Naughty Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned back, because that was all I could really bring myself to do. I was hard as a rock again, my arousal causing my thick, turgid dick-pole and bulging, cum-heavy ball-sacs to ache painfully, but I was too exhausted to do anything more at the moment about it.

"Come on then, let's go," Aunt Yvette said with a fleeting grin, and I nodded tiredly in agreement. Pulling my pants back up, then doing up the buttons again, I slipped out of the booth with my Aunty. Isabella was suddenly pressing her body up against mine and, before I quite understood what was happening, she was kissing me passionately on the mouth with her cum-slick lips.

Her tongue swirled around my tongue inside my mouth, and I could taste the salty traces of my own cum on her saliva, but strangely enough this did not bother me. I felt too aroused and contented to be disgusted by anything either one of these sexy ladies did; to themselves, each other, or to me - I wanted to let go and just enjoy the sensations, well aware that I had passed well beyond the point of no return by fucking my gorgeous Aunty in her tight, wet pussy.

We all quickly checked each other out in the semi-darkness near the back of the nightclub, making sure that we all looked at least somewhat presentable. The whole area stank of sex, but hey, we couldn't do anything about that! Aunt Yvette still had that haggard, well-fucked look on her face, and I felt proud to know that it was my 9" man-meat that made her look that contented, while Isabella seemed to have a perpetual smirk on her beautiful face, looking as though she were in on a joke which no-one else knew and felt supremely smug about herself because of it.

She was going to get my cock right up her fuckin ass! I thought to myself with determination as I watched her sway her cute, round butt backwards and forwards as we walked through the club and towards the closest exit.

I peeled away from the two ladies and promised to meet them out the back, in the parking lot, but I knew that I had to let my friends know that I was heading off without them so they wouldn't be worried.

When I told my pals that I was heading off with a pair of real hot babes (which was the God's-honest truth!) they gave me some hearty slaps on the backs, a couple of mates even shook my hand, and everyone wished me much luck and many orgasms! Bobby was the last friend to congratulate me, and he had a knowing smirk on his face.

"Enjoy your sexy Aunt, huh?" he said with a leering snicker, shaking his head in stunned wonderment. "And make sure you give her one for me, you lucky bastard!"

I grinned back at him and vowed that I would, and then headed for the door. The last thing to do was to give my mother a call on my mobile, so that she knew I wouldn't be in that morning. It was real late, and I wasn't actually expecting her to still be up. As I stepped outside the nightclub and walked along the pavement around to the back of the dance-spot, I pulled out my mobile and punched in my home telephone number. I got through to the answering machine, just as I had expected.

Leaving a message on the recorder, I simply said that I'd found a woman at the club and wouldn't be back for quite some time, but assured her that I would have the mobile on me at all times and that everything was fine. Though I knew my voice must have sounded slurry on the message I left to Mom, I knew that her fears would be somewhat allayed, until I got home again.

The last thing I wanted, though, was for her to know that I had gone home with Aunt Yvette... if she came over to see her sister, and to check up on me, I don't know what would happen if she discovered me getting it on with Yvette and her friend Isabella. One thing was for sure, though - we had to play things super-carefully, or the shit was going to hit the fan in a real big way.

My Aunt Yvette's red convertible was parked near the front of the car park, and the two gorgeous sex kittens were standing around waiting for me to meet up with them. When I arrived, we all piled into the small roadster; Aunt Yvette got in front behind the wheel, I hopped in beside her in the passenger's seat, and Isabella managed to sandwich herself into the back seat.

We sped off in a mighty roar of the V8 engine, spinning the wheels a bit and smoking up the rubber a little, as we tore out of the parking lot and went hooning down the street towards Aunt Yvette's house. I knew that the fun was only just beginning, and I could hardly wait until we got into my horny Aunt's place so I could live out all my kinkiest fantasies with these lustrous babes...

##

As soon as we got in the front door of Aunt Yvette's house, Isabella was passionately French-kissing me as her right hand went down to vigorously rub at my swollen cock through the front of my pants. Aunt Yvette turned on the hallway lights, then immediately began to strip out of her sexy nightclub outfit, revealing her full naked splendour to my ravenous gaze as Isabella hurriedly began to unbutton my jeans.

