in agreement. Pulling his eager erection out of Scarlett's opening, the two rushed over to the bed, still soaking wet. Ryan pulled Scarlett on top of him, him laying down while she sat up, bouncing on his cock. Her breasts bounced as she rode her boyfriend, and wandering hands caught them, teasing the tender nipples. A sudden noise from outside caught their attention, and they stopped making love.

"What's that?" Scarlett asked, panicking.

"I think it was a person!" Ryan exclaimed, pulling himself off the bed and pulling on a bed-shirt with boxers and slippers. Scarlett threw on her undies, along with a dressing gown. Ryan opened the front-door, and peered out into the twilight.

"You stay here. I'll look around." He told Scarlett, and set out into the almost-dark forest. Scarlett waited a few minutes, and started to worry when Ryan didn't return. Hearing a frightened yell, Scarlett could tell it was Ryan, and she ran outside. Tearing through the branches, she found Ryan. He was okay. But a scared look on his face confused her, and seeing vines wrapped around his wrists and ankles frightened her. Ryan was being held upright by branches.

"Help me!" Ryan begged, but his plea fell short when vines grabbed Scarlett.

Both Ryan and Scarlett were being held in front of each other, fearing for their lives. Branches slithered across the ground, travelling towards the two people. One thick branch wrapped itself around Ryan, and moved upwards, until it reached his broad shoulders. The branch tore at Ryan's shirt, exposing Ryan's torso, now covered in cuts and grazes. Another branch, less thick than the other slithered around Scarlett, and pulled away her dressing gown, then with a swift movement cut her undies in half leaving her totally naked. Scarlett's slender legs were being pulled apart by the vines, and the branch started to poke at her wet vagina. Scarlett screamed in fear, but shuddered in pleasure as it rubbed her clitoris. Two new vines appeared and fondled her breasts, hardening her nipples. The branch suddenly forced its way into her opening, and Scarlett let out a scream in both pain and pleasure.

Ryan tried to kick at the vines, but he wasn't strong enough. Thin vines wrapped around his boxers, and tore them away, releasing his flaccid prick. The thick branch started to rub against Ryan's cock, slowly making it hard. Ryan tried to resist, but felt lust overcome. Scarlett was being pumped by the branch, and another appeared, shooting up her asshole, sending a painful scream across the forest. Ryan yelled at the branches, but his voice quivered as the branch caressed his entire body. It gently dragged its end down his back, then pushed itself between Ryan's ass-cheeks and through the tight hole. Ryan let out a pained cry, but was defeated by the amount of pleasure he was receiving from it. Ryan and Scarlett were being attacked by the branches for hours, Ryan came at least 6 times but couldn't stop the branches. His thick jizz sprayed his chest. Scarlett had reached her orgasm only once, but the branches had no intention of stopping. Suddenly, the branches started to tremble, and a cold, sticky liquid filled the victims, and the branches and vines disappeared. The couple lifted themselves off the ground, weak from the amount of times they came, ran back to the cabin. Shutting the door, the two hugged each other, frightened of their ordeal. They went to bed, having decided to leave the following morning.

LilJacks
LilJacks
24 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was honestly a poorly detailed parody of The Evil Dead and I'm still confused how the guy came 6+ times, yet the girl only came once. Pretty sure it's easier to make a girl cum with her g spot, compared to a guy with his prostate and how come the guy wasn't aware of his family's cabin having rapist branches? The more you think about this story, the more it falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good base line

Needs more questions answered. To be attacked by nature and then not be freaked out and decide to stay till morning. To many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable!

Unbelievable! Too sudden. Needs more build up. More details of the forest/vines. Magic? Fetrilizer? Experiment?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Akiha and the Tentacle Monster She thinks it's her friend.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Road Show Traveling zoo has odd creature attracting southern belles.in Interracial Love
More Stories