Nature's Winter Treat

Story Info
A fantasy destined to heat up even the harshest winter night.
1.7k words
3.67
23.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fought with my umbrella as I raced my tired, drained, and totally exhausted body to my car. The cold harsh winter hail and wind tearing across my face felt strangely and wickedly refreshing, tingling my dulled senses - reviving them - quickly, causing me to smile that devilish enticing smile that my lovers have all craved at one time or another. Any one of my lovers - male or female past or present could attest to my sensuality, quick sexual responsiveness, and titillating adventurous spirit, but when I smiled that devilish grin and looked in your eyes...damn... they knew that the highest forms of mutual pleasuring was definitely in the forecast!! To the normal eye, I was a tall, averagely attractive, unassuming, deep caramel, thick woman. I was very friendly but reserved - intelligent, but very low keyed - a 'go with the flow' type of gal, but also a ménage of sharp contradictions.

By the time I arrived at my part time job (I was on winter vacation from my full time job), I knew that this would be an extraordinary day and night. Just 'felt' it - every one of my senses more attuned than usual. My boss, coworkers, and even the construction workers remodeling the offices noticed it. If it wasn't verbally commented on, it was noticed by their sly and wanton glances. I got a lot of work done and was able to finish early, which was great because I thought tonight would be a great day to fulfill one of Big Mac's fantasies, I was totally electrified. We text messaged each other our usual greetings throughout the day, hinting that I might have a surprise in store for him. Now Big Mac hates being teased and says he likes surprises even less, but I didn't care this time -wanted him off guard - wanted him to give me a totally spontaneous reaction.

I decided not to pre plan my night with Big Mac, figured that nature was going to take over for me this time. As it went my boss seemingly threw a wrench into my plans for later on by asking me to represent him at a Christmas party for a firm he was doing major business with. Boss was unable to attend due to a function he had to attend with his daughter and he begged me to go as the firm would have taken it negatively. I told him that I would, not really wanting to because I had wanted to set up a possible threesome with Big Mac to end my vacation with a bang! However, everyone knows that I like to dress up at times, love to dance, and love to keep my boss very happy, so I agreed to go.

I had so much fun at the party - saw old friends and co-workers from 20 years ago - met new ones, just partied my ass off. By the end of the party, I was so fucking turned on (pussy hot as hell) and very tipsy. I wanted Big Mac to fuck me good and hard. I called him, text messaged him, but true to form he did not respond, did not call me back. I knew that Big Mac was angry because he thought that I had not followed through on my plans to seduce and please him and was even angrier that I planned to go to the party to represent my boss. This time though, it was different, I was different, fucking bolder than ever, plus I knew that the party was probably nature's way to put a wickedly sinisterly cold as heck winter twist to my plans. Big Mac's dick is MY dick and I could care less about being 'polite'. Could care less about proper etiquette - I wanted my fucking dick in my pussy as soon as fucking possible!!!!

So, I decided to show up at Big Mac's home uninvited and unannounced something I NEVER did. I rang the bell and banged the door until that tall sexy Big Mac was forced to come to the door to check and see what the hell was going on. Oh he was so pissed off when he saw it was me causing all that commotion, but I saw that twinkle in his eye, saw the way he looked my up and down from head to toe and could tell that I had turned him on. He was still angry but saw that I was drunk, wearing only my cocktail dress, and was shivering in the cold night air. Seeing me in that condition calmed Big Mac down just enough to let me inside his door. Big Mac's roommate had also come to the door to check, helped Big Mac walk me to back to the bedroom, and then returned to his own adjoining corner bedroom.

By then, Big Mac was fuming for not only embarrassing him in front of his roommate but also by just "showing up" at his house! Me, I wanted him even more. I wanted a purely primal raw angry fuck - so I kept teasing him taunting him - I wanted Big Mac's submission, that being I wanted him to lose his control with me - not to hold back with me anymore! He was so close - then in walked in Big NY (my nickname for her fat behind), fresh from a long ass shower.

Now for a fast rewind back in time; Big NY was my archenemy of sorts -Big Mac had slept with her at the beginning of us trying to re-establishing a past relationship with each other. Big Mac had made her call me on the phone as they were fucking telling her that she shouldn't be there, that she was fucking "My dick". I remember that night vividly because I myself had just finished having a very spontaneous sexual threesome with a friend and her man and told Big Mac just that - instead of us being pissed of with each other and ending our renewed relationship it brought us closer together and we promised not to take part in any 'sexual fun' without the other in attendance. So, you can imagine how horrified I was with seeing Big NY naked in his home. With all the chaos, Big Mac had forgotten that she was in the shower (or even in the house) when I came to the door.

I completely lost it! I called her a big fat dumb bitch, told her how dare she touch MY dick and that when I got through with her the only thing she would be able to do is to suck my hot pussy filled with Big Mac's sperm!

Big Mac snapped - he became primal - his dick was so fucking hard and swollen and he was beyond angry. He pulled my stockings and panties down to my thighs, picked up his wooden fraternity paddle and beat my ass! I was in heaven, screaming at the top of my lungs, cumming and squirting at the same time, only getting hotter and hotter. Big NY just stared with her fat mouth wide open. Big Mac threw down the paddles, bent me over, bit my shoulder and back and rammed his dick as deep as possible into my wet hot pussy.

I screamed so loudly that his roommate came running into the room begging for Big Mac to take mercy on me! Roomy stopped short when he saw that this was pure enjoyment for me and for Big Mac. Roomy's dick quickly stiffened/hardened and came through the opening of his shorts as he lusted at the thought of fucking Big Mac's tall amazon woman. Big Mac couldn't be more turned on, the craving for his fantasy to be fulfilled taking over - pulled out of my pussy, leaving me to cry begging for him not to stop. Big Mac ordered his roommate to fuck me in the pussy as hard as he could while he put his big ass dick with my pussy juices on it in Big NY.

I was besides myself, angry, crying, but orgasmed again with the cum dripping down my legs. Roomy, unable to control himself after feeling my hot liquid cum, pulled out and came all over Big Mac's wood floor. Big Mac looked at me, pulled out of Big NY and made her lick her pussy juices of him. He then ordered her to get a warm wet washcloth and made her again wipe his dick clean. He wanted me again but didn't want any of her in me. Big Mac took my pussy again this time tenderly bringing me to an orgasm again - I was in total ecstasy. I begged Big Mac to cum in my ass. He had Big NY get up and put lubricant on his dick he then gently entered me, whispering 'how much I turn him on, how sexy I am, and how much he wants me' in my ears. He proceeded cautiously until he felt the release of my anal sphincter, and then fucked me up my ass as no one had ever done before. Just as Big Mac and I were about to cum, he ordered Roomy and Big NY to both lick my clit and pussy. Ordered them to lick up all my cum juices while he exploded his overflowing hot soothing cum up my ass.

I passed out afterwards from total exhaustion, as I was fading I heard Big Mac tell Roomy to take Big NY home immediately after, while he laid me onto his bed falling asleep right next to me. I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely wonderful, showered, and went into the kitchen to get some juice. Roomy came in to the kitchen, startled to see me, and looked hesitantly at me to see if I remembered. So, I smiled my innocent angelically warm smile, asked him for some Tylenol and told him that I must have had some night because I woke up not knowing how I got to Big Mac's house much less his bed - Big Mac overheard as he was walking into the kitchen, smiled, winked at me and gave me one of his great 6'7" big bear hugs and whispered simply, "Thanks Baby" in my ear.