After a short while, she fished my hardening prick out of my pants and we let my jeans fall to the floor around my feet... then, Isabella slowly began to wank my boiling-hot dick off in her hand, her body pressed tautly against mine, her breath splashing across my face. It had to be one of the most magical of moments, for the both of us, and suddenly I felt as if I knew this near-total stranger my entire life.

"I was so turned on when you fucked your very own Aunt right there in the booth across from me!" Isabella breathed, her voice hoarse with her arousal. "My pussy got all wet and sloppy, and there was no way that I could resist playing with my tight, aching cunt. But my fingers, they can never replace the feeling of a nice, big cock rammed right up my smoo! Your cock, baby!"

"Oh Christ, you made me so horny and fuelled my burning, incestuous lust for my Aunty with your sexy masturbation, Isabella! You are so gorgeous... I need to take you, right now!" I gasped in intense arousal, as Isabella let go of my cock and reached down to grasp my right hand. She seized my hand in hers and guided it to her firm, pliant right breast.

I squeezed and fondled it through the front of her blouse, pushing her back hard against the wall of my Aunt's main hallway while pulling and tweaking on her rigid nipple through the silky, making her grasp and moan with burning desire and arched her back in pleasure.

"Aarggghhh fuck, I'm cumming!" Isabella screamed just at that moment, grunting and moaning like a bitch in heat as she humped her pelvis forwards spasmodically against the thrusts of an invisible lover. Without so much as a wasted moment in even the simplest attempts at foreplay, I hurriedly unbuttoned my new lover's blouse under the intense, expectant gaze of my old lover, my Aunt Yvette. Then I dove to work, tearing down to engulf Isabella's thick, swollen, puckered right nipple into my mouth, sucking back on the turgid bit of rock-hard tit-flesh with a relish borne of intense desire I could not contain for a second longer.

What I encountered when I sucked back on Isabella's teat was nothing short of absolutely astounding... a flood of warm, sweet and tasty milk came rushing into my mouth! Holy shit! I thought to myself as I drank at the unexpected yet not unappreciated tit-nectar, Isabella must be lactating!

I couldn't get my head around the fact that I was sucking on her big fat right tit and drinking down her breast milk! The sheer ludicrousness of the situation sank in rather quickly, and I began to wonder if all this was real and not just some sweet, sickeningly perverted fantasy I was suffering... but then, I could not deny reality, at least not forever anyhow. I was sucking on this woman's breast and she was giving me her baby-milk!

After I had drunk from her right breast until I could drink no more, I raised my head up from her bosom and looked Isabella right in the eye. She had a half-glazed look of sexual contentment, though I hadn't really even started on her yet... but just from the attention I had given to her right nipple alone, she had cum about half a dozen times at least from my count, and that was a conservative figure! "Have you given birth recently, Isabella?" I asked in a hushed tone of voice, totally blown away by this latest turn of events. This whole sordid affair was taking one unexpected twist after another, and it was beginning to boggle my brain!

"Oh, yes... sorry, I forgot to mention that, and I don't think Yvette told you..." she said to me, glancing across at Aunt Yvette for confirmation that I hadn't been informed of the fact that she had recently had a child. My Aunty smiled and indicated with a nod of her head that she indeed had kept that fact a secret, so she continued on. "I had a little baby girl about a month-and-a-half ago, she's so very precious to me... her name is Leigh! I love her dearly, as any good and decent mother loves her child, but now, I need this! I need to have you, to love you, for you to love me! Please!"

"What about a condom? Don't you want me to wear one, so you don't get pregnant again?" I asked her, reaching into my pocket and fishing out the second, and final, condom that I had.

Isabella smiled and shook her head. "No, darling, that will not be necessary," she replied. "I'm on the Pill now, where Yvette isn't, so she had to have you wear the condom... I would much rather prefer it if you'd cum inside me and fill me up with your dick-seed!"

With that, my eyes blazing with lust, I pocketed the condom, seized her in my arms, flipped Isabella around speedily, and shoved her down onto the floor on her hands and knees before me in one fluid motion. I then yanked aside her wet, dripping panties and, with her micro-skirt still on and her blouse still hanging off her shoulders, drove my swollen cock with a mighty lunge all the way into the tight depths of her achingly moist snatch.

