Naughtiness at the North Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept his gaze fixated on her and watched her expressions of lustful joy. He tried to keep going but she clamped his hand in hers and he turned blue.

"I want to play with you now!" Lucia said as her hand walked across his thigh and laid it on his crotch.

Nimble could tell she was still a bit hesitant about this whole sexual thing. It took a few moments before her courage caught up to her desire.

She gave him a squeeze. Nimble squirmed and shook to the attention he was craving.

She kept rubbing it as if she had never felt a cock before—which she hadn't.

"That feels wonderful!" Nimble said.

"How did you play with yourself?" Lucia asked as she pulled his cock into view and started with slow strokes over it before taking it in her hands and speeding up. "Was it like this?"

Nimble laid back. Those silky soft hands on him was enough to send torrents of sensual sensations pulsing through him. "Yeah, mmm."

Lucia cupped his balls with her free hand while jerking him at the same time.

He was kicking his feet and moaning a bit louder. "Ah, how does it feel?"

Lucia kept feeling all over his elf-hood as if she was trying to come up with a response. "It's...really hard. Are you always like this?"

"No...ohhh...only...sometimes...ooooh..."

"Does it hurt?" Lucia asked with her hands moving all his length before running his balls through her fingers.

Nimble's legs tensed. "No, no hurting here!"

"Okay..." she said with her hand clutched tight around his cock and jerked on it a few times.

Nimble was losing himself to the moment but didn't know what was happening.

His lower extremities flooded with more power and his beast was pumping hard.

And like that, she stopped and the roaring build up backslid into a few tingles with him in a constant aroused, semi-erect state.

"Don't stop!" he pleaded.

Lucia said, "I heard Tessa say you had 15 minutes. We better stop!"

"No...okay..." he said as he rose and pulled up his pants.

"Maybe we can play later."

"Oh, alright..." he said, obviously irked by not being able to continue. "We have to!"

A half hour later, Nimble found himself shoveling snow around the workshop. His punishment for being late back to work. Somehow, they didn't catch Lucia. Nimble was positive they had it out for him.

In his Santa's hat, pants, mittens, and puffy green coat with faux white fur covering its buttons, he launched scoops of snow away with anger while mumbling and grumbling. His knees were knocking and his breaths were frosty.

As expected, most of the elves were permanently in the highest of spirits and happy to toil away on their craft, but someone had to be the black sheep. The odd one out. The one that didn't get to participate in the games. And there he was moving snow while still turned on from Lucia's naughtiness.

Oh, and speaking of Lucia, she showed up in the midst of his huffing and puffing dressed similarly as him.

"Hey!" she said.

"What do you want?" Nimble snapped but his frustration was aimed at the circumstance rather than his friend.

Lucia was taken aback. "I'm sorry about this."

Nimble smirked and from his coat, he pulled out a dark bottle small enough to fit in his palm.

He showed it to her. "It's okay. This makes me feel better."

He took a swig and licked his lips.

Lucia dropped her jaw. "Where did you get that? We can only have dark rum if they offer it to us! And it wouldn't be directly from the bottle but mixed in a drink or a dessert!"

Nimble stuffed it back into his coat pocket. "Hey, I needed something after dealing with Tessa!"

"You're going to get in big trouble yet."

"Like that's new. So, what are you doing out here?"

"I asked if I could help you and here I am!"

Nimble leaned on his shovel and smiled a wicked one. "Thanks. Um, well, the bell on my shoe fell off in the snow but I can't find it. Can you help me?" Nimble pointed to a spot in front of him. "I think it's around there."

Lucia moved to the spot. "Sure, I'll help."

While she bent over and patted the pile of crystals, Nimble slid behind her and yanked down her pants! Her panties were halfway down her butt and her pants wound up just below them! Nimble admired as much of her perfect round butt as he could before she covered herself.

"Grr, you little creep! Ugh, you got me again!" Lucia growled. "It's too cold for that!"

"It was too cold for that ice up my butt, too! What are you going to do about it, huh?" he said as he tossed powder at her.

She threw up her arms to shield herself from the snow. "You want to know? Okay!"

Lucia took off in a full sprint and threw herself into him, which knocked him to his backside. While upon him, she pinned him to the snow with a knee planted next to both of his hips.

