Naughty & Nice

Story Info
Husband's gift to Wife is jaw-dropping naughty.
1.9k words
3.66
71.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzz of Christmas morning was at a peak. All the presents had been opened. Well, all but one. Our two college-aged children were eager to meet up with their friends. Wifey and I were about to be home alone. I could hardly wait.

As she sat across the room from me, framed by the bright colors and heaps of gifts and shredded wrapping paper, I smiled. Her body was snuggled in her soft, terrycloth robe; feet curled up inside her new, fuzzy slippers. My mind slithered with x-ray type fantasy vision, picturing those amazing 36c breasts tucked just out of sight, nipples the size of tennis balls always erect and enticing poking out discreetly.

As I watched her sip on her cup of hot cocoa and flip through a new recipe book she was excited about, my fantasy vision lapped up the projection of her stunning, married pussy that was tighter than a vice and smoother than glazed ceramic. I lingered over the mental images I had stored of her stepping out of the shower, dripping wet, fleshy folds puffy and protruding between the folds of her slit. My cock twitched at the stimulating memory of the countless times my cock had been clenched by, coated by, taken deep by those amazing folds as I slid my cock up inside of her.

Finally, the kids were gone. I emerged from my office with that final gift in my hands. "One last gift for you sweetie" I said as I smiled at her. I approached her on the couch and sat playfully next to her.

"What's this?" she queried.

"Oh. One final gift that I thought would be more appropriate to open after the kids left." I winked at her with a glint in my eyes that signaled something edgy was wrapped inside that package.

She sat her recipe book down, handled the package with care, and executed a playful inspection as she offered a guess or two as to what was inside. "Hmmm, too heavy to be something skimpy and sexy" she giggled as she scooted on the couch to sit up "indian-style" legs crossed as she dared my eyes to try and catch a glimpse of her alabaster skin edging just a bit more into view.

I smiled and shook my head no, confirming her deduction, even as my eyes measured how her robe pulled open just enough to tease my eyes with the upper edge of her ripe breasts, braless yet firm.

She held the box up to her ear and gently shook it. "Hmmm, no rattling or shaking. That rules out a new, um, toy." She smiled as she acknowledged my eyes craving her more than ever, working the angles to make sure her body took advantage of my restraint.

As she tugged on the tape and tore open the wrapping paper, she pulled the shoebox to her lap. She opened the lid. I eagerly studied the expression on her face. It was a combination of curiosity and confusion.

I laughed as I prompted her to read the card that was tucked underneath the golden jar of honey that had first met her eyes. She reached in the box, grabbed the home-made card I had created, and opened it.

"Read it out loud" I urged her.

The front cover simply read, "Naughty AND Nice!" She read those words slowly out loud, almost as if she were trying to delay her arrival at the message she would discover as she opened the card. She opened it, and began to read it aloud.

I love you, I crave you

You are amazing to me,

When I fuck you, I crave you

In ways even amazing to me.

Your body when either

Fully dressed or totally nude,

Is the object of desire

To every man that sees you.

So here is a gift

Both nice and naughty

A full portion of honey

To coat your entire nude body.

Reservations are made

The hotel room is prepared,

Tomorrow at sundown

A naughty game if you dare.

I plan to disrobe you

and smother you with honey,

Then invite others to share

A portion of their own cummy.

You naked on display

Your body coated with honey,

Our room welcoming strangers

Who fuck you in front of me.

As she finished reading, there was a moment of stunned silence as she sat motionless. Then, she slowly reached in the box and removed the bottle of honey, holding it in her hand as she seductively lifted it to her face and used it to stroke her cheek. She smiled at me and whispered, "You are so naughty."

I smiled back at her and replied, "Is that a yes?"

She nodded as she tugged on the belt of her robe. As it parted and delighted my eyes with a view of her breasts, I saw how unusually hard and aroused her nipples were. "Does this answer your question?" she quipped.

Then, to punctuate her answer and emphasize her enthusiastic agreement, she bent over with her mouth wide open and dove into my lap, jerking down my sweats and greeting my hard cock with a deep-throat affirmation that reminded me how lucky I was.

--------

By the time we arrived at the hotel the next evening, we both were aroused even as we checked in. I had explained to her that I had about four of five buddies who had agreed to participate. She knew three of them, I told her.

No more than ten minutes after settling in to our room, I was standing behind her and kissing her neck as my hands removed her clothing piece by piece.