"Fuck yeah! Oh, sweet Jesus!" I roared at the top of my lungs as I began to slice my way in and out of Isabella's burning smoo, causing her and I both to plunge head over heels into the intangible abyss of pleasure and delight that our coupling had created for us. There was nothing else in the world but us; our bodies meeting in union, or passions overwhelming and undeniable, our hearts beating away as our surging coupling continued ever-onwards.

Something sliding into the cleft of my ass-cheeks behind me brought my thoughts jarringly back to the present situation and out of my contemplative frame of mind. It was wet and probing, sliding around the valley of my butt as though seeking something out determinedly... after a short while, it began to slide ever-so-fleetingly around the rim of my anus, and then at last began to work its way slowly into the tight, puckered hole itself!

I cried out as sensations I had never in my entire life felt before washed over me, and I grasped hold of Isabella's hips and rammed my rigid tool into her milking love-tunnel with renewed vigour. It really didn't take me all that long to realise, through logical thought and the process of simple deduction, that my Aunt Yvette had decided to join in on the action and was now busy tonguing out my asshole! Talk about luck, I thought to myself with a broad, lecherous grin, I had to be the luckiest sonofabitch on the planet to have such a horny, dirty Aunty!

Aunt Yvette managed to get into a position just underneath the juncture where my body and Isabella's met, and where my cock was sliding rhythmically in and out of her cunt, stretching the fleshy folds of her coochie to its extremities. Yvette moaned huskily with intense gratification as she played with her dripping pussy with her right hand and viciously tweaked and tugged roughly on her hardened left nipple with the other, trying to get herself off while watching the incredibly hot scene of her closest friend getting pounded by her very own nephew's big fat cock!

I heard her luscious moans and cries of ecstasy, and felt my rigid, achingly hard dick-shaft throb and twitch with climactic pleasure. She then began to lick and suck on the underside of my hefty, swaying ball-sacs as I pumped my schlong in and out of her friend Isabella's twat, and soon enough it was me who was grunting and groaning with passion. Oh Jesus Christ, how good was this! I had never known life could be so wonderful...

I tried valiantly to hold back my orgasmic conclusion, but I could hardly contain myself any longer, despite the very best of efforts on my part. With a booming roar, I felt my cum-filled nuts begin to empty of their jizz-load, and, thrusting wildly away into Isabella's sopping wet fanny, I exploded in a rush of thick, gooey, hot cum deep inside of her. She had said it was all right, had said that she wanted it, so I thought it was okay...

Blasting rope after bubbling rope of cum into the very depths of Isabella's snatch, and then finally sliding my pulsating cock out of her well-fucked orifice and slipping it into Aunt Yvette's ready and willing mouth, I managed to make quite a mess of both myself and my two lady-companions. But I really needn't have feared, because both Isabella and Aunt Yvette sure weren't finished yet.

They pulled me down with them onto the carpeted floor of the hallway and began to lick and suck on every part of my firm, well-toned body, making sure to slurp up as much cum as they possibly could... girl-cum, man-cum, it hardly mattered to them. I groaned and arched my back off the floor with pleasure when first Aunty Yvette then Isabella took my dick into their mouths and sucked the drying jism right off, leaving me at the end grasping and aching for more, my raging phallus yet again still and burning for womanly attention.

One thing was for sure; these stunning gals sure knew how to bring about the best in a man, in more ways than one... I could hardly believe it, but I was getting quite aroused yet again, and such a short time after climaxing too! But then, this was quite a unique situation, and if there was any reason at all to get hard in a hurry, then two women's willing mouths and gaping orifices was a damn good one indeed!

Aunt Yvette, who was already as naked as the day she was born, hurriedly started to help her friend Isabella out of her clothes, which all hung loosely off her body, serving more to accentuate her private parts than actually cover them.

I followed their example without needing to be prompted, pulling my shirt up over my head and chucking it quickly to the side, then stepping out of my pants, which were already bunched down around my ankles, leaving me completely naked with my stiff, blood-gorged cock swaying back and forth in the crisp, early-morning air.

Then, when they were both totally nude, the two horny she-devils got into position on the floor and on their hands and knees, their round, ample rear-ends exposed in their wondrous splendour to my ravenous gaze.

I could hardly get enough of staring at their firm, meaty butts as Isabella and Yvette kissed each other passionately right there in front of me, their tongues working overtime in and out of each other's mouths as I watched on, tugging away at my cock with furious intensity.

