Naughty at Bookstore

Story Info
She gets an anniversary present she'll never forget.
2.1k words
4.41
72k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must confess I feel somewhat guilty when I read about women who have never had an orgasm or have had so few that they hardly remember them at all. I on the other hand am just the opposite, very orgasmic and very into coming whenever and wherever possible. It helps that I have a very sexual husband. I “cum” frequently." Some of our best times are in very public places.

A few years ago we decided to go to the coast for our Anniversary, which is in February, something we would never have considered before because of the pass, but this year the snowfall was almost non-existent. So we decided to leave the kids at home, and enjoy some much-deserved R&R.

We left early in the morning hoping to avoid any problems and get into town to start enjoying our much-deserved vacation. I was also very anxious because I had something exciting planned for my husband. Unfortunately things just didn’t go as planned and we arrived very late that evening. Instead of going out we just ordered room service and settled in for the night.

When we went to bed that evening Alec wanted to snuggle up to me. I let him know I was tired, and only wanted to sleep. I knew he was disappointed, but I wanted him to want me so bad he couldn’t stand it; I knew by tomorrow evening he would be acking with desire, and that was exactly where I wanted him.

On one of my recent trips for business I came across a small xxx bookstore that also had a homemade theater in it. I looked around and decided I knew what to give my husband for our anniversary.

The next night Alec wanted to go out to dinner then dancing. I told him I had something else planned and to leave the evening to me.

I then went into the bathroom to get ready. I dressed as sexy as I could, putting on a sexy black garter, black thigh high stocking with lace on them, a pair of black heels, and a very sheer blouse that I purchased on my trip before. Then to top it off a very short, short black leather skirt that fell just below my ass. I knew for certain that he would go absolutely crazy with the outfit. He loves it when I dress sexy.

I took one last look in the mirror, and stepped out. “What’s the occasion?"he asked. I could tell by the bulge in his pants that I had him right where I wanted him, HORNEY as hell.

“Just trust me!" I said in my sexy cum fuck me voice as I grabbed my coat and headed out the door. We left the hotel and drove to his fantasy cum true.

He has always wanted me to put on a show for a bunch of men, and to have multiply guys cum all over me. I was going to give him that and hopefully much more.

We stopped at the bookstore and his eyes widened. “What are we doing here?” He asked looking around.

“Well hon!" I have a surprise for you; you know how you have always wanted to see me be the center of attention? well tonight your going to get the chance and hopefully more, that is, if your ok with it?" He was astonished not knowing what to say. He didn’t have to say much because the look on his face said it all.

We walked in, (I must confess I was actually a bit nervous) making our way towards the back of the video store. As we strolled past the xxx movies, past the toys, and through the lingerie I could tell that Alec was still unsure of what was going on. I grab his hand and stroll to the little homemade theater in the back of the store. We pause a moment neither one of us talking. I ask Alec in my sexy voice if he wants to go in. He just shook his head yes.

We walked in, pausing a moment to let our eyes adjust. I looked around noticing that there where a series of seats towards the middle of the room. We walked back to them, I stopped and slowly taking off my coat, then slowly bend down to adjust my skirt giving the guys a good view of my naked pussy. I knew I had the attention of most of the men there, just what I wanted! We sat down and waited for the fun to begin.

I leaned over and started to play with my husbands bulge, kneading it gently, then a little harder. I could feel that is was getting bigger and bigger. He just moaned and stared at me with that shit-eating grin. He starts to rub my right leg, then leans over and proceeds to kiss my neck. I could feel the luring glances of the men, envious of my husband. Feeling the presence of someone next to me, a stranger’s hand is inching its way up my creamy thigh.

It is now a race to see who is going to reach my wet hole first. As luck would have it the stranger is the winner of the race.

By now I am so horny I‘m sure cum is running down my leg. The stranger’s fingers find my wet hole and separate the folds of my acking pussy. His fingers slip in and out unleashing my flood of juices. I leaned over to Alec and whisper “ Happy Anniversary!" Alec looks around and just grins.

With the stranger wasting no time, dropping to his knees. I feel light kisses starting up my leg making their way to his prize. He runs his tongue along the inside of my legs until he reaches my dripping pussy. I then feel his tongue touching me; I’m so hot I feel like I am on fire. It isn’t long before I feel an intense orgasm building, and by now I am moaning with absolute joy. “Yaaaa oh ya that feels sooooooo good!” I yell.

“Yummmmmmmm,” he states in a husky voice. With all of the guys watching what is happening they decide they want to join in on the fun, wanting a piece of the action.