"No fair!" Nimble said as he tried to wiggle away.

She scooped a pile of snow in her mittens and mashed it into his face. "It is fair, you jerk!"

"I quit! Ah!"

Whoa, that snow was freezing cold! Despite that, he was having the time of his life, much more so than slaving in that roasting workshop. The arctic whisks swirling around them didn't much matter, either. I mean, he did have a pretty little elf straddling him after all!

Lucia reached beneath her and played with him again. "Do you want me to quit doing this?"

"Oh yes, I mean, no! Haha!"

They were on the side of the workshop and they heard a door open in front. They were interrupted and Nimble was left hanging—again! He pouted and patted the snow when Lucia rolled off.

It was Nimble's other not-so-favorite elf.

Tessa, in a puffy coat and boots, crunched through the snow towards the pair. She must have noticed the lack of snow around the workshop because she grinned, maybe for the first time ever if Nimble had any comment about it.

"I'm impressed, Nimble," she said as she stood in front of the elves. "See what you can do when you're not goofing off?"

Nimble thought that might have been praise but couldn't be sure. "Um, thanks, I think."

Tessa placed her mitten alongside Lucia's rosy cheek. "It's almost Santa's story time so go back inside."

Lucia complied but again, she sent Nimble a slow, seductive wink before leaving. Nimble smiled back and wanted more than ever to get alone with her and really be naughty.

Tessa focused her attention on Nimble. "I love you. Never forget that."

"I know. You love me like the reindeer used to love Rudolph. Um hum."

"You think I'm picking on you? We have the most important job ever to make those toys for young ones all over the world. Bringing smiles to them makes the world a happier, brighter place. I will make sure that happens. I hope you understand."

"Sure do. I'll do everything I can to be a better elf! Well, I can't feel my face anymore so I should go back in," Nimble said as he shuffled past her.

Nimble may have uttered that "be a better elf" line but both of them knew that would take a miracle even Santa couldn't deliver!

An hour later and all the elves were situated on the floor gathered around old Saint Nicholas himself and his mop-like white beard. He sat upon a wooden chair too small for his rump in his classic brick red and white robe and black slippers instead of boots. He told stories of his adventures getting stuck in chimneys and drinking some sour milk and stale cookies some family left out for him. All the elves watched with smiles as his belly rumbled with his chuckles.

The place was toasty and Lucia changed back into her dress. The light flickering from the furnace and a few candles about provided the only lighting in the darkness. The air was filled with the deliciousness of chocolate chip cookies made by Lucia herself.

She bent over and pulled them from the oven wearing red mittens with wreath designs on them. She was about to hand out the tasty treats when she noticed something on the countertop.

It was a rose with a little note beside it. She picked it up and read it.

"I love you!"

That's all it said. More than enough to turn Lucia to putty.

The flower was plastic as the real variety was pretty nonexistent on the arctic tundra they called home but a joyful tear still slid down her cheek.

"Oh my! Nimble!" she said to herself as she had to recover from breathlessness before she could grab her cookies and seek him out.

As she was handing out her cookies to the elves on snowman napkins, she spotted Nimble dancing through the shadows like he was up to something mischievous again.

Lucia's blood was racing and she was anxious get alone with Nimble but was still shivering in fear for the consequences if someone found out about their adventures.

Once Lucia's tray was filled with nothing but brown crumbs, Tessa walked with her to a shadowy corner.

Tessa crunched on the last of her cookie. "You are so talented, Lucia. More than the rest of us. You could be so much better if you would stay away from that troublemaker. He's bad but he's also good at what he does and Santa is too kindhearted to throw an elf out in the cold. I would hate to see my favorite elf get into trouble because of him."

Lucia couldn't think about anything but Nimble, the tingles she felt between her legs, and how much of a thrill he was to be around. How much he made her feel the "L" word. She was becoming wetter the more her mind was on him. Never before had this happened and she was intent on seeing what was to come!

"I think I can help Nimble..." Lucia said while twirling some of her strands around her fingers and still thinking of him.

"Stay away from him!" Tessa demanded as she vanished.

"Whew, I'm glad she's gone! Now, where is he?" she thought as she headed back to join the others.