Our bodies swayed together, as if dancing to the seductive tones of slow music in private. Then I lowered her to the bed, laying her on her back. I was so fucking hard as I admired her body. Those amazing tits. That perfect pussy. Her utter submissiveness to such a naughty escapade.

I cracked open the bottle of honey and begin the delightful task of smoothing it over every inch of her body. It was sticky. It was utterly intoxicating. I wanted to jerk off and fuck her right then, but she demanded that I wait, reminding me that pent up lust makes things even hotter.

Finally, my wifey was completely smothered in honey, laying naked on the bed. Using my cellphone, I called my buddy who was the "team captain." They were waiting in the hotel lobby. I told them to come on up.

Those moments of anticipation were riveting. Wifey naked and waiting. My cock throbbing. Her body glistening and daring. My lust ready to explode.

Finally they arrived. I welcomed then into the room. I drank in the view of them one by one as their eyes first captured the view of my wifey laying naked on the bed, dripping with honey.

Moments later, there was a circle of naked cocks gathered around the bed, arguing over who would get to go first. Wifey interrupted their debate when she said, "I want Brian to go first. His wife is my friend. I owe her that much."

The guys roared at my wife's naughty logic and Brian's good fortune. And then, with a glance at me to get one final approval, I watched him move onto the bed on his knees and straddle her body. He dipped his mouth to her nipple and sucked honey from it, both of them moaning in pleasure.

I moaned out loud as well, as I watched MY wife's breast suckled by his mouth. As he sucked her, their bodies began to meld and the honey connected them. Then, he slid his cock between her legs and felt the amazing tight clench of my wife's pussy surround his cock.

"Better than Brenda?" wifey hissed, daring to compare to her friend's fucking of her hubby. His rapid and repeated thrusts quickly answered her question. All the while, I watched MY wifey being fucked by my buddy.

Even before Brian was ready to shoot his load, my second buddy, Mark moved his cock to my wife's mouth. I and the others watched as she fucked Brian and sucked Mark.

Finally, Brian shot his load, creaming her honey covered tits with his load. As Mark watched, he was instantly aroused beyond restraint, and matched Brian's load with his own, creaming my wife's tits with not one but TWO loads of cum right in front of my eyes!

Third in line was an associate of mine that wifey had never met. But as she saw his oversized cock, she was eager to get to know him better. I watched as her tight married pussy wriggled and squirmed to take him in full. It was amazing to see. I felt almost light-headed as I watched her arch her back as he fucked her, trying to see just how far that cock could penetrate her.

As my associate fucked her, the two loads of cum jiggled across her honey smothered tits, dribbling down her side onto the bed. Then, in a moment that produced a convulsive jerk to my wife's body that I had never witnessed, my oversized cock associate shot his load deep INSIDE of my wifey!

As he rolled off of her and slid to her side, her eyes greeted the next participant. This was Joe, our pervy neighbor. He was always eyeing her and daring to peek at her in the backyard. His moment had finally arrived and she certainly did not disappoint.

For some reason, his act of fucking my wifey was the least arousing. I am not sure why. It was almost as if I could have done without him, which was odd because I really had thought he would be the most arousing, most naughty, most edgy. But I was wrong. That position was left for the final fucker of the evening.

As Joe finished off wifey, the final participant stepped up to the plate. It was Jim. He was married to Lisa. Lisa was my wife's SISTER! It was a moment he had for years dreamed about, lusted about, fantasized about, even hinted to me about.

It was in step with my own secret fantasy to somehow, someday, fuck my wife's sister. So this was almost as if I experienced it vicariously through Jim. He was fucking his wife's sister. I was watching him do it. My wifey was enjoying it. Ah the ugly sibling rivalry taken to the limits.

As Jim finished up the fuck, the other four cheered, coming to understand just how forbidden and taboo this last fuck really was. My oversized cock associate could not resist the temptation to even become a part of the action, reaching down and inserting his finger in my wife's cunt even as she took Jim's cock in and out. A sloppy mixture of cum and honey and pussy juices flowed as her tight pussy felt the thrusts of Jim's cock and the probes of that finger.

After Jim came in her pussy, he joined the others besides the bed. Cocks spent, utter naughtiness now part of their resume, they slowly dressed and thanked us for the fun as they left the room.

Wifey remained naked and ravaged on the bed, honey and cum flowing over and out of her body. She looked up at me and said, "I have one hole left... it is yours, baby."

With that, she moved into doggie on the bed as I edge up to her ass. It was by far the most pulsating fucking and cumshot I have ever shared with her. Totally amazing. Totally naughty. Totally nice!