Nature or Nurture Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'All right, I got all of that, except the bickering,' Adison remarks, and Vincent explains.

They talk all the way to the kitchen, Vincent feels free as a bird after this first meeting, apparently it really, really scared him. He is just in time for dinner, and they all enjoy an hour together, after which Mina and Victor walk to the workshop, and the other three decide on impulse to go to the show tonight, Bruce and Maud have the lead now, and it will be fun to see everyone again.

'Or did you miss your nap this afternoon, Catherine?'

She doesn't look tired, but Vincent prefers her to be fit if they're going to be late.

But just when they have finished dressing for the show, there is a knock on the door, an emergency probably, which means they will all have to go if it's a housecall.

Vincent opens the door, and finds a very average looking man of middle years standing behind it, dressed in rough, but clean and whole clothing. Instead of panicked, he seems very calm, and frankly his demeanour belies his simple attire. A very intriguing man, and Vincent is getting really curious what the purpose of his visit might be.

Not an emergency to be sure.