Lucia scanned the workshop but none of the elves sitting Indian-style around Santa were Nimble. It was no surprise that he was doing the opposite of everyone else. She pulled a strand loose from her dress and toyed with it while waiting to see him. Her hands and the rest of her body couldn't quit vibrating.

She sat amongst the others and listened while the desire of her eye lowered himself to the carpeted area behind her. Tessa, from across the room, was giving the pair evil eyes and her glower didn't stray for a second.

"Psst!" Nimble said as he tugged some of her hair and she whipped around.

"Hey. Where have you been?" she whispered with overflowing excitement.

Matching her tone, he said, "I was looking for somewhere we could play. I think I found it. We'll slip away when no one's paying attention."

He snatched her hand and tugged but she remained firm.

"Wait," she whispered, "don't pretend like you don't know what you did."

Nimble shrugged. "What do you mean?"

"Come on. You know..."

"I do a lot of things. Just ask Tessa." Lucia snarled and pinched his leg. "Oww!" Nimble cried in response to the sharp, playful pain. "You hurt me because I said, 'I love you?' I won't say it anymore then!"

Lucia said, "Aww. You really do?"

Nimble whispered, "Yes!"

Lucia became rosy red and melted. "Okay, let's wait until Tessa goes away and we'll go to the secret place you found."

A few minutes later, Tessa left and they scampered to their hiding place, which was the storeroom that housed material for their creations.

Nimble lit a candle sitting in a holder on the wall next to the window. Through the glass was a whiteout caused by what seemed like tons of swirling snow. Along with it came a draft that was seeping inside.

With the orange light of the wax stick bouncing off the wooden walls, they noticed various colors of yarn and fabrics on the floor next to containers of clay and other materials. And in the middle of the room was a sturdy box.

He secured the door and when he spun, Lucia was hopping up and down.

"We're finally alone!" she said. "I've been waiting for this since this morning!"

Nimble held her hips and melded their bodies as one. "Me, too! I couldn't wait to play again!"

He rubbed his pointy nose with hers and they giggled together.

After the Eskimo kiss, Nimble gazed upon her for a few tense moments while glancing at her light pink lips. He closed the distance between their lips and when they met, it was like lightning struck them both as they charged with strong sensual and sexual sensations. He could taste the remnants of chocolate on her mouth.

"Mmm, I feel hot. That was nice!" Lucia said.

"Um, hmm. Now I know why they didn't want us doing this. We'd never get anything done!"

"Nope. All I want to do is this..." Lucia said as they kissed again and held it for a few seconds. She slithered her hands behind his neck and they kissed longer still.

Nimble leaned into Lucia, which drove her back against the box. He reached under her dress and massaged her warm pussy through her panties again. The kisses and his fondling turned her knees to cream. She parted her legs to grant him better access and held onto him to keep still.

Nimble lifted her dress and, along with the candy cane scent of her aroused sex, there were a few tiny damp spots on her panties. Lucia gasped as though she was embarrassed but Nimble loved the sight of them.

"I noticed that happens sometimes when I think of you," she said.

Nimble shushed her with a finger over her words. "It's okay. I think it's beautiful. You're beautiful."

She grinned and they kissed again. "Thank you."

Lucia seemed to relax. Nimble pinched her underwear at the waist and pulled them to her ankles. She quivered when the nippy air bit her flesh. He hoisted her onto the box and opened her legs. Nimble was curious for a long time as to what the female elves were hiding under those dresses. Mostly what Lucia had under there.

Her sex was a smooth, small slit with thin layers of moist flesh on either side. She was bald with nothing restricting his view. He stared at it and reached for his cock to fondle himself again. The naughty energies racing through him were becoming too much. The fact this was happening was surreal in itself. All the while, he hoped Lucia's luck with evading Tessa's wrath would continue. He couldn't bear her getting in trouble.

"Have you touched yourself yet?" he asked while caressing her legs and listening to her hums.

"No. Can you do it for me so I can see how it feels without my panties in the way?"

Nimble was too happy. "Anything for you, my sweetie."

He simply stared at her for a few seconds before touching her sacred spot from the clit through the inside of her flesh and stopped. He went back up to her clit and again, he ceased to watch her reactions.

"Ahh! Keep going!" she said.

Nimble caressed her pussy lips around and around in small timid circles. When doing so, he felt his fingers slip in and she moaned a bit louder than before. It was heated and wet and he loved the feel of it.

