Naughty Asian Wife in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#1 apparently wanted to get the most of his phone video. Because at one point I realized I was on all fours and when I looked up he was standing there with the phone practically in my face. That just made me fuck harder.

While we fucked like this, my phone started going off with a text message. #1 grabbed my phone and showed it to me. It was a text from my husband. Then he showed it to #2 who stopped fucking momentarily to read the text. When he read it he said something about my boyfriend missing me. He was close, but not quite right, lol. Reading the text from my husband excited me. As #2 fucked me I climaxed a second time. The intensity was not like the first and I don't know that he even noticed, as my pussy was so drenched that the release of my fluids as I came was probably not even noticeable. They put down the phone and #2 fucked me for about 5 more minutes and he came inside me. As soon as he did, I rolled around on my back with my feet hanging onto the floor. I brought my knees to my chest and I simply said to #1, you need to finish because I need to go pretty soon. He didn't miss the invitation and he slid inside me. As soon as he did I wrapped my legs around him pulling him into me. He seemed to like it, because he came again less than a minute later.

He pumped what little remaining cum he had into me and then lifted himself off me. As soon as he did I scrambled to find my phone. I needed to respond. My husband's text literally read, "Are you still playing? I hope you're having fun!" Going with the irony I texted back, "I think I have had my fill, will be coming within the hour". Of course, I had already cum (twice), but it was hard to resist. I showed them what I wrote and they laughed.

Then #2 asked something about my "boyfriend". This time #1 corrected him and said, "he's not her boyfriend, he's her husband". #2 couldn't believe it! I don't know why, I knew that at least #1 was married because he wore a wedding band. I presumed that #2 had at least a girlfriend status as well. That's when #1 said to me, "when I saw you remove your wedding ring I knew one of us might get to fuck you. I just had no idea it would be both of us." We laughed.

I nonchalantly started getting dressed. They got dressed as well. I glanced over at the glasses of champagne knowing we barely each took a sip. I sort of thought to myself, "they ream you on the hotel room refrigerator bars". But I'm certain that they both felt that the expense was worth it, lol. #1 asked me if I wanted to take a quick shower. I matter-of-factly said, "part of the fun is going home right after". Neither seemed to know what to take from my comment. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair.

As I got ready to go, I asked #1 about the pictures and video he had taken. I said to him, "I would get rid of that so your wife doesn't find something she doesn't need to see". He assured me they would be deleted before he got on the plane home and laughed. Knowing my luck, I'm probably posted all over the internet, lol.

I gave them each a wet kiss good-bye. The second kiss, given to #1, resulted in him lifting me up by the ass, he grappled to pull my skirt up. As he did I wrapped my legs around him, he reached down and undid his pants. Barely a minute into the kiss he was back inside me. In nearly the blink of an eye, we fell back onto the bed and he was fucking me. This proved too much for me and I squirmed as I came one last time. As it turned out, my text to my husband was right, I did cum within the hour! After I came I let him continue to fuck me for just a couple of minutes, but I finally told him he needed to stop. I really doubted he was going to cum again anyways. This time I caught my breath, I stood up and brought me skirt back down. I took one glance at the mirror and felt that I looked presentable. This time I simply gave each a peck on the cheek and headed for the door.

After everything that had happened, we never did exchange names.

I had to get my bearings and remembered that I was still at the Flamingo. I left the Flamingo and walked across to the Bellagio. As I did, I could feel fluid dripping down the inside of my legs. I didn't know if it was theirs or mine, I didn't care. It was almost 8:00 in the morning. There weren't a lot of people out. As I walked, there were some guys walking behind me. I wondered if they could see what was running down my stockings, I sort of hoped they could.

When I got to the Bellagio I entered the elevator alone. Our room was on the 31st floor. As the elevator rose, I lifted my skirt to see what had ran down my leg. It turns out, the fluid had collected at the top of my stocking, so as it turned out nothing had ran down my stockings after all. It was mostly cum. I wiped the sticky mess with my hand. I removed my hand and straightened my skirt. I stared admiring the cum on my fingers. I felt the elevator slow, it wasn't my floor. The door opened and it was housekeeping. When the doors closed, I played with the stuff on my fingers and rubbed it in like a lotion. It was then I glanced up and noticed a camera lens in the corner of the elevator. I wonder if anyone really is on the other side of that camera. I wonder if they even saw what I did.

I made it to my room. I was still wide awake. My husband was awake and dressed. He asked me how I did. I showed him my Flamingo chips and said it was a fun night. He said he was ready for breakfast. Our flight to go home was around 1. I told him I just needed to brush my teeth and change. I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom, the last thing I needed was for him to see I had no panties on. I changed into shorts (with new panties) and we went to breakfast.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

One last epilogue, on the short flight home I used the airplane restroom. Although I had felt myself draining all morning it was the first opportunity I had to do anything about it. What I saw was more than I could have imagined. My panties were a sopping gooey mess. Despite remembering their cocks pumping their cum inside me, I had no idea how much they had filled me. And after almost 5 hours of draining, my panties held all the evidence. I took my panties off and used tissue to wipe what more might be inside me. I threw the panties in the airplane restroom trash. Damn! Two perfectly good panties thrown away in one day!

12