It was the pinnacle of my life, watching the gorgeous blonde goddess who was my Aunty and her sexy raven-haired friend going lesbian right in front of me... but I knew that they hungered for a good long length of dick up their quims above everything else, and that filled me with an intense feeling of importance and self-wealth. Oh fuck, was I ever going to give it to these stunning babes!

Aunt Yvette's dripping, gaping smoo seemed to call to me. I hurriedly grabbed my pants off the floor and rummaged around in my pockets in search of that final condom that I had that still hadn't been used yet. It took a little while, but at last I found it, quickly ripping the airtight packet open and putting on the plastic dick-sheath.

Moving into position behind my Aunty, I simply shoved the entire length of my dong at Yvette's coochie... my cock hit the bulls-eye first go, and my rigid dick-shaft slid right up into her tight wet snatch. Soon enough I was pistoning in and out of my luscious Aunt's fuck-hole, making the horny bitch writhe and moan in burning desire as I pounded into her with my 9" tool.

I reached around under her bucking and swaying body to grasp a-hold of one of her big, round bouncing boobies, and viciously tweaked the nipple between my thumb and forefinger til she screamed in pleasure-pain and orgasmed around my throbbing prick in torturous ecstasy.

Isabella reached down and cupped my bulging, cum-heavy ball-sacs as I pumped my cock in and out of my Aunt Yvette's cunt-hole, stretching the lips of her well-fucked quim wide open with my achingly-hard phallus. My brow was slick with the intensity of my motions, but there was no way I could slow down, no way in hell...

"Oh yeeesssss oh fuck, aargh yeah, oohhh fucking hell yesss!" Aunt Yvette cried out as she reached down between her thighs and vigorously diddled her firm, blood-gorged clit and climaxed with wild, sheer kinetic abandon. Her stomach tensed and she shuddered violently with orgasmic pleasure, my Aunt's cunt leaking pussy-juice out around my thick, bulging cock, which was still rammed right up her twat, and trickles of her girly-cum running down both of her inner thighs.

She had a real gorgeous, fur-surrounded pink slit, with super-fine blonde pubic hair - I could hardly believe how exquisite it felt to have the tight, dripping cunt squeezing the thick, solid length of my prick in an aching, velvety vice that had me grunting and moaning with lust. I could hardly control myself from cumming at this point, my eyes rolling up into the back of my head in abject pleasure. Oh fuckin hell, how I wanted to cum!

Finally tiring of simply see-sawing my cock in and out of my Aunt's amazing twat from behind, which was driving me on to an intense orgasm that I wanted to hold off for just a little bit longer, I pulled my dong out of Yvette's suctioning snatch and dropped down behind her to jam my face right into the meaty crevice of her buttocks, right at the juncture where her legs met.

With a ravenous intensity borne of an innate lust for Aunt Yvette's thick, sweet pussy-juice, I began to tongue out her twat, running my tongue up and down the length of her cunt-lips and then sticking it right in there to scoop out gooey globs of her girly-jizz.

When I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, Yvette went wild with pleasure, but when I started to nibble and suck on the budding nubbin of flesh, she went virtually insane, screaming and hollering at the top of her lungs as she bounced around like crazy.

Moving my mouth up til my lips and tongue were working around the darkened, puckered brown hole of Aunt Yvette's anus, I slowly, sensuous started to run my tongue around the outer edges of her rear-end, probing her ultra-sensitive bunghole to see what kind of response it would illicit.

She went positively loony with luscious ecstasy, grunting and crying out with abandonment as she bucked herself back into my face, trying to literally bury me in bum-flesh! Not that I minded licking and biting her dank little rear, not at all! I had always had a bit of a kinky fetish for gorgeous women's dirty, dank butt-holes!

Isabella began to squeeze and play with one of her hanging, swaying boobs with one hand as she stuck a couple of fingers of her other hand right up her dripping wet pussy, diddling her cunt as she watched me rimming out Aunt Yvette with rapturous pleasure painted all over her lovely face. I in turn began to work a couple of my own fingers deep into my Aunt's exceedingly tight, saturated snatch, working the cum-slick digits in and out of her soaking coochie with machine-like rhythm and intensity.