At this time I see at least 10 guys standing all around me. Some are stroking their hard cocks, while others are starting to fondle the rest of my body. I feel hands on my breasts rubbing them gently, and then kneading my nipples between their fingers. At this point I say to all of them, “Woo guys there’s enough of me to go around," I say in between ragged breaths, as I feel the gentlemen between my legs working me to a fiery frenzied orgasm.

It is hard to see who is doing what, cause there are so many of them. I feel hands everywhere; I feel hands hitting erroneous zones. That I didn’t even know I had! My breathing is getting more rapid; my body starts to quiver at the hands of my admirers. I moan “yes! Yes! don’t stop!"

All the while Alec is taking it all in. I look over and see that Alec has his cock out and is stroking it good and hard, all the while his eyes are fixed on me and the scene before him.

I cum hard drenching the strangers face with my hot juices. He looks up at me with my cum all over his face. He gets up and kisses me hard on the mouth. I taste my cum on him. I lick my lips; I look over and see that Alec is glazed with lust.

Alec leans over to kiss my cum drenched lips. “Baby cum here so I can fuck you" he whispers to me. He lifts me up and positions me so that I am sitting facing him.

I sit on his throbbing rod, facing all the men behind me “Fuck me! Fuck me hard! That’s it baby,” I yell to him as I feel his cock slamming into my pussy. He absolutely loves it when I talk dirty, this gets him even more turned on and I can tell by the way the men are stroking there meat that this is also a turn on for them. I am in absolute heaven!!!!

I know the men are loving watching him fuck me. They are all envious of him for getting to fuck my tight pussy. I now get a good look at all the glisting shafts that are offered to me. I lean over, and start sucking a tremendous erection that is a good 8-inches long and just as thick.

My tongue roles around the base of his rod, licking up the sides and slowly putting his shaft in my mouth, in and out, in and out, I suck.

My tongue running up and down his incredible cock, I take his cock deep in my mouth and proceed to suck him dry. The taste of him is incredible. I am doing all of this while rocking on my husbands swollen rod. I hear Alec moaning in my ear “Cum darling, cum on my cock."

I feel my self let loose as he does…. “AHHHHHHHHHHH, we yell as we climax together, my body convulsing, as I have never climaxed that hard before. I am truly in heaven.

The rest of the evening I climax many more times. I have men prodding my every hole. I look around to see that many of the men are ready to shoot their loads. Alec says to them, “Shoot on her, she wants to feel your cum on her body, cum on her tits,” he says to them all.

I feel hot load after load shooting onto me. They proceed to cum all over my body, some of them aiming directly on my lips, At this point I am totally absorbed with it all I want them to cum on my drench my body with their hot juices. I feel someone cum on my face. I open my eyes, look at them and very seductively lick my lips. Tasting all the hot juices of my admirers. A first for me and a great turn on for my husband.

Cleaning up and getting dressed, exhausted we stand to leave. As we’re leaving our seats we notice that another couple has just entered the theater. They take a seat behind us, and she starts to disrobe. I state to Alec that I would like very much to eat her pussy. He nods (I know how much he enjoys seeing me with other woman and tonight is all about pleasing him)

I grab Alec by the hand and precede to their seats. I lean over to them and ask them if they want to play. They shake their heads yes. I then proceed to start playing with her beasts, rubbing her nipples back and forth. I am so honey (hard to believe that I still am) I have to have more of her; I start kissing her neck as I move my hands towards her drenched saturated pussy. I stick a finger in, then another. I can’t take any more I have to taste her.

I drop to my knees and start to lick my way around. My tongue goes along the inside of her leg until I reach her saturated pussy. My tongue flutters in and out and then up her clit. I drink in her juices, her pussy soaking my face.

“Oh ya honey eat that pussy,” I hear my husband saying. I look up and see that all of the men are stroking their cocks. When I am finished with her, she whispers to me that she wants to return the favor, and devour my tasty treats. She notices my pussy is covered with my glistening juices and the guys’ luscious semen. She demolishes the sticky goo between my thighs, giving me an earth shattering orgasm in no time flat.

When she is finished, we decide to let them enjoy the party we just had the pleasure of being involved in.

On the way out we walk past the clerk who just smiles, I glance at him and pull down my skirt, giving him a clear view of my glistening pussy. When we are back at the van I lean over and give Alec a big kiss and say in a sexy voice “ Did you like your Christmas present?” He leans over to me and gives me a kiss to die for.

“Hon that was the best present ever," he says as his hand cups my ass.