He withdrew his fingers, plunged them in again, and she squealed. Seeing how she was enjoying it, he drove his digits in and out with increased force each time and they sloshed through her juices. She shifted around on the box while kicking her feet out.

He decided to alter his fingering to become faster and faster and her breaths picked up, too.

Lucia clamped onto the sides of the box as she just trapped her joyful hollers inside with her palm as he moved his fingers around within her. Her juices were sloshing more the wetter she became. She laid on her back and spread her legs further as he massaged the top of the inside of her pussy and then the bottom.

Nimble drove his fingers in again, as deep as he could get them, and wiggled them. Lucia was fighting to keep from screaming out.

After a bit more, she squirmed and clinched her thighs together. His finger was crumpled. He pulled them back and she relaxed.

"What was happening?" Nimble asked.

After she caught enough of her breath to speak, she said, "I don't know but it felt like I was flooded with feelings so amazing that I thought I was going to explode! They kept getting stronger and stronger."

"Wow, I wonder if that happens with humans, too?"

Nimble couldn't help but notice Lucia squeezing her tits.

Lucia smiled. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You like the feel of your breasts?" he asked.

"Oh! I guess I do..." she said as she looked at her hands. It didn't seem as though she realized she was doing it.

"Hmm, okay. Let's see if you like this..." Nimble said as he replaced her hands with his own and gave them a massage.

Lucia responded with quickening breaths.

She must have enjoyed it so he kept kneading them. They were a perfect fit for his palm and her flesh was firmed from her arousal. He kept playing with them and loved her reactions.

He pushed her dress up more. He had to see what those breasts looked like!

His hands passed over her love handles as her dress ascended over her skin and she giggled and shuddered. Nimble smirked and brushed her sides lightly.

Lucia slapped at his hands. "Quit! I'm not ticklish!"

"Really? Then, it won't matter if I keep doing it..." Nimble said as he tickled her with his fingertips on both hands. She couldn't stop moving all over that box.

"Grr...stop...hehe...jerk!"

Nimble stopped but not because she told him to. A few inches further and her dress was over her tits and wow, they were cute. Round with peach areolas and small, hardened pink nipples.

Nimble squeezed them again and leaned forward to apply more pressure. He ran her nips through his finger and thumb.

Lucia said, "Mmm, I'm loving that..."

Nimble grinned. "I'm glad that it makes you happy."

He toyed with her tits for a bit longer before she sat up.

"Well, I can't have all the fun," she said.

She kissed him with his crotch in her clutches. She tugged on his pants' legs and he helped her by pushing them down to free his cock.

Lucia encircled it in her hands like silk and gave him jacking off motions. Nimble was getting harder the longer she had a hold of him and his thighs were rumbling out of his control.

"Oh, yeah, sweetheart. Like that..." he said as his eyelids began flickering.

Lucia focused her rubs on the head only and Nimble found that to be the most sensitive area. He felt the tension rising in his cock and legs.

She toyed with his balls while she let her hand run wild over his beast. He sealed his lips together as he hummed from the depths of his chest.

She kept a steady rhythm of strokes and his sexual energies were raging wild and his muscles contracted. His head swelled and he could feel himself rushing towards something unknown to him.

When his breaths quickened and his moans became more audible, he pushed her hands away and calmed himself before he spoke. Lucia's brows were raised and arched as she was trying to figure out what was happening.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

They both were blazing and damp with sweat.

"Nothing," Nimble said. "That felt amazing but for a moment, I didn't know if I should see what was about to happen. In that moment, what the elder elves said about this being forbidden and how it can corrupt snuck into my mind."

"Oh, that's it?" Lucia snickered. "If you're trying not to become corrupt, that sleigh left town years ago. You missed it!"

Nimble chuckled, too. "Haha, I guess you're right. I really try not to be bad but it doesn't work too well."

He wasn't sure if sex was right or wrong but it sure felt like it was right if it wasn't!

Lucia seemed to be focusing on his cock. "Why don't you put that in me like you did your fingers? I bet it would feel great, too."

Nimble stood at attention right away. "Okay, lie back on the box."

He couldn't wait but he noticed he'd gone semi-limp and he gave it a few quick strokes and a rub to bring it back to its previous hardness.